Vulnerable | Chris Schistad

By cherrycoatedlies

❝what is it, then?.❞ ❝i like you a lot more when you're drunk.❞ ⤷ real life + social media More

casting ⤷ 0.0

652 23 6
By cherrycoatedlies

   [ CHRISTOFFER PLAYED BY HERMAN TOMMERAAS]

"I'm not just a douche bag, I have feelings. Humiliating me in front of everyone, remember that? That hurt me too, like it would anyone else. So, don't stand all tall and mighty claiming that your some perfect saint, you didn't care about how I felt. If you did, you would have told me politely that you weren't interested in private."

[ALEXA REMINGTON PLAYED BY LILI REINHART]

"do you want me or not? because if you don't, then get the fuck out of my life."

[EVELYN REMINGTON PLAYED BY BRITT ROBERTSON]

"If you even think about hurting my sister, I will fucking destroy you."

[RYDER JAMES PLAYED BY DYLAN O'BRIEN]

"you're my best friend, lex. if I need to beat his ass to protect you, I would do it in a heartbeat."

[TYLER REMINGTON PLAYED BY ETHAN CUTKOSKY]

[ISAAC REMINGTON PLAYED BY DANIEL SHARMAN]

[THE REST OF THE SKAM CAST PLAYED BY THEMSELVES]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 9.3K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
383K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
361K 21.5K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.3M 51.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...