Lee Pace's Characters Prefere...

By platypusgdfan

Ever wondered what it'll be like to be with Ned the Pie Maker or Thranduil or Joe MacMillan? Or what would i... More

Introduction: Characters' Profiles
How You Met (Part 1)
How You Met (Part 2)
First Dates (Part 1)
First Dates (Part 2)
Kisses
Secrets (Part 1)
Secrets (Part 2)
Thunderstorms
When He Caught You Singing
Hugs
Movie Nights
How He Annoys You
How He Makes It Up to You (Part 1)
One Item of Clothing/Jewelry of His
Waking Up Next to Him
Songs That Reminded You of Him

How He Makes It Up to You (Part 2)

1.2K 50 9
By platypusgdfan

Roy Walker (The Fall): You had been tossing and turning in bed for the last few hours. It frustrated you that you were so bothered by this. You felt guilty for walking away from Roy. It was only when you got home, calmed down a little did you remember Roy's past. You wanted to run back to him and apologize but felt too embarrassed and stubborn to do so right after storming off.

You sat up, irritated by yourself, and switched on the lamp on the nightstand. You picked up your mobile phone and tapped on the name you were searching for. Your finger floated right above the call button as you wondered for the millionth time.

Bzzzz!

The vibration and ringtone caused you to drop the phone on your bed. Roy's name appeared on the screen, indicating that he was the caller.You knotted your brows in amusement, and tapped on the screen to pickup the call.

"Roy?"You bit on your lip to stifle the growing smile.

"Y/N?"His voice was hoarse and low. He sounded awful which made your heart dropped.

"I'm sorry," both of you said in unison, causing both parties to chuckle nervously.

"I know I can be quite a downer at times. The time off always brings the bouts back. I'm sorry. I mean... I'm trying my best but..."

"It's hard," you finished.

"Yeah,"he sighed.

"I'm sorry for my lack of patience. I shouldn't be so hard on you. I-"

"No!" Roy cut in. "I needed that. I need someone to push me, to remind me that it's going to be okay. That there's still hope, to keep the faith."

You sat in silence as you thought of what to say. Tears began to well up.Right now, all you wanted was to be with him, hold him close, and talk. Over the phone, everything felt distant, off.

"Y/N?"

"Yea?"You wiped away the tears that rolled down your cheeks.

"Open the front door."

"Huh?"

"Open the front door," he repeated.

You sniffled, dragging yourself off the bed and to the front door. You unlocked it to find a teary-eyed Roy by your doorstep, a phone pressed against his ear.

"What are you doing here?" A smile was quick to replace the frown on your face.

He ended the call, pocketing the phone. You mirrored his action. "I'm sorry." You exhaled the breath that you had been holding.

Roy noticed the fresh tears on your cheeks and pulled you in for a hug."I'm sorry," he whispered, brushing your hair in a calming manner. "It's alright. I'm here," he coaxed. He pulled back ever so slightly and studied your face, wiping the tears with his thumbs as he held your face. His gentle eyes peered right into yours,striking out any need to speak. You knew then, just as he did that there would always be the difficult times, but as long as the two of you were willing to talk it out, the good times were eminent.

Whit Coutell (Ceremony): Whit sat in his car after what felt like hours since you had left. He was stumped by your accusations. He wracked his brain trying to recall the events of the night, and the other times when he was around the company of attractive women. He had to admit that he had always turned the charm on whenever he was around pretty women, but that could also be applied to the times when he had to entertain any guests, be it men or women. But maybe you had a point. Maybe he did lead on the ladies a little more than he intended to. He had always enjoyed the attention, and the knowledge that he could still catch the attention of a beautiful woman.

But now that you brought it up, he realized how it may appear to you.Even though he liked the attention, he had no intention to pursue them any further than the conversation that they were having, but how would you know that? He pinched the bridge of his nose at how foolish he had been.

He turned the key in the ignition, killing the engine. He got out of the car, locking it and made a beeline to the front door of your place. He pressed the doorbell a few times and waited for you, his hands found their way to his pants' pockets.

