In The Night

By AliannaMishie

Random dirty scenes that I made up. Requests for anyone who wants to ask so don't be scared. Read at own risk. More

16th Birthday
Girl's Best Friend
The Bet Pt.1
The Bet Pt. 2
Netflix and Chill
The Exchange Delinquent
Unlucky Afternoon Pt. 1
Lucky Afternoon Pt.2
The Captive Maid
Animal Mate
The Naughty List Pt.1
The Naughty List Pt.2
Savage Love
The Criminal
You and Me
The Contract
Breaking Her
Taking Them All
Behind Closed Doors
My Favorite Teacher Pt.1
My Favorite Teacher Pt.2
The CEO
The Tree Lover
Mesperyian
Their Dirty Luna
Stella's Mom
The Stranger

In the Bathroom

8.4K 81 2
By AliannaMishie

I stirred my now melted ice cream as I slouched in my seat.

I was in MacDonald's at 8 in the morning eating a Oreo ice cream.

I was in sweats and just came from a jog.

My phone rang beside me and I glanced over to see Leo's name light up.

I put the phone on silent even though I know that the next time I see him, he'll surely punish me.

I don't know how long I sat in McDonald's stirring my ice cream that was now simply milk.

"Why aren't you picking up my calls?" I didn't have to look up to know who it was.

Leo sat down across from me and folded his hands on the table.

I looked up at him and sucked my bottom lip into my mouth.

His dirty blonde hair was messy due to running his hand through it, his blue eyes seemed irritated. He was wearing a navy blue suit and I heard his phone buzzing in his pocket.

"You're being childish." He said, staring at me seriously.

I swallowed the lump in throat, but refused to say a word.

How was I being childish? I wanted to be in a relationship with him. I fell in love with him. All he wants is to fuck me and make me his sex toy to use whenever he wants. I know he cares about me, but he just won't show it.

My eyes stung, but I fought with them to not fall.

I felt his legs separate my legs. It was a small gesture, but I knew his intention.

"No." I said, shaking my head and pushed back.

"What do you mean 'no'?" He thundered now angry.

I stared at him. He was beautiful when he angry. I loved how his eyes lit up as if on fire, how he would run his hand through his hair, and how his beautiful buff body stiffen.

I tightened my legs as I felt myself getting wet.

I'm not going to have sex with him. I'm not going to have sex with him.

With that rant in my head, I quickly got up and tried to make run for it.

I squealed in surprise as I felt myself being picked up. I wrapped my arms around Leo's neck so I wouldn't fall even though I know he wouldn't drop me.

I pressed my lips into a hard thin line as Leo walked us over to the bathroom.

What was I thinking? I can't run away from him. Even if I did get to walk out, he'd surely catch some other time and it would be worse.

He pushed the door open with his shoulder and walked in. He set me on the floor and I immediately put space between us.

I watched nervously as he closed and locked the door.

"You tried to run away from me." He said angrily,

"I-I'm sorry." I squeaked out as I pushed myself onto the wall.

He walked up to me and I felt my legs weaken.

Gosh, he was so beautiful when angry. I so badly want him to fuck me here right now.

As if knowing, Leo wrapped his arms around my waist keeping me from collapsing onto the floor.

I held his shoulders as he held me flushed against his body. I was aware of his growing erection growing on my thigh.

"I'm going to punish you. Don't object or till be worse." He said,

I nodded my head and he released me slowly.

"Get on your knees." He instructed,

I got onto my knees and leaned back as I looked up at him for further instructions.

"You're going to take out my dick and you're going to suck me off. If you don't make me cum in less than 5 minutes then you're getting spanked 20 times on your pûssy." He said,

I was beyond wet. My pûssy was throbbing in anticipation.

I unbuckled his trousers and pulled them down along with his tight grey boxers.

His long thick cock sprang out and stood up straight. His mushroom head was leaking precum and I licked my lips wanting to taste him.

I gripped his length and licked his tip eagerly.

"Fuck." He groaned gripped my ponytail.

"Take my fucking cock." He said and pushed his hips forward.

I took him into my mouth with difficulty because of how thick he was.

I shut my eyes tightly as he pushed himself deeper into my mouth.

The rest that couldn't fit in my mouth, I rubbed.

He silently watched me as I pulled back and took him back into my mouth.

He groaned when my other hand reached forward and cupped his balls.

I fondled them as I took my time sucking his shaft.

I gagged a couple of times, but didn't stop.

Cum would occasionally squirt into my mouth and I would suck him extra hard to taste him.

Leo yanked my hair every time he felt my tongue wiggle around his head.

"Hurry up, you have two minutes left." He gritted out,

I sped up and deep throated him.

My salvia coated all over his cock, making him slippery and easier for me to slide my hand up and down on him.

He suddenly groaned and shoved himself down my throat.

Tears fell from my eyes at the froce, but I was happy when I felt him come in my mouth.

He pulled out of my mouth and I gasped for air.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

"Ten seconds to spare. You're very lucky." He said, smirking at me.

