Even when it hurts

بواسطة abattletowin

Poems and thoughts I have alot dealing with my struggle with Cancer. المزيد

Even when it hurts
Not my fear
My happy place
Rain dance
Raging fists left un-used
A battle to win
Why did you take yourself away?

Rainbow roses

171 12 12
بواسطة abattletowin

If I had a favorite rose it would be a rainbow rose.

one with every color to go with my every memory

Red as a memory of the blood I've seen and dealt with, the blood that's made me stronger.

Yellow- yellow for the happy days laying in the sun talking with my family and friends

Orange- for the awareness ribbon I have seen around me since the day I was diagnosed.

Green- for the grass all over my clothes when I ran in the sprinkler every hot summer day as a kid

Blue- for the water in the pool as I'm racing ahead at a meet loving the thrill.

Purple- for the excitement and the color that brought me to my best friend.

Pink- The color I hate so much but reminds me of the love and suport of my family and friends.

Black- for all the moments spent uncouncious or lost in my mind making me who I am.

Brown- for all the times I was kicked into the dirt or rideculed but came back up and brushed myself off.

White- For all moments of bright white light when I just let the exsaustion take me

Silver- For the silver lineing aroun my life keeping all the chaos seprate from the happy.

Gold- For those few special moments that make life worth it.

While others enjoy their red, blue, yellow, and white roses I will gladly take my rainbow rose and be glad that it makes me who I am.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.9K 634 68
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...
4.5K 96 103
Here are poems based on song titles of famous artists that I wrote. Each chapter will be the artist's name and each poem will have a handful of the t...
423K 4.8K 17
In a steamy sexy world filled with drama and scandal sex should come easy especially if you're married. Right? No wrong. Things for these couples are...
162K 12.4K 158
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...