Deadly Greyson's (Completed)

By OnlyWicked

Rea Knightly wanted to finish senior year off quiet and peacefully. But the Greyson Brothers take a liking to... More

Deadly Greyson's: Double the Trouble
Deadly Greyson's: Black Tie Events Will be the Death of Me
Deadly Greyson's: Lunch Time Gossip, Why Me?
Deadly Greyson's: Art Project, Twins and a Kiss to Remember
Deadly Greyson's: All Four Horsemen
Deadly Greyson's: Deaths Emotions
Deadly Greyson's: Heavenly Estacy
Deadly Greyson's: Playing With War
Deadly Greyson's: Photo's, Lust and Brothers
Deadly Greyson's: Calling for A Chance of Choclate and Pain
Deadly Greyson's: Tea the Flavor of a Flame from the Past
Deadly Greyson's: Tea the Flavor of a Flame from the Past. Pt 2
Deadly Greyson's: Pillow Talk
Deadly Greysons: Arthours Notes (Updated 4\9)
Deadly Greyson's: Conversations and Hidden Truths
Deadly Greyson's: Rude Awakening
Deadly Greyson's: New Guy is Hot As Hades
Deadly Greyson's: Mischievous Intentions or Naw
Deadly Greyson's: Friday Night Fun in the Sand
Deadly Greyson's: Friday Night Fun in the Sand Pt. 2
Deadly Greyson's: Girl in the Mirror
Deadly Greyson's: Way Station Troubles
Deadly Greyson's: Something is Waking Up
Deadly Greyson's: Frozen Body, Warming Blood and Beating Heart
Deadly Greyson's: Under Lock and Key
Deadly Greyson's: Unfolding Wings lead to Problems
Deadly Greyson's: It's To Late
Deadly Greysons: The Sinister Archangel
Deadly Greyson's: Symphony of the Angeli

Deadly Greyson's: Weekend Worries With A Side of Blaise

2.8K 73 6
By OnlyWicked

Rea's POV

I was rudely awaken by my cat she was patting my face. And I groaned and then sat up fast looking over at my clock. My eyes widening at the time it was 10:11 I had to be at work in forty five minutes. Jumping up I watch my cat scurry away from me and I run into the bathroom and survey my appearance.

I forgotten to take off my eye liner yesterday and I looked like a freaking raccoon. God my life sucks I rushed around looking for makeup remover as I did this I quickly brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower scrubbing my hair and then jumping out.

Towel drying my hair I run looking for clothes I settle for jeans and a plain black t-shirt that would have to do grabbing my bag car keys and wallet I bolt out of my room. Running and slipping my vans on. I grab a pancake and eat it as I go.

Running to the garage door I push it and then hurry into my jeep. Pulling out of the garage and onto the street I keep to all the speed limits and make it to my job on time amazingly. With five minutes to spare. Clocking in I head to the changing room sinking down onto a bench.

And this glamorous job that I had was one that involved serving people. I was working at a country club. Funny enough it was friends of my father that owned it so they gave me a job even though I was a member here. I took the job it was good money and it would have been pointless the staff is very nice.

Slipping out of my stuff I pull on Kakis pants and a polo that was a light blue. Tying my hair up I head out to work, not bothering to change my shoes no one cared. So it was fine. I hummed to myself as I walked. Not bumping into anyone it wasn't surprising. Not many people were here at 11 on Saturday they were most likely all at work or some event.

Sundays, Wednesday , Thursdays, and Friday were the busy days. I only worked on Saturday, Monday and Tuesday consider I was also a member my work times had been tailored around my families needs.

I was thankful that I didn't work busy days. Heading out to the basketball courts were I checked and made sure that everything was in order, that was one of my jobs making sure things were in place and stuff. It was an easy enough job I though.

Heading to the outside courts first I was surprised to hear dribble and noise from the courts. Slowing my pace I see a guys he is beautiful dressed in nothing but basketball shorts you can see his toned and muscled back.

He is making shot after shot and I am speechless he does it effortlessly but he's been here a while sweat glisten on his skin. Shaking myself I head towards the cage door that surrounds the court. Opening it I walk through and check the water machine and make sure their are cups and what not.

Pulling out I towel and I turn to see the guy is now facing me he has a small smirk on his face as he looks at me. I cant help wonder why but I don't say anything my eye are drawn to his well defines abs that are beautiful he is tanned and his black and red hair plastered down onto his forehead with sweat.

His beautiful eyes are a light blue that looked full of fire even though they were blue. I was discouraged though it was my job and I wouldn't be intimated by this guy. Still I couldn't help but stare at him a second more before he started walking towards me.

