Divine Favor

By 09gmyo

Book of POV : Celine Amber Smith, The direct descendant of a silver wolf found her mate when she was captured... More

COPYRIGHT
Writer's Reminder
Divine Favor | 1 Celine Meet Celeste
Divine Favor | 2 Celine Battle And Escape
Divine Favor | 3 Leaving Celine
Divine Favor | 4 Greedy King Ashton
Divine Favor | 5 The Prince Liam
Divine Favor | 6 Luna Ana Lea
Divine Favor | 7 Alpha Dale Bert
Divine Favor | 8 Alpha King Derek
Divine Favor | 9 Maxine
Divine Favor | 10 Andrew
Divine Favor | 11 Clark
Divine Favor | 12 Liam Reined
Divine Favor | 13 Jonathon
Divine Favor | 14 Jasmine
Divine Favor | 15 Clark
Divine Favor | 16 Ashton And Liam's Plan
Divine Favor | 17 Liam Reined
Divine Favor | 18 Celine Amber
Divine Favor | 20 Celine's Escape
Divine Favor | 21 Clark
Divine Favor | 22 Liam Reined
Divine Favor | 23 Dale Bert
Divine Favor | 24 Derek
Divine Favor | 25 Laurel
Divine Favor | 26 Celine And Harris
Divine Favor | 27 Liam Reined
Divine Favor | 28 Maxine Meet Her Mate
Divine Favor | 29 Maria Meet Andrew
Divine Favor | 30 Liam Meet His Mate
Divine Favor | 31 Celine And Liam As One
Divine Favor | 32 Celine's Pain
Divine Favor | 33 Liam
Divine Favor | 34 Celine Their Hope
Divine Favor | 35 Liam's Regret
Divine Favor | 36 The End ♥

Divine Favor | 19 Celine Amber

2.3K 103 0
By 09gmyo

"The king and queen wants you back in the palace after your birthday later, they will officially announce you to the whole kingdom that you're their daughter" Pa said with sadness.

"Mom and dad want me back" I said whisper and they nod to me.

"I don't know what to say" I said honestly and I don't know what to feel, mix emotions flooding my senses.

"Don't worry sweetie, we will always be here for you" Ma said teary eyes.

I reach both of them for a hug. We stay like this for two minutes when the door flew open revealing Harris and Maria.

"What the –"pa said frowning letting go of the hug.

"What's wrong Harris, Maria?" Ma asks confuse.

"Ma, pa the kappa royalty is here to attack again and they are in battalions!" Harris said panicking.

"What?" I ask wide eye.

"The king and queen gathered our troops to block their way but we are outnumbered" Maria said in fear.

"Let's go help them!" Ma said. 

We all walk out of the room together and mind link every pack members to prepare. Children and women will stay in the cabin where I put on a shield barrier for tough protection.

"Ma!" I yelled

"Over here Celine!" Her response. I walk to her and she's making her way out of the basement where she gets some weapons.

"Ma you don't need to fight, I will use my powers to help" I said softly.

"B-but" She said.

"No buts ma, go get Harris, Maria and Pa and keep yourself inside the cabin together with the others and bring some offense and defense warrior just in case, for further protection" I said serious tone.

"Celine, be safe sweetie" Ma said tears flowing.

"I will, now go" I said with power. 

Ma flinches and run to find Harris and Maria as well as Pa.

"Maria!" I called through link but no response.

"Maria!" I called again.

"Princess I'm in the palace now, I'm helping the children around this area and other women to escape" She said.

"How long you've been there and who's with you?" I ask but no response.

"Maria?" I called again.

"Princess?" She asks.

"I'll go now, tell mom and dad to wait for me and be safe" I said cutting off the link.

I use my wolf speed in human form to get there in just an hour.

"Celeste, are you alright?" I ask because I'm feeling that she's becoming restless.

"Yeah I'm fine, we need to hurry now before the solar eclipse fall" She said worried.

"Solar Eclipse?" I ask confuse, still running through thick forest.

"Yeah, when there's an eclipse, the royal blooded and normal wolves will experience drainage of energy making them weak" She said seriously.

"But why?" I ask curious.

"Because there's no sun or moonlight, their vision will become blurry too" She said.

"What do we do now?" I ask worried.

