Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< Еще

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
Pregnant
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse

55.9K 1.2K 3.9K
Koneko_Senpaixx

Where am I? I woke up in a room, looks more like a study actually. I don't remember much, just that I went to party with a couple of strangers. I remember Rebecca calling me, my phones probably dead now though. I sat up, I feel horrible. I'm not used to drinking so I feel very light headed...Everything seems to be spinning.

"You're awake."

Did I go home with a man?! I looked up.

"Junho...."

How on earth did I end up with him? I don't even recall meeting him anywhere.

"Good Afternoon" he smiled.

Oh gosh, the crazy adventures of Karen. First Kai and now Junho, good lord, wonder what else I did.

"Hey..." I said. "Umm...."

"You don't remember anything do you?" He chuckled.

I shook my head. "How did I even get here?"

"Well, you were out with a group of people, your friends, I believe you said. The boys and I were in the club and I saw you on the dance floor. You were a really fun time, you know that? I decided to bring you home with me because I didn't trust the ones you were with. How do you know those people anyway?" He asked.

"I didn't. I met them on the street. They were drinking soju and asks me if I wanted to join them so I did" I said.

"Ohh, Dare devil huh?" He smiled. "Your friend Rebecca called, I told her not worry. I'll take you home later"

"Rebecca? What'd she say?" I asked.

"Mmm, well she told me what had happened and she was afraid something bad had happened to you. I already talked to Jin. V called as well. I hope you don't mind that I answered for you."

"No...it's okay." I took a deep breath. "So is this your place?"

"Yeah, the others aren't here. It's just us. Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Nah, not really. Say Junho...can I ask you something?"

He nodded. "Sure. Ask away" he smiled and sat by me.

"What do you think love is?" I asked.

"Love. Hmm, love is complicated. Love is a battle ground, anything can happen at any given time. Only true love makes it through such a mess, I think as long as 2 people are willing to give it their all and fight their love with forever burn. Love itself is hard, falling in love is easy." He said.

"I see...."

"What bothers you? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be so down" he looked at me.

"I said some things I didn't mean, well I did mean them but they were a bit harsh. I feel like I'm running away rather than fixing the problem" I said.

"Sometimes running away makes the other person realize what they've lost. Although I have to ask....has he lost you?"

"I don't know...he didn't come after me, so maybe that's it." I said.

"He's young, I'll be honest with you. When you're young you don't really know what you want. He's in the midst of fame and all this other stuff. He's experimenting new things and I guess with the stress and all he just....well i don't know, maybe he just isn't as ready for you as he thought."

"Yeah...I guess so."

The sad truth. He really did give it to me straight.

"Well...what do I do?" I asked.

He shrugged. "What do you think you should do?"

"Forget about him...." I said.

"Then what?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Go home.."

"What if he tries to stop you?" He asked.

"He won't." I said.

"You're so sure" he looked at me.

I took a deep breath.

"Let's go on a date" he smiled.

"Date? But I don't even have clothes to change into" I said.

"Guess we're going shopping first" he smiled. "C'mon."

He pulled me up from my arm and led me out the door. We went to some shops, he brought different outfits for me to try on.

"Uhh...this dress is too short." I said.

"Nonsense, you have a nice figure. Mmm, now for the heels" he went to look for some.

Where's he taking me? Why in this dress? I look like one of those women from a hip hop music video! Junho came back.

"Here these will go well, your calves are nice" he winked.

I put them on.

"Perfect. Come on. Off to the salon!" He went to the counter and paid. Then we got back into the car.

He took me to a salon. "Make her the hottest of the hot"

I couldn't help but laugh. Hottest. Their fan base. Ahh, such a lame joke.

The women smiled at me and sat me in a chair. 4 women were working on me, 1 on hair, 1 on my finger nails, 1 on my toe nails and the other on my makeup. Once that was finished they took me back to Junho. He smiled in satisfaction.

"Alright. Now then, time for me to get cleaned up and we'll be on our way"

"Our way to where?" I asked.

"You'll see, you're my date for this event." He smiled.

We got back into the car. We arrived to a store for men, tuxedo and suits. He helped me out of the car and we walked inside.

"Now I'll model for you" he smiled.

"Ha, okay."

He walked around and grabbed a couple of things then went to try them on.

*VRRRR VRRRR VRRRR*

"Hello?"

V: Are you okay?

"V..." I smiled. "I'm okay. I'm shopping with Junho"

"He took you shopping?"

"Yeah, I have no clue what he has planned though. He claims it's an event." I said.

"Probably a dinner party. How are you feeling Noona? You're coming back right?"

"Of course I am. Why wouldn't i?" I asked.

"Because of Jimin..."

When he said Jimin's name it sounded so bitter.

"I'll be home tonight. Don't worry, everything is gonna be okay." I said.

