Romeo & Juliet (A Parody)

By Werewolfgirl13

I had to make a script for a Romeo & Juliet scene for extra credit. We could make the scene has it was actual... More

Romeo & Juliet (A Parody)

2.2K 11 12
By Werewolfgirl13

Romeo: There’s Juliet! Man, she is so fine-looking. Her skin is as pale and beautiful as the moon I howl at. She controls my body like the full moon. Should I approach her? No, she’ll think me a stalker.

Juliet: Oh, what a night!

Romeo: She has spoken. Was it to me she speaks? Her eyes are those of a killer. Her fangs bloody. She has recently killed.

Juliet: My Romeo! Why are you a werewolf? You make my dead heart come alive. Well, figuratively of course.

Romeo: Is she talking to me? Has she seen me?

Juliet: I should not be out here. I can smell a vile werewolf near. But I must look at the moon that rules over my Romeo’s inner animal like I would like him to rule over my inner animal. How the pale moon would shine on his fur! I wonder what color fur he has. Oh, if only he wasn’t a werewolf.

Romeo: Speak no more my beautiful blood sucker. I love you. Isn’t that what matters?

Juliet: Oh my, did you just hear all that?

Romeo: Can’t we at least be lovers?

Juliet: You speak like a love drunk fool, Romeo! I am nothing more than a wallydrag to you. I cannot give you an heir.

Romeo: Forget about a bloody heir. Without you I cannot live. If you will not have me, I’ll have your mother drink my blood and no more runs through my veins. Or stab myself with a silver dagger.

Juliet: You stupid dog! I love you. Of course I’ll have you.

Romeo: What will our parents say?

Juliet: Who cares?

Romeo: You’re right, but what will I tell my parents?

Juliet: Who said they had to know?

Romeo: You wicked imp!

Juliet: If you love me, you’ll marry me tomorrow morning.

Romeo: What about eleven o’ clock?

Juliet: Not soon enough.

Romeo: I can do ten thirty.

Juliet: Perfect! Now hurry along before a vampire smells you and comes to painfully murder you.

Romeo: Ten thirty cannot come soon enough.

Juliet: Go!

Romeo: Just one kiss.

Juliet: One kiss.

(They kiss. Juliet bites Romeo.)

Romeo: Hey!

Juliet: I’m sorry. I just could resist. If it makes you feel better, I won’t do it again. You taste horrible.

Romeo: Well, I can’t say much for your smell.

Juliet: Nor I yours.

(They hear giggles.)

Romeo: What’s going on?

(They see Lady Montague and Capulet.)

Lady Montague: Oh, Capulet. The moon looks lovely tonight. It makes me absolutely wild.

Capulet: Well, my dear, it’s not as lovely as you.

(She giggles.)

Juliet: (whispers) Gag!

Capulet: Mind if I take a nibble?

Lady Montague: Not at all. As long as I get a kiss after.

Capulet: Of course, m’dear, and more. You may depend upon it, dear girl.

(Bites her.)

Lady Montague: Oooh darlin’, that tickles.

(Kisses her.)

Capulet: Don’t tell me that tickled.

Lady Montague: I’m not sure. I’m going to have to have another to be able to tell for sure.

Capulet: You insatiable wolf.

Lady Montague: You like it that I’m insatiable.

Juliet: (whispers to Romeo) That’s my dad.

Romeo: Ew, but who’s that?

Juliet: I don’t know.

Romeo: Wait, that’s my mom!

Juliet: Shhh, they’ll hear you. Dad? Is that you? Who’re you with?

Capulet: Oh no! That’s my daughter. Yes, my precious killer, it’s me. A, uh, new gardener just showed up. I was showing her the gardens.

Juliet: Since when do you kiss new gardeners?

Capulet: Please don’t tell your mother.

Juliet: I won’t. As long as you tell me who that is.

Capulet: Must I pumpkin?

Juliet: Now!

Capulet: It is Lady Montague.

Juliet: Oh, okay.

Capulet: Can I go now, dear?

Juliet: Yeah, sure.

Capulet: (to Lady Montague) Quickly, through the bushes. There’s a hidden garden there. There’s a bench with plenty of room.

Lady Montague: Yay! Let’s go.

(They walk away.)

Romeo: Okay, I am officially mentally scarred.

Juliet: If I could puke, you’d be covered. (Sighs) You must go before my father returns.

Nurse: (from within) Juliet! Your mother is coming!

Romeo: I know.

(Kiss)

Juliet: Wait until our wedding night. I have a water bed and a virginity for the taking.

Romeo: I can’t wait. I’ll go get a priest. Until tomorrow, my sweet leech.

Juliet: Good bye, my naughty dog.

Nurse: Juliet!

(Nurse can’t get Juliet’s attention. Throws something at her to get her attention.)

Juliet: I’m coming! Chill out. Tell my mother I’m going to go find another human willing, or not so willing, to die. I don’t care which. I prefer them not so willing. It makes it so much more fun  to kill them.

*************************READ ME***********************

Soooo....... What did you think? When I wrote this, I thought we would have more than one guy. We didn't. I ended up being Capulet and my best friend was Lady Montague or known on wattpad as Vampiregirl81. My other friend was Juliet and her boyfriend was Romeo. Lucky her. When we practiced she said the water bed part but chickened out when it came to videoing it.

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would make me very happy!

Continue Reading