Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COM...

By haneul_jk97

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" "Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace t... More

Character Introduction
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Short Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bultaoreune... Fireee! *hoshi's voice*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'll come back soon!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
ENDED
Bonus Chapter
IT'S OVER 10K
đź‘€

Chapter 3

4.1K 192 27
By haneul_jk97

It was another new day in Collegium Magicus. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, everything was as usual and normal as every other days before.

And by normal I mean...

THUD!

"Urgh!" An elf groaned in pain when Saejin thrusted his stomach with her Combat Sword. He knelt down, one hand on his stomach.

"I told you yesterday at class, yesterday after class, last night, and you're telling me you forget about it?" Saejin asked soullesly. They were alone in the Sword Fighting Training Room, so the demon was being a care less.

"I...I'm...sorry...I..."

"Fuck your sorry. Now get your lazy ass up, grab whatever you need, and head to the stable. And buy me a burger after that, I'm starving. Make sure your hands are germs free," she knocked his head with the Combat Sword. Staggering, the elf tried to get up but the pain was unbearable.

"I said now, idiot!" Saejin crashed her Combat Sword on the elf's back. Frightened, the elf got up immediately and rushed out.

"Pathetic," she scoffed.

Bullying was a regular thing for the other races in Collegium Magicus. And the bullies were none other than the Seven Deadly Sins. This brought to the fear and fright of the students for the demon girls.

The elf that Saejin commanded to wash her horse, Pandora dashed through the hallway, bumping into Haeyeon. She cursed loudly and was about to shout for his name but he was already out of sight.

"Tsk, that brat! Wait till I get to it," she muttered. She stopped in front of her locker and took her Extinct Language History books as a dryad duo, who were chattering, walked past her.

"You know that 2nd Year sunbaenim they've been talking about? I bet she's popular," one of them sighed. Haeyeon smirked. Of course I am, duh, she thought to herself.

"Nam Haeyeon? Blech! Don't mention the popular part, I bet 20 bucks she's not even pretty," the other sneered. Now that's one bitchy bitch, Haeyeon clicked her tongue. She grabbed the dryad and slammed her to the locker.

"What the... Hey!"

"Hmm? A 1st Year, no wonder... Now tell me, Chiyun, how do a pretty girl look to you?"

"What? Oh, Zeus, you're..." Chiyun's face went pale.

"Oh, sorry. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Nam Haeyeon, the 2nd Year queen you just bet 20 bucks that she's not even pretty, let alone popular," Haeyeon let out a mocking smile.

"I...I don't know...I'm sorry," the dryad pleaded. Haeyeon rolled her eyes before pulling the girl's twin-tail, making her scream.

"Listen, Chiyun. Some things are better to be keep low and quiet, especially when it comes to questioning my beauty,"

"Y...yes...I'm...I'm sorry sunbaenim..."

"Don't make fun of Venus if you're Medusa, get it woodhead? Now, my 20 bucks please," Haeyeon sneered. Chiyun fished into her pocket and handed the money to Haeyeon and she was pushed to her trembling friend harshly.

"Same goes to you," Haeyeon said to Chiyun's friend flatly before walking off coldly.

Meanwhile, Seungjo was meditating in the Bamboo Forest. Everything was serene as the breeze blew gently. Her eyes were shut tightly, but she opened them a few moments after that.

A tanuki in its human form was trying to steal her choker. The tanuki was shocked and started to run away. As fast as lightning, Seungjo took out her kunai and threw it at the runaway. It hit him at the shoulder and he dropped to the ground.

"What are you, a fool? You don't think I heard you?" Seungjo sighed. She walked to the injured tanuki and bent down to look into his eyes.

"Here's a piece of advice. This is Hyun Seungjo you're playing with. I'm the number one ninja here, no one can defeat me. You might as well fuck off, dog," she let out a disdainful laugh before pulling out her kunai. The tanuki shrieked in pain.

"Oops, sorry. I don't use meds," she shrugged and left the raccoon dog alone. At the rooftop, Hyerin was munching on her chocolate cake. A dwarf stood beside her, head bowed.

"Hey,"

"Wha...Y...yes, Hyerin sunbaenim?" She looked up. Hyerin tilted her head.

"Where's your friend?"

