Ketchum twin journeys discont...

By sduppsnavy

Meet ash and Aisha and there siblings , well... Not really ; Aisha is adopted when her parents past away, so... More

The Ketchum Twins Profile
prologue
1
3
4
5
Discontinued

2

1.2K 18 7
By sduppsnavy

After learning about Mega Evolutions Ash and Aisha studied up and gathered as much information about Mega Evolutions from the books they founded, they were able to Mega Evolve; Latios, Latias and Sylveon seeing how long they have been together their bonds where excellent, but for Greninja was a different story; after a year the Ninja Pokémon and Ash synchronise together unconsciously making Aisha and the Pokémon witness a spectacular change of Greninja form, a much more powerful and stronger form but it comes with a difficult ending result, of making Ash energy wasted and they collapsed from exhaustion.

Aisha gave the technique a name known as Synchronise Evolution seeing how they are in perfect synch with each other, both Ash and Greninja agreed to the name and since then they were able to keep the evolution up for three hours straight.

Asia made different accessories for their Pokémon to wear on themselves for their Mega Stone, she made; a necklace for Sylveon with a gold rim wrapped around the Mega Stone and a cherry blossom flower on the right side, two scarfs; a crimson and navy colour for Latias and Latios with the Mega Stone on the knot part. She even made a Mega Bracelet for Ash; it was a beautiful shiny blue thick bracelet with the Key Stone in the centre, while she made a silver rim Mega Necklace Pendant, designed with a red gem and Key Stone.

They both headed downstairs where thier mother Delia was awake and just finished making breakfast; eggs, toast, ham and sides; vegetables and fruit, drinks; orange and coffee for Aisha .

"Morning." Delia smiled placing the last plate on the table.

"Morning mom / mum." The twins greeted with a smile.

"Breakfast just finished, hurry before it gets cold."

"Okay." Ash and Aisha both hurried towards their seat and sat down, "Time to eat." They slowly eat their delicious food made by their mother.

Delia smiled fondy at her children and went to eat her breakfast.

After finishing breakfast, placing the plates in the kitchen, Ash and Aisha left walking outside their house.

Delia smiled at her two young children, "Be careful now, I know that you have them to protect you but please be careful." She said.

"Of course we will mom, we'll be careful." Ash said.

"No worries mom, we'll be fine and we'll call everyday." Aisha added.

"Okay, Ash look after Aisha and Aisha be extra careful." Delia said.

"We will." Ash and Aisha nodded. "Bye mom!" They both waved, heading off to Professor Oak laboratory.

"Goodbye, be safe on your journey!" Delia shouted waving to her son and daughter.

"WHO'S THAT POKÉMON?" Ash and Aisha asked.

A silhouette of a short, chubby rodent Pokémon. Has long pointy ears and its tail is in the shape of a lightning bolt.

--- --- ---
---
---

"IT'S PIKACHU!" They said.

"Pikachu!" Pikachu cried out.

The walk was no more than a few minutes, that they made it to the front of the laboratory.

Ash looked ahead and saw someone he really didn't want to see at all, "Oh boy..."

"Toshi-nii?" Aisha blinked and looked in front of her brother, she couldn't see the person, since he was in grey. "Who?"

"One word, arrogant."

Aisha stiften and clenched her brothers jacket, "Him?"

A boy about a head shorter than Aisha was ahead, he had auburn hair and black eyes, he is wearing a long sleeve purple shirt, a necklace that looked like yin and yang but in green and yellow, blue pants and brown boots.

Gary Oak, the grandson of Professor Oak, he likes to tease and bully Ash when they were little and he always like to flirt with Aisha, but a warning came from Ash about him punching in the face, which he stopped after that but he still like to annoy and insult Ash.

"Well, well isn't it Ashy-boy." Gary spoke arrogantly and he saw the white haired girl behind him, "Hello there Aisha, why don't you ditch this loser so brother and travel with me instead." He flirts.

"..."

"Gary." Ash said in a stern voice, "I warned you about trying to flirt with my sister." He glared.

