Unfulfilled Desires (Adhori C...

By EadieWali

A car screeching and engine dying out couldn't pull me off this bliss until I felt like somebody was staring... More

♡♥We met on a rainy day♡♥
♡♥ Author Note♡♥
♡♥Elevator♡♥
♡♥Rain and Her♡♥
♡♥My Pain and her eyes♡♥
♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds ♡♥
♡♥ Stitching the unknown wounds: part 2
♡♥ The Awkward Stitches♡♥
♡♥ The Night♡♥
♡♥ The Night ♡ Part 2♡♥
♡♥The introduction♡♥
♡♥ Strange Good Bye♡♥
♡♥ Author Note♡♥
♡♥ The bitter truth♡♥
♡♥ The Rasgula encounter: part 1♡♥
♡♥ The Rasgula encounter~part :2♡♥
♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision♡♥
♡♥ The Chaos and Spur Decision: part:2♡♥
♡♥The Staircase Confession♡♥
♡♥Raseen Weds Wasiq♡♥
♡♥ An Ad and Song With Video♡♥
♡♥ The Night Without Words♡♥
♡♥ Raseen ♥ Wasiq♡♥
♡♥ He & my Insomnia♡♥
♡♥ She isn't Here♡♥
♥Thank You, My Readers♥
♡♥ He Is With Me♥♡
♡♥ I Didn't Mean To♡♥
♡♥ Drench♡♥
♡♥ Seeping In Love Rain♡♥
♡It Hurts To Love, a Loved Man♡
♥ It Hurts To Love, a Loved man:2♥
♡♥ The Feigning Strength♡♥
♡ Hide & Seek like He Insist♡
♥ My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum♥
My Wife Bitter Foe Is My Chum part :2
♡♥When He Asks And I can't Tell♡♥
EID MUBARAK
He Is Not, What He Thinks
flash back continues...
The last to the flashback
I am Not Their
*Collecting Myself*
*You are all I think*
*She has a Son*
*Reunited*
New Book
*Confrontation*
Epilogue
Epilogue
*Afterword*

♡♥ The Everlasting Vow♡♥

4.9K 255 85
By EadieWali

Wasiq ~ POV

I slide my hand from her wrist to her palm. I intertwined our fingers tightly as I tug her behind me on the stairs that are still covered with rose petals. I look back at her. She is smiling widely that is making me forget how to breathe.

Her other hand has fisted up her long gray train that somehow still manages to brush the stairs, cascading the petals onto my feet.

The minute I leave her hand at the last stair. I look back to find her fallen down. She is looking down and her brown waves have fallen across her face like a veil. She is breathing heavily. I crouch down to her level.

I remove the hair from her face and tuck it behind her ear. She looks up at me in the eyes without wavering. She smiles. I smile back and caress her  high cheeks with the back of my hand like the last time,I thought I was going to see her. The time when my heart wanted to seek her heart. The first time, I thought I could love somebody with all my heart.

"Why do you always fall whenever I am with you?" I question.

"Because you make me weak" she replies as she pulls my hand away from her skin and clasps it in her hand.

I am shaking my head while letting out a low laugh.

"Okey, but why are you smiling?...when you just had a fall" I question to my curiosity.

She breathes in. She tries to get up but trips again in her long dress, coming back to her previous position.

I extend both of my hands out to her which she grasps. She doesn't show the hesitancy unlike a few minutes ago. She grasps my palms so tightly as if she is afraid my hands will disappear.

"You are the reason for my smile" she speaks.

We make our way to the kitchen side by side. I look at her again when she has something more to say.

"Now, everytime that I will fall, it wouldn't hurt much because now I know, you will always be there for me...starting from today onwards".

She gives my hand a squeeze and lightly moves it back and forth between us.

"At every fall, your warm hands will be there for me to help me up and to make me rise. I will always find you at my every fall and you will always help me" she said at the foot of a kitchen entrance.

"What if you don't find me?" I ask as I release my hand from her grip. And I shook my head to flick the hair from my eyes. She looks at me with dewy eyes and stands in front of me to my face.

" Then you will always find me where you had forgotten to pick me up" she utters with this utmost faith that I can never leave her and that I will always be there for her.

She breathes in with difficulty as I curse myself for putting her through a test unknowingly. She finger brush my strands from the eyes to the back and speaks with brimming sadness.

