RUTHLESS (H.s) Harry Styles

De kayliejoy9

Ruth•less Adjective Having or showing no pity or compassion for others. "A ruthless manipulator" Synonyms: me... Mai multe

CHARACTER'S
IMPORTANT
chapter two
chapter three
chapter 4

chapter one

75 1 0
De kayliejoy9

My names Kaylie Collins. The daughter of tony collins, the leader of the gang deadly, and the sister of Ethan Collins also a leader of deadly. My fathers gang rules america, the government has no control. My fathers men are everywhere threw out America.

At first there were only two powerful gangs deadly and ruthless. Ruthless became more powerful threw out time, causing more gangs to pop up. Ruthless had a reparation for being the worst.

There's 6 gangs  that run every Continent. Asia is known as the wah ching. Australia as the crips, north america as deadly. south america is the bloods Europe ruthless and Africa the mongols These gangs thrived off power. They wanted more and more, and would stop at nothing until they got it.

I've always hated it. I hated being the daughter of a gangs leader. I had no say in anything In my house. I couldn't go outside alone, I couldn't leave my house.
My father and brother keep me in our family home. Since they have business to attend to, I'm all alone. Other then when they visit. The doors and windows stay shut at all times.
They always call every two to three days to make sure I'm okay, or if they don't have time they'll have someone come. Most of the time they have shawn come. Me and shawn have a difficult relationship. We're together but not together. Its difficult to be with someone that's in a gang. You never know if they'll make it back alive. I constantly worry about my father, brother and shawn.

I sit at my window in my room. Staring out, watching the world. Wondering if I'll ever get to be free. My thoughts get interrupted by the sound of my door opening. I turn my head to the direction of my door and see shawn. A big smile spread across his face. "Hey babe." He left the door open and walked toward me. I sent him a smile and collected him into a hug. A much needed hug at that. My small arms wrapped around his neck, and his muscular ones wrap around my waisted. "I've missed you." I pulled away to get a better look at him. Right below his eye is purple, and his jaw covered in a fading bruise. I was never the one to like to see  a person hurt. I can't stand a hurting person. I hate seeing cuts, bruises or anything of the sort.
"What happened?" I ran my fingertips over his jaw. I see him close his eyes in pain. I quickly withdraw my hand.
"Got in a fight with some guy in the gang, no biggy." Shawn shrugged his shoulders and leaned in leaving a peck on my Lips. A smile still on his lips.

"Have you seen the news?" Shawn asked. I could tell something's wrong.
"No why? What's going on?" I turned my TV on and flipped to the news. I took a seat on my bed. I felt the bed dip down beside me. Letting me know Shawn's sitting beside me. The news reporter expression seemed worried as she started talking.

" we've had some information brought to our attention early this morning. About 20 ruthless men were spot killing deadly men. Rumors been going around there here to capture the leader of deadlys daughter. We have no record of this girl on file anywhere, it seems she doesn't exist. Make sure to keep your windows and doors closed. A curve has been assigned. 8:30 you all need to be in side. This is only for your safety. Abby meadows and this is ABCs news. "
I turn the TV off and stare.. Blankly...sliently.

"Kaylie I'm here to tell you your going to be taken, but I promise I'll find you. Your father and brother won't let them get away with this." Shawn kneed down in front of me. Tears sliding down his face. I also have tears clouding my vision. " how long do I have?"
"Maybe a hour at most. Your father called me and told me there on there way. I'm so sorry kaylie." Shawn sniffed.  "It's not your fault." I kissed his soft brown hair.
" I should pack." I stand up and pull out two bags, from underneath my bed. I open my closet door and grab as much cloths I can off the hangers.

Tears stream down my face as I think about never seeing my brother, father or shawn again. There all I have and now I'm being ripped away from them. am I going to die when I get there?
I got so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice I've packed everything.
I sip up the bags and turn toward shawn. He sits on my bed on the phone.
"Yes sir here she is." Shawn reached the phone out to me. I quickly grab ahold of it and bring it to my ear.
"Dad?" I cried into the phone. I couldn't help it. I felt as if once I walk out this door Im dead.
"Sweetheart, Listen very closely to me. Follow everything I'm going to tell you.
Make sure you fight back no matter what happens you are not weak. Dont try and escape they'll will kill you. Dont fall for there tricks. I will come for you sweetheart I promise." My fathers deep voice is filled with sorrow.

Before I get the chance to reply my bedroom door is kicked open. I let out a scream. "Dad please help me!!" I scream into the phone before one of the men grabbed me. " looks like we've finally found you." One of the men laughed I cringe at his ugly laugh.
" let her go!" Shawn lunges forward but 2 men hold him back. I struggle to get out of the guys grip but fail.

