Courtney Isn't So Gross, Man...

By klances-cuddles

*Sequel to Noah Isn't So Gross, Man* Courtney and Noah have been together for 2 years now, and everyone in th... More

Authors Note
Sweet Dreams?
For You
Twitter Trending
Get Out of Here.
Denial and Hurt
Love Heals
SURPRISE
Filming and Lunch
Again?!?!
Black means Darkness.
Welcome Home Courtney
That Walk.
No Worries.
Courtney
Noah
I Do
Epilogue

Hospitals...Cool.

409 7 5
By klances-cuddles

Noah sat there nervously, clutching Courtney's hand and listening to the heart monitor beep slowly behind him, signalling she was still with him.

That was the only thing that gave him comfort.

He was a wreck. She hasn't woken for two whole days, and Noah frankly didn't sleep those past two days. He didn't want to leave her alone, he couldn't.

There was a bandage wrapped around her head when only two days before, blood was soaking the very spot. The doctors diagnosed her with a concussion. She had a few bruises on her face, but luckily, it wasn't as bad.

Suddenly, after two days of waiting, her eyes fluttered open, and Noah gripped her hand tighter.

"Courtney!" He leaned in gently and kissed her, relieved she was awake.

"The baby...." This was the first thing she said.

Of course she'd be worried. Why wouldn't she? Noah smiled a bit.

"The baby will be fine. The doctors say its a miracle. They don't know how it happened. Maybe had you been further along..." He pushed the thought away and shook his head.

"All that matters is you're okay, the baby's okay. We're going to be fine."

Courtney smiled a little, although her head hurt tremendously, but she couldn't help but feel a little relieved. Although, something brought her to think about what Noah's ex had said.

It was almost like she predicted it, which was strange. Courtney didn't care anymore. That girl was a jerk.

The doctor came in and smiled. "How are you feeling? You've been out two days."

"Really?!?!"

"Its okay, Courtney." Noah assured her. For once, she believed it.

Everything was okay.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
A/N: I should be sleeping but I wanted to write idk why. :) it snowed a bit today I'm so happy I love snow! Minus the cold part...lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.5K 16
Ariella Coyn was born in space, and shes lived there her whole life. She's been a prisoner on the Ark since she was 11 for a crime she didn't commit...
47.9K 1.2K 14
After a war with the grounders, Ari wakes up in a unfamiliar white room. She is unaware of her location or the fact that for almost 100 years people...
232K 5.3K 32
When Grace's parents died she was devastated, but then she got adopted into a loving family and gained a mom, dad, brother, and sister. Together with...
8.5K 160 34
I got the music, back inside of me Every melody and chord Can't stop the music Back inside my soul And it's stronger than before ------------------- ...