Bones Sister // Jack Hodgins

By NaomiTheWriterr

Naomi Brennan is Dr. Temperance Brennan's sister. She gets called in when her sister finally gets stumped on... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
A/n
A/n 2
A/n 3
12
13
I got Twitter
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
A/n
24
25
Epilogue

19

4.3K 89 25
By NaomiTheWriterr

Naomi's pov

I studied the bones along with my sister in silence.

"Naomi." She said I looked up at her.

"What?" I said standing up.

"I apologize for not trusting you. The case made compelling evidence against you and I made assumptions based on that. I apologize for not letting you explain." She said and I looked at her shocked. My baby bump had gotten bigger and Temperance and I had a minimal to no talking thing going on. Now she has decided to break it.

"Oh well um I guess I forgive you," I said. It's been a couple weeks since the whole forgiving thing happened and now I guess is the good time to start talking again.

"Thank you and I wanted to ask about your baby? It's a boy right?" She said. I nodded.

"Have you and Jack thought of a name?" She added. I shook my head. We haven't been able to agree on a name.

"No Jack wants to name him Jeremy, I want to name him... not that." I hadn't come up with a name yet so. We continued to work in silence until Booth came in.

"Ahh my favorite forensic anthropologists I've got some great news." He said smiling at the both of us. We looked up at the same time.

"What are you happy about Booth?" Temperance said.

"So you remember the whole bones stealing thing well uh we caught her." Booth said smiling big. I smiled and squealed I went around the table and hugged him, I heard a throat clear behind me and I turn around Jack looked at the two of us eyebrow raised. I moved away from Booth.

"Trying to steal my girl Booth?" Jack asked coming over to me. He shook his head.

"No I was just uh saying that we caught the real bone thief she is in custody now, I just needed her to come with me and see if she knew her." Booth said.

"I will definitely come and identify her and possibly punch the woman who put me through hell." I said smiling. Booth nodded and waved me to come. I turned to Jack and kissed his cheek and scurried following Booth.

I got in Booths car and we drove. It was silent until Booth spoke.

"So how is the baby?" He asked. I smiled.

"Good, Jack and I are trying to agree on a name but we haven't found one to stick." I said. He nodded.

"How about Seeley? That's a great name." He suggested. I laughed.

"Right Seeley Hodgins." I joked.

"What's bad about that?" He said sarcastically. I shook my head laughing and we arrived at the Bureau. We went in and I saw the woman in the interrogation room. I gasped. I put in my ear piece and spoke.

"Booth I know her, her name is Alaya Norris, a Greek Historian. She worked with Marcus and I in the tomb." I said and he looked at the glass saying he heard me.

"Miss Norris, do you know a woman named Naomi Brennan?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Naomi and I were close, we worked on a dog together." She said smirking.

"Lies, she did not like me at all because I was close to Marcus." I said.

"Right and did you also work with Marcus Alieus?" He asked she nodded.

"How was your working relationship with the other scientists?" Booth asked.

"I didn't work with any other scientists during the dig I worked with the paperwork and history notes. Naomi and I worked on each side of Marcus until she left." She said smiling. Apparently glad I left. Bitch..

"Did you have any romantic relations with Marcus?" He asked. She shook her head no. Booth looked at me and waved me to come in. I walked into the other room starring at Alaya.

"Naomi? It's been so long." She said. Gave a fake smile.

Yes well it's not everyday you ruin someone's life with bones." I commented bitchy. Booth gave me a face and I cleared my throat.

"Is that why I'm here? Because of some bones that got stolen?" She asked annoyed.

"You know why your here Alaya! You were jealous of the 'relationship' I had with Marcus so when you knew he got out you wanted to make sure I wasn't in the way so you could have him to yourself. Well guess what I do not want that prick ok. So stop terrorizing me and stop stealing my bones." I stood up and towered over her.

"It doesn't matter. Even if you don't want him, he'll still want you. So if I got you out of the way he'd want me. My plan to kill you didn't work it only brought Marcus to you." She said. Booth looked at the camera.