"Noona, you don't have to pretend to be okay. I know you're not, it's okay to be mad and upset. Bottling it up isn't healthy." He said.

I sighed. "I know. But things happen, it's life. Even though it hurts me I can't let it change who I am. Some things are just not meant to be, you know? But don't worry about me, I'm okay. Really." I assured.

"Is Hyung treating you well?"

"He's really fun. His taste in women clothes is a bit...umm"

"I can only imagine. But I'm happy that you're having fun, I wish I was with you. I miss you"

"Aw, I miss you too. Are you at another interview?" I asked.

"On our way. Jungkook says hello."

"Tell him I said hi back"

"She says she doesn't wanna talk to you"

"V! I did not say that!"

"Kekeke. Well, I gotta go now Noona. I'll see you later okay?"

"Okay, have fun and tell everyone I'm okay."

"I will. Bye~"

-click-

Junho came out in an elegant looking tux. It was white and black. He looked sharp.

"What do you think?" He turned around and did different poses as if he were at a photo shoot.

I chuckled. "Mmm, try a different one."

"So this one is a no?"

"It's a maybe" I said.

He went back and tried on some more. In the end he went with the first one. Once he paid we went back to the car.

"Have you ever been to a dinner party?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Table manners are so important. So many important people will be there" he said.

"Like...idols?" I asked.

He nodded. "Agents, Managers, a lot of people in general. So you're my hot date, you will most definitely attract the important men in companies."

"So this is like a business thing?" I asked.

He nodded. "All you have to do is look attractive. Which you are so it'll be good."

"Umm, okay." I nodded.

"Be very confident and smile. The guys are also bringing dates but I know I hit the jackpot by bringing you. For sure our company will be able to get allied with another company." He smiled.

"I'll do my best to impress then" I said.

"It's also a party so be prepared to dance." He looked at me.

"Dance? N-No. I can't possibly dance in this" I said.

"No worries, I have another dress for you. See this kind of party goes both ways. Sexy for business, classy and elegant for the dance. Just follow my lead and no matter what don't lose focus alright?" He smiled.

No matter what. Got it.

We arrived to our destination.

"Alright, let's do this." He smiled.

He got out of the car and opened the door for me. I took his hand and we walked through the doors. We took the elevator to the 60th floor. This place is huge! Everything was so fancy and well decorated. Junho was right about sexy for business, the women had similar dresses to mine, short, tight and revealing from the back, the only difference was that I wasn't flat. No offense, they were really beautiful but they didn't exactly fill the dress in the important areas. All eyes were on us as we walked further into the room.

Taecyeon: Damn.

Junho: Down boy. She's mine.

Taecyeon: So far so good. Everyone seems to have their eyes on you.

I looked around. I felt naked, everyone was silently judging me. Why is it so hard to fit in? I'm human just like them but at the moment I felt like E.T and I was ready to fly home. Men approached us with their dates, Junho placed his hand on my hip and smiled as he talked. A favor for a favor I guess, he helped me out last night so I'll help him tonight. It seemed like he was successful in talking to most of them. He even talked to the head of SMTown. Not bad at all. They mostly talked about collaborations and up coming shows but I guess in the music business every chance to be put out there is EVERYTHING.

"You're doing great" he whispered in my ear. "We'll dance and be on our way"

I nodded.

"Go to room 310 right down the hall. Your dress is waiting there." He said.

"Okay" I said.

"Be careful" he looked at me.

I nodded and in to search for 310. It kinda feels like I'm his slave and he's my master. Telling me what to do and all...I opened the door and walked inside.

The dress was laid out on the bed. It's really nice. Red and complete with jewelry and shoes. Even a matching purse. I locked the door and put the dress on. I walked back to the party. The lights were dim and there were couples dancing already, I didn't see Junho. Maybe he's dancing with someone. I felt someone grab my hand. I looked up.

My eyes widened.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

"I'm with someone...." I said.

"Where is he then?" He asked.

"Somewhere over there. I don't know" I said.

"Just one dance." He said.

I stayed quiet.

He sighed.

"What're you doing here anyway?" I asked.

"Our record label is here so of course we'd be here. A little late but we're here." He said.

"Where's V?" I asked.

"You care more about V?" He asked.

"At least V cares enough to call and see if I'm okay" I snapped back.

"Ah, I see you've gotten dressed. Shall we dance?" Junho smiled.

I nodded. "Yeah, lets." I took his hand and he led me away.

Jimin watched as Junho put his hand on my waist and held the other. I wanted him to feel how I felt, it was cruel but necessary.

"Just follow my lead and don't look at him okay?" Junho whispered.

I nodded.

He began leading. This was just like when Jimin took me ballroom dancing...

-Flashback-

He began leading, back and forth, one-two, side-to-side,one-two,step-together, turn and spin. This was easier than I thought. We danced for a long while, I put my arms around him and placed my head on his chest. Both his hands on my waist. I could hear his heart beating, I loved the sound. Bump bum, bump bum.

