In The Night

By AliannaMishie

Random dirty scenes that I made up. Requests for anyone who wants to ask so don't be scared. Read at own risk. More

16th Birthday
Girl's Best Friend
The Bet Pt. 2
Netflix and Chill
The Exchange Delinquent
In the Bathroom
Unlucky Afternoon Pt. 1
Lucky Afternoon Pt.2
The Captive Maid
Animal Mate
The Naughty List Pt.1
The Naughty List Pt.2
Savage Love
The Criminal
You and Me
The Contract
Breaking Her
Taking Them All
Behind Closed Doors
My Favorite Teacher Pt.1
My Favorite Teacher Pt.2
The CEO
The Tree Lover
Mesperyian
Their Dirty Luna
Stella's Mom
The Stranger

The Bet Pt.1

10.3K 90 2
By AliannaMishie

"Sage, p-please... don't." Love begged as Sage backed her against the wall.

She was trapped. He had some how cornered her in the wall and block the way with his large hard body.

"You don't really want me to stop." Sage murmured and pressed his body to hers.

"Y-Yes, I do." Love stuttered unsure if she believed her words.

How the hell did they even end up like this?

They were simply talking about winning over Bib and Vivian, now Sage was pressing Love into a corner, making her hot and bothered.

Love stifled a moan when Sage pressed his moist lips against her neck.

The feeling between her legs grew and she had to tighten her thighs to sooth the throbbing.

"Am I making you wet?" Sage whispered as he smirked knowing he did.

After staying away for so long he couldn't help himself now. Not when his little vixen was just begging him to fuck her.

"N-No." Sage whispered weakly,

It was far too much for her. She told herself that she would not let him seduce her. Not when they made "that" bet.

Sage. He was one strange boy. Hot and dangerous. Someone Love shouldn't be around, but who could resist a bet?

"Yes." Sage whispered into her ear and softly bit it.

Love groaned and clutched his shirt in her fists.

"Please." Love suddenly pleaded, making a smile break onto Sage's face.

That was all he needed before stepping away from her.

Love gaped at him frustrated. She begged him. She didn't know for what exactly, but it was for something.

Sage watched Love as she struggled to stay upright. Her eyes were dilated with need and desire.

After so many teasing and playful moments he finally broke her into begging. Now he would wait and plan for the right moment. He'd win the bet so that he could finally have her. To fuck her.

"Begging. It fits you so perfectly." He said, watching her large breasts move up and down because of her erotic breathing. Her nipples were poking through the fabric of the shirt. Begging to be pleasured by him.

After struggling, Love finally crumpled to the floor in a heap.

Her body was on overdrive. Sage, he was teasing her to the point where she needed to be pleasure or she'd combust.

"Don't worry, love. When I win this bet. I'll fuck you for hours." Sage promised,

Love lowly hummed a response and closed her eyes.

Not now cataplexy!

Love tried to force her eyes open, but found that she couldn't.

"Just rest, baby." Sage cooed at her and rubbed her hair.

He watched as she lost control of her body and fell asleep.

After she fell asleep he picked her up bridal style and walked up to her room.

After tucking her into bed, he turned on the a.c. and covered her with a blanket so she wouldn't be cold.

"Goodnight love." He whispered as he kissed her forehead and walked out the room.

It was only a matter of time before he won the bet and he could have her.

He will have her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love woke up to the cold nibbling her toes.

She sat up to find herself in her room and in bed.

There was only one explanation for this. Sage.

She was horrified at the thought and quickly looked under the covers to find that she still had on her clothes.

Thoughts of what happened came to mind before she passed out.

She groaned embarrassed and got up.

It was early morning and she had school.

After getting ready, she grabbed hr school bag and walked out of her room.

The house was empty so she walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plum before walking out the house.

Love made sure to lock the door as she began to walk down the side walk.

She was crazy and stupid. Why the hell would she make a bet with Sage Anderson? He was a bad boy who got in trouble everyday.

They both knew Cassie and James Latoya and her two kids, Bib and Vivian. Cassie was Love's cousin and James was Sage's friend. They were both the kid's uncle and aunt. The kids love them both and they made a bet to see who could win both of their hearts.