"Let me go!" I scream at the guys but they all just laugh. " its either you go with us and give us no trouble or he dies." One of the men hold up a gun at shawn.  " no I'll go!" I yelled.
"Well that was easy. Get her bags and let's go!" One of the guys with blonde hair orders. Tattoos scattered all over his arms. "Kaylie I love you..." Shawn whispers so only I could see. I just nod my head letting him know I know what he said. Shawn's told me multiple times he's loves me, but I don't believe in love. I never have.

The guy with blonde hair grabbed my arm with such a harsh grip. He dragged me out the front door. All of his guys follow us. One keeping his gun pointed at shawn, to make sure he doesn't try anything. Shawns eyes are filled with tears, some tears escaping his light brown eyes. I watch as it slides down his cheek. For some reason I don't find myself crying. I refuse to cry in front of people I don't know. I will stay strong like my fathers always told me to do.

The blonde headed guy directed me toward a black SUV. He opens the back door and throws my bags inside and pushes me in as well. I let out a whimper as the doors slammed shut. I look threw the tinted window at shawn. I know he can't see me but, the fear of never getting to see him again swims threw my head. The passenger and driver side door opens and shuts. The blonde headed guy sits in the passenger side as another guy with light brown hair sits in the driver side.
"Why does the ruthless want me?" I hide my fear behind an annoyed look.
The blonde looks back with a slit grin upon his lips. "You'll find out." He let out another ugly laugh.
The other guy rolled his eyes at the blonde clearly annoyed with him.

"Where am I going?" I leaned my head against the window, tired but to scared to sleep.
"You'll be meeting styles as soon as we land in Europe." The brown haired boy announced. "Justin don't give the prisoner any information, that's not our job." The blonde scolded Justin. I feel the need to stick up for him, since he was kind enough to tell me where I'll be going. "I'm not a prisoner!" I snap at the blonde witch seemed surprised with my attitude. "Shut up and sit back. You'll be getting in a lot of trouble with styles with that mouth." The blonde quickly scolded me and turn the radio on, before I had the chance to argue. I rolled my eyes and leaned on my side, laying my head on my bag.
After a few minutes my eyes start to get heavy, and the darkness takes over my vision.

My eyes snap open, as my body is shaken awake. My eyes land on justin.
"Get up we're at the airport." The blonde open the other door grabbing my luggage. I roll my eyes and exit the door. Justin grabs my hand and I near jump out of my skin. "So you don't try to run." He tightened his grip on my hand. I open my mouth to argue, but the blonde speaks. "Don't even try to give us attitude, I'm not scared to leave a mark on that face of yours." The blonde snaps. I roll my eyes. " I mean it." Frustration in his voice.

We walk threw the security and a old women smiles at me. "You guys are to cute." She smiled at me then justin.
" no no we're not together." I rushed out, disgusted with the fact she would think such a thing. "Oh my apologises miss this is my girlfriend and her brother. She just got out of the hostpital , she has memory lost." The blonde wrapped his arm around my waist. I cringe at the feeling of his nasty arm around me. I look down embarrassed with what he has said. My eyes land on his foot and a wide smile forms across my chapped lips. I lift my foot a little and slam it down on top of his. I feel his arm tighten around me from the pain.
" we really should be going. " the blonde fakes a smile and drags me away, with justin behind us. His finger nails deep in my arm, sure to leave bruises. As soon as we're out of hearing distance, he stops and turns toward me. His face held a angry expression.

"You fucking bitch!" He spits and his hand mets my cheek. I let out a whimper and look up at him with watery eyes. But I push the tears back. Reminding myself not to be weak.
"Don't you ever try to pull something like that again, or so help me I'll beat you to a bloody pulp. " his eyes dark with anger.

All I could think as I take a seat on the plane was I'm not strong like my father and brother. I can't do this stuff. I can't, I'll break. I can't take the pain of never getting to see my family again and shawn.

"Make sure you don't pull anything like that with Harold." Justin interrupted my thoughts. I turn all my attention to him.
"Who's Harold?" I frowned curious if I'll be staying with him.
"He's Mr, styles he won't tolerate that attitude of yours. Just a heads up. And I apologize for matt over there. " Justin nodded toward the blonde. Matt that's asleep.
"Whats going to happen to me??" I whisper letting the fear get to me. Is he going to kill me?

" no idea." Justin shrugged it Off as if its nothing. It probably is nothing to him. I mean nothing to him, so why should he care what happens to me.
"What is he like?" I ask and soon fear his answer.
" he's cruel" justin holds a stern expression. My head swims with fear and my heart starts to race. Please dad come for me, I close my eyes to get rid of my thoughts and soon drift off to sleep.

******
I hope you liked the first chapter. make sure to comment what you think and give it a like.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
61.8K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
71.3K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...