The Infection

By Awesomegamer0117

News spreads all over the world about the deadly virus genetically evolved from Ebola. However, the desperate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Author's Note

0 0 0
By Awesomegamer0117

I know I haven't been uploading but a day has rarely passed when I haven't been thinking of the future of this book. I have plans. Sequels, prequels, and spin offs are very possible. I've been caught up in my school work but I'm trying my best. I know I can build a whole franchise with the ideas that I've been coming up with. I have been losing views each chapter, and that might be because of the lack of consistent updates, the lack of interesting events in the storyline, or even my writing skills. I hope to improve and I promise, it'll get better. John will meet villains and different groups in the upcoming chapters and I hope that I'll eventually gain my audience back so I can continue this story. Thank you all for reading. Chapter 12 will be coming very soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770 15 19
A deadly virus outbreak spreads across the country causing families to split and fall apart. Survivors must rise and defend their people. But what ha...
55 6 5
Syrus Everhart, third son of the family, comes to his brothers for help as his long awaited zombie apocalypse didn't turn out to be the way he expect...
64 16 15
An airborne unknown virus spreaded the whole world, the world is in epidemic and a group of high school students are inside of the school and they wi...
247 37 18
Neither Dead or Alive. When a unknown virus starts infecting the citizens of Atlanta (US) Alexis and her bestfriends try their best to leave their ci...