This Love [Bts Suga ff]

By ngrace_xx

This little boy saved me from being hit by a car, when I was 5 years old. 13 years passed and I still don't k... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
MY BIRTHDAY!!
12
JHOPE DAY!!
13
Happy Yoongi Day!! 💕💕
14
15
16
17
THX FOR 3K READERS
18
Q&A
19
Its 'Kim' not 'Park'
20
21
22
23
24
25
#RIPJonghyun
26 [Christmas Update 🎄]
27
28
29
30

3

15.5K 548 152
By ngrace_xx

{Suga's POV}

I took a glance at Soojung and she looks hurt. But who cares, she's probably faking it.

I stood up and left. "Min Yoongi, sit down!!" Appa demanded. I ignored it and walked out of the kitchen. "Eomma, I'm full." I said while back facing eomma.

I went out of the house and wandered around the busy streets of Seoul. Without me knowing, my legs brought me to a playground.

I sat on the swing, swaying it back and forth slowly. "Yah." I heard someone said. I lift my head up to find Jinhee looking down at me.

She sat on the swing next to mine and showed her palm to me. "Mwo?" I raised an eyebrow. "High five." She said.

"For what?" I asked. "Mad at your dad. We are the same now." She said. Same? Without knowing what she meant, I just gave her a high five anyways.

"Wondering why, right?" Is she a mind reader or what? "Mhm." I nodded. "He said that I'm just a poor orphan that doesn't worth any of his time." Jinhee sighed and hang her head low.

I'm actually kind of surprised. Did appa really said that? "Do you want ice cream?" Jinhee changed the topic. I gave her a simple nod before standing up and following her to the nearest ice cream stall.

"1 chocolate flavoured ice cream." She told the cashier. "Make it 2." I handed the cashier the money. The cashier receive it and gave me a disgusting wink.

I took a glance at Jinhee and saw her making a disgusted face. I winked at the cashier playfully to see what's Jinhee's reaction.

I turn to see Jinhee giving me an expressionless face. "Don't act like you know me." She said directly in my face and look away.

The cashier came back with our order and gave me a paper. Obviously its her phone number. She made a call me gestured, winking again and bitting her lips seductivly.

"Ehem." Jinhee faked a cough and snatch over an ice cream. "Jagi~ let's go." Jinhee said out of nowhere and linked my arm with her's, pulling me out of the ice cream stall.

I was shocked at what she did, but eventually let her do whatever she's doing. When we're out, she removed her arm that's linking mine and made another disgusted face.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I just can't stand PDA in front of me." Jinhee protested. "Oh is that so~" I teased her.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and walked away from me. I chuckled lightly and caught up with her. Just then, an idea struck me.

"Jinhee ah." I called her. "Mwo?" I responded. "Since you played as my girlfriend just now, why not play it for a longer period of time?"

I can tell that Jinhee went blank for a second before getting what I'm trying to say. "No." She said straight away.

"Yah!! I treated you ice cream!!" I came up with an excuse. "I'll return you the money when we back home." She replied. Aish.. this girl.. her comebacks though.

Thinking that the hope had already disappeared, another idea struck me. "Remember my dad own our school?" I smirked. Jinhee stop on her tracks and face me.

"You're not treathening me aren't you?" She said. "If only you sign the contract of being my fake girlfriend, you will still be able to be part of the school." I plastered a playful smile on my face.

"AISH!!" Jinhee ruffled her hair in frustration. "You have 3 seconds to decide." My smile turned into a smirk. "3..2-"

"DEAL!!" She shouted. I began cheering happily that my plan worked.. thanks to my smart ass brain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 9.5K 37
A few months after the tragic lost of his older sister, Hoseok's family decide to move to Seoul and move on. His first day there, he hears a beautifu...
90K 2.8K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
5.2K 164 32
a strong 17 year old girl victim of a bully met a weak 18 year old boy with suicidal thoughts . Their lives changed when they met . Warning - mature...
207 10 2
On his way home from work one night, Yoongi meets a mysterious stranger crying in the street. His bleeding heart won't let him ignore the young man...