Dream ~ Rantarou Amami x Koki...

By akirasvoredaddy

This is a oneshot I've been working on for about two weeks. I hope you like it. It starts fluffy then it turn... More

~:dream

31.1K 400 2.1K
By akirasvoredaddy

The green-haired boy was having eccentric feelings. He hadn't felt these feelings before. Being around him would make him feel cheerful and safe. It would also make him feel very introverted at the same time.

It wasn't like he was afraid to talk to him. He just thought he might slip up around him and expose his feelings accidentally. With these thoughts coursing through his mind like a disease, Amami let out a short sigh, falling back onto his bed and staring up at the ceiling. At this time, he couldn't get him out of his mind.

Describing him as absolute and shrouded with mystery just by his appearance, Amami's interested was peaked. Without any contact, the green-haired boy began to feel slightly attached to him. Every morning, when everybody would gather in the cafeteria, Amami always made sure to say good morning to him. Although, most of the time, he would respond in an arrogant tone or not respond at all. But, this didn't bother the green-haired boy. His feelings for him didn't change. They would never change.

The sunlight greeted his beautiful green eyes once again, signaling that morning had come. Ecstatic as he was every morning, Amami smiled and pulled the warm white covers off of his warm body. Quickly, the green-haired boy left his room and walked to the cafeteria.

When he opened the door, he noticed that he was one of the first of many to arrive. Akamatsu and Saihara were sitting down at a table, waiting for everyone else to arrive. Amami sat down in an open seat and smiled at the rest of the early-birds that morning.

They would all exchange 'good mornings' before going back to patiently waiting for the rest of their classmates to arrive so they could eat breakfast all together.

Amami would arrive early every morning to make sure he didn't miss his arrival. He had an peculiar desire of wanting to see him walk inside of the cafeteria. The green-haired boy would always carefully admire all of his details before wishing him a good morning.

Patiently, he would wait for him to arrive while the rest of the early-birds around him would make casual banter. Occasionally, he would listen to their small-talk and join in, but most of the time, he is silently waiting for him to arrive.

Unexpectedly, the cafeteria door flew open. Amami's face lit up, hoping that his loved one would step inside and greet him. But, it died after he watched the Ultimate Inventor, Iruma Miu, walk into the cafeteria. Making sure his classmates couldn't tell, the green-haired boy wished a good morning to the questioning girl to hide the fact that he was slightly dismal that the one who stepped inside the cafeteria was not his beloved.

Then, the door opened up once again. His green eyes lit up as he saw the purple-haired boy with the beautiful purple eyes. This time the person entering was the one Amami wasn't able to get off his mind.

Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader.

Ouma was the one who Amami would dream about during the darkness of night. He would curl up and wrap his arms around his pillow, hiding his face inside, pretending that the white fluffy cushion was the small purple-haired dictator. Hell...he'd even talk to the warm pillow and have long conversations with it. He wanted to conceal his feelings from the valiant boy because he thought that the grape soda addict would think that he was idiotic.

"Good morning, Ouma." Amami smiled at the purple-haired dictator.

He seemed very unsettled. As if something happened to him overnight. The green-haired boy wasn't able to tell. So he remained quiet.

"O-Oh... Good morning, Amami." Ouma stuttered, avoiding eye contact with the tall 'not-so' suspicious boy.

The green-haired boy perked up, immediately able to tell that something was off. He couldn't help himself but ask why his soon-to-be-lover was acting so strange.

"Is something wrong?" The green-eyed boy asked, slightly confused on why the purple-haired dictator was acting so strange.

Ouma lacked a response. He remained silent for a decent amount of time before finally replying to his question.

"I had a weird dream...okay?" The purple-haired boy said, avoiding making eye contact with Amami's beautiful green eyes.

The tall boy noticed that Ouma was avoiding looking directly into his eyes. He was avoiding looking at him in general, which led the green-haired boy to believe that he starred in the purple-haired boy's dream. Amami slightly narrowed his eyes down at the boy.

"What was your dream about?" the green-haired boy asked, admiring Ouma's change in expression and facial features. It was clear that the dictator had no interest in sharing the topic of his dream.

"It was nothing..." Ouma said, walking away from the tall boy in a childish manner.

Curiosity was flowing through Amami as he reached out his hand to grab on to the purple-haired boy's white jacket. At this moment, the dictator turned around and snarled at him.