"Jimin..."

His heart beat fast and loud. "Y-yeah?"

I smiled. "Nothing..."

His heart was still beating fast. "Is something the matter?"

I shook my head. "No...everything's perfect..."

His heart beat even faster.

I looked up at him. "You okay?" I smiled.

He nodded. "You make me nervous...I feel like my heart is about to explode."

I giggled. "Aww, you're cute"

He blushed. "I'm not cute...."

"Yeah you are. Extremely cute." I teased.

"Am not..." He looked away.

I turned his face and kissed him. Heels are my best friend right now, I didn't have to get on my tippy toes.

He kissed me back. "I'm really glad you're here with me"

-end of flashback-

I felt Junho's body press closer to mine. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his chest. His heartbeat was steady at first but then escalated. It wasn't the same though, this feeling, he meaning wasn't the same.

"You okay?" Junho asked.

I nodded. "Yeah....is he gone?" I asked.

"No, he's waiting. Why don't you dance with him?" He asked.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I looked at him.

He smiled. "He's watching us as we speak."

"He is?" I wanted to look.

"Don't..." He turned my face back towards him. "He'll think you're just trying to make him made. We gotta play the cards right" he winked.

I blushed. "Stop doing that!" I whispered.

He chuckled. "It's so much fun though. You get all shy, it's cute."

"So what's the plan then?" I asked.

"Mm, well it's a date still. You're mine until I take you home or....V steals you away." He looked ahead.

"V?" I asked and looked.

V was walking towards us. "Excuse me, I want to dance with my Noona now."

Junho smiled. "Go for it"

He handed me over to V.

V began slow dancing with me then he just hugged me.

"V...." I said.

"Just hold me....please"

I held him in silence. We swayed back and forth, side-to-side.

"Don't even think about leaving...Don't ever leave okay?" He whsipered.

I hugged him tighter. "V..."

"Don't let what happens make you leave....please." His voice almost broke in mid sentence.

"I'm not going anywhere...I'd never leave you without telling you" I assured.

He looked at me. "Promise?"

"I promise." I smiled.

He smiled back.

We kept dancing for a while longer.

"You're really light on your feet..." He said.

"Thats because I'm standing on yours." I chuckled.

"Ah is that it? No wonder." He joked.

"Where are the others I asked?"

"Somewhere around here. Jin, Jungkook and J-Hope are probably eating. Rap Mon and Suga are most likely looking at the women...Jimin is standing against the wall looking at us and I'm here with the most beautiful girl in the entire country." He cheesed.

I laughed. Every time he gives me that but cheesy smile I just can't help but laugh. It's cute and funny.

"This is how I always wanna see you Noona. Happy." He smiled.

"Thank you. It really means a lot to me" I said.

"Ah, and no more soju for you! Soju is very strong, how much did you drink?" He asked.

"Just 3 shots..." I confessed.

"Just 3? Hmm, you must be a lousy drunk then Noona. Not that it's a bad thing, you shouldn't drink at all. It's bad for you" he said.

"I needed it at the time but never thought I'd end up and Junho's house" I said.

"Was he good to you? Did he attempt to do anything?" He asked.

I shook my head. "He was really kind to me. Junho is very respectful, playfully and mischievous but he's a good guy."

"You like Junho Hyung?" He asked.

"No, not like that. I mean he's good looking but...no not for me." I said.

"Better..."

I let out a huff. "Excuse you?" I smiled.

"You can't have eyes for anyone else but us Noona." He smiled.

"I can't even look?" I asked.

"Mm, but if you look you fantasize don't you?" He asked.

"N-No. Of course not. Why would I fantasize? I'm just looking" I said.

"That sarcastic tone tho" he chuckled.

I giggled.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah"

"Dance with him." He looked at me. "I was kind of harsh to him when you left and well...as much as I'd disapprove I think he should at least get ONE dance." He said.

"What'd you say to him?" I asked.

"Mmmm..." He scratched his head. "It was a mouthful...but will you? For me?" He asked.

We stopped dancing.

I looked at Jimin who was still looking at us. "Should I go get him?" I asked.

He nodded.

I sighed. Once again, I'm making the attempt. I walked towards him, he slightly smiled. Okay, that means he's been waiting for this. I began to feel a little happier. Then once again....

"Jimin, lets dance"

I stopped dead in my tracks. He looked at Jessie then back at me then back at Jessie. He even has to think about it...I walked towards the doors. I made it to the lobby of the hotel. I sat on the bench waiting for a cab, maybe I should call Rebecca for a ride. I checked the time, it's so late! 12:30 a.m. Nah, she's probably asleep. I looked around, this seems familiar....that building over there is like 5-6 blocks away from home. Then, I make a left and there's a grocery store, from there I cross the street and make a right then straight and I'm home. I got up and began walking, I shivered. I forgot my coat....oh well. My teeth chattered, I rubbed my arms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jessie: Don't leave...

