Alien's It Girl (B.A.P - BAP)

By vaho1997

Yang Haru was a normal looking, XXX-L sized girl with self-esteem issues until six Mato aliens come knocking... More

Alien's It Girl (B.A.P)
Chapter 2 Kidnapping the KFC Ahjusshi
Chapter 3 The Bad Beginning
Chapter 4 Exposed Private Parts
Chapter 5 Invisible Aliens
Chapter 6 Alien Human Sandwich
Chapter 7 Zelo Discovers Cherry Tomato
Chapter 8 Where's Zelo?
Chapter 9 Like A Blonde Porcupine...
Chapter 10 Slapping Yongguk's Butt
Chapter 11 Himchan's Special Sexy Hot Cakes
Chapter 12 Lesson 1: Aliens love James Bond
Author's Note
Chapter 13 Football bonds males together.
Chapter 14 Who's My Baby Girl?
Chapter 15 Do you like balls?
Chapter 16 Happy 2561st birthday!
Chapter 17 Daehyun's version
The Author's Note
Chapter 18 Look Out! Aliens On The Run!
Non update
Chapter 19 Blood Thirsty Warriors Building a... Sandcastle!
Chapter 20 Battle For The Buffet
Chapter 21 The Date and The Disaster
Authors Note
Chapter 22 Lesson 2: Brownie Bear's Manners
Chapter 23 B.A.ngtan Block
Chapter 24 Zelo Is Cute, So Your Argument Is Irrelevant.
Chapter 25 Daehyun Proves A Theory
Chapter 26 Lesson 3: How To Torture An Alien
Chapter 27 How To Seduce Using A Vegetable
Chapter 28 That XX
Chapter 29 Cut A Hole In Your Pants!
Chapter 30 "I'm Glad We Had This Chat."
Chapter 31 A Black Bundle Of Trouble
Chapter 32 Weird Matokian Candy
Chapter 33 Chicken Feather Duster Attack!
Chapter 34 Five Males In Victoria's Secret
A-a-author's n-n-note...
Chapter 35 A Genuine Apology
Chapter 36 Our Cute Litte Ramyeon Pie
Chapter 37 You wanna B, Block B?
Chapter 38 Jaehyo's Naughty Hands
Chapter 39 Kimchi Burn
Chapter 40 Ready To Rock And Roll!
Chapter 41 Jongup Bells
Chapter 42 Love Is Free French Fries?
Chapter 44 Take Off Your Shirt And Lie Down.
Chapter 45 "Pink Is Life!"
Chapter 46 New Queen Bee
Chapter 47 Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows
Chapter 48 Excuse Me For Be Beautiful
Chapter 49 Pirate Bear Hostage
Chapter 50 Butterflies, Toothbrushes and Frog Essence no.5
Chapter 51 A Rose, Coupons and Constipated Ostritchs
Chapter 52 Haru The Juice Box, Stresss~
Chapter 53 Haru Is Beef!
Chapter 54 Glitter and Unicorns!
Chapter 55 Froggie The Frog
Chapter 56 Frogblocker
Announcement
Chapter 57 Planning An Assassination
Chapter 58 Down The Toilet, In A Broom Closet and Teeth Marks
Chapter 59 Hello Kitty Bribe
Yet again another one.
Chapter 60 Sappy Love Songs And A Cucumber
Chapter 61 Brought To Justice
Chapter 62 A Sad Sack Of Potatoes.
Chapter 63 Green Tea and Walking Sticks
Chapter 64 Let's Keep This PG 13
Final Author's Note.

Chapter 43 Attack The Floor!

8.9K 194 61
By vaho1997

Hi Lovelies! 

Since this story has been smooth sailing the whole way, the evil part of me is here to ruin the perfect would-be moments. 

Maybe I'll kill a character.  >:)

I've been listening to this song non-stop. Hyorin ft. Block B's Zico "Red Lipstick" 

Vote, Comment and Follow!

Enjoy ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "Youngjae, what's wrong?" I waved my hand in front of his face. Youngjae looked as if his soul had flown out of his body, his eyes were glazed over and but he was muttering quietly in Mato language. Daehyun lowered the volume on the TV and the other guys took a step back away from Youngjae. Everyone was studying Youngjae silently, in fact, even Truffle stopped rubbing her head against Himchan's leg and sat silently.

          Youngjae suddenly snapped out of his daze and his eyes moved around from left to right quickly, he blinked rapidly and all ten of his fingers were twitching uncontrollably. 

