My Beast and My Male.

By whiskeysheeran

My book has been #272, #154 and #177 in Werewolf. Lincoln Rylan is a human, so why is she being terrorized by... More

Chapter 1- Hand into An Arm.
Chapter 2- All Over TV.
Chapter 3- Burning Neck & Beast.
Chapter 4- Meeting Hell and Justin.
Chapter 5- Room 167 .
Chapter 6- As in Where The Devil Lives?
Chapter 7- It Hurts.
Chapter 8- Bound.
CAST LIST SO FAR!
Chapter 9- Actually.
Chapter 10- Blush.
Chapter 11- Princess.
Chapter 12-No!
Chapter 13- Hearing your Thoughts?
Chapter 14- Elissa and Tim / I am Luna.
Chapter 15- Water turned Red / The Girls are Back!.
Chapter 16- Heightened Hearing!
Chapter 17- Decorations & Lights.
Chapter 18- Don't Burn The house Down!
Chapter 19- Justin is Sobbing.
Chapter 20- These are My Confessions // Surprise Girlfriend.
Chapter 21- Christmas Eve! // Baby Bump!
Chapter 22- Are You Pregnant With my Son?
Chapter 23-Deal With It Better Day by Day.
Chapter 24-Klaus Frances!
Chapter 25- Not Breaking Our lips Apart / One and Only Hell!
Chapter 26- A Pack Celebration // You Owe Me One! Pt. 1!
Chapter 27- Pack Celebration //I Lose My Wolf More and More Each Day. Pt 2.
Chapter 28- My Friend at The Swift // Not Your Problem.
Chapter 29 - Deny her Trying To Set Me Up.
Chapter 30- I'm Afraid, Because of You.
Chapter 31- Wanna go See Daddy, Hell?
Chapter 32- Out With Traven! / He's Totally Fucking Himself!!
Chapter 33- She Won't Be Alone. // I'd Feel Bad.
HAPPY NOTE!
Chapter 34- I'm A Rogue In My Own Pack Lands // Lincoln, Upstairs!
Chapter 35- Felt The Tears Fall / Aunt Martha!
Chapter 36- Running Lose in His Own Pack Lands / Training More.
Chapter 37- I am A Rogue / Our Future Alpha is Born.
Chapter 39- We are Showing Lincoln You're A Beast// Training with William.
Chapter 40- I've Been Cursed // Where is My Male?
Chapter 41- Curse of The Red // Do you Doubt My Ability to be a Luna?
Chapter 42- Hell Has His first Shift // We are Not Together, I don't think.
Chapter 43- Hell Has to Kill The One He Loves The Most/ Franklin and Kaden.
Chapter 44- Nice to Meet You, Victoria // You Will Not Hold my Male.
Chapter 45- Feel The Pain I Feel // Black Magic Used, She Slept With my Mate.
Chapter 46- I reject you, Ryan Frances // Janet Newsome?
THANKFUL NOTE-!

Chapter 38- The New Rogue// Yearning For my Male!

2.8K 143 6
By whiskeysheeran

Lincoln's p. o. v

I yearned for my son, knowing he was with Tristen while I did the work.

I'm watching the second shifters on video right now, as I haven't had the chance to watch them yet because I delivered the next Alpha.
I decided on a different name, not much different from what I had.

Ryan Frances.

He has blue eyes, looks like black hair but it would be brown. He weighed 8 pounds and 7 ounces and he was 21 inches long.
I changed his name because Klaus is a vampire from TVD, I'm not naming my son after that, since that's not what he is.

My wolf was calling for our male as I tried to focus.

" Lincoln! " William snapped his fingers in front of my face.

" What? " I asked as I paused the video.

" A rogue got into the house when you were having Ryan. You need to handle it. " William said.

" I have never dealt with a rogue. " I said the word carefully and slow.

" Most Alpha's kill the rogues that come onto their lands, unless they're children. Sometimes even children. " He spoke.

Has Hell ever killed a child?

" He kills to protect his pack and family, Lincoln. No need to freak out. " He said.

" Okay. I've watched this four times, I know who's being cut. Let's go.. see this rogue. " I spoke as I held the paper that had all the names on it.

" I will get a guard. " He said as he walked the outside the door, doing a whistle we had recently made up.