Jimin: Jessie I can't stay. I need to go.

Jessie: Why? Because of her?

Jimin: Jessie don't do this.

Jessie: I knew it, you're with her!

Jimin: Jessie, shh. You're causing a scene.

Jessie: She's not even korean! She doesn't belong with you.

Jimin: I don't care if she's not korean. I love her.

Jessie: Is that so? Then why is it when you're with me, you don't mention her...not even ONCE. It's just us.

Jimin: Why should I talk about her with you? Our relationship is none of your business.

Jessie: Relationship? There is no relationship! She's not good for you!

Jimin: Who are you to decide what's good for me and who isn't it?

Jessie: I'm good for you. Jimin, I've known you longer than her, I have so much to offer...please....

Jimin: She's only been with me for a couple of months and not even you know me the way she does. Jessie you're a great friend but that's all you'll ever be to me...my friend.

Jessie: Friend.....

Jimin: I'm sorry...

Jessie: I hate you!

Jimin: I'm sorry you feel that way but I'm not going to let her slip away from me again.

Jessie left in a huff, angry and crushed by Jimin's words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wandered around for what seemed hours and the temperature was dropping lower by the minute. I was extremely cold and tired. My feet were aching from the heels. But I think I'm almost home. I made it to the grocery store...again? Something's wrong here! I looked around. This can't possibly be happening to me, this is the grocery store Jin and I come to, how is it that I managed to go around in a huge circle? I stopped walking and looked at my surroundings. Okay the market, obviously, okay...over there? Or maybe it was that way? Or this way? Everything looks so different at night! I'm freezing! I shivered and my teeth chattered.

*VRRRR VRRRRR VRRRR*

"H-H-Hello?" I shivered.

"Where are you? I've been looking everywhere! I came to the house but you're not here."

"I-I-I'm b-by the g-g-grocery s-s-store.." I said.

"Stay there. Don't move"

-click-

I shivered. Gosh, I've never felt so cold in my life. So cold. I rubbed my arms.

"YOU!"

I looked up. Jessie.

She walked up to me and had began yelling at me. How Jimin was hers and how I wasn't good enough for him, how I didn't belong with him, that he didn't want me because he had her now. She began provoking me, by poking my chest as she spoke.

"Stay away from him! Go back home! He's mine!" She yelled.

The people passed by looking at us.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Huh? What I do with Jimin is OUR business not YOURS! You don't know anything about us" I said as I poked her back in the chest.

"Ha! That's what you think....Jimin tells me everything. He's unhappy with you but I guess he didn't realize it until he spent the night with you...hmm, he must've been disappointed, aside from that do you REALLY think he'd stick around? Hmph, as if. His parents would never allow such a thing, it's not normal for a Korean to be with the likes of you, it's disgusting. I bet he never even mentioned you meeting his family. Not even once. You know why? Cuz you're just a play thing to him. His sweet talk was just his way of experimenting with you, he never wanted anything serious. I'm the one for him NOT some trashy, easy foreigner like you" she glared at me.

I slapped her.

She turned her face and slapped me back.

"You really shouldn't had done that..." I clenched my hand into a fist and lifted my arm to take the first punch.

Just as I was about to go for it, I felt someone grab me.

"Karen don't"

I pulled away and looked at him. "Of course you'd defend HER"

I began walking away. He came after me.

"Karen! Wait!"

I kept walking. I felt him grab my arm.

"I said wait!" He yelled.

I pulled away. "What?!"

He kissed me. I pulled away.

"Stop!"

He grabbed me and kissed me again.

"Jimin! Stop!"

He looked at me. "What do you want?" He asked.

I laughed at his question. "You're asking ME?"

"Why are you acting like such a child? Are you jealous of Jessie?" He asked.

"IM not the one acting childish! You're the one who made all this happen!" I yelled.

"Stop yelling! Let's go home and talk about this." He said.

"I don't have anything to talk to you about... Just leave me alone." I said.

"You have nothing to say to me but I have a lot to say to you. Let's go home.." He said. "You're pale and shivering. If we stay out here you'll get sick"

"Fine...."

He gave me his coat and we walked back home. The way home was quiet, it was a silence that hurt...I wanted to be with him but was unsure since Jessie said so much to me...it made me wonder if she was telling me the truth. Did he really say those things? Am I just a joy ride? I sighed. Does it even matter at this point? I'm going home soon anyway...

"Karen..."

I stayed quiet.

"Babe....."

I ignored him.

He stopped walking, I kept going but then stopped and looked back. He was just standing there, his eyes filled with tears. I looked away from him, why is he crying? This guilt trip thing ain't going to get to me...I stood there waiting for him to catch up. He was still standing there.