"So that's a confession? Attempted murder, tampering evidence and accessory to a crime, what's that 5-10 years?" He asked me. I nodded smirking at her. She looked at us in fear before more agents came in and arrested her. I looked at Booth and smiled.

But...

Then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I bent over and yelled in pain. Booth came over quickly.

"No... ah.. something wrong... I need Jack.." I said and tried making my way over to the door. Booth stopped me.

"No you need a hospital." He led me to his car and drove as fast as he could to the hospital. We got there and I was put in a wheel chair. As I was rolled to the room I was yelling in pain as each pain got sharper than the last. Booth was on the phone and doctors were rushing around me as I was put into a room.

"Calm down miss. We are just going to relieve the pain." A doctor said sedating me. I heard doctors shove Booth out of the room and doctors came down bringing equipment and propped my legs up for a birth?

I woke up hours later with Jack in the room.

"Jack?" I called him and he stirred and opened his eyes. His eyes looked red and puffy.

"Jack what's wrong?" I asked and he hunched over and cried.

"Baby your scaring me." I said lowly.

"Naomi... you.. you had a miscarriage." He said to me and I looked down at my now flatter stomach. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"No.... my baby..." I whispered and he rubbed his face.

"Naomi I'm so sorry, they tried to save him but when you gave birth he had already died." He said. I wasn't listening. I just put my hand over my stomach and held it there. My baby was supposed to be here. Tears fell.

"How.. how did this happen?" I asked him. As soon as I did the doctor came in looking sad.

"Hello Miss, I'm your doctor for today and I'm just gonna go over some questions and answer any you may have." He said.

I looked at the doctor.

"So.. I had a miscarriage? What...what caused it?" I asked.

"It was not anything you two did wrong. That baby would have been very healthy, but it was the egg that was fertilized. I read that you, Miss. Brennan had been subject to rape and that caused some of the eggs to be....damaged I guess you could say. This baby was one of them. If it wasn't now he probably died at 9 months." He said sadly. I looked at Jack and he had his face covered.

"Can we... can we try again?" Jack asked. The doctor perked up.

"Yes you can and this time Miss Brennan you can take a medication that prevents the egg from failing and your baby would be as healthy as a normal one." The doctor said and I nodded.

"Anything else?" He asked. I shook my head and he left.  Jack looked at me.

"We can leave if you want. I'll pick up your meds and we can leave." Jack said and I nodded. I grabbed the pair of clothes off my bed and I pulled out the IV and went to the bathroom and changed into sweats. I waited for Jack to come back and he held he hand out. I grabbed it and followed him out to the waiting room where everyone was which surprised me. Booth stood up immediately.

"Naomi. Are you ok? what happened? is the baby ok?" He shot out and Temperance touched his shoulder pulling him back a bit. I felt like I was gonna cry again. I forced my self into Jacks arms and sobbed.

"She.. she had a miscarriage." Jack said to them and Booth looked crushed. Temperance covered her mouth.

"Oh my god. Naomi I'm so sorry." He said. I pulled away from Jack and wiped my eyes.

"I was actually considering the name Seeley too." I said to him and he smiled a bit shaking his head.

"I just want to go home" I said and Jack nodded.

"We are just gonna go, I gotta pick up meds for her." He said.

"Is she sick too?" Temperance asked. I shook my head no.

"No it's to prevent for anything like this happening again." I said and they nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 268 14
You've had a crush on your co-worker at the Jeffersonian, Dr Temperance Brennan, for a few months now. When Angela catches you staring at Brennan, sh...
105K 1.1K 18
criminal minds imagines for: spencer reid, aaron hotchner, luke alvez, and matt simmons (complete)
7.2K 192 11
"I didn't catch your name." "Elena. Ellie for my friends."
159K 3K 39
On her 29th birthday, Eliza Carlisle meets one SSA Aaron Hotchner. The catch? Eliza happens to be Emily Prentiss' beautiful, rich, learned younger si...