the outsiders preferences

By theoutsidersfunn

imagines and preferences of The outsiders. More

the outsiders preferences
#1 his nickname for you
#2 Your guyses song (present time)
#3 how you cuddle
#4 his nickname for you

#6 your nickname for him

8.6K 157 11
By theoutsidersfunn

Steve: Babe "babe can you grab me some oil" "I love you so much its impossible to explain it babe"

Dally: Dal "hey Dal can you grab me a soda" "your the best boyfriend ever Dal"

Pony: Honey "Honey what are we doing for supper" "Can we please go see a movie tonight honey"

Darry: Sweetheart "Sweetheart don't be so stressed it will be fine" Can you reach that for me sweetheart"

Soda: Baby "Baby can you hand me that wrench" "I love you to infinity and beyond baby"

Johnny: Johnnycake "Johnnycake its gonna be alright shhh its ok" "You don't have to be shy around me Johnnycake"

Two-Bit: Mickey or Two "Mickey I love you" "Two Mickeys on the tv its the new one you've Bern dying to see"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.8K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
463K 14K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
133K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
212K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...