Khloe Kardashian is my mom?

By therealkardash

A girl finds her real mom again More

My real mom
New life
The party
Friends ;)
My baby j
Vacation
The test
A princess always gets her way
Tour
Birthday
Baby shower
Christmas day
Sleeping isnt for parents
New year same family
Dont leave me
Tour love
Daddys home
Hawaii
Sorry
New story

Christmas time

1.3K 27 1
By therealkardash

-8 1/2 months pregnant
-1 week before Christmas-

So it's one week before Christmas and I haven't gotten any Christmas presents so I'm spending the day by myself shopping online. As I scroll through websites looking at gifts for my whole family I add everything to my cart making sure I get next day shipping on everything. About 5 hours later I'm done shopping for everyone knowing this will be a great Christmas. I close my laptop and get out of my bed waddling down the hall to my moms side of the house. As I reach moms kitchen I see all of her chefs preparing food and all of her maids setting up Christmas decorations. I see her standing by the door way watching everything happen.

Me-mom what's going on
Mom-hun did you for get about my party
Me-fuck I totally did I gotta go get ready.

Once I get back to my house I strip off my clothes and get into the shower making sure I wash my body and my hair. After my shower I do my make up and put on My tight tan dress that compliments my belly. After I was done getting changed I walked over to moms house to see my aunts have started to arrive. Dinner wasn't done yet so I sat down in the family room and watched the kids play on the floor and everyone else around me talked. As time went on dinner was about to be served so we made our way to the table to eat before the actual party started and guest showed up. I was sitting next to mom and north. As they served the food I looked at how delicious the steaks look and how bad I wanted to dig in. Finally grandma said prayer and we were aloud to eat. Everyone talked as I just listened while I was eating.

Scott-so Kayla how are you holding up about this Justin thing
Me-well I'm doing pretty good happy to know he's coming home tomorrow and then he will be here so he can help for when the baby comes
Scott-wait you don't know
Mom-Scott Justin has not talked with her about this yet drop the subject
Me-what are you guys talking about Justin is coming home tomorrow right
Mom-yes hunny he's coming home tomorrow but he will not be around all the time to help with the baby. He has a couple stadium dates planned for his tour so he's going to have practices and stuff for those.im sorry we had to tell you and not him.
Me-are you serious

Everyone could see the anger in my eyes as my mom shook her head yes. I stood up walking out of the room to my side of the house. I grabbed my phone calling Justin but of course he's on stage right now so he's not going to answer. I decided to just calm down so I went to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water and popping popcorn.once the popcorn was done I went into the bathroom to start the bath tub and turn on my favorite Christmas movie so I could relax in the bathtub. As I sat in the bath tub I started to calm down forgetting why I was mad in the first place. Until he Called me.

Justin-hey baby I just got done performing are you excited for me to come home
Me-I was
Justin-why aren't you excited anymore
Me-because I feel like your keeping things from me
Justin-like what
Me-like your stadium part of the tour. Like seriously Justin we have a baby coming in less than a month and you haven't been home and yes I get you have to make money you have to go on tour but why did you have to add stadium tours. You couldn't have waited to do those for another time I'm sorry but the fact that you didn't tell me and you didn't even wanna even ask me pisses me off.

I hung up the phone climbing out of the bathtub drying my body off and putting on my robe as I take a picture posting it to Instagram with caption being oh baby girl mommy can't wait to hold you in my arms 💕👶🏼

After watching the rest of my Christmas movie in my bed I decide to go to sleep.

-Next day-
Today Justin comes home but since I'm mad at him I won't be here.I decided to go to chynas house. As I walked up to the door I could hear king laughing Inside. I knocked and all the noise from inside stopped until uncle rob opened the door. I hugged him as best as I could and then I walked past him to where chyna was with dream and king. She smiled at me with sad eyes knowing why I was here. She handed over dream and I just held her in my arms as if she was my own little baby.

Chyna-this Is gonna be a full time thing for you in a couple weeks
Me-I know I really can't wait for her to come
Chyna-you know you do eventually have to talk to Justin.like your head might be telling you to say fuck him but that's your emotions because of the baby.your going to need him a lot. He may have screwed up but you still gotta hear him out on it.
Me-I know but it just hurts knowing he would rather be touring than be at home with us
Chyna-have you ever thought maybe he would only being doing this for you.
Me-I guess he could be but he didn't even ask me.
Chyna-just go figure out why he wants to do it
Me-thanks chyna I'm really glad I came today.