"Are you coming or what?" I asked.

"..............."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine I'll call V and tell him to come get me..."

I grabbed my phone and began to dial. He grabbed my phone and threw it on the ground.

"I'm tired of you ALWAYS saying 'V' that's all you ever talk about!" He snapped.

"That was my phone...and for your information V and I are friends." I said as I picked up my phone.

"Jessie's my friend too" he said.

"Yeah I'm sure she is...Look I don't wanna talk about her." I said.

"Well we are, we're straightening things out right now." He said.

"First you're all crying and now you're all mad again. Whatever, say what you gotta say then.."

"Why are you being this way?" He asked.

"Why? Oh I don't know, maybe because my boyfriend pleaded me to come with him to his shows and interviews just to hear him say in LIVE TV that there USED to be someone he was in love with...let's see what else? Oh! His hairstylist acts like his lover AND somehow she knows everything there is to our relationship including the night at the hotel..hmm what else? Ah yeah, she assures that he's toying with me and frankly I believe her. You don't really care about me do you? Not that you should, I'm not exactly much to look at nor am I the type of girl you should be with. You sure as hell made that clear to me...Oh and for the record, if that was to get back at me for being friends with V you made a huge mistake. Because right now, I have no intentions of being with you...." I looked at him. "What you did really hurt me...the reason I'm not crying right now is because I feel like I have no tears left to shed...so tell me Jimin, does that answer your question? Are you satisfied with my answer?"

"You don't want to be with me anymore?" He asked.

"Why should I be?" I looked at him. "So you can ignore me except when we're alone? When we're alone you're a whole different person...how do I know everything you've said to me is the truth? Jessie-"

"Enough with Jessie! I don't care about her! And for your information when I was doing the interview, I wasn't talking about YOU. I was talking about Jessie because I'll admit it, I did like her but that was before you...when I saw you I knew you were the one. I wasn't talking about you in that sense. Okay? Jessie doesn't know what she wants."

"Clearly she does and so you do like her? Then that explains a lot." I sighed. "I just wanna go home okay?"

"Just listen to me....please...." He held my hands.

"Jimin....no..." I pulled my hands away. "Just take me home..."

He looked at me, he seemed scared and worried.

"Let's go home..." I said once more.

He nodded.

We made it home and I went to my room. I locked the door and lay in bed, hugging my pillow. This is so confusing to me...one moment he's all over me then the next he's pushing me away. Is he stuck in this love triangle that I knew nothing about until now? Is he even the person I fell in love with? Were his 'I love you's all a big lie? What about our night together? Was that all pretend? I put in my headphones and listened to music. Love songs sounded bitter to me at the moment. Sad songs made me cry. Happy songs made me think of the happiness I once felt and memories ran through my mind. My phone rang and vibrated but I didn't want to talk to anyone, I wanted to be alone, I wanted to embraced the sadness I felt, for the heart aches to expand. I wanted all the pain I felt to just take over. I closed my eyes and hoped to never wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning light peered through the curtains, I just lay there, feeling like a lifeless rag doll. I didn't wanna get up, I didn't wanna see anyone. Once again, I wanted to be alone and that's what I plan on doing. To just stay in my room all day, no visitors, just the emptiness I felt inside. It was 9:00 in the morning. I heard movement in the house, the aroma of breakfast filled my room, although it smelled delicious, my appetite just didn't grasp the concept. I heard laughter and talking. I slightly smiled. I loved their laughter...

*knock knock*

V: Noona~ are you awake?

I stayed quiet.

V: Noona?

...............

He waited.

I could feel him standing outside my door, waiting for me to answer. A few moments later he walked away. I sighed and put my headphones back on. I sat on the floor and listened to more sickening and heartbreaking songs, I had no idea if they came to knock again nor if they were calling me. I put it on high volume and just sat there.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

RM: Maybe she's still asleep

Jin: She's been there all day...

V: Every time I knock or call her she just doesn't answer.

Suga: It's quiet in her room

J-Hope: we should just open the door.

Jungkook: Just to make sure she's okay. She hasn't eaten anything, it's about to be 5 p.m

Jimin: This is all my fault....

V: Nah. You think?

Suga: V.

V: ......

J-Hope: What exactly happen?

Jimin: Well, Jessie just said a whole bunch of things to her and now she thinks our relationship is just based on lies. She thinks I'm playing with her, that she's just a 'joy ride' (sigh) I don't think she'll take me back...I told her I used to like Jessie.....

Suga: Aww Jimin what the hell man?

Jimin: YOU brought Jessie up!

Suga: I may have mentioned her but YOU messed up! Ignoring her and ditching her for Jessie confirmed something. Don't blame me for you mistakes!

Jimin: You probably did it cuz you want her!

Suga: Ha! Please! If I wanted to have her I would've had her!

Jin: Enough!

