a trip abroad : bangtan & o.c...

By coughcoughtaehyung

young, dumb... and not really broke. own characters x bangtan. lowercase intended. officially completed : 01... More

°
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
40.5.
41.
42.
43.

2.

47 2 2
By coughcoughtaehyung

lily wakes up to the sound of lisa's failed attempt to cook and finds herself with a growing lump on her head. pots, pans, bowls and the like, scattered everywhere which were provided by her father who had also bought everything inside the apartment. including the apartment itself.

after weeks of continuously wasting money for food, lily decides to ring up namjoon and ask for help, but not specifying that she needed help with cooking.

; i'll be there in a few minutes ;

waiting for the doorbell to ring, namjoon appears at the front of their apartment with his phone in his hand looking at the address over and over. making sure he was in the right building. because it couldn't be possible that these two "little" girls were living in a million dollar apartment.

"you really live here?"

namjoon asks in bewilderment.

"yeah, i'm rich. may i repeat."

"oh, right. sorry."

he apologises, while looking over to the sliding glass doors on the right where the fluffy cream coloured carpet was and the matching L-shaped couch. the coffee table made out of glass and novels placed on the lower glass underneath. not to mention the unnecessary two flat screens attached to the wall. he averts his gaze back to the incredible height of the building and gulps. reminding himself to never get on lily or lisa's bad side. his mind travelling to the thought of  her father hiring a hitman. then he looks back to lily who was still standing a metre away from him until his eyes shift to the right, where the kitchen was. a loud clatter of more metal mixing bowls came down onto the floor and one specific noise came out glass crashing.

"lisa!"

"i swear it fell on its own."

lisa with her hands up and away from everything, trying to defend herself. lily only sighs and walks over to help lisa pick up the glass with her hands.

"dustpan."

"right."

lisa reminds her before she cuts herself.

"so, why did you call me again?"

"oh yeah. we need help with cooking."

"oh, i can't cook."

lily and lisa both have the same reaction when they hear the word "can't". both leaning over their bench, elbows bent in and faces buried in. then letting out long groans, frustrated and hungry; hangry.

"don't worry, though, i have a few friends that can help us. you wouldn't mind me bringing them over do you?"

"just anyone who can cook'll do."

"ok."

he goes over to the living room and texts his three hyungs.

~~
oldmen

HYUNGS

HELP

COME MEET ME AT THIS PLACE

>address<

kim (sock) jin: why?

I NEED HELP ASAP NO TIME TO EXPLAIN

kim (sock) jin: I'LL BE THERE

jung (horse) seok: ME TOO

min (salt) gi is typing...
-
min (salt) gi is typing...
-
min (salt) gi is typing...

min (salt) gi: no

there's free food hyung

min (salt) gi is typing...
-
min (salt) gi is typing...
-
min (salt) gi is typing...

min (salt) gi: fine

min (salt) gi: jin hyung pick me up

jung (horse) seok: me too

kim (sock) jin: BE THERE IN 10

ok thanks hyungs

~~

namjoon smiles to himself, acknowledging his accomplishment: getting yoongi hyung out of bed. and he wasn't in that much trouble he just wanted them to get to lily's apartment before five post meridiem, the time they'd usually arrive to get places when namjoon would tell them to come.

"wait. do you guys have food to cook with?"

"nope."

"... we'll have to go shopping when they arrive."

arriving before ten minutes had passed, jin shows up hair all messy and clothes pretty much ripped off.

"i'm here!"

"where are the others?"

"dawdling down there."

jin turns to his left where the elevator was and where the two other hyungs, slowly dragging themselves while admiring the rich vibes coming from the building itself.

"we're coming, stop yelling you're disturbing the neighbours."

"respect me. i'm your elder you br–"

"ok, enough. come inside."

the three walked in, finally noticing at how rich namjoon became after two years of him disappearing off to new zealand.

"what kind of job do you have to afford something like this?"

"it's not mine."

looking back, where the kitchen was. the hyungs found two, petite and home dressed girls, peering their heads over the corner of the wall.

"it's theirs."

"wait– YOU HAVE KIDS?"

hoseok says yells at his friend.

"what!– no, they're my– uh. dongsaengs and they can't cook that's why I asked you guys to come over."

"hello! nice to meet you! my name is hoseok– jung hoseok."

hoseok walks over to the two and slightly pushes namjoon aside, trying to become associates of the girls.

"h-hello, my name is chihyun lily."

"and you?"

"tran lisa."

"nice to meet the both of you."

jin and yoongi soon come over to the kitchen as well, ignoring the mess all over the floor in the corner of their eyes, and greet the two.

"hi my name is kim seok jin, you can call me jin oppa to avoid the formalities."

"i'm–"

"i heard, you're chihyun lily. and if i'm right your father owns the chihyun company?"

lily nods to jin's unexpected information on companies but even more surprised that he knew the ones below ten or five.

"and lisa tran am i right?"

lisa purses her lips together as she nods to jin's question.

"i'm min yoongi."

no introduction came after yoongi's.

"you're not going to introduce yourself?"

lily looks over to namjoon looking frantic because she didn't understand him and he seemed pretty annoyed.

"they're foreigners, speak english."

hoseok and jin's mouths grow rounded as they knew their korean was a bit off for some reason and finally understood why.

"i said, introduce yourself."

yoongi translates himself again, calming down a bit after understanding their situation.

lily feeling small in her own home she obediently answers. then without hesitation, lisa answers after lily had finished also handing out her hand to shake it but afterwards ignored.

"don't mind him, yoongi hyung is only moody because he's sleepy."

namjoon nods, reassuring lily and ridding of her anxiety around yoongi.

"but don't worry, he still cares even though he doesn't show it. look, he's not even denying it."

"that's because he's sleeping."

"what–"

namjoon sighs and as jin hears lily say that yoongi had already fallen asleep, he gets up from the kitchen. where he was helping out lisa and screams the sleeping male's name and the asleep responds by throwing a cute tantrum by kicking his feet into the couch making them jump as they rebound off the cushion.

//

everyone was walking into the supermarket heading out with their own short lists to buy ingredients for brunch. it was already past noon.

"namjoon you dick, you said it was gonna be free."

yoongi says as he lightly kicks the back of namjoon's knee, hard enough for him to be able to fall over and faceplant. which actually worked. not much of a surprise for a person who can fracture a bone with their own knee.

"hyung..."

namjoon whines as he slowly gets off the floor while rubbing his forehead and nose, swelling due to the cold contact. then slowly catching up behind yoongi, continuing to look for what the heck jin and hoseok had in mind. shuddering at the thought of something abstract. he quietly hopes they don't make something disturbing that'll ruin lily and lisa's reputation of their cooking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.6K 20
A fanfic about Yoongi's old song that he wrote and a girl that wants to recreate it from her memory. This is the first fan-fiction I have written, h...
3.2K 251 32
❝you are like a puzzle ; hard to solve but ready to be fixed❞ - bts fanfiction completed ; short story yoongi + jimin ©beyoongiful 2017
11.8K 1K 40
❪BTS - 방탄 소년단❫ ❝His dreams come true, so do his 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴.❞ •••• BTS FF A Horror + Mystery + Suspense (au) Highest Ranking: (yet to come)...
473K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...