Fragments

By blueseawaters

Short stories, flash fiction, and maybe a poem every now and then. Who knows! More

Heartbreak
Descent
Deer Hunting

Blue

1 0 0
By blueseawaters

  I love her so much. She makes me feel so many things at once, and I'm ecstatic whenever I see her. She brings a certain sense of calm to my heart that nothing else can. At the same time, she brings an endless sadness that makes me shut down completely. She always is the center of my attention, no matter what I am doing. She is always with me, through the good and the bad. When I'm with her, I feel like I can overcome any obstacle, no matter how great it may be. I see her with other people too, and it makes me happy that she's with them. She can bring light and joy to their lives too. Or perhaps a little bit of sadness. Regardless, she'll never stop being a part of me, and for that I am eternally thankful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 21.8K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
177K 6.5K 81
Not many people understood 12 year old Jessica, as a person and an individual. That doesn't include, however, her older sister, who Jessica adores w...
59K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...
592K 16.1K 80
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...