          "W-what's wrong with him." I asked in a panicked voice, I was reaching over to shake him when Daehyun caught my hand and placed two fingers onto my lips.

          "Shhh." He whispered, studying Youngjae silently. "Jae is having an epiphany. He is like this when he gets a good idea. When that happens, he has a kind of heated debate in his mind. Usually he has two voices that argue against each other. Once one voice convinces him, he'll snap out and take action."

          "Should I be doing something about him?" I murmured, I was scared of and for Youngjae, it seemed like he was possessed by something. Right now, he was shuddering all over and shaking his head. 

          "Don't interrupt him." Jongup stated. "Hyung needs to focus right now. If we interrupt him, he'll-"

          At this moment, Youngjae stood up abruptly with a spark in his eyes, he opened his mouth then closed it and thought for a moment, then he rushed down to the basement. All six of us hurried after him and watched him start drawing and writing on his holographic tablet. His eyes were trained onto the diagram he was working on, but he spared just a few seconds to talk to us. "I think I have a solution to our energy shortage problem." 

          That caught the attention of the other five guys, they all stood behind Youngjae and watched the white colored words appear on the blue screen, formulas flew into the air like bees and arranged themselves into a straight line. Even Jongup who usually seemed confused or slightly slow, was silently reading over the words. 

          "Isn't this... Iron Man's Arc Reactor?" I asked after Youngjae finished drawing. We were all watching the first Iron Man movie when Youngjae snapped. "You're trying to make the Arc Reactor?"

          Youngjae hummed, I frowned and stepped closer, I couldn't understand the Mato language symbols he was typing in but there is one thing I'm sure about. "I hate to break this to you guys, but the Arc Reactor is fictional. Fictional means it's not real." 

          Everyone except Youngjae turned around to look at me in disapproval. Yongguk walked up to me and leaned down. "My sweet, little Earthling. Nothing is impossible. Youngjae is a genius, if anyone could prove you wrong, he would."

          I blushed at the close distance between his face and mine, tilting my face away until he returned to Youngjae's side. I cleared my throat softly, "Anything I can do to help?"

          "Not much." Zelo replied shortly and I realized I had been dismissed. 

          "It's nuclear fusion." 

          "What?" Youngjae turned around sharply and marched over. He had this look of hunger in his eyes, "Can you repeat what you just said?"

          "Iron Man's Arc Reactor uses nuclear fusion." I replied. His eyes widened in mild surprise, then he hurried back to his screen and started typing furiously, he told Zelo to open up a search on nuclear fusion and they started speaking rapidly in fluent Mato language.

          I slipped out of the room and allowed the boys to get on with their project.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Youngjae and Zelo stopped going to school after eighteen hours of non-stop research. They stopped sleeping (at least Youngjae stopped, Zelo simply plugged his charger and recharged while helping Youngjae) and had refused to leave the room. After three days of absence, Yongguk and Daehyun followed Youngjae and Zelo's path of skipping school. Since Youngjae's mind was faster than his fingers, he needed Yongguk, Daehyun AND Zelo's help.The four guys took turns sleeping a maximum of 53 minutes every day.

          Jongup was being more and more nervous by the second due to the vicious fan-girls at school that tried to talk to him, touch his arms, giggle uncontrollably and take secret pictures of him wherever he went. Himchan was doing his best trying to protect Jongup from the girls, but since they were different majors, Himchan couldn't do much. Which resulted with Jongup skipping school as well. 

          "Don't get me wrong, Haru." Himchan said tiredly, he and I were having a... disagreement about the long absence. I couldn't come up with anymore excuses as to why the guys stopped coming to school. "I know skipping school is wrong, but don't forget the real reason why we're here. We're trying to save our planet. We have to get our priorities sorted."

          I pursed my lips and didn't say anything. 

          Himchan was right, they have better things to do than to listen to a teacher rant about how different strings make different sounds, but I haven't actually spoken more than three words with the guys in the past week. "Morning", "Goodnight" and "Hungry?" 

          "It will soon be over." Himchan rubbed my arms comfortingly. "Once they make a prototype of the Arc Reactor things will go back to normal."

          Himchan was wrong.

          Things did not go back to normal.

          "Truffle, OUT." Youngjae barked loudly. "I can't stand your whining."

          Truffle scampered back upstairs with her head bowed low in shame. I picked her up and stroked her head, trying to comfort her. "He doesn't mean that. He's just stressed. You're a good girl."