"What do you want?" Ouma stated, angrily.

Insisting that his loud temper voice would disrupt his classmates and lead them to question what was going on, Amami tugged on the other boy's sleeve, pulling him into the hallway where they could speak alone.

"Tell me about your dream!" the green-haired boy smiled, looking down into Ouma's beautiful purple eyes. He noticed that the shorter boy was fiddling with his pale fingers while they were talking.

"N-No! Why should I tell about the dream I had!?" Ouma shouted with a high anger while Amami placed his hands on his shoulders. The green-haired boy looked down at him with a smile.

"I was in your dream, wasn't I?" he asked, still maintaining a light smile while he stared into Ouma's lovely purple eyes. The dictator pushed the tall boy's arms off his shoulders and sighed.

"I had a dream that you and I escaped this place together..." Ouma let out another heavy sigh. "There. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Together...? You mean...romantically together?" Amami asked with a hint of sparkles in his eyes. The green-haired boy was intrigued by the fact that Ouma was having the same dreams he was having, which made him able to determine that the purple-haired boy had a crush on him.

"No! That's not what I mean you idiot!" the dictator shouted angrily. "There's no way I'd fall for the likes of you!"

Softly, Amami laughed before wrapping his arms around the pale boy's lower waist. "It's okay, Ouma. You can admit the feelings you have for me." he told the boy with a slight smile.

The purple-haired boy looked away with an embarrassed blush spread across his cheeks. "No. I won't." Ouma stated in a childish tone, crossing his arms.

Amami let out a quick sigh and pulled Ouma closer to him. Slowly, he leaned over and whispered into the pale boy's ear. "Come on, Kokichi... You know you want to...~" the green-haired boy teased him, slowly moving his hand down towards the dictator's ass while his other hand supported his back.

"A-Amami..." Ouma began, letting his weight shift, allowing the tall boy to guide him. "What are you doing...?"

"I'm going to make you scream your love confessions to me~" Amami whispered, allowing a smirk to form in the corner of his mouth before he slammed the purple-haired boy into the wall. Ouma let out a quiet moan, pressing his back up against the wall.

"I-Idiot! If you want to slam me into walls then everybody will find out!" the purple-haired boy quietly scolding Amami.

"You're right." the green-haired boy laughed. He understood the weight of the situation if their classmates found out about their antics in the hallway. "Then, shall I take you to my room?"

"I don't care where you take me." Ouma sighed, wrapping his legs around Amami's waist and his arms around the tall boy's neck. The tall boy wrapped his arms around Ouma's lower waist.

While Amami carried the purple-haired boy down the hallway, Ouma tended to not make eye contact with the green-haired boy, but rather lay his head on his chest or shoulder. The tall boy found this adorable and brought one of his hands to the dictator's purple hair and gently ran his fingers through his lover's soft locks while sensual words and thoughts ran through his mind.

The green-haired boy was brainstorming some kinky moves he could pull on Ouma, to make him feel as much pleasure as he could, and to, mostly, make him confess his love for him.

After a short while of walking down the hallway, the pair reached Amami's room. Slowly, the tall boy removed his hand from the dictator's soft hair and reached for the room key in his pocket. He wasn't in a rush at all.

Amami unlocked the door and stepped inside, grasping onto the pale boy he was holding in his arms. He walked beside his bed, placing Ouma on top.

"Are you ready, Kokichi...~?" the green-haired boy asked, leaning in towards the purple-haired boy. After swallowing his dry saliva, Ouma responded with a short nod.

The tall boy pressed his lips against the pale boy's, not hesitating to slide his tongue inside of his lover's mouth. Amami decided to explore every corner of Ouma's mouth before sliding his tongue down the dictator's throat.

His hand drifted up to the purple-haired boy's scarf, ripping it off before slowly undoing the buttons on his coat as he felt Ouma's tongue sliding underneath his own. The dictator gently sucked on Amami's tongue, occasionally biting down softly.

Once the tall boy undid the pale boy's jacket, he slid it off of Ouma's arms and grabbed his pale wrists, pinning them above his head. The green-haired boy had no intention of going easy on the short dictator.

Amami pulled away from the purple-haired boy, leaving a thin line of drool connecting their mouths. Without hesitation, he brought his mouth to the dictator's pale neck and licked down, stopping at his collarbone, then licking across.

