RUTHLESS (H.s) Harry Styles

By kayliejoy9

Ruth•less Adjective Having or showing no pity or compassion for others. "A ruthless manipulator" Synonyms: me... More

CHARACTER'S
IMPORTANT
chapter one
chapter three
chapter 4

chapter two

43 0 0
By kayliejoy9

"We're almost there, maybe 5 minutes." Matt announced turning on a gravel road. My heart starts to race and I can hear it In my ears. Saying I was scared was a understatement, I'm terrified. I wish I could open this door and run, but I can't. My fathers orders for not running away replays in my mind. Ruthless and deadly despises one another, I'll be dead soon very soon. I wish I could beg them to let me go, but its no use. I'm never going to see my family again. My nose starts to tickle, letting me know I'm on the verge of tears. I push the feeling away quickly as we pull up to a gate. A metal gate. Justin plugs in a few numbers on a keypad, and the gate doors open. We drive Down a long drive way, before finally getting to the house. The brick house stood two stories tall, with black shutters. And a white porch wrapped around the house. The house was huge, but the garage was maybe half the house. What does this guy have in there?

We stop right in front of the house. I open the back door and step out. The fall breeze hits my face, goosebumps rise on my arms. I wrap my grey sweater tighter to my small body. I grab both my bags and remove them from the black SUV. My hands shake from fear , not from the cold weather. "Let's go." Matt grabs my upper arm, as I carry my bags. I look around the porch and see a swing. I stop at the door and so do the boys. Justin knocks on the door with a great amount of force. A few minutes past and I can't feel my hands. The door swings open and a tall guy with curly hair stands in the door way. I feel frozen under his stare. He was beyond scary. Tattoos cover every inch of his arms. A eyebrow piercing and a lip ring catch my attention. I've never seen someone pull off piercings. His black shirt clings to his muscular torso. His jeans have two rips at the knees. I was expecting this Mr, styles to be at lease 30 or 40 years old. Not so young. How can someone so young be the leader of the biggest most powerful gang in the world.

"Come in." The man walks away, leaving the front door open. We follow him inside and I stop in my tracks. This house was beyond beautiful. Hard wooden floors and cream colored walls cover the living room. My whole house is like half the living room. "We got her sir." Matt spoke up first. He seemed nervous...maybe even scared. I don't blame him, the man before me is terrifying. I look to my hands, not wanting to look at the man before me. The man that took me away from my family, without a care in the world.

"Yes I see that matt." The man took a seat on his tan recliner. I watch as matt squirms. Clearly nervous and wanting to leave. Same Buddy same.
"Well niall called and wants me and justin to do something. May we be excused sir?" Matt asked politely. Wow the guy actually has manners. What a shocker. I drop my bags on the wooden floor, tired of holding them. All heads snap towards me. Justin shakes his head in disapproval, telling me I did something wrong. I look over and my eyes met emerald green orbs. I quickly look away, afraid of his intimidating stare. "Yes leave me and miss, Cullin's alone." His raspy voice filled the room. The hairs on the back of my neck stand up. His tone so deep. I hear feet shuffling and then a door close. Letting me know I'm now alone with the scariest man alive.
"Please take a seat kaylie." The man points a finger to the tan couch. I leave my bags where they sit on the wooden floor and obey his command and take a seat.
I lay my shaking hands flat on my thighs. "Kaylie isn't it?" He props his feet on the glass coffee table. I automatically roll my eyes at him. He knows my name, he just said it. I decide to answer him so I don't get hit or killed. He looks like he's capable of both and much more. "Yes." I keep my answer short and sweet, not wanting to have a conversation with him. He nods his head. "Harry styles." He leta a grin spread across him lips. I feel annoyed with his presence already.

"Yeah I know." I crossed my arms over my chest, keeping my fear inside. His eyebrows raise, probably surprised by my confident actions. "I wouldn't give me attitude love, I could snap that fragile neck of yours with a snap of my fingers." He smirked and laughed a little, but I didn't think it was funny. A cold shiver runs down my back. I was terrified, but I had to obey my fathers orders and stay strong. He'll come for me. Hopefully....