"Even, if you forget. I will imagine your presence and rise. I will make you remember that you had forgotten to pick me up".

The forming tears before they could fall across her face. I wipe them away as it needles me to know it is because of me. I couldn't say anything, its like I have gone mute.

However, I wish I could tell her "she will always find me at her every fall...no...she  will always find me before any fall. She will always find her falls in my arms. I will be there for her before she could hit the ground.

To me, she is a bloom rose with fragility that could scatter into bits when it falls to the ground. I want it to be me where she could scatter herself in depthness and I will pick her bits back to a rose that she is for me.

She gives me a smile that also made her now glassy eyes smile. I brush my thumb across her soft plumpy lips to which the smile vanish.
Rumbles from my stomach snap us from our reverie.

I walk up to the fridge that contains eggs, coke, and leftover salad from last week. I open the freezer compartment when she questions me.

"Where is everyone?"

"They are at the hotel" I answer. I make a disappointed face upon finding frozen yogurt.

"They could have stayed back. There must be more rooms" she questions again as I close the fridge door with a harsh thud. I walk toward where she is standing. I stand in front of her with kitchen island in between us.

"Because I don't like strangers in my house even if that cost me a fortune. I rather am alone than with gimmicks" I reply as she furrows her eyebrows in seriousness.

"You do know... I was a stranger when you made me your fiancée. What made you think that I am different from these strangers" she asked as she begins to take out the hairpins from her hair.

I wet my lips and move back my cheeks with force out of frustration. I let out a huff, wondering how to reply.

"The air around you was different. It was the first time I was drawn to somebody who showed genuineness without putting in efforts.

You didn't seem like a stranger to me. I felt it even before I met you and when I did met you...I felt it that it was you who I was waiting for. This thought made me closer than ever...I don't if I make any sense...can you ask me this some other time when my stomach isn't dying in hunger pangs" I said and turned around from her face and let my fingers run through my black strands in slight frustration at the confrontation.

I am really good at playing around with words but today it seems like I have become a two-year-old who doesn't know how to voice his thought clearly.

"Your words made sense to me" she voice.

I place my hands on the island still facing my back to her. I lean into the island for support as my tearful eyes close.

Finally, there is someone who can understand me without me trying to make them.

************

Finally, she turns around from the stove, where she had been cooking for more than twenty minutes.

Her shoulder length hair waving to the left and right with the little movement she made in her wedding dress in which she was cooking for both of us Ramyuan noodles.

It is one of the brand that I am a model for and the company send me a box every month as a token. I not allowed to eat carbs since my weight is checked regularly by my agency. I am always on watchout as to what to eat and if I gain a little that means the next day I will be on water diet. Today, I give into my hunger and laziness.

She brings the hot pot over to the kitchen island where I am already sitting. She places the copper pot on a hotplate and takes off the brown and white polka dot gloves.

Before she could sit beside me. She gathers up her waves into a messy bun as I stare at her. She settles down and gets a hold of fork and spoon. I get up to get both of us bowls when she holds me.

" Where are you going? Let's eat before it gets mushy" she utters as she digs into the noodles for a bite.

"Getting us bowls so that we can eat easily" I reply while I wait for her to swallow her bite.

She waves her hand to wait. I look at her like is it really her or somebody else in her disguise. She slurps the soup and it makes an annoying noise and one of the bubbles just pop out.

"Let's eat from the same pot," she says as she forces me to sit back.

"Don't make that face...ps...eating from the same plate increases " she stops and purses her lips.

"Yes...eating from the same plate increases what"  I question to tease her to say what I know very well.

It is one of the sunnah which can create mutual love and affection between a husband and a wife. It is indeed a very simple sunnah that she made me remember. But I wanted to hear from her mouth to call me her husband. I arc my eyebrows that I want her to response.

"Itincreaseslovebetweenhusbandandwife " she says it in one breath.

She put the fork in my hand and dig it in the pot full of noodles. We begin to eat quietly meanwhile my concentration was on her but she seems to be indulge in her food. She was forgetting the fact that today she has to leave her first charming impression on me.

When we finally finish. She looks up at me with a satisfied smile and narrows her eyes. She brushes her thumb at the edge of my left side lip and cleans the curry stain. The beaded sleeve of her dress pricks my jaw to which I suddenly jerk.

"Sorry!!!" She rubs the spot with the back of her hand. I look at her panic eyes and tells her it's okey...upon which she breaks away her thoughtful touch.