"Here you are." I said as he walked towards me holding out the towel. He nodded his head and took the towel with out a words and just started to clean the sweat off his face and then his body. He was taller than me by a good foot or two. He had to at least be 6'1 compared to my 5'5 height I was tiny.

"You've got a great rack." He said as he towel himself dry giving me a mischievous grin, and I felt my blood boil.

"You cant just say something like that." I hissed out annoyed with this sexy guy in front of me. Any though of him being nice was replaced immediately with annoyance.

"I can say whatever I please. And another thing you should just take that shirt off so I can see them better." He stated his tone not even changing as he threw the towel to the side of the court and turned his full attention on me.

"What the hell do you think I am?" I bite out at him and clench my fist becoming pissed off. My teeth grinding together.

"Your the help now do as I say before I have to take matters into my own hands." He moved towards me and I back up a step.

"No I don't have to do anything that you say." I said my voice strong even though my mind was telling me that I should get lost my body was rooted to the spot. I couldn't move even if I wanted to, his eyes kept me frozen in place.

"Bitch I can tell you what to do when I want now, I'm being nice so why not just do what I say." He barked at me now his temper going to shit. Reganing some control over my motor skills I walk away but before I get very far he grabs my arm.

"Not so fast." He taunts and pulls on my arm I am jerked backwards and collide with his chest his muscles feel great some part of me thinks but I am scared he chuckles. And kisses my neck lightly I squirm, but he doesn't let me go his grip tightens on me.

"Let me go." I cry and find myself bring my arm back into his gut and stamping on his foot he release me and I pull out of his arm and touch my neck.

"Bitch." He hisses and stands but I turn and flee running as fast as I can. My heart pounding who did he think he was, I think as I dead sprint into the main building heading for the swimming pool since that where I had to go next.

I was panting by the time I reached it having run who knows how long and then making sure he didn't follow me which luckily he didn't seem to. I leaned on the glass of the door and just rubbed my neck I felt the bruise forming meaning that he gave me a hickey.

Pulling my hair down I let it hide the hickey praying that no one notices it. Infuriated I checked the chlorine levels and then made sure everything else was even in the pool before I left heading to the indoor racket ball court.

Picking up anything that was left behind. I had found a jacket and sunglasses along with a couple of rackets and balls. Picking them up I put the racket and balls in the containers and then headed to the lost an found with the other stuff.

My mind just refused to believe that; that had happened and I just tried to not think about it. It was 12:50 by the time I had finished everything that involved the gym equipments and courts. I now would have to wait in till about 3 before my shift was over.

Making my way back down to the desk that had all the equipment I cringed in utter horror as I saw the guy from earlier leaning on it with smirk as he waited for me. I prayed not that he was waiting for someone else but that wasn't the lucky dice I had been casted. Turning his head he saw me, I walked forward evening though I didn't want to.

I walk around the desk and sat down he looked at me waiting for me to say something but I didn't breathe a word to him. Hoping he got bored and would just walk away leaving me alone. But what a fat chance that was.

"Why you run off all the sudden?" He said as he leaned on the desktop.

Looking up I glared at him I don't know what I was thinking maybe that this wooden barrier and counter would keep him away from me but I felt bold and that kept me going.

"Not going to talk Bitch?" He sang the word and looked at me his blue orbs burning into my own.

"As far as I can see. Their is nothing that you need from me sir." I hissed the word sir and just sat back in my chair, praying to god if he is really there he'll get this guy away from me. But it seems that god had other plans and not ones that I would like.

Watching him I felt a cold dread settle into the pit of my stomach telling me that I was going to like the way that things were going to go. I started pull at my hair. Cursing god out while I was at it. Walking around the counter and standing in front of me I look him over.

He was now wearing a shirt but it was more form fitting and I could see his abs through the shirt. I silently cruse out my co-workers where in the hell was everyone. No one saw this abuse that I was getting... maybe no one cared.

Pull my chair around and closer to him he got up into my face. He didn't smell bad he smelled like mint and fire or maybe ash. He had a smirk playing on his lips.

"You have no idea who your talking to do you?" He said ruefully and leaned back pull his hand through his hair.

"Should I know who you are?" I challenged but my stomach dropped, who was he?!

"Yeah you should know," I stated.

"Then who are you?" I asked feeling my heart beat slow.

"Blaise..." I felt my stomach clench with fear. "Greyson." He finishes as he watches my reaction.

But as I feel the fear grip me I remember what Cassy said to me. I shouldn't be so quick to judge. But still he was a prick to me earlier.

