Allysa's Mind Theater

By callmeallysa

❝ I speak my mind because it hurts to bite my tongue❞ ☑ Tags ☑ Edits ☑ Slice of Life ☑ Articl... More

The Thirteen Targets
Mirror Mirror
Real Life VS Anime: Sports
New Story Alert! Coming Soon...?
Black Sheep [Harry Potter Fanfiction]
Another Haikyuu Fanfiction!
Photoshop Magic
This is a Creative Title
SEVENTEEN
callmeallysa tries to edit
Cover Entry
Banners + Covers + Birthday Edit
Cover Entry [2]
No Title
Trese
Slice #1
Slice #2
Rokka no Yuusha (Anime)
Slice #3
Slice #4
Random 'Badass' (?) Chapter
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Slice #6
I Write Stories Not Titles
FC: Stuck Between Two Kings
Slice #7
BACK WITH EDITING
Open Water
iKon
Vesper
Slice #8
↣ Tagged by haru_xo
New Profile & Banner
Desiderata
Koro-sensei II
Prompt
Slice #9
When My Hair Turns White
The Patient
Slice #10
ヘ(・_|
↣ Tagged by blackblumentritt & JulzieOtaku
Page's Echo
+U+
Slice #11
Remnants of Her Despair
Q~Q
My Mind Just-
Christmas Present Reveal
↣ Tagged by tossun-

Experiment +u+

50 2 2
By callmeallysa

Note: This is Slice #12 but yeah I decided to name it Experiment +u+.

Nope, that's not a story or a promotional banner. It's something Yours Truly decided to do. Most of the chapter's gonna talk about that.

EXPERIMENT: Black & White is not like those experiments where I wear a lab coat and make the laboratory explode (why not though? xD). It sounds fancy (not for me though) but it's just about Author-chan FINALLY deciding to FREAKING keep tabs on her classmates (and teachers +u+). You know, the typical stuff like what they like and what they DON'T like. UwU

+u+

I don't always have a heated fight with a friend but when I do, I learn a lot from them more than my enemies (because those enemies were... +w+ Upupupupupupu~)

Anyway, I'd love to put in Gon's aunt's quote here:

When you see the black side of a person, you'll be so surprised you would've thought all they had was the white side of them. This friend of mine was not the one I expected for him to be when it comes to dealing with conflicts.

Seeing how he reacted in a genuine way was something I wanted to see from the rest. I don't have to take off their masks. All I want is a glimpse of the stranger underneath them.

Actually I was disappointed somehow in him. I gave him a bit of space and time for him to figure out what went wrong. The past is related to the present. Without the past, we couldn't even reach the present. But all's settled now, we're back to friends again somehow (though I'm figuring out how to talk to him again and it's quite a difficult task to do).

+u+

I made an account wherein I added people I don't know and also used for people who I know. I saw how unique and peculiar strangers are to the point that even acquaintances looked like strangers to me. That character has a different personality than my other account so I was able to see people in a different perspective.

It's so cool that this person's voice was something I also used to manipulate people's emotions-all of them for a good purpose because I designed them that way. My first account was for darker purposes (not really actually but despair is dark, right? xD) while that one has the opposite.

Although I decided to stop interacting with my acquaintances using that account so I can see others first. Get some lessons from them before I head back to the original plan which was to get a glimpse under the mask. 

Aaahhh, the wonders of social media >u<

+u+ 

I hate myself for ignoring how many times I've been slapped by reality that people come and go. So whatever this experiment can result, I'll just have to accept their departure right? I mean, if they're the one and if they have the guts, they'll stay right? I won't know if I won't try. Although it hurts, I'll be the first to say that I wa--- I'll stop singing When I Was Your Man now. xD

+u+

If my classmate -slash- mother read this, I wonder if I'll see a slight change in her behavior. You know, like talking about this chappie and its contents. Or what if she tells the squad about my little plan or maybe show this to them? Hm... this is where my observing skills come in. (Still in the process of honing them though -n-)

+u+ 

You know guys? This idea came from a really special person. I remember calling him in the previous chapters as my twin. This observing habit was from him and-

