Winx Club: Heartbreaking and...

By overthinkingWriter

rankings: 27 on #winxclub (May 11, 2018) 23 on #winx (May 13, 2018) 22 on #winxclub (May 13, 2018) 17 on #wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chpater 9
My other story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Sneak Peek!
Shoutout and New Book

Chapter 10

3.1K 59 7
By overthinkingWriter

So after the girls went back to Alfea, they changed and went to bed. Once they were on their beds, they slept directly.

*Next day*

The girls woke up to a knock on the door, they wondered what it could be since classes were canceled because it was a weekend. Bloom walked to the door opening it then slamming it closed again. The Winx were shocked at what Bloom did and stared at her with wide eyes.

Musa: What happened Bloom?!

Stella: Ya Bloom, Who's outside?

Bloom: Why don't you guys guess?

Then they heard voices outside. The Winx knew very well who the voices belonged to and decided to ignore them outside.

Aisha: Oh My Gosh!

Flora: Is it really them?

Tecna: Well.........cant we just ignore them?

Winx: I agree!

So the girls decided to just continue on there day since it was a week end. They wanted to go to the mall, well.....Stella wanted to go to the mall. As they were opening a portal to the mall there was a knock on the door, they heard a voice through it and recognized it belonged to Grizelda.

Grizelda: Girls open up, Headmistress Faragonda wants to see you all in her office, NOW!

Bloom: Yes Ms, Grizelda.

When the Winx came out of their dorm, they saw a note.

Dear Winx,

We need your help, please meet us in magix later at 3:00 pm. We are not leaving for this is an emergency, Faragonda knows of this matter

❤️ Specialists

--------------------------

In Faragonda's office

The Winx entered the office and were shocked to see all the professors there with serious expressions on their faces.

Faragonda: Glad you can come, Winx

Bloom: No problem headmistress, what's the problem?

Paladium: You have a mission

Stella: So, it's just our usual mission

Stella stated plainly, while the professors, Faragonda and Griselda exchanged mixed expressions.

--------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!! Heheheh

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

A new update due to the continuous asking of Elementalgirl30 , but you seriously have to read her books (its really good).

To the next chapter

xoxoxo

-Thea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 19.3K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
145K 3.2K 52
Nala is born the daughter of Sarafina and Jahi during the reign of Mufasa. Her cubhood days are spent alongside Simba, Tama, Kula, and Malka. The fiv...
45.8K 928 7
After learning that Prince Hugo's big brother, Axel, calls him "Baby Bro", Sofia's friends decide to give each other fun nicknames. Everyone is havin...
38.8K 504 8
Amber, James, and Sofia have graduated from Royal Prep, and now they're moving onto their new schools! Amber is at Ever Realm Academy, James at Chiva...