"My father and brother will come for me, and when they do they'll kill you." I spit at him with anger boiling inside me. I might seem strong to him, but in the inside I'm shaking like a little puppy. Terrified of what he might do.  When he only let's out a loud laugh, confusion spread inside me. Isn't he going to hit me or something. Why is he only laughing. He must really be crazy.
" oh darling how cute, you actually think they come for you??" Harry's laugh fills the living room, bouncing off the walls and hitting me in the face. I muster up the courage and reply. "Yes they'll come you watch and see." I point my skinny finger at him. His once emerald eyes, now black.

"Haven't your parents ever told you its rude to point?" Harry's eyebrows raise in amusement. He's enjoying this. I automatically keep my mouth shut. "You'll be staying in my guest room." Harry turned the TV on. He flipped threw a few channels before landing on family guy. God how I hate that show.

"We'll be going over the rules." Harry crossed his muscular arms over his brod chest. My mouth falls open in shock.. Rules he has to be joking. "Rules?"
"Yes rules and if you disobey them then you'll be punished." My eyes Widen at the word punished. What is he going to do to me? "These rules are no talking  back or disobeying me. Don't speak in public unless your spoken too. Don't talk to anyone you don't know. No drinking alcohol or cocking a attitude with me. You will clean this house everyday before I get home from work. And you have to hold my hand in public. And if you try and escape your family dies." Harrys face holds a stern expression.
When Justin said he was cruel he wasn't kidding. This man in front of me makes me sick.

"Do you understand me" his eyes darken again. I quickly nod my head. Dammit kaylie don't let him know your scared. Stop being  weak. "I don't clean." I shrug and smile. The look on his face makes me want to run as fast and as far away from him as I can. "You will, if you want your family alive."
He won't kill my family. If he could he would've already right?

"You wouldn't." I frown as I feel the tears want to escape my eyes but I don't let them. He will not have the honor of seeing me cry.
"Oh but I would Darlin." A sinister smile plays on his lips. How can a man be so heartless? He has everything he can ever ask for. It's doesn't make since. Something made him like this.
I don't speak again after that, I sit and think about my family and shawn. I miss my father and brother so much, I haven't seen them in maybe 2 and half months. I miss staying up all night playing call of duty with ethan. While we eat everything and anything. I even miss how father would come in yelling at us for still being up. I miss everything.  I never thought this would happen. In my eyes my fathers the scariest man alive, why would anyone want to mess with him? Well he was the scariest man alive until I met harry. I look over and see harry staring at the screen. His eyes focused on peter and Brian. I roll my eyes at the sound of the show. I've always hated it, Shawn use to watch it every time he came over. Witch was decreasing threw out time. Oh how I miss him right now.
"Follow me I'll show you to your room, so you can get cleaned up before dinner." He stood from his recliner and turned the TV off. I stood as well and before I could grab my bags he did. I follow him up a huge staircase.
As we make it to the top, I see a long wide hallway. Pictures of harry and some guys hang from the walls. I take notice to how attractive they are, but harry was defiantly the most attractive. I shake the thought from my head.
"You'll be meeting them tomorrow." Harry walked down the hallway to a wooden door. I follow shortly behind. As he opens the door I gasp at the beautiful room before me. A bed with white sheets stands against the cream colored walls. And a nightstand beside the bed, what a lamp on top. There wasn't much in the huge room, but it was gorgeous.
"This will be your bedroom, unless you want to sleep in the basement?" Harry cocked a wicked smile. I let out a groan in annoyance. Of course I'm not going to sleep in the besetment. "This should do." I send him a fake smile. He must've seen right threw it, how could he not? He has to know I despise him.

"Follow me, I'll show you around and show you the places your not aloud to go." Harry placed my bags on my bed and walked out the door. I follow behind him, down the hall to a two door room. He doesn't open it which confuses me, I take a step towards the door, but before I get the chance to open the door I'm pulled back by harry. His touch sends shivers up my spine. I look up at him confused. "What's in there?" I tilt my head to the side. Maybe that's where he keeps his dead bodies. I Mentally scold myself for thinking negative. "Never go near that door again." He growls. I take a step back from him, thinking he'll lash out, but he doesn't. "I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to." I stammer out nervously. I just now notice how tall he is, maybe 6'3 as I'm only 5'7. I always thought shawn was tall but he's only 6'0 or pretty close to it.