          "WE MEAN IT." Daehyun yelled from downstairs. 

          "You've been ignoring her! You can't blame her for that!" I retorted with darkly and snapped a leash onto Tuffle's collar, I think the two of us need a walk to cool down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Once the four older guys couldn't keep their eyes open a second longer, they crawled upstairs into their bedroom and slept. I crept down to the basement to see how Zelo and Jongup were coping. Jongup passed out of the floor and Zelo was tapping on a laptop looking piece of technology and he was making testing out the prototype's abilities. I tapped on Zelo's shoulders and before we knew it, the laptop jumped off the table and attacked the floor. 

          Unfortunately the floor proved to be stronger/harder than the laptop. At the sound of the impact, Jongup jerked awake and gasped. There were a thundering sound of feet running down the stairs.

          "What was that?!" Himchan yelled and dashed in. "Holy Mato."

          All four of us looked down at the shattered laptop, Zelo's lip was quivering and his big brown eyes blinked back tears while his hands were shaking, Jongup for once wasn't smiling. He looked scared and very nervous. I just stared at the laptop on the floor, regretting everything I did for the last 20 seconds. 

          "What happened?!" Daehyun barged in with Youngjae on his heels, Daehyun jolted to a stop and jumped back like he was shocked by electricity making Youngjae crash into his back. 

          "You can't just suddenly sto-" Youngjae began, but then he saw the current situation. "Holy Matokkies."

          "Don't let Yongguk find out." Himchan said quickly pulled everyone into a circle.

          "Don't let me know about what?" Yongguk said in the doorway, his voice was dangerously deep and he stood the there with his arms folded across his chest. Everyone stood tried to hide the crime scene while Himchan was standing in front protectively over the scared Maknae-line.

          "Nothing." We chorused then looked guiltily at each other. 

          "B.A.P squad. Step aside." Yongguk commanded powerfully in his baritone voice. This time, his voice wasn't sexy or soothing. It was so intimidating, my palms began to sweat and my breathing quickened. I must have looked like a deer in headlights because even Youngjae (who was in a very bad mood) looked at me with a hint of worry in his eyes. 

          They gave me a sorry look and filed into their ranks, standing a perfectly straight line, with their heads bowed, leaving me alone next to the broken, sparking laptop. The five guys bowed their heads and folding their hands in front of them as if waiting for Yongguk to punish them

          "Who did this." Yongguk said coldly after assessing the scene. 

          "It was me." I squeaked almost soundlessly but Yongguk's keen ears caught my words and he turned around sharply. There were no expressions on his face, calm before the storm. I swear I saw his eye twitch and his nostrils flare. It would have been better if Yongguk had looked angry and started yelling at me, because the emotionless mask he was wearing right now was an infinity times scarier. Any grown man would have pissed his pants under the intimidating aura of Yongguk right now. I clenched my fist behind my back to hid my shaking hands.  

          "You?" He said sharply, all of the guys suddenly rushed forward and started talking like crazy.

          "Don't blame her. Its our fault too!" Jongup and Zelo stepped forward waving their arms around pointing here and there. "We're sorry, don't hurt her!"

          "It's no big deal," Youngjae and Daehyun added. "We can fix it, I'll just take it away and fix it. We can retrieve the data from the memory-"

          "Quiet." Yongguk snarled, his clenched fist and stiff posture was making the muscles in his arms bulge. He suddenly looked like a man of true leadership and power, there was nothing friendly about him anymore. "You."

          "That was our only contact way back to our home planet." He stepped closer, not in a intimate ways, it was like a lion's prowl,aiming for the killing blow. My head shrank back into my shoulders like a turtle hiding into its shell. In this moment, I wished I had a shell to hide into, away from Yongguk's deadly gaze.

          "Do you really want to die, Earthling?" He said softly, the rhetorical question lingered in the air as raised his fists and as quick as a viper, his fist landed into the wall behind me. He would have crushed my jaw or disconnected my head from the rest of my body if not for Himchan's inhuman reflexes, grabbing my waist and yanking me to him while using his back to shield me. 

          "Shishimato." Himchan snarled, turned around and pushed me behind his back Jongup and Zelo quickly followed suit, forming a wall between me and a furious Yongguk. "Are you stooping that low right now?!"