Gary flinched, he couldn't believe that Ashy-boy was taller than him, screw it, he was taller than all ten years old boys. "Hmpf, whatever Ashy-boy." He scoffed. "I already got my Pokémon." He showed his Pokéball, "I bet you don't know what I've have chosen?"

"Squirtle." Ash deadpanned. "To answer if you ask how, you've been bragging about getting a Squirtle for the past years, Gary."

Gary stared at him in disbelief.

Aisha giggled at bit.

"Now if you excuse us, my sister and I are going to get our starter Pokémon." Ash walked past him.

Aisha hasn't move from her spot of grabbing his jacket.

"Whatever, smell you later loser." Gary growled and entered his car with cheerleaders and drove off.

"You know Toshi-nii, I'm wandering if he is old enough to drive yet." Aisha spoke has the red car was far away.

"Same here, same here... Does he even have a drivers license?"

"Who knows?" Professor Oak replied after hearing Ash question, appearing from the door.

"Hello Professor Oak." Aisha greeted.

"Hello." Ash nodded.

"Hello there Ash, Aisha. Really to get your Pokémon?" Professor asked.

"Yes." The Ketchum twins replied.

"Right, come in now."

The Ketchum twins followed the Professor inside his laboratory, they entered his Research area of his lab, the Research Room was where Professor Oak has kept his machinery for researching Pokémon and where he has stock the Kanto Region Starter Pokémon for new Pokémon Trainers.

"Well Ash, Aisha to be honest I just caught this fella who has caused a bit of trouble."

The Ketchum twins raised an eyebrow, "Hmm."

"Maybe you two can help." Professor Oak released the Pokémon from the Pokéball and out came a short, chubby rodent Pokémon. It is covered in yellow fur and its ears are long and pointed with black tips. It has a small mouth, brown eyes, and two red circles on its cheeks. It has short forearms with five fingers on each paw, and its feet each have three toes, two brown stripes on its back and its tail is in the shape of a lightning bolt with a patch of brown fur at the base.

"Pikachu~" It shook it's head after being released.

"It's a Pikachu." Ash said.

"Pikachu?" Aisha got her red crystal marble and looked through it, the Pikachu was an Electric-type being his aura is yellow, "He's cute, cuddly and powerful." She commented.

"Pika! Pika pi!"(That's right! I am.) " Pikachu nodded agreeing with the girl.

"Oh? Hello Pikachu my name is Ash and this is my younger twin sister Aisha. Nice to meet you." Ash introduced.

Aisha gave a small smile, "Hi."

"Pika." (Hello) He raised a paw to greet.

"Well you see, my dream is to become a Pokémon Master and I'm wondering if you like to come on our journey?"

"Pi?" Pikachu looked at both of them and sense that they both have really pure hearts. "Pi! Pika pi!" He nodded and jumped onto Ash's shoulder nuzzling his cheek.

Ash laughed and rubbed his head making the Electric Mouse cooing at the touch, "Chaa~"

"Professor Oak, I choose Pikachu as my Pokémon." Ash said.

"Well Ash, I must say that you continue to impress me. I was expecting him to shock the living daylights out of you but then again those two will be here to stop it anyway. You see I only capture him this morning when I found him chewing on the power cables." Professor Oak explained.

Aisha glanced at Pikachu with an eyebrow raised up, "Power cables?"

Pikachu shrugged his shoulders, "I was bored."

Ash laughed. "Okay."

"Alright Aisha your turn, I got this rare one for you seeing how your eyes can only see red or blue ." Professor Oak went to get the Pokéball that contained her Pokémon for her.

"Pika?" (What?)

"You see Pikachu, my sister is born colour blind, she can only see red or blue and others being related or close to red. So basically she can see Fire-type or water types Pokémon clearly, while the rest of the world and Pokémon that aren't related to Fire or water type are the colour grey to her." Ash explained.

Pikachu ears fell down sadly, "Pika..." (Oh...)

