Divine Favor

By 09gmyo

Book of POV : Celine Amber Smith, The direct descendant of a silver wolf found her mate when she was captured... More

COPYRIGHT
Writer's Reminder
Divine Favor | 1 Celine Meet Celeste
Divine Favor | 2 Celine Battle And Escape
Divine Favor | 3 Leaving Celine
Divine Favor | 4 Greedy King Ashton
Divine Favor | 5 The Prince Liam
Divine Favor | 6 Luna Ana Lea
Divine Favor | 7 Alpha Dale Bert
Divine Favor | 8 Alpha King Derek
Divine Favor | 9 Maxine
Divine Favor | 10 Andrew
Divine Favor | 11 Clark
Divine Favor | 12 Liam Reined
Divine Favor | 13 Jonathon
Divine Favor | 14 Jasmine
Divine Favor | 15 Clark
Divine Favor | 16 Ashton And Liam's Plan
Divine Favor | 17 Liam Reined
Divine Favor | 18 Celine Amber
Divine Favor | 19 Celine Amber
Divine Favor | 20 Celine's Escape
Divine Favor | 21 Clark
Divine Favor | 22 Liam Reined
Divine Favor | 23 Dale Bert
Divine Favor | 24 Derek
Divine Favor | 25 Laurel
Divine Favor | 26 Celine And Harris
Divine Favor | 27 Liam Reined
Divine Favor | 28 Maxine Meet Her Mate
Divine Favor | 29 Maria Meet Andrew
Divine Favor | 30 Liam Meet His Mate
Divine Favor | 31 Celine And Liam As One
Divine Favor | 32 Celine's Pain
Divine Favor | 33 Liam
Divine Favor | 34 Celine Their Hope
Divine Favor | 35 Liam's Regret

Divine Favor | 36 The End ♥

4K 101 63
By 09gmyo

Fast forward 4 years ago ...

Liam:

For almost four years, I haven't heard anything about her. 

My mate Celine, whom I rejected because of my stupidity and ego. I thought before that she's an omega that's why I left her but now I regret it! I never thought that she's an Alpha's daughter, a royalty too.

"Yeah stupid of you!" my wolf Grey sneered.

"I know Grey, I now know how stupid I am to reject her" I said sadly. 

I sigh as I heard nothing from my wolf. I'm in my office right now scanning the papers in my desk, hoping that one of it can give me clue where my mate is. 

I hired almost ten best trackers including Celine so called Brother Harris but still we haven't heard anything new from them. I take few deep breaths to calm my nerves when I heard soft knocks on my door.

"Come in, whoever you are!" I shout, still looking to paper reports.

"Alpha Liam" the man greeted.

"Derek, what brought you here?" I ask, he was the Alpha king before I take away his land and he is also the father of Celine. I still feel a pang of pain whenever I remembered the day how I rejected and hurt her. 

Damn! I don't even mark her!

"I would like to ask if you heard anything new about my pup?" he asks with hope. You can see in his features that he is tired, he looks so gloomy and old like my dad, Ashton Van who died a year ago after the Eurasian royalty attack, and then few months after dad, mom followed. Now, I only have Alexey, my only sister. I rub my temple and look at Derek.

"I'm sorry but I don't have new info about her, I feel worthless. Damn it! Because of my stupidity, she ran away" I curse while banging my head on the desk.

"Stop it Liam, I know son it's not your fault, no one has fault here okay? We already forgive you, but please don't give up on finding her" Derek pleads. I look to him still wide eyes

"What did you say?" I ask shock.

"What?" I said please don't give up on finding her" he repeats frowning.

"No, before that, I mean what did you call me?" I ask hopeful.

"I call you son" he said with tight smile.

"S-son" I stutter testing the word.

"Yeah from now on, you are my son, you can call me dad. I know our baby girl will forgive you, you are true mates for wolf's sake!" he said raising his arms.

"Don't worry dad, I will do it even if you haven't said that" I said with small smile then he nods and left.

