All Is Fair In Love & War [CO...

By BeautifullSoUL

Two hearts journey together in life, heartbreak, and passion in one story intertwined with two siblings desp... More

Synopsis.
A message to my readers.
Introduction.
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
Epilogue.

[11]

452 37 23
By BeautifullSoUL

My Grandma died the first week of December. I was under Kimmie for the time being, holding on to her waist, crying. I'm not one to show emotion, but that shit hurt me. I shut my phone off. I hadn't spoken to Shae or Brittany. Only Kimmie. She be on top of my nerves, but she Sis, and she ain't judging.

Kimmie was braiding my hair trying to comfort me. Everybody was checking on everybody. We all knew it coming but it was a shock that it was that soon.

By the time Christmas came I was just ready to go.

We were back on the road and had returned home just 6 days shy of New Year's Eve. I knew Shae thought I was iggin her by the things she was posting, but I was hurting over my Grandma. I had to clear my head before speaking to anybody.

I was a little better as December 31st came rolling around. Kimmie and I sat at a hotel with our mutual group of friends laughing, joking, and drinking. I was feeling better. I had to pop Keran upside his head twice.

I know Kimmie is pretty, but damn those eyes need to chill.

We all shouted out the counted down as we watched the ball drop from the TV. We all blew our horns, and made a toast. I was still up with one of Kimmie's old highschool friends; Ciara when 2am rolled around.

I found myself inside of her when 3am rolled around. I covered Ciara's mouth as I stroked her quietly on the bathroom sink. It had been a minute since I had, had some. I was in embarrassment as I busted too quick.

Ciara gave me a look of frustration. I stroke myself back hard rolling another condom back on I helped her get her nut. We left the bathroom to see everyone was still sleeping.

----------

When I finally did text Shae she didn't even respond. I hadn't texted her in about three weeks. So I could understand why. I sent her a second text explaining why I hadn't spoken to her lately

To Shae

Yo.

To Shae

I know you mad. My grandma died a few weeks back. I just needed a minute.

From Shae

My condolences. I understand. You better?

To Shae

I'm cool now. School start back next week. You ready?

From Shae

That's good...and I guess..Cole. I think I wanna get back with Alex. She asked me around the same time you split on me. I've been thinking.

I felt my heart hit my stomach. I thought about what Brittany has said back in St Louis. She was playing the fuck outta me. Least that's how I felt. I didn't really want her to know how heavy I was feeling though.

To Shae

Why you telling me?

From Shae

I don't know..

From Shae

My heart is in two different places.

I sighed.

To Shae

Do what you gotta do. I'm cool.

She didn't respond, so I texted Brittany.

To Brittany

You were right about Shae. I'm just a rebound.

---------

Kimmie was eyeing me and Brittany oddly on the way to the airport. I was flirting heavy with Brittany. Kissing her forehead, touching her arm, hands, legs, and thighs.

Kimmie finally pulled me to the side,"What's going on?" she asked.

"What you mean?"

"You are are all over Brittany is what I mean."

"I'm single as fuck out here sis. What you talking on?"

Kimmie had no words after that. I know what she was on to, but I ignored it as we boarded the plane back to school. Once landed -- I put an arm around Brittany's waist as we walked off toward the train station.

Kimmie looked like she wanted to say something, but what could she say?

I stared into Brittany's eyes as her fingertips traced my lips. I kissed her fingertips lightly with each stroke. She smiled. I smiled back. I looked over at Kimmie. She looked like she wanted to smack me.

I pulled my phone from my suitcase to see who'd messaged me. Shae hasn't said shit to me since she'd told me she wanted to get back with Alex. I can only assume she had.

From Kimmie

What's wrong...what happened?

To Kimmie

Why something gotta be wrong?

From Kimmie.

Cole. I know you.

I ignored her last text, and put my phone up. I heard Kimmie sigh, but I ignored that too. I knew it was doing sis all bad, but I don't hold onto nothing that won't make me happy or causes me to have bad blood.

The university ground was covered in snow when we walked onto campus. The place was a little chaotic as everyone was rushing around, trying to get settled back into their old dorms. Brittany kissed my cheek and split off from me and Kimmie when we got her to her dorm.

I gave sis a hug. "I'm cool. Don't sweat nothing."

[Kimmie]

I knew Cole was lying, but whatever it was I guess he just didn't want to hang onto it. I split off from Cole walking quickly toward my own dorm. I had made sure to put my dorm key around my neck this time.

I pulled my keys over my head unlocking the dorm room door.

Alex was sleeping on some new bed sheets. I quietly made my way in rolling my bags in behind me. I started putting my clothes up and away preparing for the next six months of the semester.

Alex woke up when I had finish putting everything up.

She only gave me a head nod as she made her way to our bathroom I don't know why I expected her to be excited to see me. It wasn't like we were friends like that or nothing.

I had finally bought the right sheets to fit the bed. I made my it up before climbing into it.

Alex come from the bathroom brushing her teeth. I had started scrolling through Facebook liking and commenting on stuff.

"Kimmie."

I lowered my phone to look at Alex.

"What?"

"You cold. We been living together for 6 months."

"What you mean?"

"Giimme a handshake or something. How was Christmas and all that."

I laughed a little. Maybe she did miss me in so many words. "The holidays were okay." I told her as I reached out my hand for a handshake. Alex took my hand and invited herself into my bed with me.

"Alex, what are you doing?" I laughed pushing her body away from mine. "I'm cold. Hold me." Alex said it in a whiney but joking voice.

"Turn the heat on. You are already hot.Stop" I giggled feeling her hold me anyway." she chuckled into my ear.

"Did you think about me?" Alex said this in such a suggestive manner that I just knew she wasn't talking about her physically.

"No." I lied.

"No?" Alex whispered into my ear. She was laying so close. Why was she so close? She'd never been close like this. Why was she doing this?

"Nope."

I felt her fingertips making slow figure 8's along my stomach. Instantly goosebumps made their way along my skin. "I can fix that." Alex told me in yet another whisper to my ear. Her hand disappeared beneath my waistband.

She paused when her fingertips brushed against my hair.

"I don't like hair." she told me as she pulled her hand free, and sat up. "Shave it." she told me. It was not a question. She didn't politely ask. She demanded it.

"Alex, why are you doing this?"

Alex suddenly got up from my bed walking over to her own bed. "What you mean?" I sat up to see her sit on her bed now."What you just did." Alex held up two fingers. "You taste good. You allow it." Alex told me simply. " If you let me, and you want it. Why not? I mean I'm single. You thinking to deep into it."

"You shaving? If not I'm gone. I'll be back."

I don't know why that pissed me of because she was single. Free to do whatever she wanted.

"I'm not."

Alex nodded. "Cool. I'll be back." She told me. The dorm room door clicked shut behind her and I flung my pillow at it.

"Fuck her."..  

--------------------

Just curious y'all if you were Kimmie, and Cole was your brother, homeboy..whatever, and you saw him "tending" to Brittany..would you say anything? What could you possibly say? Like he said "I'm single af out here"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39 1 4
Charlotte Cole is a young woman in her twenties trying to figure out how she ended up where she is in life. After a lot of thinking and some unfortun...
171 39 43
James has come a long way from the one stop light town trying to make a name for herself in the world of cosmetics. Her life is slowly heading in the...
223 8 17
[COMPLETED) "APOLLO DUOLOGY: BOOK ONE" introduces us to Aella, a stunning and highly successful model who appears to have everything a person could w...
74 11 6
"Two Worlds Apart" when a teacher and student falls in love. It's a story about two innocent hearts falls in love. Despite their roles in the society...