Just You And Me (A BajanCanad...

By fxckfanficss

Mitch and Kelly are as happy as they could be. But will bumps in the road rip them apart again? Was their lov... More

Just You And Me (A BajanCanadian Fanfic)
Chapter 1: A Perfect Day
Chapter 2: Back To Normal
Chapter 3: Hunter
A/N: Contest Time!
A/N: Contest Clearing
Chapter 4: You Again?
Chapter 5: Christmas Shopping
A/N: Important Notice
Chapter 6: Christmas Morning
Chapter 7: Aunt Brandy
Chapter 8: I'll Think About It
Chapter 10: Unexpected News
Chapter 11: "The Love Expert"
Chapter 12: Cuffed
Chapter 13: Bailed Out
Chapter 14: Just Great
Chapter 15: It's All We Got
Chapter 16: Court
Chapter 17: Unbelievable
A/N: We Are Weird
Chapter 18: Death Threats?
Chapter 19: Celebration
Chapter 20: Turnt Up Too Hard
Chapter 21: A Fight
Chapter 22: Drama
Chapter 23: Surprise!
Chapter 24: Wrong Place
Chapter 25: A Letter
Chapter 26: Moment Of Truth
Chapter 27: Emergency
Chapter 28: Conflict
Chapter 29: Heading Back
Chapter 30: Family
Chapter 31: Leave Me Alone
Chapter 32: A Phone Call
Chapter 33: My Decision
Chapter 34: Applications
Chapter 35: Accepted
Chapter 36: Terrified
Chapter 37: 3 Days
Chapter 38: Super Bowl
Chapter 39: Last Full Day
Chapter 40: Final Chapter

Chapter 9: Sorry I'm Not Sorry!

4.8K 120 67
By fxckfanficss

Chapter 9:

I wake up about an hour later. I roll over beside me. Empty. Mitch must've went downstairs. I stand up and stretch for a bit. Then, I open the door, and walk downstairs.

I walk into the living room and see Mat, Sarah, Preston, and Sadie on the couch. Aunt Brandy must be here still considering there's an empty space, and Jerome is sitting on the floor with Hazel on his lap.

"Hey, is Aunt Brandy still here?" I ask.

"Yeah, she's in the bathroom." Mat responds.

"Ewwww. Someone's gonna need to de-contaminate the toilet. NOT IT!" I say.

"NOT IT!" Everyone says in unison.

"Anyone know where Mitch is?" I ask.

"In the kitchen." Sarah replies.

I walk into the kitchen. I see Mitch filling a glass of water. He turns around when he hears my footstep. He walks up to me and takes a piece of hair in his hands and brushes it away from my face. I look into his dark brown eyes.

"What if I did go to college?" I whisper.

He takes some time to think.

"That's for you to decide." He responds.

Then, he turns around and walks out of the kitchen.

"You don't need to be Mister Wise Guy all of a sudden." I whisper.

"HEARD THAT!" Mitch shouts.

I chuckle. I walk out of the kitchen and join Mitch. Aunt Brandy is back. After a long moment of silence, I finally break it.

"So Aunt Brandy, I was thinking about college and-" I say, but get cut off.

"Goodie! Hit the books! I'll get some applications ready to be filled!" Aunt Brandy says, excited.

She stands up, enthusiastically. I stop her.

"What I was going to say was, I don't want to go to college." I say.

"What?! Do you know what you're doing?!" She shouts.

"Yeah. I figured that if I did go to college, I wouldn't be happy. I'm happy where I am." I explain.

"You're making a huge mistake with your life! Your mother would not want this! She would be ashamed!" She yells.

I can feel my face get red. I think everyone else noticed too.

"Okay, I think that we need to back off the subject now." Jerome says.

"Let's just move on, and deal with this another time." Sarah says.

I clench my fists. How could she say that?

"You know what? I thought you changed when you talked to me. But I thought wrong. You're still the same selfish person I always HATED! I'm not the brightest girl around, but I don't need college to know that you only care about ANYONE EXCEPT YOURSELF!" I yell.

"You better apologize NOW!" She yells back.

"Well I think you should leave because SORRY I'M NOT SORRY! Buh bye!" I shout.

She gasps and stomps out of the house. When she leaves, everyone cheers. I laugh.

"Sorry I'm not sorry! I taught you well." Jerome says.

"You tell that cactus how it's done!" Preston says as well.

I feel a light touch at my shoulder. I turn around and see Mitch.

"You okay?" He whispers.

I nod. Then, Mat's phone rings. He picks it up. He doesn't say a word and hangs up.

"She said, she'll be back." Mat says.

Aunt Brandy still wants to fight? When she's back, I'll be stronger, braver, smarter, and more ready than ever.

A/N:

Hey guys! Chapter 9! I hope you guys liked it! Not much to say here other than Happy New Year! What's your new years resolution? Mine is to do better in school. If you know me irl, you know it's quite clear.

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 2.3K 23
Having overcome some of the problems and obstacles together in their love affair, they finally succeeded in improving their relationship and successf...
Split By jess

Fanfiction

6.6K 330 24
When Mitch/BajanCanadian finds out team crafted is longer together he becomes depressed and cannot stand knowing a part of him is lost. But will he w...
5.1K 66 27
This is my other Fan Fiction about Mitch,me,Jerome and my best friend Nikki. It kinda has some sad parts but it's mostly happy and suspenseful parts...
42.5K 1.2K 36
Bloody love. "I never thought this would happen. " Two high school kids, different in every way. But cupid decides to spark love between the two...