**

Celine:

I quickly mind link Maria (my former nanny now my trusted friend) while sitting in my favorite swivel chair inside my office - the Alpha's office.

She's not in my pack but because I'm an elemental I can connect to her.

"Maria!" I called bored.

"Hey Celine is there a problem?" Her response.

"Nothing just want to ask if how's my parents and Liam too" I said sadly.

Four years have passed and I never seen my parents and Liam as well since the day he rejected me and for four years many things have happen like I gathered rouges aside from my original pack sigma royalty to become my lack members then I told Maria to keep an eye for me about what's going on in the Alpha royalty - the merged kingdom of sigma and kappa where my mate is the Alpha king.

Also, I told her about my whereabouts to keep it a secret until I'm ready to face my parents most especially my mate who rejected me. Then few months after I ran away to hide, I found out that I'm pregnant then the next thing I knew is that I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl with Maria on my side. Having my baby is the happiest thing in my life. 

I vowed that I will protect her no matter what it cost. In fact, I gave Liam's last name to her. I did it because no matter what I do, Liam is still part of her life and she need to know about him soon.

"Hey Celine! Still there?" I hear Maria's voice in my head.

"Uh yeah! I'm still here" I said emotionless.

"I'm talking here for almost twenty minutes now but you're not responding" she sound worried.

"Sorry I spaced out. So how are my parents and your pregnancy as well?" I ask.

"My pregnancy is fine and they are perfectly fine physically but emotionally? I don't think so!" she said.

"Oh" was all I said.

"Please Celine come back and show yourself to them together with your child!" your parents really missed you! And Liam.. Well Liam is very sorry and Celine he even hired best trackers including Harris just to find you! he never give up for four years of finding you Celine .. Please" she said pleading.

"I know maria .. Don't you worry I'll come back soon".

**

Liam:

I'm still in my office trying to sleep when Andrew barge in.

'What the fudge man!" I yelled

'Ops sorry!' he said and laugh

'So what this thing is all about alpha? He asks seriously.

'You know this already' I said smirking.

'we talked for almost an hour about the trackers and Proxima pack who's gathering so much rouge wolf when we heard knocks on the door, I quickly said come in and Maria walk in and my eyes went to her belly.

'Damn! How I wish my mate is here with me giving me pups' I thought longing. She greeted us with smile and the next thing I know is that Andrew talking saying they about to leave then his mate heartbeat pumping fast.

'Liam this girl knows something, I feel that she was hiding something we need about our mate' grey said.

'How can you say that grey?' I ask him confused.

'I feel it Liam, come on asked her' Grey said. so I did what my wolf said, I ask Maria and she told us the truth. Finally! She told us where is my mate was hiding and for wolfs sake! She's in Proxima pack.

So I need to find ways to get and save her and the only chance I have is to make Maria agree to help me.

'So Maria can you help me to get my mate back? I mean, can you lead us to proxima pack? I ask stern face.

Come on please say yes!I thought.

'Alpha I can't do that without her permission' she answered softly.

'Damn! I curse mentally.

'Why Maria?' I ask frowning.

'because Celine is the Alpha of the proxima pack, she's an elemental like you but she's very powerful that is why you guys can't find her, actually her pack lies beside this territory Alpha, her used shield barrier to hide her packs scent for protection" Maria confessed.

She's a silver wolf Alpha, direct descendant of silver wolf, the most powerful next to moon goddess, her Mom is in the bloodline of silver wolves and her father is the last white wolf and Celine was chosen by goddess itself" She said further.

'What?' I ask in disbelief.

'You heard me Alpha' she said softly and I looked to Andrew and we muster the same expression.

I quickly changed topic about my mate being elemental.

'How can she become the Alpha of proxima?' I ask blankly.

'Because she's the princess of sigma royalty before, the only pup and an alpha's daughter, most of proxima members comes from sigma that turned into rouge when you claimed this land. She said emotionless while rubbing her big belly. Guess it's her mannerism.