J-Hope: Jin's right. That's too much, we're a family. You shouldn't be fighting over her, you'll make her feel worse.

V: I say we open her door.

Jin: Who has the spare key?

RM: I do.

He went to grab the key and walked to the room.

Jin: Who's going in?

V: Jimin.

Jimin: What?

J-Hope: Go!

Jungkook: If she sees that you're persistent she'll maybe think it's cute? I don't know.

Suga: You sound like you don't wanna go....

Jimin: I do but what if she tells me to get out?

RM: Say no. If you get out when she tells you she'll really think you don't care cuz you ain't fighting.

V: Just go....

Jimin: (takes a deep breath) okay.

Suga: We'll lock the door back up. Good luck.

Jungkook: Fighting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been asleep most of the day....I haven't even gone to the restroom nor have I eaten anything. I was still sitting on the floor, I lifted my head up and took my headphones off. The music was blasting, I sighed and stared at the wall. How long am I going to continue this? I shouldn't be sulking, it's not like someone died right? I got up and stretched. I think I'll go with the guys now, I've cried enough for one day. I turned to walk to the door. My eyes widened.

"We need to talk...."

I really didn't want to talk to him. I felt a grudge against him, admitting he liked Jessie to me was probably the thing that completely broke me. Regardless, I sat on the bed and waited. He stood front of me then got on his knees, he held my hands and looked up at me.

"You've been crying...."

I nodded. "I have...I cry then fall asleep so I'll forget but when I open my eyes again, I'm reminded of my situation."

"I bet you hate me...."

"That's the worst part. I don't, that's what hurts the most, despite everything I love you. I've never loved anyone as much as I love you. But I don't know if you can truly return it back. I feel like I don't know you, like I'm in love with a complete stranger." I said.

"Everything I said to you was true. Everything. I meant every word I said, I love you. I'd do anything for you...Jessie is just a friend. I promise. I was mad at you because she told me you were being rude to her." He said.

"And instead of coming to me you believed her...." I said.

"I'm sorry. But I promise I love you, you're what I want. I wouldn't be in here right now if I didn't care." He said.

"Well what about what she said? She said-"

"Who cares what she said? The reason she went after you was because I told her to mind her own business. She's jealous of you, I was so blind not to see that and I believed her word over you....babe please. You have to believe me, everything I said to you, the night we spent together, all of that was out of love. You're the one I want in my life, you have no idea how desperate I've felt, just having the mere thought of you leaving made me realize I'd be losing the best thing that ever happened to me, babe..please. I messed up and I'm really sorry but I need you. I love you." He looked at me. "I don't care what anyone else says about you...about us. What matters to me is that you love me and I love you. It's us against the world..."

I got on my knees with him and hugged him.

He hugged me tight. "I'm so sorry....forgive me...."

I felt the tears stream down my face. "I love you...."

He kissed my head. "I love you more than life itself...."

I took a deep breath. He held me in silence for a while.

Suga: You guys better not be doing it!

My eyes widened. Jimin chuckled.

"How long have you guys been there?" I asked.

V: Way to blow our cover Suga, you perv.

Jimin got up and helped me up too. He went to open the door.

V: Noona!

I smiled at him. "Hey"

Jin: So is everything better now?

J-Hope: You should've beat him up

RM: Noona, I've never seen you look so.....

"Messed up...I know. I know. I feel hideious..." I said.

Suga: Au natural~ it doesn't look bad.

Jungkook: Just different.

I covered my face. "I'm gonna go shower...."

V: You've embarrassed her xD

Jin: This calls for a celebration. Let's go out tonight the 8 of us!

All: Yes!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We arrived back home and there was a crowd outside, a HUGE crowd, they seemed like an angry mob of girls. They were yelling and it was just a whole big commotion. They had signs too. The driver drove pass them.

Jimin: What's going on?

V: I don't know.

Jin: A protest?

Suga: Aren't those OUR fans?

RM: You just noticed?

Jungkook: Noona remember those girls?

J-Hope: They do not seem happy at all.

"Yeah, I remember. I guess the word is out." I looked at Jimin.

He held my hand. "It's going to be okay"

Suga: Isn't that Jessie?

Jimin looked and nodded.

V: Guess she told.

Jin: Karen are you alright?

"Stop the car"

Driver: But-

"Stop the car" I said.

Jimin: Babe what're you doing?

"Just stay in the car."

V: Noona don't...

I unbuckled my seatbelt and walked outside.

Jimin: Karen!

Suga: Just stay put....

Jungkook: I'm scared....what if something happens?

RM: Then we step in.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I walked toward the angry mob of girls waiting. Their signs read:

'Go home!' 'Not Welcomed!' 'Old Hag!' 'Ugly!' 'Fat!' Etc.

As I got closer, the girls I had trouble with some months ago noticed me as well as Jessie.

Jessie: There she is!