"The...the one you...you told to borrow the book? She...she's on her way," the dwarf stuttered. Hyerin whined. Before she could say anything, another dwarf came running to her side with a book.

"Late," she said shortly and pushed her shoulder, which sent her swaying in unbalance.

"I...I'm sorry! The library... It was crowded," she shivered and held out the thick book.

"Pft, crowded or your puny, shrimpy body couldn't take the load of this book?" Hyerin snickered. She flipped through a few pages before closing it. Jumping down from the railing, she dropped the book back into the dwarf's tiny hands.

"It's boring, send it back. And you, bring this to the cafe, I'm done eating," she clapped her hands twice as both dwarfs scampered away.

"How fun is this," Hyerin giggled. In the Shooting Field, Hayi was practicing her archery skills. With a jelly-legged fairy as the target. Nonetheless, not a single of her arrow actually pierce the fairy's body.

"Now, stand still will you? Unless you want to taste these ipe wood arrows at 90m/s," she yelled to the shuffling fairy. The fairy froze as Hayi started aiming. And WHOOSH...

"ACK! Oh... Leaps and lavenders, I'm alive," the fairy mumbled, scared. Hayi burst in laughter. Her joy was then interrupted by a student who just came to practice. When her eyes caught a glimpse of the student's quiver, she started to whine.

"Why does her quiver's better than mine?! Hey, you! Give me your quiver!" She stomped. Terrified, the 1st Year student handed her the quiver. Satisfied, she smirked.

"No one can be more extravagant than me in this school. Keep that in mind," she flicked the student's shoulder and went off.

The other Park twins, Jaehi was making her way to the Karate Training Room. Apparently, the 3rd Year students occupied the room for their practice. Nonchalantly, Jaehi walked in and put her equipments down.

"Out," she said coldly to one to them. The 3rd Year leader eyes' widened, asking her to be more polite with the seniors.

"I don't know what 'polite' means. But I do know when I said something, that's that," Jaehi replied with a straight face. The 3rd Year leader gritted her teeth.

"Who do you think you're to be so superior than us?!" She clutched Jaehi's karate suit by the neck. Jaehi clenched her fist.

"Bitch, fuck off!" Jaehi thundered before punching the 3rd Year leader's stomach. The other students rushed to Jaehi, ready to fight. She smirked.

"Tsk, you guys wanna die so bad?" She laughed. In an instant, all the students shouted in pain and dropped to the floor. Jaehi's beating speed was unbeatable and she finished them in a mere second.

"Wuss," she kicked one of them. Haneul was in the library, researching about ancient magics. While she was at it, a group of gumiho passed by her, blabbering about their family's ancient magic.

"It was damn easy! Only idiots won't know how to perform it," one of them giggled. Haneul's grip on the book tightened, as she glared at the gumihos. The group of gumiho made a circle at the most secluded area in the library in order to work their magic.

"So, let's-"

"Nice magic," Haneul interrupted. The group of gumiho jumped in shock. Their eyes widened at the sight of the demon.

"Uh, yeah... Thanks,"

"Only idiots can't perform it huh? I'm an idiot then,"

"What? Wait...no... I...I mean..." One of them got tongue-tied. Haneul blinked her eyes boredly.

"You know about the rumours on students turning into ugly creatures for a day or two?" Haneul asked in her usual tone. They nodded.

"I might say you're the next one,"

"WHAT?!" They whispered loudly as their body slowly turned into a hairy figure.

"Because I can't help myself to banish whoever I'm jealous with," Haneul smiled slightly.

In one day of school, this was normal. Perfectly normal. And usually, at the end of the day...

"To the seven girls—you know who you are—meet me at the office. NOW," the principal would say. All because of seven particular angels.

A/N : Hey guys, it's me! This question has been bothering me for some times, is this book great? I mean, the storyline. It's gonna be longer than Two Bloods, I can tell you that. But, is it interesting? Tell me what you think about Of Angels and Demons! 😄

Thanks for being patient with the weekly updates, and much more thanks for reading and voting! 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
582K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
56K 1.5K 20
Alright, Let's do this one last time. My name is Y/n Parker, got bit by a magical spider and for the last four to six years, I've been the one and on...
19.3K 253 13
(this is the first fic I've written so i'm sorry if it's not the greatest, or if the updates are slow) it's just a jschlatt x reader story lol nothin...