So far Sage was winning and Love was still trying to get at least one kid on her side.

A black BMW pulled up next to her. The window tolled down to reveal Sage.

Love internally groaned.

"Get in." Sage said stopping,

"Thank you, I'm fine walking." Love said, shaking her head.

Sage rolled his eyes at her stubbornness, but couldn't help, but find it cute.

"Get in or I'll make you." Sage threatened her,

"No, you can't." Love said,

"Wanna bet?" Sage challenged,

Love sighed and stopped walking.

She got into the car and dliyched in the seat knowing very well he'd do it.

"Put on your seat belt." Sage ordered,

Love rolled her eyes at his overbearing ass, but put it on.

Sage pulled off and the ride was silent. Love looked out the window not wanting to look at the jerk.

"I'm taking the kids to the movies tonight. Want to come?" Sage asked, looking over at Love even though she refused to look at him.

"No." Love simply replied,

They were close to school when all of asuden Sage stopped the car.

He unbuckled himself and then her. He grabbed Love's arm and pulled her across the seat.

"Hey!" Love screeched as she gripped his jacket.

She glared down at him as he simply leaned back and held her hips, keeping her down on him.

"Let me go." She said, trying to squirm away from him, but couldn't.

"Keep still." Sage said, slapping her ass.

Love jumped in surprise and gaped down at him.

"Do you have any idea how much I want to fuck you right now?" Sage asked, making her blush.

"Kiss ass, jerk." Love mumbled in reply.

"I'd love to kiss your ass and then fuck it." Sage said, smirking at her.

Love rolled her eyes, feeling her cheeks burn at how blunt and pervy he was being.

"I want to show you what I can give you." Sage said as his hands slipped into Love's pants.

She gasped in realization and tried to pull his hand out, but his other hand grabbed hers.

His hand reached the top of her virgin core and smiled when he felt how moist her panties were.

He rubbed the top slowly through the panties and watched as her mouth fell open.

"Feels good, huh." He muttered as he pushed his hand into her underwear so he could see her smooth skin and wetness.

Love made something between a moan and groan when he grazed her erect clït.

Her pussy was on fire and her juices were just leaking out of her.

She couldn't help, but grind onto his hand, hoping to easy the heat.

Sage's cõck jumped and throbbed in his pants as he watched Love try to relieve herself on his hand.

He grazed her clït, making her cry out and dug her nails into his shoulders.

He finally out her out of her misery as his hands moved down to her hole.

He poked the hole until it was throbbing just wanting to swallow his finger.

He took his time pushing his finger into her and groaned at how tight she was. Even with one finger, she was squeezing the blood from it.

"Fuck, baby. How can you be so tight?" Love groaned at his words and squeezed his finger even tighter if that was even possible.

Sage tried to push another finger in, but found that it couldn't go in.

"Love, I'm going to need you to relax your muscles. Your far too tight for me to stick in another finger." Sage instructed,

"But I can't. It burns down there." Love whined, arching her chest to him.

By now, Sage was sporting a large tent on his pants and it wasn't helping that Love was sitting right on top of it while shoving her breasts to his face.

Sage decided to rub soft circles onto her sides knowing that that slowed her system down.

Love softly moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder.

"That's it baby." Sage whispered at her and he was now able to push another finger in.

Love gasped at the intrusion and her muscles clamped around Sage's fingers and he curse under his breath.

He slowly began to move his fingers inside of her which was difficult.

"How the hell am I going to fuck you when I can barely get a second finger into you?" Sage asked more to himself as he slowly fucked her with his fingers.

Love moaned and withered on top of Sage as she rocked on his hands, loving the feeling of his hard erection poking her butt.

Love screamed out in pleasure when Sage's hand grazed her clït.

Sage continued to graze her clït. Until she was ready.

"Please." Love begged her hips bucking against him.

"Cum baby." Sage said as he watched her come undown.

Her eyes were wide open as tears fell down from them. Her mouth was open and her pink tongue was moving around in her mouth, making him want to bite it. Her skin was flushed and gleamed with sweat.

Sage watched as she shaked and buckled against his hand as she finally collapsed on him.

He slowly pulled his fingers out with a 'pop'.

Love watched through hazy eyes as he brought his fingers to his mouth and sucked them clean.

