chatㅣjikook

By aestheticallyjikook

❝ i'm sorry. ❞ ❝ don't be. ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ㅣcompleted #1 angstwithhappyending #5 angs... More

intro
hana
dul
set
net
daseot
yeoseot
ilgop
yeodeol
ahop
yeol
yeolhana
yeoldul
yeolset
yeolnet
yeoldaseot
yeolyeoseot
yeolilgop
yeolyeodeol
yeolahop
seumul
seumulhana
seumuldul
seumulset
seumulnet
seumuldaseot
seumulyeoseot
seumulilgop
seumulyeodeol
seumulahop
seoreun
seoreunhana
seoreundul
seoreunset
seoreunnet
seoreundaseot
seoreunyeoseot
seoreunilgop
seoreunyeodeol
seoreunahop
maheun
maheunhana
maheundul
maheunset
maheunnet
maheundaseot
maheunyeoseot
maheunilgop
maheunyeodeol
maheunahop
swin
swinhana
swindul
swinset
swinnet
swindaseot
swinyeoseot
swinilgop
swinyeodeol
swinahop
yesun
yesunhana
yesundul
yesunset
yesunnet
yesundaseot
yesunyeoseot
epilogue
note
sequel

yesunilgop

28.1K 1.7K 811
By aestheticallyjikook

"you're so fucking mean, leave me alone"

"this is my room, bitch you leave then"

"jimin!" jungkook whines, face planting his head onto the bed making jimin laugh softly.

"you play me one more time, i really am going to choke you"

"i honestly thought you were gone" the male whispers when silence engulfs them, jimin's eyes softening.

"i'm sorry, i won't scare you like that ever again" jimin can't really move too much on the bed, since the needles have been inserted back after jungkook realised that yes, he wasn't dreaming and jimin is really alive. jungkook goes up to the bed, jimin instantly snuggling up to his chest, where he feels safe and warm.

"i'm suing seokjin hyung. how dare he? and you too! jesus why am i in love with you?" but there's a smile on his face, full or adoration and calmness.

jimin smiles, as if the words were normal to him.

"neither do i know why i'm in love with you"

"shut up and kiss me already"

"thought you wanted to sue me" jungkook heaves a breath, poking his tongue to the side.

"jim-" the older crashes his lips onto his own, jungkook's hands instantly looping around his waist, careful not to hurt the older.

jimin bites his lower lip, causing jungkook to moan and part his lips, the other pushing his tongue and licking his way into the warm cavern, groaning softly.

he pulls away shortly, seeing jungkook's eyes filled with want; full of desire and warmth instead of lust.

"i love you"

"i love you the most" jungkook says, words tight with emotion as he lays his head on jimin's, fluttering his eyes shut and hears jimin's heart faintly beating.

it's enough for jungkook to fall in love all over again.

END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.2K 18
"I will pester you like how you did to me. And I'll love you too like how you made me feel." Love makes you do stupid things. Jimin made a lot of reg...
159K 4.7K 34
𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜...
6.4K 256 9
Love endures when the heart doubts. *Republish February 22, 2020
1.1M 61.5K 33
❝ i like you. ❞ ❝ i don't. ❞ ©aestheticallyjikook 2016-2017ㅣcompleted