His Angel

By itsirrs

"Angel." Her name left his lips in a breathless whisper. His eyes dark and filled with regret, "Come here bab... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
A/N
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
A/N
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
A/N
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
CHARACTERS
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen

Chapter eight

79.4K 1.7K 554
By itsirrs

*SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING MISTAKES.

"I would love to know more about you Angel."

Angel tried not to squirm as he stared at her with those icy blue eyes of his.

"Um, there's nothing really interesting to know about me..."

Colton narrowed his eyes slightly, "I highly doubt that."

She just shrugged meekly.

Not liking her response, he leaned forward and rested his elbows on the table.

"Tell me about your childhood. Your habits. Your favorite colour. Your favourite food. Everything, Angel. Don't think of leaving anything behind."

She bit her lip nervously and Colton internally groaned at that.

Oh god she's killing me.

Finally, she let out a sigh and mumbled an okay.

"So um I have a brother and he's twenty four and he's the only family I have. I think I was a bit troublesome, maybe that's why my parents left us. Maybe that's why I only have one friend too..."

Her expression grew sadder as she spoke and Colton clenched his jaw in rage. He swore he's going to make anyone that has ever put his Angel in any kind of pain, pay.

He held her much smaller hands in his and rubbed his thumb on her soft skin, "I'm not going to let anyone hurt you now that I'm here."

"What about your hobbies Angel? What do you enjoy doing?"

He love the way her eyes lit up in an instant as she started talking intimately, "I love singing even though I'm kind of bad at it, but that's okay because I only sing for myself and sometimes with my brother, he told me he loves my voice but I think that's just because I'm his sister," There was a big grin on her face as she said this. Then she rambled on, "My brother always brought me to somewhere new every once in a while, like last week he brought to this cool aquarium place and there was this big fish with weird eyes and I swear it was st-"

His hard exterior melted as she kept on talking about it with a beautiful grin on her face.

He will never get tired of listening to her soft, velvety voice.

All the blood rushed to his lower region as he imagined listening to her sweet voice in the early morning with a gentle smile on her face after making love all night long.

She truly is killing me.

Angel halted for second before asking him with a big smile on her face, "How about you Colton? Tell me more about you."

And there.

Right there and then, he knew he wouldn't have any problem falling for the little Angel in a short amount of time. No one has ever bothered to get to know him or even care about him in the slightest bit in the way his Angel does.

"What would you like to know about me, Angel?

"Um... your favorite colour?" She asked adorably with her head tilted to one side.

He chuckled at her adorableness. Out of all questions she could've chosen, she asked him about his favourite colour?

Colton hummed and pretended to think because honestly he had no favourite colour now that she had mentioned it.

"Hmm... My favourite is definitely a soft chocolate brown colour."

She leaned forward, genuinely interested in his choice of colour, "Really? I never thought you'd be a fan of brown."

"Oh well babygirl, now you know." He didn't tell her that he didn't had any favourite colour until now and even that was actually the colour of her eyes.

Just as Angel was about to ask more, a waiter stood beside their table, nervousness evident on his face.

Colton let out a sigh of annoyance under his breath. Seriously, who the hell hired the workers here? I need to talk to the manager about this, he thought.

"Hi, my name is Tim and I'll be your waiter for the night. What can I get you for starters?"

•••

As Angel was washing her hands after doing her business she heard the bathroom door being opened and then a click. Paying no mind to that she continued cleaning her hands.

That was until a pair of large hands covered her hips.

She froze but she didn't look up, afraid of who she might see.

The man behind her leaned down until his lips touch her earlobe and whispered, "Look up little doll."

His chest rumbled as he spoke with his deep, bedroom voice. She could feel his thumb rubbing against her hips in circular motions. She shivered and not because of the cold.

Slowly, she lifted up her head and her gaze fell on the mirror which reflected the man behind her who held a smirk on his face.

"What an enticing view..." He mumbled. Angel stared at him with wide, frightful eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" She whispered quietly.

The man simply smirked, "Oh I'm just claiming what's rightfully mine."

"W-what?"

He bit her earlobe gently and Angel let out a shuddered breath at that.