Seconds later, 2 guards have shown up.

" Pack dungeon. " I told them and they nodded.

I decided to leave the part about me never being down here out.

" Here we are, Luna Lincoln and Alpha William. Would you like us to accompany you down while you handle him? " They asked.

We nodded and opened the door.

" Careful! " William hissed as he grabbed my hand," the walls have silver all over them and barbwire. " He finished.

" Okay. Thanks. " I whispered.

" Haven't you been down here before? " He continued, I stayed quiet at that question.

" Oh god, Lincoln! Hell will kill me for bringing you down here. Go upstairs and I'll handle it. "

" No! This is my pack.. I will handle it. " I said as we rounded a corner, a terrible smell filling my nose as I looked around the many cells.

" The New Rogue is in cell 34. In the back. " William spoke as he held onto my arms.

" Thank you. " I spoke again as I followed the numbers.

29, 30, 31, 32, 33... and 34.

I starred inside, placing a handed over my mouth at what I saw.

It was a rogue, in a human form.

" That's a normal rogue? " I asked.

" No. They're usually either human or wolf. Not both at the same time. "

" Has anyone tried to get close? " I asked.

William looked at me like I was crazy," No! Rogue's will eat anybody up. "

" I want to go in. I want to check it out. " I said.

" I cannot let you. Hell will have my head. "

" We have to find Hell before he can have your head. " I said.

William groaned and growled as I grabbed the keys and unlocked it, slowly walking in.

" Lincoln! Get out! " William growled as the beast started to growl.

" No. It will be okay. " I said as I inched foreword, gasping as I was shoved against the cage, by this beast.

" Lincoln! " The guards and William gasped.

I looked into the eyes of this beast, quite scared. Those eyes.

I have seen them before. It sounded like he was trying to say something, but where he isn't fully human, it came out a whine and a growl.

" Lincoln, I'm going to come in! " William said.

" No! " I snapped at him.

I starred at the beast, it wasn't hurting me.

It was Hell.

" It's Hell. " I spoke aloud, this beast eyes flashed yellow.

" What? " They all gasped.

" Yes. I know it is. " I said as I placed my hand on his very furry face.

" We have to splash him down with water all the time, his body burns up. " The guard spoke.

" We need to flush the silver mix out of his system. Something must be done, now! " I snapped, I jumped as Hell placed his hands on my now flat stomach.

I placed my hands in his hair, tangling my fingers in it as he closed his eyes.

" Luna, if we flush it out, he will be out for days. " The guards said.

I starred at Hell," do it. For your Alpha. " I spoke.

💓-💓

Hell's P. O. V

I howled as my body began heating up, whimpering and growling as I felt cold water hit my skin. 

I curled against the ground, the chains holding my body down. I could move, but not a lot. I couldn't use my claws to unlock the chains because I couldn't reach them.

I clawed at the ground as the water kept hitting my skin. My ears flew up as I heard more talking.

It was Lincoln.

I flashed my eyes towards the stairs, seeing guards and her.. followed by Alpha William. One I try to not associate with.

I closed my eyes as I hung my head low, ashamed Lincoln was seeing me like this.

" I'm going in. " I heard her say as the cell was unlocked. As soon as she came in, I had her against the cell.

I starred into her eyes, ignoring everything.

" It's Hell. " She gasped.

My eyes flashed yellow, happy she had recognized me even in this form.

I fell down to my knee's, placing my hands on her stomach as I expected to feel my male, but remembering she's had him.

I tried to ask my males name, but it all came out as a growl and a whimper.

" We need to flush him out. " Were the next words I heard.

I flashed my eyes open and stood up as I was ripped off of Lincoln.

Lincoln was covering her eyes as I was chained to the floor with the tightest chains we had.

I don't want her to watch.

" I don't think he wants you to watch. " William whispered.

You're right, William.

" What? " Lincoln asked, shocked.

" He keeps looking at you and then the stairs. He doesn't want you to see this. " William spoke again.

Lincoln walked out and I felt so much pain as they cut my body open and poured medicine inside my veins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 700 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
3M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
155K 7.6K 32
"I don't care if you're an Alpha! You shouldn't treat people this way!" He grasped my chin with firmness that made me flinch. "I can treat you and an...