Rishabala FF : It's In His Ki...

Od lazyakabookworm

After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after... Viac

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 A
Part 16 B
Part 17
Part 18 A
Part 18 B
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 A
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 & Epilogue

Part 23 B

6K 379 18
Od lazyakabookworm

Thanks to all for voting and commenting for the previous part.

Sassy had spent the rest of the morning with her mother chatting and Playing. Only after a long time did she remembers the promise she had made Rishu of coming back. She ran to Rishu's office and opens the door wide announcing her presence. But she stood there in shock as she took in the sight before her.

Some boy was sitting on her Rishu's lap.

"Sassy, what happened? Why are you standing there? Come here." RK said with a smile. Sassy slowly walked in as she kept her eye on the boy who dared to sit on her Rishu's lap. Sassy reached near RK and stood their watching the boy who was busy playing on his PSP.

"Sassy, this is Omi and that is Omi's father, Ranbir Uncle." RK told her and he looked at Ranbir and smiled "Ranbir meet Sahashra."

"Hello Sahasra." Ranbir said with a cute smile while Omi gave her a customary glance. RK looked at Sassy with a confused expression as she remained quiet. "Sassy say hello to Ranbir Uncle." RK gently instructed her while she stared at Omi. Sassy hearing what Rishu told her looks up at Ranbir Uncle and then she turned her gaze back at Omi and gently ordered him "Get up."

RK watched Sassy with an amused expression at her strange behavior while Omi ignored her. Sassy getting even more angry pokes him on his arm. Omi angrily looks at her "What?"

"Get up."

"Why?" he asked her irritated.

"This is my Rishu. And only I can sit on his lap." Sassy said authoritatively.

"Rishu?" Omi looks at her and then at RK in confusion and then says "This is not Rishu, he is RK."

"No, this is my Rishu! And Get up!" she said angrily.

"Sassy, now stop fighting. Come, even you sit on my lap. Both of you can sit on my lap together." RK said, as he tried to lift Sassy onto his lap. But Sassy angrily pushed his hands away and again told Omi to get up while Ranbir who had found all this funny start chuckling. RK angrily glares at him.

"I am not getting up."

"Rishu, tell him to get up. Tell him only I can sit on your lap. Tell him, Rishu." Sassy instructed Rishu.

"Let him sit on my lap, Sassy. Even you also sit."

"No, you are my best friend right? So only I can sit on your lap." Sassy told him.

"Really?" Ranbir asked Sassy enjoying RK's predicament.

"Yes. Tell him to get up." Sassy told Ranbir.

"He is not your best friend. He is my Papa's best friend." Omi tried to set her straight.

"NO!!! I am Rishu's best friend. Rishu tell him."

"Sassy" RK again tried to calm her down. "No, tell him." Sassy instructed him yet again. RK sighs and looks at Omi "She is my best friend."

"Then, what about my Papa?" Omi asked him frowning.

"Now, get up." Sassy said at the same time.

"No, I will not. He is RK and he is my Papa's best friend."

Sassy loses her patience and angrily pinches him on his hand. And Omi screams out loud at the unexpected attack.

"What is this, Sassy? Is this how you behave with guests?" RK asked her angrily. Sassy look at RK in shock, and slowly tears starts filling her eyes as no one has ever scolded her before, and Rishu was her best friend and he was siding with that boy instead of her. RK was busying checking Omi's hand at first and then was trying his best to stop Omi as he tried to hit Sassy that he didn't notice the tears in Sassy's eyes.

"Tell him to get up, Rishu."

"Stop it, Sassy. And behave yourself."

"You are my best friend." She stubbornly reminded him.

"If you keep behaving like this, then I won't be your friend ever. I don't like bad children." RK angrily told her.

"Now, RK.. that's not the way to talk to kids." Ranbir tried to gently remind RK that he was dealing with a baby. But RK was too busy with Omi and Sassy that he didn't pay any heed to Ranbir.

"I want to sit on your lap." Sassy told him. "You ask him to get up."

