Begin || Monsta X

By pastaelsky

"I don't need friends, Mom. I have Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Wonho, Changkyun, Jooheon, Shownu, and Kihyun!" "You m... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

2

2.4K 85 31
By pastaelsky

No way.

You've got to be kidding me.

He offers his hand, to help me.

"Wonho..?" I suddenly called.

"Shh.. people will hear you." Wonho warned.

He makes no sense. There's not even one single person here.

"Sorry.." I apologized.

"Yah Wonho! She isn't one of those crazy fans right?" Hyungwon whispered.

"She looks familiar though.." Wonho whispered back.

He was trying to make sure I didn't hear, but I heard.

"Well I guess I just knew your name by ACCIDENT. I'll pretend I didn't see you anyways." I said before walking away.

Did they seriously think I was crazy? Geez.

I walked down the hall, feeling 7 pair of eyes glued onto me. Footsteps followed as well.

I ignored, but then it happened again. Today just wasn't my day, was it?

Another door slams right at me again. At least I didn't fall this time.

"Oh! Could you be.. the new transfer student?"

Ouch! Is that how you greet me?!

I brush it off, "Ah yes. I am Min Saeyoung."

"Hello. I'm the principal. Mr. Park. Sorry about earlier." Mr. Park apologized.

"It's okay." I said.

"Boys? Are you alright?" Mr. Park asked, looking behind me.

"Oh um yeah!" All 7 of them spoke in unison.

"Do you need something?" Mr. Park questioned.

"No no.. we are just waiting for someone." Wonho said.

"Anyways Saeyoung, if I'm correct, I was told that you specialize in singing, dancing, and rapping as well." Mr. Park mentioned.

Who told you that? Don't tell me-

"I have found some clips of your skills!" Mr. Park said.

that Mom sent them. Mom took many clips of me. But there's no way my mom would send them without my permission. Maybe it was hers.... I mean, I'm the same as her anyways.

"She sings??" Hyungwon whispered.

"Wow.. and dances." Minhyuk whispers back.

"Raps as well." Jooheon said, amused.

"Her name is name is familiar. Min Saeyoung.. it can't be...!!" Wonho said.

"Haha. My mom sent them, didn't she?" I nervously laugh.

"Um no?" Mr. Park raised an eyebrow.

"You probably got the wrong person." I said.

Definitely.

"But the person in this sure does look like you.. except you have glasses." Mr. Park suspected.

"Is it okay to show me the clips?" I asked.

Mr. Park casually took out an iPad out of his bag, and showed me the clip.

It was from 1 month ago, a video from Starship Entertainment.

"Sorry but you must have mistaken me for my sister, Sooyoung." I whispered, not wanting the 7 behind me to hear.

Honestly, it was my sister that had been in the clips. We were twins. It hasn't been so long. Just 1 month ago... she was a famous idol from Starship Entertainment, for a long time. I really looked up to her. But one day, she just.. disappeared. No words, or anything from her.

"Ah yes. I'm sorry. This must have been miss Min Sooyoung." Mr. Park recognized.

"Yes." I said.

"Well anyways, here are your schedules and important information. It's nice meeting you." Mr. Park concluded, and handed me the folder.

"I'll see you around." I politely said.

I continue to walk but I get stopped.

"Ahem." Someone said.

"What?" I said, and gave them a glare.

"Well I did hear some valuable information." Hyungwon stated.

"And what? Go ahead. Tell everyone if you want." I mumbled.

I was already not in a good mood. A fan I may be, but I shouldn't show it.

"Yah.. who are you? You're so familiar. You can't be.... are you Sooyoung?" Wonho questioned.

"You've got the wrong person. Did you not hear? My name is Saeyoung. Not Sooyoung." I said coldly, before walking past them.

~~~~~

Geez. School is hard.

It was finally lunch, and I head to the rooftop since it was peaceful and the scenery was nice.

"Saeyoung right? Can we be friends?" A girl around the same age as me asked.

"You're Kim Eunha, right?" I asked.

"Yes. It's nice to meet you." Eunha said.

She seems like a nice person.

We talked for a bit, and she told me about herself. She told me about her family, and many others. I feel like I can trust her, and she can trust me.

"Tell me about yourself." Eunha asked.

"Well. Where do I start?" I thought.

"Anywhere. Haha. Don't worry you can trust me." Eunha assured.

"Well first, my name is Min Saeyoung." I started.

"You know, you somewhat remind me of someone." Eunha wondered.

"I do, don't I?" I said, taking my glasses off.

"Oh my.. Sooyoung?" Eunha whispered.

"I'm her sister. Saeyoung." I reminded, putting my glasses back.

"I guess I should've known you when you were young." Eunha whispered.

"Eh? What?" I said shocked.

"I was Sooyoung's childhood friend."Eunha said.

"So that's why Sooyoung always wasn't home on the weekends." I figured.

"But then she left me." The sound of Eunha's voice changed.

"She did that?? I'm sorry. I won't leave." I conforted.

"Twins you may be. But you're so different." Eunha laughed.

"I never thought Sooyoung would do that." I said.

"You're probably curious why, right?" Eunha asked.

"Yeah.. I am.." I said.

"We were friends who did everything together, cried, laughed, and smiled together. At around 15, we were asked to join a company. Of course we both accepted. We still did everything together, until one day. She always left for some reason, and would always look suspicious." Eunha started.

"So you were in Starship Entertainment, too?" I asked.

"Yes. I still am. Anyways, one day, I found Sooyoung in a room with 2 other trainees. They told her to ditch me for them, and the very next day, she told me to stay away from her." Eunha continued.

"Was she threatened?" I asked.

"No. Turned out they were the same people who were in our friend groups." Eunha answered.

I nod, trying to take in all this.

"Hey wassup Sooyoung." someone said, and put their arm on my shoulder.

"Wonho-sshi!" Eunha bowed.

6 other boys appeared  as well.

"First, get off me. Second, I am not Sooyoung." I pushed him off.

"Stop hiding. We all know it is you." Hyungwon said.

"Who said that I am HIDING? I am NOT hiding." I said.

"Say what you want, Sooyoung." Hyungwon shrugged.

"She isn't Sooyoung, guys." Eunha stepped in.

"Then how can you explain this?" Hyungwon said, reaching to my face.

In Hyungwon's hand were my glasses, and the sight of shocked faces were seen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 850 50
๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท: โ๐“ฆ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท?โž ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“ง: โ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ซ๐“ฎโž โ๐“•๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผโž ------- sta...
29.4K 2K 32
started from explore; ( n.) โ the story of how two lovers met on the explore page โž -12.05.18 [#4 on Showki] -16.05.18 [#1 on Changhyuk] -04.08.18 [...
290 41 43
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20
177 1 22