You knew it was Whit, drew in a deep breath and opened the front door. He looked the same as he did half an hour ago with the exception of the apologetic smile he was flashing now.

"What do you want, Whit?" you asked, crossing your arms.

"I want to say that I hear what you said earlier, in the car, and yes,you're right." He ran a hand through his neatly combed hair. "I do have a tendency to flirt with beautiful woman."

His last sentence made your throat constricted as panic rose like bile in your body. Where is he going with this, you thought to yourself.

"It's just... it's something that's been ingrained in me for a very longtime," he continued. "But know this, Y/N, those are just harmless flirtations. I never thought of acting on them." He took a step closer to you. "You're my girlfriend, and as long as that's the case, I'm not going anywhere." He closed the gap between the two of you. "I guess it never occurred to me how insensitive I've been to you, and for that I'm sorry. I'll try my best to refrain from ever flirting with any women except for you." He flashed a toothy grin. He dipped his head, resting his forehead against yours.

Your arms went limp as he held your gaze. "Forgive me?" he whispered.

You wrapped your arms around his waist, leaning into him as his arms found their way around you. You heaved out a sigh of relief into his chest.

Garrett (Twilight): 'If I give my heart to you, I must be sure from the very start, That you would love me more than her. If I trust in you, oh please, don't run and hide...'

You rubbed your eyes at the sound of the noise that woke you up. You turned to the clock by your nightstand – 05:12. "What the hell?"you groaned as you climbed out of bed.

Youshuffled your way to the front door where the music was coming from.You unlocked it to find Garrett holding a boombox over his head. You tilted your head at the unusual sight. "Garrett?"

He was quiet and allowed the song to play on. The fact that it was a song from The Beatles was strange enough.

"What are you doing?" you asked, just as your next door neighbor popped his head out to check what the commotion was.

"Hey! Lover boy! Turn it down, will ya?" your neighbor shouted over the music before slamming the door behind him.

"Garrett!"you huffed. "I don't know what you're doing, but turn it down before you wake up the whole floor!" you glanced around at the other apartments, hoping that there wouldn't be another infuriated neighbor.

Garrett lowered the boombox, and turned the dial to lower the volume. He placed it on the floor. "I was referencing one of your favorite films, Say Anything..." he began. There was a glint in his maroon eyes.

As it dawned on you what he was doing, you burst out laughing at the sight. Garrett rolled his eyes and stopped the music.

"Aww... Don't stop," you teased.

Garrett picked up the boombox. He was clearly embarrassed and annoyed. You laced your arms around his neck, stopping him from walking away. You flashed a smile. "Thank you."

Garrett sighed. You leaned in and pressed your lips on his. You could feel him relaxed as the kiss deepened, all the annoyance and arguments faded from both your minds.

Ronan the Accuser (Guardians of the Galaxy): 'Meet me at the lobby at 10. Ronan. X'

You reread the note that was left for you under the door. Intrigued by it, you changed into more presentable clothes and made your way down to the lobby right before 10. You were immediately met with Ronan standing by the elevator doors with a single rose in hand.

"Ronan?"

He smiled, handing the rose to you. He wasn't dressed the way he normally would, instead he was dressed rather shabbily – an old t-shirt, jeans, and unruly hair. You raised a brow in his direction as he extended an arm towards you. You took it, still confused as to what he was up to.

He led you towards the exit where you were met with a horse-drawn carriage. You turned your attention back to Ronan. He merely flashed a tight-lipped smile and led you towards the carriage, helping you up the wooden steps. He climbed in after you. "All set," he called out to the coachman who nodded and pulled on the reins, causing the horses to whinny and proceeded to move forward.

Startled,you held onto Ronan's hand. He shifted so that he was able to wrap an arm around your shoulders as the other held your hand. You laid the single red rose on the empty space next to you, leaning your back against Ronan's chest.

The city seemed and felt different from the carriage. You could feel the stares from passersby. It was rare to see a horse-drawn carriage on this side of the city, which was the main cause of your surprise. How did Ronan manage to pull this off overnight?