I can't explain how much my world turned into a freaking 90 degree turn when I met him. I mean, sure the first meeting is when we were all shy and stuff but when we became classmates, I almost thought he was an alien because I thought he was just out of this world. (And no Oikawa! No he isn't an alien so don't go hunting after him +A+)

Like what I said, he's like a twin but still we aren't really similar to each other. Something about him set him apart from me and that's probably what got me captivated. Through his eyes, he made me saw what our classmates and teachers were like. I was actually surprised as to how he saw through one of our teacher's teaching method. He was disappointed (or surprised?) that I didn't notice. After getting that note, I also wanted to see what's under the surface whether it's fascinating or disturbing.

Well the fascinating can be disturbing and what's disturbing can be fascinating anyway.

He actually told a friend and I that he was going to transfer schools. I looked so calm and cool and was like, "Oh? Is that so? If that will make you feel better, I have no other thing to say about it. It's for your welfare after all". It's his life after all but in my mind I was like:

NOOOOOOO!!! DON'T LEAVE! I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE MET YOU AND YOU'RE FREAKING LEAVING. GGAAAAHHH ONE YEAR WASN'T FREAKING ENOUGH. I WANT MORE TIME TT~TT

It was so different when he left from the times others left. It's like I felt okay if others left, just not him. Weird right? Applies this line from Gnash's I Hate You, I Love You: "Do you miss me like I miss you? F*cked around and got attached to you. Friends can break your heart too and I'm always tired but never of 

But then it was a freaking experiment. I was so relieved when he said that. Then what I really like remembering about that was when he said our friend and I were people who could um... put up with his peculiarity. (wink wink reference xD)

+u+ 

So I discussed what the experiment's about, some reason and the driving force and the inspiration.

*pokes* You know what? My twin and I seem to have separated for good. I didn't approach him anymore because seeing how he avoids me face-to-face is heart-wrenching (saved that despair for a despair story again +w+ Upupupupupu~ Imma wrench your hearts but it'll probably be a part of the 365 writing challenge book I joined and not a story standing up on its own. Who knows?).

I was thinking of actually doing something but seeing how time already passed since we parted ways, Yours Truly thought she should just dismiss the idea since she thought it's too late to do that.

Junko: Author-chan's just a coward.

Me: I'm not... Well sort of >3<

Junko: Haha, being unable to do that is so despair-inducing for you isn't it?

Me: Yeah. So despair-inducing I'm thinking of doing a drabble about it.

Junko: That's my girl. Go and break your readers' hearts!

Me: Yes Junko-san! Long live the despair! *raises a glass of the tears of the readers who read my despair stories*

Me (to readers): Thanks for reading. I wish you all a pleasant day. I'll go to bed now. We have classes later. xD

-5th day of December 2016 ; 1:56 AM    

Meanwhile, Junko waits for her to finally leave. When Author-san was gone, she decides to add some more to this chapter before publishing it.

Junko: I thought you guys were wondering what we were talking about. I've weighted whose despair will be heavier: yours or hers. Yours is just about 'not knowing what it's about' so Author-san's despair will be greater since her classmate -slash- mother could be reading this might tease her about it.

Junko: I'm gonna go type it now and after stating it, I'll publish and have this account logged out now. Okay? Here goes! Upupupupupupupu~! +w+

>> She wants to say she likes him ^u^ <<

~With lots of love and despair from Junko~

-5th day of December 2016 ; 2:03 AM        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 18.8K 115
*Estoy corrigiendo algunos capítulos* One Shot con este punto > • < en el nombre es por qué ya está editado...
135K 4.7K 28
︵‿︵‿୨ • 🌔 •୧‿︵‿︵ • 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗼́𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗱𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗸𝘆𝘂𝘂. • 𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀...
109K 15.8K 29
El joven maestro Llyod es tan desagradable, tiene un rostro tan feo, una personalidad malvada. es un estafador, manipulador, un oportunista y un lame...
28K 3K 14
Vesper Greengass Malfoy hija de Astoria Greengass Y Draco Malfoy Hermana menor de Scorpius Greengass Malfoy parte de los 28 sagrados Vesper es una ch...