In The Night

By AliannaMishie

Random dirty scenes that I made up. Requests for anyone who wants to ask so don't be scared. Read at own risk. More

16th Birthday
Girl's Best Friend
The Bet Pt.1
The Bet Pt. 2
The Exchange Delinquent
In the Bathroom
Unlucky Afternoon Pt. 1
Lucky Afternoon Pt.2
The Captive Maid
Animal Mate
The Naughty List Pt.1
The Naughty List Pt.2
Savage Love
The Criminal
You and Me
The Contract
Breaking Her
Taking Them All
Behind Closed Doors
My Favorite Teacher Pt.1
My Favorite Teacher Pt.2
The CEO
The Tree Lover
Mesperyian
Their Dirty Luna
Stella's Mom
The Stranger

Netflix and Chill

8.1K 102 4
By AliannaMishie

My gay best friend, William laid beside me sleeping the day away. It was Friday and school was cancelled due to the storm.

I sighed as I shifted and continued to watch Courage the Cowardly Dog. I have to admit that that's my show.

Hunger called to me and I finally decided to get up to eat something.

The house was pretty much empty as I made my way to the kitchen. William's parents were off the Vegas for the weekend on a romantic getaway and as for his brother, I didn't know where he was.

My parents were at the next city working so I was practically on my own at the house.

The fridge was packed with food courtesy of William's parents that thought he'd die of hunger. My stomach growled once again and I chose to make a sandwich.

Once I was done making it, I put all the ingredients back into the fridge and grabbed a coke. I smiled as I picked up my sandwich and devoured it.

I put the dish in the sink and threw away the empty.

I turned and screamed in surprise as Asher stood by the doorway.

"Asher. H-Hi." I stuttered,

He smirked at me as he walked over to me.

He stopped just a few inches from me.

"Here to spend time with my gay brother, huh?' He said and picked up a strand of my hair.

"Umm...yeah. He was lonely and so I came over." I blabbered,

"Then, I guess that's why your hair is still wet and you're wearing one of my shirts." He stated,

"Y-Yeah, I'm sorry about that. William's shirts are kind of uncomfortable and yours are cotton so I burrowed this from your room." I rambled,

"So, you were in my room." He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, but I didn't touch anything." I said which was a big fat lie.

I touched everything in his room. From his clothes in his drawer to the posters hanging on the wall.

Asher nodded his head, making his wet, dirty blonde hair shake and slightly wet me.

"Alright, I'll be in my room if anything happens." He said and stepped back.

I held my breath for some reason as he turned and left the kitchen.

Once I was sure he was gone, I sighed in relief and relaxed. When I was done cleaning up, I walked up to William's room.

William was sitting up on the bed when I entered.

"What took you so long?" He asked groggily,

"Um... Asher was in the kitchen and I spoke to him for a bit." I mumbled and laid down.

William snorted and fell back.

"Wow, how did it go? Did you finally ask him to bend you over and fuck you like the many times you've fantasized it?' William asked,

"No." I snapped and smacked his arm.