They began yelling and throwing things at me.

"What the hell are you guys doing?!" I yelled.

Girl 1: We know about you and Jimin

Girl 2: He doesn't want you!

Girl 3: Go home!

Girl 4: Fat ugly cow!

"He doesn't want me? As if." I looked at Jessie. "You just couldn't leave it alone, could you?"

She glared at me. "I despise you. I curse the moment you and Jimin met! You don't deserve him!"

"Why? Because I'm not korean?" I asked. "He loves me and I love him. Your little commotion here, isn't going to change anything..." I glared back at her.

She walked towards me with the group of girls.

I took a deep breath. "Now you need back up?" I scoffed.

"Grab her" she ordered.

One grabbed the left and the other my right arm.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked and tried to pull away.

"You're coming with us. We'll teach you a lesson you won't forget" she smirked.

Jimin: She's not going anywhere. Not with you.

Girl 1: Oppa!

Girl 2: Ahh! V!

V: Let her go.

Girl 3: Oh my gosh!!!

Suga: You heard V, let go.

Girl 4: Saranghaeyo *_*

RM: Karen are you alright?

Girl 5: Why are you protecting this....this...

Jungkook: This what? She's our family.

Girl 6: You can't be serious?!

J-Hope: We're very serious....

Jin: Let her go...please.

The girls let go of me. Jimin walked to my side and held my hand. The girls looked at him wide eyed.

We walked toward the crowd of girls who were also in awe by his action.

"Jimin....what're you-"

"Just be quiet..." He said.

We stopped in front of them.

Jimin: Everyone listen up! This girl...She's mine. I love her and for you to come here with all these signs of hatred towards her makes me feel unloved.

Girl: Oppa we love you! It's HER.

Jimin: What's she done to you?

Girl 2: She...well....

Jessie: She took you away....

Jimin looked at her then at the fans.

Jimin: I've been more dedicated to you than her....she supports me and she ALWAYS tells me to never forget you guys. Every moment I'm away from her it's for you. I love all of you with all my heart and I will always be here, but you have to stop hating her. She's done nothing to you. Is it a crime that I love her?

Girl: But....Oppa....she's not-

Jimin: So race is important? You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Letting yourselves be carried away by lies. Doesn't it bring you joy that she makes me happy? Or would you rather me be all smiles on stage and come home upset? A.R.M.Y will be precious and dear to me forever. Without you we wouldn't be where we are today but sometimes even an idol needs someone to come home too. For me that someone is her...

The girls felt ashamed and upset.

A girl walked up to me and bowed her head.

Girl: Karen, I'm so sorry. Forgive me....

4 other girls joined her.

Girls: Sorry....forgive us.

I smiled. "Please lift up your heads. There's nothing to be sorry about, I know he means the world to you and the thought of him being in a relationship is nerve racking. I understand, I'm not mad at anyone. This never even happened." I said.

Girl: Wow really?

I nodded.

She hugged me.

Girl 2: she's actually really nice.

Girl 3: Unnie

Jessie: Are you kidding me?

I looked at Jessie. "Why do you hate me so much? Is it really because of Jimin?"

Jessie: Don't try your little friendly act with ME. I hate you, I always will! You took him from me! I ALMOST had him until you came along! Jimin and I would've been perfect! Now, I even lost him as my friend!

Jimin: Jessie that's enough, I already told you my conditions if you still wanted to be friends.

Jessie: But it's not fair...I've known you longer than her! Why does she get you?!

Jimin: As I told you before, even though you've known me for a longer period of time. Karen knows me better than you, she knows exactly what I want and when I want it. She knows what I'm thinking before I say it, she doesn't have to ask me. You've known me for 3 years now and you still ask me questions. Karen doesn't, she and I are one. I'm not going to lose her because of you.

Jessie: But you'd lose me?

Jimin: If it meant that she'd be with me, yes....instead of hating her and trying to break us up why don't you be a good friend and support me?

Jessie: ...........

I wanted to tell her something but I figured it would be best if I just stayed quiet.

Jin: Girls go home, it's late.

The group of girls said good bye and dispersed, even the trouble makers obeyed. Jessie was left standing alone.

Suga: It doesn't feel so good when you're the only one who thinks something that's right is wrong huh? To stand alone. With no one to support you.

Jessie balled her hands up into fists.

"Jessie...."

Jessie: Don't talk to me! I hope you get sent home after this! I'm going to make sure you leave one way or another!!!

She left furiously.

I sighed.

Jimin: Don't worry about her. Let's go inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We enjoyed the rest of our night, joking, playing games and telling jokes.

-Door Opens-

"Miss Karen..."

We were all startled by the voice.

"Y-yes?"

It's the director of the show....

"You need to come with me, NOW." He said.

Jimin: What? Why?

"We told her what would happen...There's a crowd outside, their going ballistic and WE'RE being blamed for it."