As I got up I handed rob the baby and gave chyna a hug goodbye and then left. On my way home I was listening to music in the car and then I turned into McDonald's ordering a 50 piece chicken nugget box and 3 large fries. After that I went to Starbucks grabbing a double chocolate chip frappe and the. Heading home. As I got home I dropped the bag at the table and headed into my room so that I could change. I changed into a pair of boy short underwear and one of Justin's touring tshirts. After that I walked around trying to find Justin.I figured he would be in the movie room so I walked into the movie room seeing he had people over. So I turned around walking out. I grabbed my chicken nuggets walking Into my bedroom. I sat my food on the nightstand and got under all my fuzzy blankets. I started to watch the second season of full house and eat my food. After awhile I got tired and decided to take a nap

-3 hours later-

I just woke up from my nap. Now I'm cleaning up my trash from earlier so I walked into the kitchen throwing my trash away. I noticed Justin staring at me and that's when I realized I was in his tshirt and my underwear.

Justin-Kay I missed you are you gonna talk to me
Me-well i tried to earlier but you had people and I thought it was just going to be you so I went to my room. If I would've known that it was johnny and Fredo I would've came in but I couldn't see so I left.
Justin-well get over here then baby give me some lovin

I smiled at him knowing how much I missed him and so I hopped into his Arms giving him a kiss.

Justin-god I missed you so damn much.
Me-I missed you to but don't think I'm not still mad at you

I heard the boys in the background laughing as I smirked knowing I was about to have whatever I want.

Justin-I know baby but can we not talk about it right now I just wanna be here with you having a good time
Me-well I'm kinda hungry
Justin-do you wanna go out for dinner or do you want me to make you something
Me-well I wanna lay down cause my feet hurt but can you go and get me Chinese food from that place around the corner you know what I like.

I winked at him as I walked off into our room to find some leggings so I could go to my moms house.as I walked in I heard Kylie and her dogs and Kim and her kids. I closed the door which made everyone's head turn. Norths head turned and she took off so she could hug me. I picked her small body up as she tried to wrap her little legs around my big belly I walked over to sit down with the girls. We talked about the baby and about life. Until Justin brought my food over. I turned around and gave him a hug never wanting to let go I kissed his lips telling him thank you and he went back to the house with his friends.

Kylie-what was that all about
Kim-weren't you mad at him last night
Me-yea but I'm A hormonal bitch and besides I'm also a princess so I get what I want.
Kylie-so is he not going in tour then
Me-no he's going but I figured if I make him feel bad about leaving me he'll go get me food and stuff so I don't have to
Kim-good thinking I'm gonna try that on Kanye

I giggled as we continued to talk making myself more tired. Once they left I walked back to my house undressing and getting into bed.

-2 am-

I shook Justin trying to wake him up

Me-Justin get up
Me-Justin you gotta get up
Me-wow fuck it Justin I'm going to get my mom
Justin-what are you doing its 2 am
Me-Justin my fucking water broke you need to take me to the hospital
Justin-oh shit where are the bags
Me- in the closet give me my phone so I can call people.

He handed me my phone and I called my mom who was only upstairs but still after that I called kourtney and then Kim I had Kim call Kendall and kourtney call Kylie. The last two people I called were grandma and Justin's mom and then they called everyone else. Justin was rushing to the hospital so that I didn't give birth to the baby in his precious car. As we got to the hospital I was admitted into the pregnancy ward. As I sat in the hospital bed waiting to meet my baby girl my family started loading in bringing balloons and other crazy gifts.

-6 hours later-

As I was almost 10 cm dilated our daughters heart rate started to go down. So they rushed me into an emergency c-section. In the delivery room it was just me and Justin I don't remember anything because they gave me laughing gas so i didn't feel it. At 7:35 am on December 24 of 2016 our little Kaylee Rae Bieber was born.

-2 hours later-

I have just woken up from the laughing gas back in my room with just Justin.i look down to see he is holding my hand and scrolling through what seems like twitter. I start to rub my thumb against Justin's hand making him look up and smile at me.

Justin-well baby since your up now we can meet our little girl I didn't wanna meet her with out you so I  just waited for you to get up.

And with that Justin walked out going to find the nurse.when he came back he had our little girl in his hands

Seeing him stand there with a baby in his hands really made me realize were actually parents now. As he walked over to me he handed me the baby. I couldn't stop staring at my baby girl. I decided to take a picture of us and post it on Instagram captioning it Our Christmas Eve baby 👶🏼🎄❤(pretend her actual husband is Justin in any picture that I would happen to post)

After our little alone time our families came in holding her and taking pictures. I would have to say this is the best Christmas present I have ever received.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.6K 20
𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ☆ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐃 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 �...
299K 5.8K 38
(COMPLETED) Leslie is in for an amazing Summer, because she gets adopted by Kendall Jenner, the most famous teen-model in America! What will happen...
46.4K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
6.5K 198 23
When you're the daughter of a celebrity, it's hard to just 'live in the moment'.