"I know I can be quite a bore," Ronan said suddenly. "I like my routines. I like our routines."His dark blue eyes held your gaze. "I sometimes forget that routines can get tiring and dull. So from here on out, I promise I'll put more effort to be more spontaneous, more outgoing."

You grinned in response, leaning in for a quick kiss. It had only been one night, but you already missed his lips and the smell of his cologne and aftershave. "How did you get a horse-drawn carriage overnight?" you asked after pulling away.

Ronan chuckled. "I have my ways, and this is just the beginning." He winked.

Roman (Possession): Roman ran a hand through his messy hair. His breath still ragged from his recent outburst about losing another job. He had lost his temper in front of you before, he couldn't help it. He was naturally a hot-headed person. But this time, he really lost it, and he knew, deep down, if you didn't walk away, he would have laid a hand on you. He hated losing his temper since the day he met you, he was always on edge about the possibility of accidentally harming you in the process. So, to just realize that he would have done the one thing he feared most about being with you, he was both shaken and upset with himself. He wasn't even sure where he stood with you now, seeing that you just stormed out of his place without a word.

He sighed and plopped down on the couch, defeated, and only now noticing the chaos he had created within the last few minutes. He leaned back and stared at the cracked ceiling above him. He allowed his mind to calm down with time, and eventually he found himself reliving some of his memories of you. The way your lips curled upwards when you smiled, the way your forehead crinkled when you were deep in thought,the way your hair smelled and the way the silky strands felt between his fingers, the way you held his hand, the way you would look at him when he caught you staring at him, the way your body fitted with his when he held you, and most of all, the way you loved him. He had never quite experienced love like this before. It was the one thing that took him by surprise about this relationship, and he wasn't ready to let it all go without a fight.

With that thought in mind, he got up and dashed out the front door, he wasn't sure where you would be or where you could have gone to. He got in his car and drove down the street, his eyes scanning everywhere for a familiar face. It took him a while, but eventually he found you waiting by the nearest bus stop.

With your head hung low and earphones plugged in with music blasting through them, you weren't aware of Roman's car parked before you, nor were you aware of his nearing presence. Roman stood before you, his heart ached at the sight before him. You weren't crying, but in this light, you seemed small to him. He felt like wrapping his arms around you, scoop you up and bring you back home. All he wanted to do now was to hold you in his arms.

So,he knelt down before you, startling you in the process. You pulled out the earphones you had on. Your lips parted to say something but was stopped by Roman. He leaned in and pulled you in for a tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N," he breathed. He let go of you but kept his hands on your arms. "I lost control and I know there's no excuse for it, but I just want you to know that I would never hurt you. Never," he repeated firmly. His steely eyes bore into yours, affirming his statement. "You're so much more than I could ever ask for. You're my everything. You're the first thing I think of when I wake up,and the last thing on my mind when I go to sleep. I'm sorry, Y/N. Will you forgive me?" he pleaded.

You cupped the side of his face. His skin felt warm and rough against yours. You stroke his cheek with your thumb, holding his gaze with yours. You knew he wasn't lying. You could just tell. You could feel the corners of your lips tugged as you realized what Roman had just confessed to you. Without any hesitation, you leaned closer and planted your lips on his. Roman's lips moved in sync with yours. He smiled as the kiss deepened, relieved that you were still his girl. 

A/N: Hope this was okay. Don't hesitate to let me know what you think. :) Thanks for reading! x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 367 35
some collective oneshots of lee grinner pace + his other characters highest rankings: #1 in lee pace #1 in driven #5 in thranduil #1 in elvish โŠ  cont...
2.1K 55 11
Apollo and Luna Kane grow up in solitary their entire๏ฟผ๏ฟผ life. They are twins but they don't have everything in common Apollo knows how to fight but...
Pulling Me By YB

Fanfiction

80.6K 3.1K 50
A stunning face in the coffee shop down the street awaits, but what will the future hold? Will it cause anguish? Can they break through the ties of t...
25.9K 525 29
"๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...