Beastiful || Completed||

By eaderray

DO YOU KNOW THE BEAST? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ¥• So that was how her first kiss played o... More

Chapter 1: Me, myself and I
Chapter 2: Truth or Freaking Dare?
Chapter 3: First point of Contact
Four
Five
Six
Author's Note
Seven- The List
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Author's Note
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Authors Note
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
22
Twenty three
Author's note
Twenty Four
Twenty 5
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!!
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Epilogue

Thirty

141 30 12
By eaderray

Guys 30 is such a significant number!! So glad the story made it so far with you guys along for the ride. Oh and WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO ATTACHED!!!! It's necessary for total enjoyment of this chapter.

She smiled back and pushed past him into the house.

"What's that I smell? I'm starving!" She called out as she headed in the direction of the kitchen. He stifled a laugh and closed the door.
Well, hello to you too.

He couldn't help but notice the how well those sweats fit her. Her legs looked amazing. And that ass too.

He shook his head and followed her, eyes taking her in from shiny hair to converse clad feet.

"Bon appetit, ma cherie. Aussi, je pense que tu es belle, ce soir."

He sat her down at the set table and put the food down for her.

"What did you say? And what in the world are these?" Sasha asked, eyeing the pork chops. She took a sip of the chilled Mountain Dew in the glass.

"They're caramelized pork chops. Eat up." He replied, before digging in.

"Wow, Jerry, I never pegged you as someone who could cook fancy meals." Sasha commented after a bit.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, sugar tits." He replied, smoothly.

Her eyes widened.

"Sugar tits?"

"Yep. You're not the only one who can come with horrible nicknames."

"Jerry isn't horrible!"

"It makes me sound like I'm a 45 year old pedophile. That, my friend, is beyond horrifying."

Sasha chortled with laughter. Oh how she loved to banter with him.

"Who knows, maybe I can tell the future" She said, grinning.

Jeremy pretended to faint, which sent her into fits again.
When the food was gone, she helped him load the dish washer.

The soft music was still playing in the background, making the evening seem magical.

"Is this how it always is here? So quiet? So peaceful?" She asked, as he handed her more Mountain Dew. It was like he knew it was her favorite. She didn't recall ever telling him though.

He shrugged and leaned his hip casually against the counter. "I find the 'peacefulness' quite oppressing."

"I think it's divine." She ran a hand through her hair and closed her eyes, as if to imagine her divine world.

Jeremy looked at her. At this point he decided that she was not ugly anymore. Her face was just different from other faces. Different doesn't mean bad. Sure it was a bit disturbing from time to time.

But he loved the fact that she had an expressive beautiful green eye and a lifeless brown one. He liked the fact that she had a weird looking nose and an even weirder looking mouth. It was her - take it or leave it.

"Hey, I love this song!" Her eyes flew open.
She began to sway from side to side in a way that Jeremy found quite alluring.
The first verse tinkled through the speakers and Jeremy turned it up a bit.

Sunlight comes creeping in
Illuminates our skin
We watch the day go by
Stories of all we did
It made me think of you

It was Wings by Birdy. Jeremy recognized the song. Sasha hummed along and swayed in time to the beat, drink in hand.

When the chorus came, Jeremy moved closer and put his hands on her waist, sending heat flushing through her. He pulled her closer, and moved in sync with her. Her hands dropped the drink on the counter and found their way to his shoulders.

They were so close, her head was against his chest and she could hear his racing heart.

Oh lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly
Oh damn these walls
In the moment we're ten feet tall
And how you told me after it all
We'd remember tonight
For the rest of our lives

Hers was racing as well. Her entire being was on fire as they danced to that song. It was like there was an extra tempo playing in the background, enhancing her senses and making her aware of how freaking close they were. She could feel his rock solid chest. And smell his pine and wood ash scent.

His hand moved into her hair and she nearly moaned. They were just dancing for Pete's sake! It shouldn't feel so good.

Gathering all her courage, she looked up at him. What was going through his head?

Jeremy was in third heaven. He couldn't explain what had possessed him to do this but he didn't regret it one bit. The feeling of her pressed against him was as delicious as his meal. Even more.

When she looked at him, there was something in her eyes. Need? Lust? Love?
Whatever it was, it was mirrored in his.

"Sasha... I'm going to kiss you right now."

Her reply was to get on her tippy toes and lean into him.

His lips found hers earnestly. This time, it was the gentle kiss. Her hands were wrapped around his neck and his around her waist. Zero space between.

The heat flowed into him and he began to get excited. The kiss got deeper and he relished the feel of her soft lips and taste of her quick tongue.

He pressed her tighter to him and leaned her against the counter so he could get closer. He wanted to get as close to her as possible. He wanted to be inside her. He dragged his lips from hers and kissed the soft spot beneath her ear, before taking the lobe in his mouth and nibbling slightly. She melted against him instantly.

He ran his trembling hand from her hair, down her boobs, to her waist and finally grasped her ass firmly. His lips went back to hers and he reacquainted himself with her unique taste. He groaned against her lips when she ran her hand down the center of his spine. Pure heaven.

He lifted her onto the counter and moved between her legs to get better leverage. He proceeded to plunder her mouth with his kisses. Soon they were panting for air but at the same time they did not want to stop. It was so addictive.
Sasha dug her fingers into his silky black hair when he cupped her left breast in his hand and caressed.

This was going too far way too fast! She knew but she didn't know if she had the will power to quit while she still had the sense to doubt her actions. The sensations were too surreal. Too raw. Too amazing.

"Jeremy" she whispered against his lips. He kissed her again, slower this time as if he understood what she was about to say and wanted to get one last kiss in. His hands took her face and he held her in place for that slow passionate kiss.

"Shhh! Before you say anything that may spoil the moment, I just have one request and one request only- will you go out with me? Be my girlfriend Sasha please say yes. Please."

His voice shook as he spoke and his eyes showed her the truth. This was what he really wanted. This was his own decision and her reply would make all the difference.

"Sasha?"

"I... I... don't know."

¥•
Aaaaahhhh! Jesha is occurring!!! Yaaasssss!!! 🌓🌓🌓
Lol nothing much to say. Who writes long A/N anymore? Just do the usual! Don't forget to tell your wattpad friends to try out my lil baby Beastiful.
Oh and vote and comment too if you feel like 😄
Trucks of love,
Ally_town

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 41.3K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
608K 15.4K 73
"NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER let anyone other than me see you in such little clothes. Have I made myself clear tesoro? " His husky voice dialed down by an...
1.3M 26.3K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
1.8M 54.4K 37
Working as a waitress in New Jersey wasn't actually Analeina dream job, but she managed to make it fit into her life, though she always wished for a...