I take her hand and slip in a gift and close her palm. She opens it right away and smiles at the charm bracelet.

She tenderly fingers the crystal gold lucky charm bracelet with the infinity symbol in between the crystals.

"What does this represent? " she asks as she points to the infinity symbol. She looks up at me for an answer.

I take the bracelet from her hand and slides it onto her right wrist. I brush my fingers across the infinity symbol as I tell her what it is.

" The infinity symbol represent that I will always be faithful, always by your side and eleternally embrace you in this world as I long as I live and In sha Allah in jannah also. Its a promise that will take me my lifetime to prove it to you" I said as she clasps my hand as moist fills her brown eyes.

"Thats an everlasting vow that not only you have to prove yourself but I also have to. Since Allah has made both of us eachother half, together we have to make it work. I promise you, I will be a wife that will be patient, tolerant, and most importantly there for you to listen and mend your wounds".

**********

After praying the isha prayer together. I slumped onto the bed in sleeping position. I have change into the white matching kurta's sleep wear she had bought for both us.

It is a soft cotton material with light embroidery at the neckline.

She crawls in while making a braid out of her hair. I smile at her struggle.

"Let me do it," I ask upon asking she sit in front of me in a bed.

"You know how to do it," she asks enthusiastically.

I finger brush her silky strands without any struggle and surprisingly they are behaving.

"I used to do it on Sanam every morning until she could do it herself," I said as I tie the black rubber band at the end of the braid, leaving enough space so that it won't slide off like it used to do with Sanams hair.

"Thank you, Mr. Celeb" she utters politely as she moves to the left side.

"Let's share the pillow," I said as I toss the other pillow at the foot of bed.

I pat the empty side of the pillow and she is gobsmacked at my romantic idea of sharing a pillow. When she doesn't listen, I pull her to a sleeping position. She looks at me with a nervous smile on her lips and her cheeks turning the shade of strawberry.

We are sharing the pillow.  She is on the left while I am at the right facing each other. She looks like a good dream that I never want to be awakened from. I tuck the fallen strands across her eyes behind her ear. I then place my palm on her heated cheeks while she strikes a conversation.

"I didn't know, you could be this romantic...is that perhaps all thanks to your movies and dramas...I must say, you are good at it".

"You have yet to know me to know for sure how romantic I could be" I utter and a lopsided smile crept my face.

She put her right hand on my cheeks. It is light as a feather and the skin under her touch blazes like a match to wood.

She brings her knees to her stomach like me and our knees touch with a jolt of sparks erupt within me.

Her brown eyes are shimmering with profound happiness. She has her left palm as her second pillow and she smiles as she closes her eyes and shakes her head. She covers my eyes with her palm.

"Don't look at me with so much tenderness, I may stop breathing altogether?" she tells me innocently.

She waves her hand down to see if I had closed my eyes but I hadn't and so she covers it back.

"Then its the same for me as well," I said.

I closed her eyes. And together in that position we drift off to sleep with a hope to fill our remaining life with utmost patience, love, faith, trust, and respect.

Salam and hi.....hello everybody. ..I hope u had fab Monday like me...

So I uploaded the Wasiq pov and I am like I don't know wat I wrote...lol...so help me out and tell me if it's okey....

I actually promise sb that I will upload it yesterday but to tell u the truth I was listless to type...and today hooray....I gather up my energy...I think I am insane...

Anyway if u likey the chappie do let me know through ur comments
Votes
Messages
And anything that could improve me as a writer. ... and yeah share it with ur buddies on watever social media u use...lets make this book hit 10k....lets do it...

:) ♥

If somebody is interested in making a good cover for my book...then u can send it to me on

Sobiakim@gmail.com

You can now follow me on instagram eadiewali ...the profile pic is my this book cover.

Love u all....

Until then stay happy and make others happy :)

Zooming out :) ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 11.5K 54
"Zaabit Bhai!! What are you doing?" I begin to walk back as his sturdier figure became close. "You aren't supposed to be here, Zaabit Bhai" I begin t...
151K 6.7K 41
"So you approached me without being aware of my identity?" He asks me, while raising an eyebrow. To say I was shocked would be an understatement. It...
780K 28.9K 21
"Bu...But we are married" I tried to defend myself "But I don't consider you my wife, get the hell out of my room" He yelled I couldn't help but ju...
111K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...