"Strawberries." Sage whispered and kissed her forehead as Love fell asleep.

~~~~~~

Love held Bib in her arms as she stood in line.

They were at the movies and since Sage paid for the tickets, Love decided to pay for the snacks. Vivian and Sage were currently playing in the arcade while she and bib got the snacks.

The girl behind the counter yelled 'next' and Love stepped forward.

"Hi, can I get two large popcorns, two orange juices, one sprite, and one coke. Oh and add a bag of gummy worms, please." Love said,

The girl nodded her head and went to get the stuff.

She set everything on the counter and the total came to be $28.50.

Love tried to dig into her back pocket with one hand while trying not to drop Bib which failed miserably.

"Let me help you." A deep male voice said and Love looked up to see a cute boy pulled out thirty dollars and hand it to the woman.

"Thank you." Love said to him and he smiled down at her.

"No problem, cutie." He said, winking at her.

Love blushed and looked away from him.

She watched as the girl placed the things in a tray and slide it over to her.

"Umm." She hummed, wondering how she was going to hold the things.

She looked over to the arcade trying to find Sage.

"Let me help with this too." The boy said and grabbed the tray.

"Can, I please get some nacho cheese and a cherry coke. I'll pay when I come back.' The boy said and the girl nodded her head.

"I'm Wes, by the way." Wes said, introducing himself.

"I'm Love. Thanks for helping me." Love said, smiling up at him.

"No problem, Love." He said and winked at her.

They walked over to the empty hockey table and sat the tray down.

"Thank you." Love said once again.

"My pleasure." Wes said,

"Is there anything I can buy you for helping me?" love asked, raising Bib in her arms.

"No, but a kiss from the lovely maiden would be a very good reward." Wes said, love smiled and leaned up and planted a kiss on his cheek.

Wes smiled at her and walked away.

Sage watched from a few feet away as Love smiled and kissed the boy on the cheek.

His temper along with his jealousy was sky rocketing over the roof.

He just wanted to go over there and punch the guy in the face.

"Uncle, can we go play the motorcycle game?" Vivian asked, tugging on his hand.

He looked down at her and smiled.

He looked up to see the boy gone and Love talking with Bib.

Sage picked up Vivian and walked over to the large toy motorcycle and hopped on.

He placed Vivian in front of him and fed the game some coins. They immediately started playing and he was in first place.

Vivian cheered him on and even turned with him.

Sage laughed along with her and cheered when they won the game.

"Again! Again!" Vivian said,

"No love, movie is about to start." Sage said, getting off and picking her up.

"My aunts name is Love." Vivian stated proudly,

"Yeah, I know." Sage said and walked over to his vixen and nephew.

Love looked up at Sage and blushed before looking away.

What happened in the car with them still ran through her mind and she couldn't bear to hold eye contact with him.

"The movie is going to start we should get going inside." Sage said and Love nodded her head.

Sage picked up the tray and they all walked over to the entrance.

"tickets please." The man by the robe said,

"Love, the tickets are in my back pocket. Mind getting them." Sage said,

Love blushed and looked down to his butt to see the small lump of the tickets.

"S-Sure." She stuttered and reached into his pocket.

Sage smiled and squeezed his butt cheeks as her pushed into his pocket.

He watched as a bigger blush formed on Love's face.

She quickly pulled her hand and handed them to the man.

They finally entered the dark movie theater and picked a seat.

"I wanna sit next to Bib." Vivian whined,

Bib was sitting by Love while Vivian sat with Sage.

"Of course, darling." Love said and got up.

They switched seats so now Vivian was satisfied, but left Love to sit beside Sage.

Sage smirked down at her as he swung his arm around her shoulder pulling her close.

Love's body clenched along with her thighs as the movie started.

And that's when she felt Sage's hand up her skirt.

Love stiffened at the touch.

She looked up at Sage who was casually sipping on his soda.

She looked down to see his large hand rub her thigh softly. The feeling was calming and for once Love decided to let proceed and leaned back and watched the movie.

It won't hurt to leave his hand there. It's not doing anything bad.

Yet.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 1.4K 53
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
202K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
168K 3.8K 53
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc
247K 7.1K 129
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."