The new girl has a mate...

By Soccerstudette

Peyton hasn't had the best past and moving to another state isn't what she was hoping for in her Senior year... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Not an update. So sorry!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Writers block
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not an upload. Need help please!!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Chapter 15

3.2K 93 4
By Soccerstudette

Peyton's p.o.v

When I woke up, I didn't recognize where I was but then I looked at the insanely sexy man next to me and smiled, remembering our night. I couldn't help the grin that spread across my face when I thought about how great it was. Why hadn't we done that sooner? And just in case you were wondering, yes, we did mate. I still haven't gotten used to having another voice inside my head but I will in due time. I just feel like I have multiple personalities when my wolf talks to me. It's so weird knowing that I am a werewolf now.

I looked at Max and noticed how cute he was when he sleeps. Then I felt like a creeper watching him sleep. Then my wolf told me to wake him up. I leaned into him and kissed his chin then all the way to his lips. Once I reached his lips he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of them. That is when I realized I wasn't wearing any clothes but I couldn't move because of the grip Max had on my hips. Not that I was complaining.

"That has got to be the best way to wake up," he said, smiling at me. He sat up against the headboard but kept me in his lap still. I was getting a little uncomfortable with no clothes on though.

"Um, can I go put clothes on?" I said and he smirked.

"Why? It's not like I haven't seen it before or am not looking now," he said and it looked like he was trying not to laugh. I guess he saw how embarrassed I was and started laughing. "Babe, I'm just kidding. Go get dressed so we can talk to your aunt." I got up while wrapping myself in a blanket and noticed I didn't have any clothes. Oh right! That was what I was going to do last night before Mr. Sexy distracted me.

"What am I supposed to wear?" I asked him and he looked embarrassed.

"That's what I forgot," he said and got up and realized he wasn't wearing boxers. His face turned red and he grabbed the other blanket to cover himself.

"Why are you doing that? It's not like I haven't seen it before..." I said, quoting him and trying not to laugh. He just glared at me playfully and went to a suitcase on the floor. He put on some boxers then handed me some clothes. I changed into them but needed a belt to hold the pants and boxers up. I walked out holding them up and Max started laughing at me.

"It's so not funny!" I said but was laughing slightly. "Don't you have any like shorts with the draw string thingy on them?" He laughed and threw a pair at me. SO that I could catch them I had to jump and I kinda let the pants and boxers fall which caused Max to stop laughing and stare at me hungrily. I pulled the pants up and ran back to the bathroom so that I wouldn't do anything when we were supposed to be going to see my aunt. After I was dressed we headed to my family's room and knocked on the door. My aunt answered and hugged me instantly.

"I'm so glad to see you, Peyton," she said then my little brothers ran at me. I bent down and hugged them then me and Max walked into the room and got comfortable on the couch. My youngest brother jumped onto Max's lap and gave him the weirdest look. it was like he didn't know what to think about him. Well, he is only four so I guess that's why but it was funny.

"Hey, Blaydon!" I said and my baby brother climbed onto my lap. I threw him in the air but didn't know that my strength was a lot better so I threw him kinda high and he squealed. I grabbed him quickly and he was laughing his head off. My other little brother Mika ran over to me and told me to throw him in the air. He laughed so hard that he peed his pants and got embarrassed. I just laughed and helped him change then he went back to playing.

"So, how are you, Pey?" my aunt asked me. I scooted closer to Max, cuddling up to him and he put his arm around me protectively.

"I'm good," I told her then I became nervous. As if Max was feeling my emotions he hugged me to him tighter and I felt a little bit better. "Um, Auntie. There's something I need to tell you." I looked at her and she was angry, shocked and confused at the same time and I hadn't even told her what I am.

"Oh god! You're pregnant aren't you?!" she yelled.

"No!" I yelled back, appalled that she would even think that. "No, that's not it."

"Then, what is?" she said, nervous.

"Um...well. I'm kinda like Max now," I told her and Jake looked at me confused.

"You’re a man?" Jake asked and I busted up laughing.

“I’d hope not,” I heard Max mutter and I elbowed him in his ribs lightly, well, what I thought was lightly.

"No, I'm not," I told him. "Um, well I'm kind of a werewolf now."

"You see, she was dying and I can't live without her so I did the only thing I could do," Max told them quietly. "I had to change her."

"Wait, so you are like a wolf?" my cousins asked at the same time.

"Yeah, I guess," I said and looked at Max who was nodding. My cousins looked like they were about ready to burst.

At the same time both of them yelled, "That's so awesome!!" and we all started laughing. They took it better than I thought. Thank gosh. I smiled at Max who was looking at me with love in his eyes and I leaned into him and kissed him lightly. Of course, my baby brother had to ruin it and threw a toy at Max who just laughed. Glad to see my family getting along with him.

___________________________________________________________________________________

So, vote, fan, comment! Please do one of those!

-Bradleigh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 74 29
It has been just Peyton Smith and her mom for almost 4 years. Her mom surprises her with a trip to Hawaii! The catch? Peyton's mom doesn't have enoug...
5.8K 256 26
Y/N has been diagnosed with mood swings, really bad ones. One day she is happy, the next it's like she is a completely different girl. This explains...
1.8K 55 27
Hope's life is hard. She is bullied for one mistake, abused at home and all alone. She then meets a boy who makes her happy and loves her for who sh...
551 1 20
a hopeless girl goes to a new high school,she doesn't care about the way she looks,the way she wears. then she meets a boy whom she'll think that he'...