"Pleasure to meet you." I say with a small nod and turn my chair back around.

He looked shocked must not have been the reaction that he had wanted. But that was fine now he should just leave me alone.

But instead I get rewarded with a laugh a deep one but a laugh none the less. It sent shiver through me. I turned my head and looked over at him.

"Your different that's nice. What's your name?" He said looking down at me.

"Rea." I managed to squeak out, he nodded and then left with a wave of his hand. I sighed and leaned my head on the desk.

What a horrible weekend this was turning out to be. What was I a magnet did I just attract danger or maybe someone cursed me.

The next hours passed in a blur of boredom and a few members but not many. Thankful for my shift to be done I hurried back to the employees only house.

I slumped out on the bench and sighed around in my bag looking for my iPod. After searching through my abyss like bag I found it. I pop my head phone in and blasted music.

Pulling off the polo I looked at myself in the mirror. The hickey was easily spotted once I pulled my hair back. I growled in annoyance. This was great.

Taking the pants next I examined the rest of my body I was in shape. Not crazy fit just the right amount. I slipped on my jeans and then my t-shirt. Combing through my hair.

Looking around I started dancing and signing along with Linkin Park - Across the Line. Twirling and holding an air microphone and I jammed out.

Turning I caught the sight of James he was standing in the door way clapping and I blushed hard slipping as I took a misstep. I landed hard on my shoulder biting my lip at the pain.

I felt a hand help me and James looked concerned. I pulled out my head phone and shot him a glare that could turn someone to stone.

"Sorry I didn't think you'd be that startled. How's the shoulder?" He asked as he gently prob around the shoulder it was just bruised.

"We'll it's fine. But seriously who wouldn't freak out if they saw someone standing in the door way like that?" I said.

"It's your own fault for having the music up so loud that you couldn't hear me when I said your name." He said simply as he shrugged and laugh at me. I sigh and sat down on the bench rubbing my shoulder.

"Your so annoying James. I didn't know that you had a shift today," I said.

"It was a last minute thing I am filling in for Sam. He had to be out got a date with his girl friend."

"Really, that's nice of you but didn't you have something that you had to do today too?"

"Aren't you one to remember. I did have a date but I went and meet up with him and he was a complete asshole not even worth my time. So like the good friend I am I filled in. Besides I get some extra cash that's always an incentive for me."

"You should stop using dating sights they haven't been working for you," I said.

"You want me to go out and try to find one. Honey that will be interesting, know that you haven't been to a gay bar I'll let you in on a little secret. They are a hell of a place, and I am not one that likes to share my man, even though I date multiple ones at a time."

"Have I ever told you that half the stuff you say has no logic to it and gives me a headache." I rubbed my eyes and sigh at his weird logic.

"You wouldn't be the first one. And may I ask what is with this outfit?" He said pointing and giving me a look of distaste. I laughed a little and then acted offended.

"What wrong with my outfit?" I scoffed and held back a laugh as he glared at me. Holding up his hand.

"For one you look close to a hobo"- he held up a finger-"and second you look like you grab random piece and just ran out the door." He held up another finger and push them out into my face and I chuckled.

"What if I did. You know the life of a high schooler is very hard." I say placing a hand over my heart, and pouting.

"Yeah." he stretch it out and started pulling off his chlotes, "I lived that life as a gay boy I am sure a pretty girl as yourself is doing better than I was."

"I suppose, but what if I am attracting the attention of the wrong guys it seems lately?" I shook my head lightly and looked over at James. He was in shape he was lean though, where Blaise had been big and muscular. I chasted my self for thinking like that.

"Well depends on the guys, so do tell what are these guys like?" He looked over at me as he pulled on a white polo fixing the collar that had turned up.

"You know the Greyson right?" I turned my head when he started puling his pants off.

"I know of the older one he was a sophomore when I was graduating. What of them though. Pleases tell me that you didn't get involved with them!" I could hear his soft intake of air and bite my lip.

"No! I haven't done anything like that, I just seems to be attracting their attention." I said turning facing him glad that he had pants on now. And pleaded with my eyes. He seemed to believe me.

"What type of attention are you attracting?" Sighing a little he moved towards me taking a seat next to me.

"To much from the twins and then Balise earlier today during work." I mumbled out and fiddle with my hair.

"What happened?" He asked and I knew that I needed to get it off my chest.

So I told him what happened with Balise not bothering with what happened with the twins because that wasn't that bad and they didn't really touch me. Unlike Balise, I still felt a little shaken from the whole thing.