Ouma let out a few light pants and slightly arched his back as Amami fiddled with the pale boy's white pants, discovering the quickest way possible to remove them. The green-haired boy brought his mouth to a sensitive part on the purple-haired boy's neck, roughly sucked, and bit down on it, making the dictator let out a moan.

"Don't you love me...Kokichi?" Amami teasingly asked, continuing to pleasure his neck and slide down Ouma's white pants at the same time.

The dictator continued to let out light pants and curled his fingers as he slowly opened his eyes. He admired Amami for a moment before quickly closing his eyes and letting out another moan, throwing his head to reveal more of his neck to the tall boy to pleasure.

"You know, Kokichi... I've been dreaming for this moment...~" Amami slowly giggled, continuing to suck on Ouma's neck while he fiddled with his undergarments, sliding two fingers up the bottom, by his pale thigh. "I've always wanted to make you feel...special~"

The dictator didn't say a word. He seemed rather introverted, which concerned Amami.

"What's wrong?" the green-haired boy asked, looking up at the pale boy. Ouma looked back at him with slightly closed eyes as he continued to pant, heavily.

"Y-You're too much..." the dictator muttered as Amami slid down his undergarments. The green-haired boy stared into his lover's beautiful purple eyes, his eyes full of lust, before grabbing onto Ouma's dick.

"You're so hard, Kokichi... I just started, y'know...~" Amami teased, leaning in to bit the dictator's ear. A dark red blush spread across Ouma's cheeks as he threw his head back and let out a loud moan.

Slowly, the tall boy began to play with the tip of Ouma's dick, which seemed to be a sweet spot. The dictator responded with a loud moan and him tugging his wrists against Amami's grasp. But, the pale boy knew that the green-haired boy wasn't planning on letting go of his wrists.

"A-Amami...please..." Ouma muttered, closing his eyes, engulfed from the pleasure that the green-haired boy was providing. The dictator arched his back as he felt sweat began to run down his face and body.

"Please what?" Amami teasing, perking up before beginning to slowly rub his lover's cock. The tall boy was really enjoying this moment. He has always wanted to tease the purple-haired boy to the point where he couldn't take it anymore.

Ouma threw his head to the other side and bit down on his lip, hard enough to draw blood, not answering Amami. The tall boy sighed, removing his hand from the pale boy's wrists and moving to undo his pants.

Amami was getting slightly impatient.

The dictator let out a loud moan, followed by heavy pants after the green-haired boy began to rub his man handle as fast as he could. Ouma's hands flew forward, into Amami's green hair. He began to pull on his hair, continuing to let out loud moans and heavy pants.

"A-Amami...! I-I'm close..!" Ouma warned before releasing his seed onto the green-haired boy's fingers. The dictator arched his back and let out a final moan, followed by consecutive heavy pants. The tall boy licked the cum from off of his fingers and slightly giggled.

"You can do better, Kokichi... That was about three minutes...~" Amami teased, pulling one of his lover's legs onto his shoulder, grabbing Ouma's wrists once again, pinning them above his head, and pushing the dictator up as he shoved his entire length inside of him. The pale boy let out a moan and widened his eyes.

He noticed that slight tears formed in the corners of the purple-haired boy's eyes. Although, he felt no remorse. Amami wanted to make the dictator feel pleasure, not pain. So, he waited patiently for Ouma to adjust to his size.

Once the purple-haired boy felt relaxed, Amami began to thrust in and out of him. Although, at this point, the dictator was having trouble concealing his confessions.

"A-Amami...~" Ouma moaned as his panting became somewhat shaky. After the tall boy increased his speed, the dictator began to tremble. Although, the green-haired boy continued his actions.

"You know what I want to hear~" Amami reminded the dictator, squeezing his pale wrists and thigh and he continued to fuck him in the ass.

Ouma became a panting mess. His breathing became very shaky. Also, his legs were trembling, signaling to Amami that his ideals were becoming clear.

"A-Amami... I love you~!" Ouma shouted with a dark red blush covering his face. "I-I've loved you...for awhile now! I-I think about you...all the time! I always d-dream about you... Because... I love you!"

Amami was finally satisfied. He could stop worrying about if Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader, had felt the same feelings that he did. Finally, the green-haired boy was able to express his love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...