"We need to hurry and keep everyone safe, we need to tell them to stay in the cabin we put up until the eclipse gone" She said determined.

"What about me, us?" I ask confused.

"What do you mean?" She asks confuse.

"Are we going to feel weak too? Because I'm a royal blooded wolf too" I ask again.

"No, even though you're a royal blooded, you're still the direct descendant of the pure silver wolf, that's why you are strong and have me as your wolf. You're the only royal who have more powers and can use it in human or wolf form because were bounded as one" She said.

I don't respond and concentrate to clear my mind until I reach the palace. I saw many wolves from our kingdom lying lifeless on the cold ground. I scan the area to see my parents or Maria but they nowhere to found.

"Maria!" I yell no response.

"Mom!" I shout no response.

"Dad!" I shout again still no response.

"Celeste do you feel them? Can you tell me where are they?" I ask.

"I can sense Maria inside the palace, in a room" She said.

"Lead me the way" I said, running to get in there fast.

"Celine?" Someone called unsure.

"Pa? Pa what are you doing here?" I ask confuse.

"I'm here to find you, when they know that you're coming here King Derek asks me to bring you and they wanted to see you" He said quietly.

"How long have you been here?" I ask.

"Not an hour ago" He said softly.

"Come on, Ana and Harris is with me, I brought them here" He said leading the way.

"Where are we going pa?" I ask, I can still hear the clinging of metals and growls outside.

"Inside the library, there's a secret room" Pa said.

We run through the staircase as fast as we could to reach the library situated in the third floor of the palace. 

We take few turns both left and right before we stop in front of the heavy oak door.

"Is this the library?" I ask curious. I never remember this door when I was young.

"Yes, let's get inside before someone sees us" Pa said pushing the door with two hands.

"Come on, help me it's kind of heavy to push" Pa said.

"Let me do it pa" I said. He pulls off his hand. 

I push the door using my right hand and it creaks open.

"Now you're very strong for a slim girl" Pa said smiling. 

I smiled back as we enter the room, the door behind us automatically close, I scan the room and I saw tons of books filed neatly in the shelves.

"Whoa this is a very huge library!" I exclaimed fascinated.

Yeah, over here! Pa said gesturing me to step on the carpet.

"Hold on for a second" Pa said grabbing the big encyclopedia in the center of the carpet and the wall in front of us parted apart revealing another metal door.

"Come on" Pa said opening the metal door for me.

"Oh' Celine!" I heard mom exclaimed. I scan the room and it amazes me. It looks like another house, and then my eyes meet mom's blue orbs. She walks towards me and hug me lovingly.

"I miss you princess!" She said tears flowing.

"Where's dad?" I ask.

"I'm here sweetie" Dad said walking to hug me.

"Sissy!" I hear my brother.

"Harris? Oh hey kiddo!" I run towards him and pinch his nose.

"Not my nose sissy! Not my nose!" He said frowning.

"Aw! You're really cute!" I said chuckling.

"I guess we need to stay here for a while until the eclipse pass by" Dad said.

"What about our people dad?" I ask

"We're working on it" Dad said sternly.

"We need to help them dad!" I protest.

"Its eclipse Celine, we are weak to help one another" Dad said.

"That's the point dad! We need to unite and help one another to become strong" I response angrily.

"Your dad is right Celine, the eclipse is  starting now and we can't go out there and risk ourselves. Please do understand princess" Mom said sadly.

"Understand? How can I understand that? It's a form of selfishness mom!" I protest, anger now in my voice.

"Don't disrespect us Celine!" Dad voice boom. I clenched my teeth and fist trying to calm myself.

"Celine, please sweetie" Mom said lovingly. But before I said something, I heard voices coming from outside of this room.

"I sense something inside this wall but I can't identify what it is and also, I smell the royals of the sigma in this room mix with other smell, Maybe there's a secret room here. Aries Go tell the Alpha king!"

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43.6K 59
Amber Lyndon's future seemed inescapable as a second class human citizen growing up among the hunters, at least until she is rescued from an attack a...
92.5K 3.6K 31
"Privacy is only temporary between you and me." *** At four years old, Sophia was spared the fate that befell the rest of her family. The daughter of...
94.7K 3K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
40.3K 1.1K 37
It about Ella, she is from Asian that from borneo. Powerful she-wolf than other. Asian have powerful black magic that have no match with other witch...