"Your in for some trouble you managed to attract the attention of the three out of the four brothers those aren't great odds. I would just try to lay low and not draw attention to yourself. But what am I saying it sounds like you've hooked them."

"But I didn't want this I just wanted a quiet senior year that involved normal things not brothers that all are weird and different." I said frustration lacing my words.

"I would take them for you but sadly enough their all straight. Because its a damned shame." He shakes his head and has a dark gleam in his eyes.

"That mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble one of these days." I punch him lightly in the shoulder and he chuckles a little.

"It hasn't yet and I think its lead to some pretty fun situations if you understand me." He gave me a wink and I started laughing. He was insane that was for sure.

"I need to be going now though. And you need to hop to it and get to work before you get Sam in trouble." I say a with a smile and stand grabbing my bag and shutting my locker.

"I'm going boss lady don't get your panties into a twist." He says with a salute and their is a hint of mockery in his voice.

"Whatever, have fun working." I say with a wave and leave heading out the door to the employ parking lot finishing around for my keys. I open the car door and get in starting the engine and then heading home. I stop on the way home and get a coffee from the local coffee shop.

Getting home I look around but no ones home yet. Sighing I throw away my empty coffee cup and check my phone looking I see I have a couple text messages from Cassy. And then some from an unknown numbers. I read Cassy's first.

Hey Boo. Whatcha doing?

This is hurtful what friend doesn't respond.

Oh your working today right? Sorry hope your not getting in trouble for all the messages.

I have never in my life been this bored save me. And oh yeah let me tell you that I might have given your number the Nix and Sebastian the other day. So don't hate and just talk they are nice I swear. Anyways text me back.

Reading over the last message twice I want to throw my phone out the window into the pool in the back yard. She's got to be kidding me, I sigh. But it is Cassy that I am talking about she loves to do things like this. Opening the text messages I read over them.

Its Nix.

Read the first one I added the number to my phone but didn't respond to the message just not yet. Flipping back to the other messages I figured it had to be Sebastian.

Hi Rea, it's Sebastian sorry for what Balise did to you at work. He can be a real ass sometimes. Anyway as your friend was nice enough to let us have your number. So text me when ever you want.

I bite my lip not wanting to say anything back but another part of me was saying do it do it. Almost like a nagging feeling that wasn't going to go away and that was annoying. I pull out my lap top and powered it up.

I would respond later I thought.

So hour later when I had been through Tumblur, Facebook, We Heart It and then Wattpad. I was thoroughly done with the computer turning it off and shoving it onto my bedside table I turn to my phone. Thinking about the messages again.

Looking over at the clock I check the time 9:16. Picking my phone I respond to Nix first.

Sending him a Hello and nothing else I didn't know what else to say so I left it at hello. Then flipping over to Sebastian I had more to work with.

Yeah, I was a little surprised. And I assume you talking about Cassy.

Hitting send and locking my phone I plug it in and then take off down stairs. Still no ones home how boring. I mumble to myself and head to the kitchen, I grab a soda from the fridge and then a slice of cold pizza and walk back up stairs.

I wonder what I was going to do tomorrow . I bite into the pizza chewing as I thought and then I made my way back into my room. Looking down at my phone their is a text message. Oh... sitting the soda down on the table I pick my phone up and slide it open.

Sebastian : Yeah, I talked to her on Friday. I hope that you don't mind me having it.

That was oddly kind of him everyone said he was a complete player maybe he was nice, and people were just judging him harshly. I nodded to myself and type back.

Me: Its fine I don't mind, I was just a little surprised that all.

I had finished my pizza and soda and felt tired, It was time for me to go to sleep. I've been sleeping a lot more lately its weird. But sure enough my eyes start to close and I get under the blankets before I completely pass.

___________________________________

Thanks for all the support guys it means a lot to me for all the comments and votes. So leave let's see if you guys can leave me at least 3 comment and 5 votes. I think you guys can do it.

Insanly awesome cover by Marcy!!!

Vote

Comment

And Follow if you'd like :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 193 55
"...and a little bird told me our king has been spending too much time in Purgatory, meeting with certain archangels." I was sure I didn't hear him c...
224 45 27
The army of Demons has been repelled and almost a year later demon activity is scarce. That is until a new terror descends on the Lightforce Academy...
195 4 62
When 3 girls and 4 brothers supposedly meet for the first time, it turns out they aren't so different from everyone else. They all have tragic backgr...
491K 9.3K 26
Senior year is supposed to be the best year of their lives. That might be true for everyone else, but Fallon and Lucian and Griffin have more importa...