Fem Ciel X Sebastian

By BreakUrNicoKneecap

This is a modern-ish day fanfiction, and Ciel is a girl, and both Sebastian and Ciel are High-Schoolers. Ciel... More

-The new school-
Sebastian Michaelis
The Tryouts, and Afterwards.
Introducing to you~Grell the Crazy ex
The Party

Afterwards

1.8K 31 23
By BreakUrNicoKneecap

OMG I'M SORRY GUYS I PROMISED A NEW CHAPTER YESTERDAY AND I JUST REMEMBERED SO YEAH SORRY. It also didn't help I've had this horrible pain in my hand that i woke up with. it feels like i pulled something in my hand but anyways, please enjoy this chapter as it is longer and more drama filled than usual~

Ciel woke up in a small room on a bed. she looked around and seen a tall lady standing next to her.

"Where am I?" she asked the lady. "and who are you?"

"Oh you're up! My name is Mrs.Holly and i'm the school nurse. and you're in the nurses office."

She looked around. where is Sebastian, what happened?

"You passed out. i'm assuming by your medical records you had an Asthma attack, or an anxiety attack. Sebastian is currently in his 5th period class right now since i couldn't keep him that long."

after a few second silence, the nurse asks "do you remember what happened before you passed out?"

"I think Grell was yelling at Sebastian and i passed out afterwards."

"OK, well you look fine, but do you feel fine?"

"Yeah i feel fine."

"OK do you think you can make it through the rest of the day?"

"yeah."

"OK well the bell is about to ring so i don't need to write you a pass. Just sit here until it rings."

*Bell rings*

Ciel walks into the lunchroom and sees Sebastian. Sebastian is looking around and sees Ciel.

"Ciel!!" He runs over to Ciel and picks her up to give her a big hug.

"You're Okay!"

She gives him a smile. "Yeah i'm okay. thanks for worrying about me."

"Of course." He kisses Ciel on the Forehead. "I love you." he says.

"I love you too."

They sit down at the table and eat.

-After School-

*Ciel walks in the door*

"Welcome home M'Lady."

Ciel smiles "Hi Tanaka."

"Would you like an after school snack?"

"Can i have some biscuits and tea?"

"Sure."

*Tanaka Disappears for a few minutes and comes back with Ciel's snack*

"Here you go M'lady."

"Thanks Tanaka."

"So how was school?"

"It was good up until when Sebastian's ex came up and started yelling at us and i passed due to anxiety."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes."

"OK good."

*Ciel finishes her snack*

"I'm going upstairs now."

*Ciel heads upstairs and plugs in her headphones*

*Text*

S(ebastian): Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight? I was gonna ask you at school but then everything happened. :/

C(iel): Yeah. That sounds awesome. What time were you thinking?

S: About 8 or 8:30. I can pick you up too.

C: Alright. Where are we going?

S: That's a Surprise. ;)

C: OK. I'll be ready by 8. :) see you then!

S: Love youuuu!

'This will be nice.' Ciel thought to herself.

*time skip brought to you by Sebastian's bootyfull booty.*

*Knock on door, Tanaka Answers.*

"Hello?"

"Hi is Ciel home? We were gonna go out for dinner."

"You must be Sebastian! What a nice young man you are she should be ready in a few."

"I'm already ready." A familiar voice says from behind Tanaka. Sebastian and Tanaka look.

"Oh my god, Ciel you look beautiful!"

*Ciel blushes.*

"Thanks."

"Shall we get going?"

"Yeah."

*At the date*

"Whoa! The Cheesecake factory!! This is my favorite place!!"

"Heh, I knew you'd like it."

*They get seated.* *After ordering food.*

"so how was your day?" Ciel asked.

"you know just as much as i do." Sebastian replied,

"Haha, yeah." Ciel Smiles.

"you know, you look so adorable when you smile. and your laugh is absolutely adorable." 

"S-Stop. You are making me blush!"

"that was the plan."

*after the date*

"Are you ready to go home?" Sebastian asked. 

"As ready as i'll ever be." 

"alright lets go."

They pull up to the house and there is a huge fire.

"No, no, no, no."

"What? Ciel?"

"No, no, no, no!" 

"Ciel? Are you okay??"

"No, Not again!" 

"Again what do you mean??"

Ciel runs out of the car and towards the house the firefighters keep telling her to stay back but she wont listen.

"All my stuffs in there! I cant lose everything again!!"

"Mam we are doing the best we can. please stay back."

Ciel starts crying and violently coughing, spitting everywhere.

"Ciel!" Sebastian yells and sprints towards her. 

He picks up her body, her still violently coughing. She suddenly cant  breathe.

"Ciel!! stay with me!" 

"Sebastian. *Cough* I'm sorry... I never told you any sooner. "

"Told me what?" he asks, Crying.

Ciel blacks out.

"Ciel?? Oh god. Someone get an ambulance!!"

a nearby ambulance hears Sebastian screaming and rush over.

"sir we are gonna need you to put her on the stretcher."

Sebastian puts her on the stretcher and they rush her into the ambulance.

"I love you Ciel. Everything will be okay!"

"Sir we are gonna need you to stay here while we rush her to the hospital."

"but I wanna be with her!!"

"We are sorry." they say as they close the doors and get her rushed to the hospital. sebastian following behind in his car. when they both get there the ambulance goes through the emergency exit and Sebastian parks his car. he goes in and he is told to wait in the waiting room until they treat her. About half an hour later someone calls his name. 

"You can come back and see her."

When they get to the room he runs over to Ciel's bed.

"Oh god, is she okay?!"

"She is fine she just had a post-traumatic asthma attack. Do you know of any past traumas shes had?"

"No. we've only been going out for a month or two."

"Okay. She should be fine shell wake up in a few hours."

*Few hours later*

Ciel wakes up.

"What happened?"

"Ciel! You're up!" Sebastian says almost in tears.

"Yeah? my head is killing me. What happened? Why am i in the hospital?"

"You don't remember? you blacked out after we came home from our date and your house was on fire. you had a really bad coughing fit before you backed out too. Doctor said you had a Post-Traumatic asthma attack."

"Oh."

"what?"

"Sebastian... there is something i haven't told you..."

"what is it?"

"My parents aren't away on vacation... they... died in a fire... years ago in a fire. on my birthday."

"Oh Ciel! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"I-I was scared... that you'd stop loving me..."

"Oh Ciel, Why did you think that i would stop loving you?"

"Because everyone else has after i told them."

"Well i'm not everyone else. Ill never stop loving you. and i can prove it."

Sebastian leans in and kisses her, surprising Ciel. 

"There i hoped i proved it."

;) i hope you guys enjoyed that chapter. Would you guys prefer me make another (few) chapter(s) about Ciel and Sebastian getting invited to an end of year party and Ciel and Sebastian get so drunk that he knocks up Ciel and they have  a child and everything? let me know in the comment or if you have other ideas also  let me know. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...