          "Low?! Me?" Yongguk clenched his jaw and asked incredulously, grabbing a fistful of Himchan's shirt. Himchan stared straight into Yongguk's eyes without blinking or flinching. 

          "Yes, low. When does a Matokian warrior start striking down a female? Have you no shame?" 

          Yongguk's shaking fists tightened around Himchan's shirt, he looked as if he wanted to strangle Himchan. Yongguk closed his eyes, forced himself to take a slow, deep breath then recomposed himself. Loosening the hold on Himchan's collar. When he opened his eyes, his eyes were black and cold,  icy cold stare made me shiver behind Himchan. "Why are we here on this planet, Jokomato?"

          Youngjae was too stunned to even process those words. 

          "SPEAK." 

          "T-t-to f-find a-a-a s-sustainable e-en-energy f-for -"

          "For Mato planet." Yongguk finished Youngjae's sentence in a quiet, heart-stopping whisper. "You must never forget that, General." Yongguk spat the last word mockingly and shoved Himchan roughly. "Fix it. If you can't, then all our efforts have gone to waste."

          Once Yongguk had left the building, my knees weakened and I crumpled to the floor, Truffle stood by the door, poking her head inside warily then she padded over to me slowly and crawled into my lap. With a trembling hand, I pulled her close to me. My breathing was quick and shallow and I couldn't stop shaking like a leaf on a windy day. No one made any actions to comfort me, instead they all avoided me like the plague. Youngjae and Zelo picked up the smashed remains and tried to retrieve the lost data, Daehyun was staring blankly at a wall with his back facing me and Himchan was comforting Jongup who was sniffling, had his hands on his face and shoulders shaking. 

          Everyone was obviously shaken at Yongguk's sudden aggression. He was usually the calm and collected leader everyone looked up to. 

          "I think it's best we move out." Himchan said formally after Youngjae retrieved the data and everyone else had finished packing up their stuff in the basement. I was still hugging onto Truffle for dear life, when they all but left the house. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

          It was just a day after our big fight when I found my front door blown off it's hinges (I was coming back from school) I ran inside in panic thinking that our house was getting robbed when I found Yongguk sitting there lazily and relaxed on the sofa, one leg over another. Opera was playing loudly in the speakers and a vinyl disk rotated calmly. 

          His eyes were shut and there was a serene, calm look on his face as he pretended to conduct. I knew he must have heard me come in because of his keen Mato hearing but he chose to ignore me until the song was over.

          Once the song was well and truly over, his raised hands fell on to his thighs and he sighed in content. He turned his head slowly and his black eyes seemed to swallow me up.

          I immediately froze on the spot once again, like a deer in headlights. An amused smile stretched over his face as he pulled himself gracefully off the sofa and stalked forward with the poise like a black panther in the jungle. He walked around me in a circle, eyeing me up and down with his eyebrows raised and a haunting grin. Once he finished studying me, he stood facing me, stepped close enough for our chests to touch.

          He cupped my face with both hands...

          "Hello adorable." He grinned like a cheeky boy, displaying a gummy smile. He looked as if he was genuinely happy to see me.

          "Yongguk? What are you doing here?" I asked incoherently since he was squishing my cheeks together.

          "Is that what he calls himself?" He chuckles softly. "Are you the little Earthling that drove him pass the lines he's drawn on the ground? You're the little Earthing that made him break pass his boundaries. Aren't you.."

          "What are you-" 

          "What am I talking about?" He turned around on the spot with a mischievous smirk on his lips. "Why, I'm surprised he didn't mention me. No matter, allow me to introduce myself."

           He gave me a peck on my left cheek, his lips lingered a second too long. He pulled away with strained breathing, as if he was doing everything he could to control himself.

          "I am Yongguk's twin brother." He took a sweeping bow before standing straight again and winked,

          "You may call me Yongnam."

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

No words needed. I'll let you readers gasp and writhe for the next chappie. 

Vote, Comment and Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.5K 27
"Doesnt she..? Look like.. Thats.. crazy." Moonbyul is a senior highschool student, has a deep interest in arts, a playgirl who plays with both girls...
48.6K 3K 27
- Duty After School ff 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 ❝ 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳...
10 1 10
I wrote a children's fantasy novel under the pen name Wang Yunwen at the end of 2018. At that time, I only wrote a few dozen chapters and did not hav...
64.6K 2.3K 31
What if you wake up one day and everything changes? Your life, Job and even fate? Well, this happened to Song Sooyoung. She works in a science depart...