Jin: But....the crowd from earlier....

"Well, I guess they came back. It's completely surrounded. Karen get your things quickly. I'm taking you away, you've put the boys in danger as well as yourself. We can't have you near them, you've put their lives at risk now. The girls down there aren't happy at all..." He said.

Suga: But she's coming back isn't she?

He stayed quiet.

Jimin: I'm going with her.

He shook his head. "No"

Their manager walked in as well. He looked at me then at the boys.

"You are to stay here until further notice....and YOU, you should be ashamed of yourself. How could you do such a thing? Do you not realize that now their career is at stake? The fan base has gone down 10,000 people in 3 hours." He said.

Jimin: Don't-

"Jimin! Don't even speak!" He yelled.

He looked back at me. "Gather your things quickly."

With that said he walked out.

"Miss Karen, please. We need to hurry..."

I nodded.

The boys looked at me.

"Bye guys..."

I walked into my room and began stuff my suitcase as fast as I could.

Jimin: Babe, don't leave...

I felt a knot in my throat. I kept putting my clothes in the suitcase.

Jimin hugged me from behind. "Stop packing...."

My eyes began to water. "I'm so sorry...." I whispered.

"Don't leave me...Stay. We'll work something out...please." He said.

"If it were up to me...I'd never leave..." I said.

I turned to look at him. His eyes filled with tears.

"Don't cry." I forced a smile. "It's going to be okay, I'm sure I'll be back..."

I wasn't so sure about that, if they're making me grab everything it's because I'm leaving.

He hugged me tight. "Stay..."

"Please....don't make this harder for me...." I hugged him back.

He looked at me. "I'll always love you...no matter what I promise I'll find a way to be with you...." He kissed me. "I promise."

I kissed him back. "I love you..."

I took my promise ring off and gave it to him.

"But this is..." He looked at me.

I smiled and grabbed my suitcase.

"No....wait...." He said.

"Miss Karen?"

I nodded. "I'm ready..."

Jimin grabbed my arm. "No..."

The boys came in and grabbed Jimin.

V: Noona....

His eyes began to water. He hugged me tight, I felt his warm tear drops on my shoulder.

"Bye V...." I felt so heartbroken.

Jungkook: Bye Noona ;___;

Suga: We'll always be here for you.

RM: Don't ever forget that

Jin: Come back soon.

J-Hope: Very soon

Jimin: Don't go....

"This way Miss Karen...."

I looked at the boys. The sadness I felt was one like any other. I felt like I was dying Inside.

Jimin: Let go of me! Babe! Don't go!

V let go of me and I followed the director.

Jimin: STOP!

I heard him calling out for me. Suga and J-Hope were holding him back, I'm sure that was really hard for them. We made it to the front door and my eyes widened. It was so much more crowded now, but none of the girls seemed familiar. These were other girls....Jessie must've done something, regardless there's nothing I can do now. These new girls that crowded were 20x worse, they threw eggs and flour at me as we walked through them, they called me names and yelled so many mean things. There were cameras capturing everything. I recognized 2 of them.

Camera Man 1: I'm so sorry Miss Karen

Camera Man 2: We tried our best....

My eyes widened. They tried their best? You mean they knew? Which means they were editing the footage between Jimin and I, did Jessie get a hold of them? But how? There has to be more to this...

"What do you mean? You tried?" I asked.

Camera Man 1: The footage....

Camera Man 2: It was released. Leaked.

"Who got a hold of it?" I asked.

Camera Man 1: A couple of girls, you see we-

"You picked up random chicks didn't you?" I asked.

Camera Man 2: We are SO sorry.

"Go tell the boys what you know. There's got to be something we can do..." I said.

Camera Man 1: Will do.

Camera Man 2: We'll notify you as soon as we can.

I nodded.

They opened the car door for me. The girls still throwing food and other items at me, still yelling, I sighed and got in the car. I was filthy!

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"Far, far away." He said.

"But...aren't I going home?" I asked.

"Yes, you are. But not for another 3 days, you'll be isolated until this settles down." He said.

"Will I get to see the boys again?" I asked.

He stayed quiet.

"Please....." I said.

"That's not my decision I'm sorry." He said.

I looked out the window. Well, at least I still have my phone, I reached into my pocket. Eh? Where's my phone?! I checked everywhere. Oh no! I must've left it on the bed!

"Is something the matter?" He asked.

"I left my phone"

"Oh. That's unfortunate....but we can't go back now. We have a long drive ahead of us." He said.

"You still haven't told me where 'far far away' is..." I said.

"It's............."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>To Be Continued

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

115K 3.3K 32
"What?! You gotta be kidding me uncle. I wont live with them!" ♥Living with 7 boys, how does it feels like? ♥
2K 74 17
Life changes when your new neighbours come into your life
121K 6.7K 49
Stop fucking with my heart ~