"Bend over the sink." He ordered,

I walked over to the sink and leaned over. I looked behind me to see him staring at my ass.

He walked over to me and grabbed my ass in both of his hands.

He massaged both if my cheeks and occasionally smacked one.

He finally pulled my sweatpants done along with my under wear.

He pulled them done to my ankles and resumed to playing with my cheeks.

He spread them and juggled them.

"You will not make any type of noise. If I hear you even make a squeak, I won't let you leave the house for a week." Leo said sternly,

I nodded my head and he spanked me.

"Yes sir." I whimpered,

"Good girl." He said and pulled my ass cheeks.

He kneeled and slowly ran his tongue over my folds.

I shivered at the feeling and gripped the sink.

Without warning, Leo shoved his face in between my legs and began to lick me up.

I bit my lip to stop the scream of surprise. He tongue reached down and pressed down on my clit.

His stubble tickled my thighs as he moved his face.

Before I could stop it, a small giggle left my lips.

Leo stopped eating me out and stood up.

He looked down at me and I looked away in shame and fear.

"I'm sorry, sir." I apologized,

"What did I tell you?" He asked, squeezing the life out of my hips.

"To not make a sound." I said in a small voice.

"What did you do?" He asked,

"I giggled." I whispered,

"I'm going to fuck you hard and I want you to come ten times." He instructed,

I gaped and looked up at him through the mirror.

"But sir I've never cum that much!" I said,

"I know and that's why you're going to do it." He said,

Before I could protest anymore, Leo shoved himself deep within me.

A silent gasp left me lips as my eyes widened at the intrusion.

Its been so long since he's been in me and he practically ripped me apart just now.

Leo didn't wait for me to get used to his large size as he pulled out and forced himself back in.

Tears fell from my eyes as I bit my lip hard, trying to keep my cries in.

He fucked me fast and deep hitting my G-spot.

My knuckles by now were white from gripping the sink too tightly. I still didn't let go because I was scared I would slip.

"Please, stop." I softly begged,

"It's too late for begging, Amelia." Leo tisked at me.

He started to rotate his hips making my legs quiver at the pleasure.

I didn't want this, but my mind was clouded with the smell of our fucking and my body was overjoyed at the feeling Leo was giving it.

My nipples were hard and I bit my lip to stop the moan whenever my nipple grazed my arm. My juices were gushing out of me every time Leo pushed into me.

"Fuck." Leo groaned as my walls clenched around him.

"Cum now." He ordered,

My body shook with the command. My mind and body were so used to obeying him when he told me to cum. I clenched my walls together trying to hold it in, but it was useless.

Leo reached around and pinched my clït.

I cried out as a huge wave of pleasure crashed into me, forcing me to let go.

Leo knew that I was a screamer when I came, so he pulled me up by my hair and slammed his lips on mine, covering the ear shattering scream.

His tongue battled with mine even though I didn't fight him.

He gripped my throat making it hard for me to breath.

He didn't stop thrusting into me and I could feel him moving in a whole new position.

His hips rocked against mine as my mind solely focused on how amazing and hard he felt pushing into me.

It wasn't long before my legs started to quiver and I was bucking against his body.

Leo was sucking my neck to where I knew I had more than ten hickeys on.

I panted loudly as I held onto his muscular arm.

"Leo." I moaned out,

He growled angrily at me and tightened his hold on me.

I whimpered and tried to pry his hand from my neck.

"Too tight." I choked out,

He simply ignored me and continued to fuck me hard.

Tears streamed down my face as I came over and over again.

Leo finally let me go and I fell onto the counter.

My legs were weak and I could barely hold myself up.

I watched from the side as Leo fixed himself. He ran his hand through his hand and just like that, he looked as if he didn't just fuck me so damn hard in a McDonald's bathroom.

"Get dressed." He ordered,

"I-I can't." I said trembling,

He looked me over and his face softened.

He bent down and picked up my underwear and sweatpants.

He put my underwear in his pocket and helped me into the sweatpants.

He fixed my shirt and bra and then tried to tame my hair.

He splashed some water onto my face to remove the permanent blush on me.

He picked me up bridal style and pushed my face into his neck.

I relaxed and smelled his delicious cologne.

"Have you learned your lesson, pet?" Leo asked as we walked out the bathroom.

"Yes, master." I whispered,

"And what was the lesson?" He asked,

"That I am yours no matter what and that I should never hide from you." I said,

"Good girl." He said and kissed my forehead before placing me in his car.

He buckled me in and closed the door.

I watched as he walked around and got in.

We didn't leave right away though. He sat in his seat for a moment thinking.

"Is something wrong, master?" I asked, resting my hand over his.

His eyes shot up at me and he sighed.

"I love you so much, Amelia." He whispered and brought my hand up to his lips.

He kissed the back of it and I smiled.

We finally pulled off and I got comfortable as we drove home.

FIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 7.3K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
64.6K 2.9K 19
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
84.5K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
14.6K 850 31
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...