"My office is in there. Your only aloud to be in there if I ask you to come in with me or I want you to get something for me." Harry points to a door Down the hall. " oh and the door across your room is the bathroom." Harry finished. I nod letting him know I heard him. He makes his way down the staircase with me on his heels. His boots making a loud thud as he walks. We walk past a beautiful kitchen with black cabinets and dark wooden counter tops. A Chandler hangs above a island, with two stools on each side. With a glass long kitchen table that has 8 chairs. The floor a light hard wood floor. It was amazingly beautiful. Every part of this house is beautiful, well other then the man that lives in it. We keep walk and soon the walls turn into large windows. I look inside and see a inside pool and hot tube, with a bunch of workout equipment in the same room. My eyes widen at the beautiful sight. It was amazing, I haven't went swimming in years. I use to swim all the time. Until my brother and father locked me in that house.
"Your aloud to be in here. Only if all the house works finished." Harry turns on his heels, and makes his way back to the living room. I follow behind him, like a lost puppy. "Go upstairs and get washed up, and change your clothes also. You've been wearing them since you left your house." Harry points to the stairs. I swallow the forming bump in my throat. I look down in embarrassment, I probably smell really bad. "Oh and you'll be cooking." Harry adds and takes a seat on the tan recliner and turns the TV back on. I roll my eyes at him, as I make my way upstairs.

Last time I checked I wasn't his freaking maid. I was use to cooking for myself at home, or when ever father and Ethan would come visit, but why would I cook for my kidnapper? He must not be all there.

I walk back into my room Harry's letting me stay in before I can go back home. He really thinks my father won't come for me? He must be stupid. He's my father of course he'll come for me. I shake the thought from my head and unzip my bags, and dig threw them before finding a outfit. I grab the outfit and walk across the hall to the bathroom. I lay my outfit and the towel from the pantry on the sink. I rip the shower curtain back and turn the water on. I run my hand under the facet to test the warmth of the water. I wait a few minutes until I'm pleased with the warmth of the water. I strip off my dirty clothes and hop in the shower. The hot steamy water hits my back and I relax into the heat. I stand there for minutes before grabbing a bar of soap, and lathering my whole body with the lavender cent soap, I brought from my house.   I grab the shampoo I also brought from home and scrub my head for a few minutes. After I scrubbed my cheek where matt hit me, i wash all the soap from my body and hair.  After a while I decide to get r out. I wrap the towel around my body and step out. I drying my body off, along with my hair. I change into a pair of ripped blue skinny jeans and a plain black shirt and brown moccasins. I throw my long brown hair into a messy bun on the top of me head, and walk out the bathroom with my dirty clothes in hand. I lay my dirty clothes in a basket, I found in my room. I make my way down the staircase. I spot harry still sitting in the recliner. I am not cooking him food.

I take a seat on the couch and cross my legs waiting for him to yell at me. I will not let him walk all over me. "Get cooking." Harry demands, not even taking his eyes off the TV. A shiver of fear runs down my back from his deep raspy voice. Don't let him walk all over you kaylie. I remind myself before finally get enough confidence to speak.
"I won't cook for you." I cross my arms over my chest, hiding my shaking hands.

"Is that so?" His eyebrows raise, challenging me. I hide my hesitation by keeping a straight face. "Yes." I send him a sarcastic smile. "Okay that's fine, but you won't be eating until you do. So maybe you want time to rethink about that." Harry stood up from the chair and walked into the kitchen. He comes back minutes later with a bag of potato Chips and a sandwich in his hands. I haven't ate in maybe a day or two, but I'm not giving in I won't. I frown as harry sends me a smile and turns threw a few channels. I get bored with an unknown show I've never watched and pulled my legs into my chest and lay my head on the side of the arm rest, and soon my eyes start to get heavy and my eyes close and the darkness takes over my vision. I sit there for a while thinking about this man. Why is he like this? How did he become a leader of the biggest and most powerful gang in the world? What's his story? So many questions I wanted to ask, but I soon feel myself start to drift off to sleep. 

Hey guys!!!
Here's chapter 2!!! I worked really hard on this chapter and tried my best. I know I'm not a good writer so feedback would be really nice. Thanks my loves
Make sure to
Comment
Like and share.

Thanks my loves

Kx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
70.3K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...