True Perfection

By MultiFangirl7148

No ones perfect. We have heard that all our life's. But since she's been forced to the perfect child Nieala s... More

First things first
Chapter 1 How it all Began
Chapter 2 Changes
Chapter 3 Feelings
Chapter 4 Trust and Training
Chapter 5 Truth or Dare
Chapter 6 Manipulation
Chapter 7 Taken
Chapter 8 Taking Action
Tag your're it
*<~Triva~>*
Chapter 9 Coming Home
Chapter 11 Secrets
Chapter 12 Power
Chapter 13 Trouble
Chapter 14 Plan of Action
Chapter 15 Perfect Potential
Chapter 16 Memories
Many Thanks

Chapter 10 A Night to Remember

36 4 2
By MultiFangirl7148

Tonight was going to be perfect.

For once in my life I picked out my dress with ease. My hair and makeup were so perfect they looked like they belonged in a magazine. And for once I sat primly and property on the edge of my bed waiting for Lloyd to pick me up.

YEAH RIGHT! GET REAL PEOPLE! It took me hours to choose my dress. I was such a nervous wreck Nya had to do my hair and makeup. And then I paced the floor like a caged animal.

"Calm down Nieala." Nya said smiling, "You act like you've never been on a date." I stopped pacing and gave her a pointed look.

"Oh." She said in a surprised tone, "You've never been on a date have you?" Nya walked over and put her hand on my shoulder.

"It'll be fine because Lloyd's never been on a date either." She said smiling "Really?" I asked "Really." she said "I bet my Samurai X cave that he's in his room right now panicking and desperate enough to listen to the guys dating advice."

Narrators P.O.V.
Nya would've lost that bet.

Lloyd's P.O.V.
I don't know why Jay always panics before his dates with Nya. This is easy! Get dressed, ignore the guys dating advice, take her to a nice restaurant, come home.

"Where you taking her?" Jay asked for the hundredth time. "Out." I responded "Whatcha you doing after dinner. Kai asked. "Something." I said without even looking up.

"And in case you get any ideas about following me I paying Ronin to keep you here." I said smugly. "Real funny." Cole laughed "You think Ronin can keep us here?"

"I've also got Sensei to guard the front door and I had Nya booby-trap the windows." I said matter-of-factly.

"We could always just go to the back door." Jay pointed out. "You could. But my moms guarding it." I called as I headed out the door.

Nieala's P.O.V.
When Lloyd finally picked me up we got on his energy dragon and flew to New Ninjago City.

I don't know what I was so worried about. Lloyd told me stories about his adventures. He had lived such an exciting life that the few stories I had to tell seemed much less interesting.

After dinner we bought ice cream and sat in front of the Titanium Ninja statue.

"This is officially the best date ever." I whispered as I leaned my head on his shoulder. I felt Lloyd smile as he put his arm around me.

"Thanks Nieala." He whispered. "What for?" I whispered back. "For making tonight perfect." He said as he gave me a small squeeze.

"It's getting late. We should be going home." I said as I sat up. At that moment we heard a bell chiming in the distance.

Our eyes locked and I could tell we were thinking the same thing. I closed my eyes and leaned in.

That was the most magical moment of my entire life.

As we flew home I replayed the night in my head. I must have dosed off because the next thing I remember was Lloyd carrying me through the door.

When he saw I was awake he put me down and walked me to my room.

As I lay in bed my kiss with Lloyd replayed in my head. Over and over until I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.1K 56
(Y/n) Garmadon, daughter of Lord Garmadon, hated sister of Lloyd Garmadon. The crowd pleaser, Senorita Perfecta (Y/n) was the princess of the Amethys...
157K 4.2K 75
Y/n Elemental Master of Wind always saving the city with her ninja friends what more could go wrong? (Cole x Fem Reader)
210K 6.9K 42
Life hasn't always been easy for (y/n). Many events transpire; some things she deals with, others are too overwhelming. See as her and Kai go throug...
747 61 19
When he's not saving Ninjago Omar enjoys having a good time with his friends and family. Ninja have lives outside of saving the world. Enjoy Omar's l...