'So is she planning revenge? I ask worried.

'What?! No! She's not planning anything that will hurt her love ones! She yelled

'Please tell me more about her' I plead.

'that's all for now Alpha, if you really want to see her, let's make a plan and besides I'm really tired of her hiding, she have lot of things to tell you and to her parents" Maria said seriously.

'What do you mean?' I ask confused.

'You will know it soon Alpha' she said

**

Maria:

'Kenny come here! I called my son who's now four years old and same age with Celine's daughter.

'Momma? kenny ask while walking towards me.

'Have you seen your daddy? I ask smiling to him.

'Alpha's office"He said

'Oh stay here okay? Momma will be back shortly" I said and kiss his forehead then I give him. to his nanny

'Bye momma.. Bring me food cause Kenny hungry" He said and I smile before I left. 

I quickly made my way to Alpha's office and when I reach the door I knock thrice before I heard come in. I slowly opened the door and walk in to see Alpha Liam with my mate Andrew.

'Alpha" I greet then I look to my mate.

'Hey babe" I said as I slowly walk towards him.

'What are you doing here babe? You should be resting now, your tummy is getting bigger now and you need to take care for our second child" He said frowning.

'No Andrew! You do know how I hate staying in bed like a sick person, gosh Andrew! I'm pregnant not sick! And besides in few weeks or so I'm giving birth to our daughter! I said pouting while rubbing my belly.

He let out a sigh and faces Alpha Liam.

'Alpha I'm sorry but I'm leaving now, don't worry I will hire ten more trackers that I can get in the other kingdom just to find your mate" My mate said and I my heart beat fast.

'Hey Maria are you okay? They both ask.

'I'm o-okay it's just the baby kicking" I lied and Alpha Liam looks to me suspiciously.

'Maria, do you know anything that we should know huh? Alpha asks in deep tone. I feel my heart rate increases.

'I will repeat it again, do you know anything that we should know? He asks in calm voice that sends chills to my bones.

'Damn I'm killed! I thought as I let out a deep sigh to calm myself.

'A-alpha please forgives me for keeping this thing to you because Celine told me to keep it a secret" I said in nervous.

'Hey babe what are you saying? Andre asks confuse.

'What? All this time Maria you know where is my mate and you don't fucking tell me! His voice boom and now I'm in the verge of crying

'Please Alpha lower down your voice, my mate is pregnant"  Andrew pleads and the Alpha stiffened.

'Sorry but Maria please tell me where she is. I'm tired finding her to the point that I wanted to give up but then I remembered that I miss her so bad and I really do want her back" Alpha said sad

'She's in the p-proxima pack. The pack beside this kingdom boundary line and she use her powers to lose her packs track that's why proxima pack can't be found easily. One of her power is shield barrier. She uses it to lose her scent and tracks too. No one can find her except if she allowed you. Gosh Alpha she will hate me for telling you this! I said now crying. Andrew hugs me while soothing my back

'No she won't hate you. You did the right thing Maria and I thank you for that. I promise that I will get her no matter what. Make sure you do, because you have a child – a daughter to be exact" She said and left me in shock.

~ T H E E N D ~

•••   •••   •••   •••  •••

Hello readers! Thank you for reading my book Divine Favor until the end. 

I appreciate your time, votes and comments. I'm still planning to write a sequel for this but it take some time before I post it here. 

You may visit my profile to check my other stories. 

Once again, thank you so much and see you around :)

••• ••• ••• ••• •••

♥ Lin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Save Me By jlm

Werewolf

407K 15.6K 94
BEING EDITED. |Book One| For the past 3 years, she's been living a normal human life. Although she wasn't particularly happy, she preferred it more...
209K 7.2K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
80.7K 2.7K 51
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...
15.4K 1.2K 15
Book 8 of the Regal Eclipse Pack Series. This book contains spoilers for the first 6 Books: Alpha King's Missing Mate (#1) The Alpha King's Slave (#2...