"Don't worry so much, she is able to see other colours only when she looks through these type of red and blue crystal marble," Ash held out his necklace that contained one of Kushina marbles, "that is contained with psychic and aura powers from the both of us so she can see."

"Pikachu~" (Okay~)

They all heard Professor Oak searching through the pile of papers and draws of his desk.

"That's odd, I know I kept it somewhere for me to see. Where is that Pokéball? Where is it? Where?"

RUSTLE... CRASH... RUSTLE... TOSS... RUSTLE...

"I know it was here..." Professor Oak throwing a bunch of papers and other things on the floor, scattered everywhere.

.... Continued to look ....

Sweat dropped.

"HA AH! Found it!" Professor Oak exclaimed and walked back to the twins who sweat dropped.

"Pika..." (Wow...) Pikachu commented on all the mess on the floor.

"Here you go Aisha hope you like her." Professor Oak headed her Pokéball.

"I choose you." Aisha tossed the Pokéball into the air and out came a bipedal, reptilian Pokémon with a primarily orangered body. Her underside from the chest down and soles are cream-colored, she has two small fangs visible in her upper jaw and two smaller fangs in her lower jaw. She had blue gem   eyes like Aisha but darker shade, her arms and legs are short with four fingers, three clawed toes and he has a long slender tail with her tip burning in fire red.

"Char Charmander~" She yawned being released.

"Wow, what a pretty Charmander." Aisha awed at the Pokémon colour, which was unique like her Sylveon colour.

"Char~"(Thank you) Charmander smiled and looked at her new trainer, she heard stories from the man in white coat that there's a trainer that will like her. "Char Charmander Mander?" (Are you my trainer?)

Aisha smiled, "Yes, I am your Trainer."

"Char Charmander Char." (Nice to meet you.)

"Same here."

They both started to talk ignoring the stare of Ash and Professor Oak.

"It's red, well not red but orangered." Ash commented, he turned to the Pokémon Professor. "What's the luck of you finding a Pokémon suiting Asia eyes Professor Oak?"

"To be honest I don't know. I found Charmander outside about a few weeks ago wondering around and defeating lots of wild Pokémon and the odd thing was they were all Water-type." Professor Oak said. "She kinds of remind me of Aisha in a way, her eyes."

"Hmm... Charmander's eyes are the same has Aisha but darker shade." Ash pointed out, he continued to observe them as they hugged.

Pikachu jumped off his shoulder and introduced himself to the Charmander.

"Yes."

"Well, seems like they bonded quickly." Ash deadpanned, "Can't wait."

Professor Oak chuckled, "Now, let me get your final item a Pokédex." He went to the table can grabbed two Pokédex's, "Here you two go." He handed Ash a red game-like console Pokédex and Aisha a crimson one.

Both of them looked at the unusual Pokédex in question '?'

"Right, these two Pokédex are an upgraded version from the Kalos Region. Professor Sycamore was happy to help and hand out custom colour ones for the both of you."

"Thank you Professor Oak." The twins bowed a bit.

Professor Oak chuckled, "Next, is that your Pokédex are able to scan any Pokémon from any Region and I knowing you two luck you will found different Region Pokémon or they will found you." He deadpanned the last part.

The twins sweat dropped, "Right..."

"Now off you two, go and explore the world. Have fun and be careful." Professor Oak shoo them away.

Aisha picked up Charmander while Ash's Pikachu jumped onto his shoulder, "We will and thanks again for everything Professor Oak." They left.

Now, that our two Pallet Town Hero and Heroine got their Official Starter Pokémon it was time to start the journey. Wondering what is to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 290 50
Ash Ketchum is a boy who Dream to become a Explorer Master he also lives in Altomare of Canal Town with his little sister Molly and and his big siste...
297K 5.3K 49
An otaku man in the age of 25 had a car accident, he died on the spot with his body lifeless on the ground. He was so sure he would be dead that time...
8.9K 114 13
Being the younger sister is not easy, even if it is just by a year. Having a brother that doesn't know much about Pokemon is even worse. I am Willow...