Sabezra Forever

By sabinewrenrebels

Ezra has had a crush on Sabine since day one. Little does he know, Sabine feels the same way. When they admit... More

Chapter 1: My names Ezra, what's yours?
Chapter 2: "I like Sabine." "I like Ezra"
Chapter 3: "I love you too Ezra Bridger"
Chapter 4: Sabezra
Chapter 5: "I'll never leave you"
Chapter 6: "Trust me"
Chapter 7 "I'd love to go on a date with you"
Chapter 8: The Darkside
Chapter 9: The date
Chapter 10: Kanera-the plan
Chapter 11: two ships sailing
Chapter 12: A flash to the furture
Chapter 13: "I...I need you."
Chapter 14: Go!
Chapter 15: Escape
Chapter 16: Will she be okay?
Chapter 17: Another battle
Chapter 18: The force?
Chapter 19: EZRA!
Chapter 20: The Proposal
Chapter 21: "Yes"
Chapter 22: The wedding
Chapter 23: Party time
Chapter 24: Darkness fading in
Chapter 25: The plan
Chapter 26: Rescue
27: The other cut...
Chapger 28: "What about the future?"
Chapter 29: Kelir gar marry ni sabine?
Chapter 30: Texting
Chapter 31: WE ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED OVER THE PHONE
Chapter 32: Zopper
Chapter 33: Planning with Iron
Chapter 34: Iron Hard Rescue
Chapter 36: Sabezra wedding
Chapter 37: Thrawns art obsession goes too far.
Chapter 38: SAVE THE DYING COUPLE
Chapter 39: There is no name to describe this chapter.
Chapter 40: Back....on track?
Chapter 41: Willmart wedding plans
Chapter 42: Thrawn crashes the wedding.
Chapter 43: Wedding sing off.
Chapter 44: Family Lost
Chapter 45: Which one will be saved?
Chapter 46: Darkness takes over
Chapter 47: The end (and sequel coming!)

Chapter 35: The dress

2.3K 35 139
By sabinewrenrebels

Ezra had recovered from the last mission, and now they could finish planning the wedding.

Or so they thought.

Kanan was obsessing over the *ring* he had found for Sabine.

"It's so amazing! I found it without even having to contact the Empire for advice!" He bragged.

"Wait...did you call the EMPIRE for help picking out my wedding ring?!" Hera asked, as she facepalmed.

"Yea! Turns out Thrawn ships us both. He said he watched the wedding from his Star Destroyer." Kanan said totally normal.

"......o....k?" Hera said more like a question, as she thought how creepy that is.

Sabine needed to pick her dress still, and Ezra was busy fussing over his hair.

Sabine kept telling him that if anyone needed to obsess over hair it was her....

Ezra ignored that though and was still messing with it.

Zeb was out on a romantic stroll with Chopper.

Mart was over staring at the wedding rings that Ezra had bought (and was still trying to decide which one to give to Sabine)

"IS THAT A 20 CARET DIAMOND?!" He kept asking.

"ITS 3 CARETS!" Ezra said shaking his head.

"WHAT ABOUT THIS IS THAT A 20 CARET DIAMOND?" Mart shouted.

"Oh for kriffs sake...." Ezra said STILL fixing his hair.

Hera walked away from Kanan (he was still saying how Thrawn watched the wedding and she was actually freaked out) so she went with Sabine to go find a wedding dress.

Sabine loved every single dress. It was hard for her to pick just one...

But that's when she saw it.

Hera held up a dress and that's when Sabine knew it was the one for her.

This was the dress:

(A/N you don't even know how happy I was to find a paint splatter wedding dress...)

Sabine fell in love and purchased it right away. They also bought a bridesmaid dress for Hera which was:

OMFG I feel like Hera would look beautiful in this 😍😍 okay moving on...

Hera loved her bridesmaid dress and was so excited for the wedding.

They went home to find Mart still asking if every ring was 20 carets.

Ezra walked up to Sabine and got down on one knee.

"Sabine Wren" he began as he slid the ring on her finger to check the fitting.

Sabine blushed.

"I hope you love the ring....it took awhile for me to choose.

Sabine looked down at the beautiful diamond on her finger and then smiled at Ezra.

"I don't love the ring." She said while still smiling.

"If you don't I can get another-" Ezra started when Sabine cut him off.

"I love you." Sabine stated and then pulled Ezra into a kiss.

Look at me I updated! I gotta thank builtonhope for inspiring me. Anyway sabezra wedding soon yay! Thanks so much for reading everyone!!!! 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 309 17
☆ Star Wars Rebels FanFiction ☆ Sabine is skeptical when Ezra invites her to go to the Festival of Arts on Lothal. She agrees, but then they are cap...
Visions By Bekah

Fanfiction

97.8K 1.2K 42
When Ezra has a vision directly before an important mission, things start to change, and Sabine starts to feel things towards him she can't--and isn'...
75.8K 971 21
Ezra has loved Sabine since moment one and loved her even more after she comforted him after Malachor, little does Ezra know that Sabine loves him ba...
122K 1.4K 41
A series of oneshots and short stories following Sabine and Ezra, guaranteed to contain many sabezra moments! (No Smut!) Note - I do not own any par...