"If you want you will sit with Omi otherwise you are not sitting on my lap." RK angrily told her as he still tried to stop Omi from attacking his Sassy. Hearing him say that Omi stops fighting and starts laughing at Sassy.

Sassy wanted to cry and she was also getting angry at the same time. She looks at RK in hurt and says "You are not my friend, anymore. I am katti with you."

RK looked at Sassy in shock as she ran off from there.

"Sassy.. Come here... SASSY!." RK tried calling her back but she didn't listen to him.

"What's got into you? Why did you have to get angry with her? She is just a baby. You know how kids get possessive about the people and things around them." Ranbir chided him with an irritated frown. Then he looked at Omi who was happily giggling "And you!!! I have told you not to fight with other kids mainly some1 younger to you. If she had wanted to sit on RK's lap then you should let her, she is just a baby."

"Baby!" Omi makes a disgusted face.

"Stop that Omi! And because of you she was crying."

"She was crying?" RK asked shocked.

"No she was dancing." Ranbir says sarcastically "Of course she was crying. Have you gone blind?"

RK starts feeling guilty for hurting Sassy like that. He immediately gets up and puts down Omi on his seat and walks out.

Sassy was standing in front of Madhu who was sitting on her chair and Sassy had her face hidden on her mother's lap as she cried. Madhu starts getting tensed and upset seeing Sassy cry. She had never brought a tear to her daughter's eyes and her daughter was wailing now, what had hurt her so much?

"Baby, what happened? Please tell me." Madhu tried to coax her into telling what had happened. Sassy continues to cry as she held onto her mother's waist tightly.

"Please baby, won't you tell Mama what happened? Did you get hurt?" Madhu asked her as tears had started forming in her own eyes. She never thought someone's tears could rip her heart apart like this.

Sassy shakes her head in negative.

"Did someone say something?" Madhu asks her again, and she realized that was he reason when Sassy started crying even more loudly.

"Who?" Madhu asked her angrily. Who the hell dared to hurt her daughter? Suddenly as if answering her question, RK barged in "Sassy?"

Hearing RK's voice Sassy held on to Madhu even more tightly. Madhu watched in shock as RK came running towards Sassy.

"Sassy, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am really sorry." RK Pleaded as he tried to extricate her hold on her mother to see her face as he knelt down next to Madhu's chair.

"What did you do?" Madhu asked him in dangerously calm tone. One look at her and RK knew she was ready to explode.

"I.. I "

"What did you do?" she asked him angrily.

"I screamed at her." RK said guiltily.

"How dare you?" she asked him angrily as she stood up swiftly. The sudden change in her mother's position made Sassy's grip on her lose and Madhu immediately picked up her daughter in her arms without taking her eyes off RK. "I have never hurt my daughter even with a word and you screamed at her? Who gave you the right to do that? I never brought tears to her eyes and you... I should have never trusted you with my daughter. It was my mistake that I trusted you."

"Madhu, you are taking it all wrongly. Listen to what I have to say."

"I don't have to listen to anything you say."

"Don't scream at Rishu, Mama. I feel sad." Sassy softly whispered to her mother. Both RK and Madhu looked at Sassy in shock as she looked at her mother with tear stricken face. RK felt like an ogre then, he had screamed at her and here she was asking her mother not to scream at him.

"Sassy.. sweety, I am sorry." RK said.

"Stay away from my daughter, Rishabh Shaurya Kundra."

"Madhu.." RK tried to reason with her desperately, Sassy was all he had in his life and he can't stay away from her.

"Just stay away from her." Madhu angrily told him. Defeated RK walked out of the room.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

20.2K 694 1
Madhu is forced to marry Superstar RK, to satisfy his ego. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
39.2K 1.5K 3
Madhu falls in love with the school hero and her best friend's brother, Rishabh Kundra. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
81.5K 2.7K 6
RK and Madhu are married in the most bizarre way and now they have to deal with their new relation. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
60K 1.8K 3
Madhu finally starts her new college and on the first day of college, she attracts the attention of Rishabh Kundra, and ends up being his toy. Cover...