"You're mine little doll, not that man you're with."

The man encircled his arms around her waist before tightening it. Then he put his head in the crook of her neck. Inhaling her sweet, vanilla scent he let out a content sigh.

"You smell so good."

"L-let go o-of me." She managed to stutter weakly as she stared at the man through the mirror.

"Let go of you? Never in a million years dolly." There was an evil smile on his face as he uttered those words.

"Who a-are you?"

That's when he tilted up his head and Angel could see the full view of his face.

He stared at her with a heated gaze before speaking, "Just call me Micah. And you should know that I found you first and therefore, you will be mine. Not his, not anybody's. Mine."

Angel opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by a knock on the bathroom door.

"Babygirl?"

It's Colton!

"C-Colton!"

He tried to turn the knob but to no avail because it was locked.

"What's happening Angel? Open the door."

When he heard the fear in Angel's voice he got more worried and started banging on the door. He growled and yelled at a random waiter who just passed by, "Get the damn bathroom keys from the manager!"

The waiter immeadiately looked like he just peed in his pants before stammering, "Y-yes sir."

He scampered off to find the manager while Colton continued to try opening the door. He took a few steps back before slamming it with his shoulders.

"Aww, look at that. Lover boy's here to save you honey. If you ever tell anyone about our encounter the results won't be pretty, understood?"

Eyes brimming with tears she nodded furiously.

"Use your words doll," He demanded. Angel stuttered out, "Y-yes Sir."

He smiled wickedly, "What an adorable little thing, with good manners at that."

He continued, "Now tell him that everything's fine and that you'll be coming out soon."

Angel tried controlling her breathing before yelling out, "Everything is fine Colton. I-I um..I'll be out in a sec!" She forced her voice to sound chirpy.

Now there was definitely something suspicious going on. Colton never once stopped his attempts on trying to break the damn door off it's hinges. The waiter earlier finally came and passed the keys to him.

The man behind the slightly shaking small girl smiled, pleased with her obedience. Placing a kiss on her shoulder he said, "I'll see you soon, goodbye for now little doll. Now out you go."

Angel wasted no time in running towards the door when it was suddenly opened.

Colton instantly engulfed her in a hug as she ran straight into his arms. Angel nuzzled her head deeper in his chest as if finding comfort in it.

He felt worried yet at the same time angry at whatever made her scared.

"What's wrong babygirl?" He felt Angel shaking her head in response instead.

He just let out a sigh of relief seeing her fine. As Angel kept on clinging onto him like a koala bear Colton ran his fingers through her brown hair in a comforting way.

Just as silky and smooth as I knew it would be.

"It's okay baby, I'm here."

He might seemed like he's letting this go but he's not. He planned to get his security team to check all the CCTV footages in the restaurant the first thing in the next morning.

Drawing his arms around her, he kissed the top of Angel's head, "Let's get out of here shall we?"

She nodded. As he led her out of the bathroom, Angel peeked out from his chest to see the bathroom empty but when she turned her head a little bit, there it was.

A pair of gleaming green eyes staring right back at her from a stall.

•••

Sorry for the late update. Special thanks for all of those who commented. I read all of them and I really appreciate your patience.

Honestly, I don't know what to think of this chapter. Sure, it is the longest one I've ever written but I feel like there's something missing in it. I don't know what though. Sooo, do me a favour and comment your thoughts.

Also, don't be a silent reader! Do vote or comment, anything, because I write this story for you and I would love to know what you think of it so far.

Thanks for reading! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 68.9K 71
His love became her biggest curse in the world. She thought when somebody is in love, the other person's happiness matters the most to that person b...
1.4M 37.4K 32
There wasn't much need for people to ask since they already knew . She belonged to him , forever as they stated . Shall it be true ? I can't say. He...
91.5K 4.6K 12
Unwanted meaning:- Undesired, unwished. That's what she was in his life, she waited for a decade for his return only to be declared as a forced unwa...
1.7M 42.7K 36
Frinza Edward funny,cute and caring is what she is with a perfect life that is until a billionaire gets a sick obsession with her and turns ger life...