He laughed at me and went back to sleep and I continued to watch the show.

~~~~

I took a deep as I got ready to knock.

I was in front of Asher's bedroom door and I had no idea why, but I was fed up with him not making the first move so I was going to seduce the best way I knew how.

I rapidly knocked on his door and bit my lip as I waited. He didn't open the door and I frowned.

Some part of me thanked the heavens he didn't open the door to prevent me from doing something stupid that would most likely blow up in my face.

Like him telling me that he didn't like me and that I was desperate for coming onto him.

I blew out a breath as I turned to walk away when the door was suddenly opened.

"Victoria?" I looked at him as he said my name and stared at me confused.

I gaped at him as I took in his appearance.

He was shirtless, sweaty, and sexy as hell! His hair was still wet and he was breathing hard with headphones in his ear. He was only wearing black basketball pants and sneakers.

"What do you want?" He asked, bringing me out of my ogling.

"I, umm... n-need to do something." I stammered,

"What?" He asked,

"This." I said and before he could comprehend and I could stop myself, I walked up to him and kissed him.

I grabbed the sides of his face and pressed my body to his.

He was shocked at first, but then I felt his strong rough hands at my sides as he pulled me more to him and kissed me back, but much harder.

I smiled as I felt him thumb my sides to realize that I had no underwear on.

"You naughty girl." Asher growled,

"Are you mad?" I asked, but smiled and batted my eyelashes at him innocently.

He groaned and pulled me into his room.

He slammed the door shut and his eyes openly assessed me. He grabbed the shirt and pulled me to him.

I gasped and gripped his shoulders when I felt his hot breath against my neck.

He pushed his leg in between mine as his other hand gripped my breasts.

"This is what you wanted, huh? For me to finally fuck you." He whispered huskily against my ear.

He softly bit my ear, sending waves of hot desire down to my core.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered wantonly,

"Mmm." He hummed in my ear as I suddenly felt his large hands slipping in between my thighs.

I jumped in surprise when he touched my naked sex with his fingers.

He found my clit in no time and he slowly rubbed it with his index finger. I quivered and moaned in his grasp as I tried to hold back my begging thoughts.

"What a sweet little nub. Tell me, how many times have you had sex?" He asked,

"Twice." I answered in a heartbeat.

"And now you clearly want me." He stated,

I nodded my head as I stared at him with lust.

He pushed his fingers into my folds as he rubbed my wetness around. Once he was sure I was wet enough, he slowly his fingers into me. I bit my lip, trying to hold back a moan as he stretched me with two fingers.

"Stop biting your lip. I don't want you to hold back any screams or moans. I want to hear it all. I want William to know how it sounds like for his brother to fuck his best friend." He commanded,

I gasped at his words and licked my lips.

He moved his fingers in me slowly and tortuously as he leaned down and kissed me again. My moans and cries were drowned out by his soft lips as he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

His tongue seemed to match the same tempo of his fingers as he fucked me slightly harder.

I groaned against his lips, begging him to go faster.

"No, I go at my own pace. You're just going to have to be a good girl and take what I give you." He said,

I whined, but was soon quieted down when he pulled out of me.

I barely had time to react as he ripped his shirt off me and pushed me down on the bed.

His green eyes held a predatory look in them as he got on his knees and crawled to me.

He pulled my legs apart and pulled me down to him. His face was directly in front of my needy core.

He smirked up at me as he lightly blew against my core.

I groaned and arched my chest as he leaned down and slowly licked from the bottom to the top.

"Asher, please." I begged,

"Since you asked so nicely." He muttered and dove right in.

I gasped breathlessly as he shoved his tongue in me and ate me out. He was rough and his nose rubbed against my clit making my skin crawl.

My toes curled as he added a finger and wiggled it around. He curled it and found my g-spot.

I cried out as I unexpectedly came. My body shook and Asher wrapped his arms around me, keeping me still. His tongue never stopped moving as he took everything that I could possibly give.

I finally came down from my high, panting and twitching.

Asher sat up and licked his lips.

"Even tastier than I thought you'd be." He groaned lowly, eyeing my erect nub.

He pulled his basketball pants and boxers down and I couldn't help, but let my eyes widened at his large rod that bob out and stand at attention proudly.

"Is this what you want?" He asked, gripping his shaft in his fist.

I silently watched him stroke himself in front of me.

"Yes, I want it." I answered not able to look away.

Asher smirked and reached over to his drawer and pulled a condom out.

He ripped it off and I watched as he rolled it onto himself.

He got on top of me and pulled my legs over his waist.

I felt him against my thighs and wiggled in anticipation.

"Stop moving." He snapped and smacked my thigh, making me jump.

"Gosh, you have no idea how long I've wanted you like this, Victoria. I want you so bad and I'm going to enjoy every second of this." He groaned and pushed into me.

I cried out at the intrusion and dug my nails into his back.

He let me adjust to his girth before he pulled out and plunged back.

I didn't cry out as loud as before, but the wind in me was knocked out as he squeezed me tightly as he slowly pounded into me.

My breasts bounced and Asher leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth.

He sucked it hard and bit it softly.

"You like this, don't you. Me being deep in you, fucking you just how you always wanted it, huh. I knew you had a crush on me for a long time." He growled as he pulled my leg higher.

I nodded my head to everything as I moan loudly and begged him for more. Our chest rubbed against each other and crashed his lips against mine. I moaned against his lips as I gripped his hair and wildly tugged on it.

"Gosh, this is heaven." He mumbled under his breath as he sped up.

I moaned loudly as I tightened around him and he hit my g-spot so good that my eyes rolled back and released without control or care.

My chest arched up and my toes curled as he pushed himself hard and deep into me and also came into the condom.

We were both sweaty and I was slightly sore down there as we finished.

Asher lay breathing heavily on top of me, still embedded in me.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Better than I could've imagined." I replied and kissed him.

He suddenly flipped us over, making me giggle.

"Round two?" He asked, holding my hips as he stared up at me.

I smirked down at him as I squeezed my walls against his hard length.

"Round two and so many more after." I said as he grew harder in me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8.5K 83
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
240K 7.7K 173
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...