The Terror Next Door (Based o...

By Alycat1901

"Society wants to believe it can identify evil people, bad people, or harmful people. But, it's not practica... More

1)The Job
2)Strange Strangers
3)Crazy
4)Vindictive
5)Spite
6)The Inquisitive One
7)Intruder
8)An Angered Reveal
9)Disturbed
10)Terror Lurking
11)Stalker
12)Surveillance
13) Well Played
14)Dead Animals
15)Halloween Terror
16)Antagonizing
17)Attack
18)Leaving
19)The Murders
20)Terror's Back
21)Near Death
22)Chilling Realization
23)Mommy Dearest
24) Back Again
25)Sneak Attack
26)There Will Be Blood
27) Run
28)The Reveal
The End

It's Truly a True Story

54.9K 1.7K 196
By Alycat1901

Hey guys!

The following is based on a very true story. Upon moving to Chicago there have been a few eerie instances that have taken place since we've moved into a quaint neighborhood outside the Windy City. Dead animals. Faces looking into windows. Our vehicles being tampered with. To top that, a murder was committed against our next door neighbor.

Detectives believe that the same person who made the murder attempt on our neighbor is the same someone is messed with our vehicles and caused our tire to blow off our jeep when we were on the highway. They think that was also a murder attempt.

The suspect is somebody that no one saw coming.
And this is our story.

In order to avoid any possible lawsuits and what not, names will be changed and/or withheld for privacy reasons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 6.5K 45
From the 2016 Watty Award winner of "The Online Profile of a Serial Killer", comes Volume 2 of the "Profiles" duology. When someone says that a sto...
26.2K 1.8K 13
This mystery/thriller short story follows the case of Ann Dawson, a murdered teenager, as a psychologist pieces together the oddities of the town and...
78.8K 1.1K 98
In the past, no matter how hard I tried and how much I worked, there would always be a feeling of emptiness that I couldn't get rid of. Since life is...
371K 29.4K 66
Jingle Hell, Jingle Hell, Jingle all the way. Oh what fun, It is to hide; To slaughter and to slay... (Winner of @Fright's Holiday Horror Contest!) ...