Taking a Chance

By WalkerWitch

Daryl Dixon had a hard life. He grew up with alcoholic parents, an abusive father and a crazy brother. Nothin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 35

1K 50 9
By WalkerWitch

A week went by and Gabrielle's face now only showed some light bruising in colors of muted yellows and greens and most of her pain was gone. She knew with some clever tricks of her make-up, she could hide most of them if she felt like going out.

Daryl noticed that she was still slightly subdued, but hoped in time she would be back to normal. He had turned down some recently offered overtime as he didn't want to leave her alone over the weekend. He wanted his Princess back.

The one thing that he knew that she truly loved to do was ride behind him on his motorcycle. They hadn't been out on it in a couple weeks and it was time for them to ride again. They both could use the freedom of the road.

Gabrielle had stayed in the house all week not wanting anyone to see her face and have to answer unwanted questions. As much as she loved their little house, it was starting to close in on her. She heard Daryl's boots coming down the stairs and wondered why he had them on. He typically wore them when he rode and he didn't tell her he had plans today to go anywhere.

"Mornin' beautiful," he said as he entered the kitchen. He popped a kiss on her head as he went to get himself a cup of coffee. As much as he thought her overly expensive coffee machine was ridiculous, it sure as hell made a good cup of coffee. He was glad she brought it with her from Atlanta.

"What are your plans today, Princess?"

"Nothing really. What about you?"

Daryl took another sip of his coffee. "Thought we'd go for a ride today, maybe a nice long one. Whadda think?"

Gabrielle's eyes lit up. "Really? We haven't been out on the bike in weeks. I'd love to go!" She started to run towards the stairs to change out of her t-shirt and shorts and into riding clothes, but she stopped short. She ran back to Daryl and crushed her lips to his. He had been gentle with her all week as she healed and now it looked like she was ready for him again.

Daryl's tongue pushed hard against hers until he controlled her mouth, then it softened. Gabrielle leaned into him and the kiss. She knew he was taking it easy on her giving her time to heal both mentally and physically, and had not even attempted to have sex with her. She appreciated his concern and consideration, but she was ready to have their lives go back to normal. Going riding today was a great start.

Gabrielle broke the kiss first. "I better get changed," she told him with a smile, "Or we may not make it and I really want to ride today."

"Get going, Princess otherwise I may just take you right here on the counter." The hungry look Daryl gave her sent had her getting instantly wet for him, but that was going to have to wait, she needed this ride on his bike first.

"Save that for later," she told him with a wink as she dashed upstairs.

It ended up being a perfect day for a ride. They traveled over back roads for hours just enjoying the fresh air and the road. It was a rare day in Georgia that the heat wasn't stifling and the cloudless sky was a perfect blue.

Gabrielle hung onto Daryl enjoying every minute of the ride. There were plenty of times that she could have just been sitting behind him without holding on, but half of the enjoyment of the trip was holding onto her husband as they drove around the countryside.

She knew Daryl blamed himself for what happened to her, but she didn't at all. Sure it was his brother that basically kidnapped her, but that did not make it Daryl's fault. Merle was the only one responsible. The freedom she felt riding behind him was the best medicine for her. It helped her start to put away that horrible day and get back to living the way she should.

Daryl always enjoyed being out on his bike, especially since he got the new Triumph. He had been a loner for so long that having Gabrielle ride behind him was really unique in the beginning. It did take a little bit to get used to having her there all the time, but now he missed her when he rode alone. When he bought the bike, he didn't think they had a chance in hell of staying married or he may have thought of getting another Harley instead of the Triumph as they are more conducive to double riding, but he did love his Triumph Tiger.

They road for hours before finally stopping back at The Monkey Farm for a late lunch. Mack was happy to see them both after their extended absence when they were trying to avoid Merle. Since Daryl had skipped breakfast he was starving so in addition to their normal cheeseburger order he added a large order for chili cheese fries.

Mack served them a couple of beers while they waited and sat down with them for a moment. He had known Daryl for years and was happy that he had turned his life around from his troublesome days and was doing well. Gabrielle was a perfect match for him and Daryl enjoyed her spunkiness.

"So haven't seen your brother around lately," said Mack.

Daryl took a long sip of his beer before responding. "Nope. From what I heard he's left town for good. He knows if I see him again, I'll kill him." Daryl's eyes saw the question in Mack's. "Seriously."

"Hate to say it Daryl, but it's for the better." Mack heard the bell from the kitchen and stood up. "Be right back with your food."

Gabrielle leaned her head on her husband's shoulder. "Love you Daryl Dixon."

"Love ya back Gabrielle Dixon." He kissed the top of her head.

She looked up at him and gave him a big smile. "Thanks for today. It was just what I needed."

"I know," he said before he leaned over to kiss her full lips. This was the deep type of kiss that he loved. He had been gentle with her all week, but now they could go back to their normal toe-curling passionate kisses.

"Hey you two, eat first then get a room," Mack laughed as he walked away from their table. Neither of them heard him put their burgers down on the table.

Gabrielle giggled. If Mack only knew where her hand was at that moment, he'd probably ask them to leave. "Good idea Mack!" She gave Daryl's now hard dick another squeeze through his jeans and picked up her burger with an innocent smile.

Daryl leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Just wait until we get home."

"Promise?" she purred. "I have plans for my mouth to do wicked things to you later."

Just when Daryl was hoping that the hard on in his pants would have a chance to go down, she had to go and say something like that. Gabrielle had one incredibly talented mouth and his dick loved it. "We're eatin' and headin' right home. That is as long as I don't bend you over my bike in the parkin' lot and take you from behind when we get outside." He could tease her as just good as she could do to him.

"Eat fast!" Gabrielle laughed.

They ended up not rushing their dinner, but they didn't dawdle either. They paid Mack at the bar and Daryl took Gabrielle's hand as they turned to head out. They were almost at the door when they heard, "Hey Dixon."

They both turned around and saw Buddy Conlon approaching them with a pool cue in his hand. Daryl just gave him a steely glare wondering what the asshole wanted. "What?"

"You're brother owes me money."

"If you're talking about the money I'm sure he promised you for ratting me out that last time I was here, you ain't never gonna see that." Daryl moved closer so he was inches from Buddy's face. "You ever doing somethin' like that to me again, I'll take you out into the lot and beat your ass so bad, they'll have to carry you home, Conlon. That's a promise."

"And I'll kick you in the balls so hard, you may just change into a girl," Gabrielle added. "Let's go babe, he isn't worth our time."

"Fuckin' loser," Daryl mumbled loud enough so that everyone could hear. Daryl tugged on Gabrielle's hand and they headed towards the door, just before she went through, Gabrielle looked back at a pissed off Buddy. She made an 'L' with her thumb and index finger and put it to her forehead. Most everyone in the bar burst started to laugh as the door closed behind her.

Daryl handed her a helmet. "What did you do?"

Gabrielle showed him and he burst out laughing. "Let's get us home before we cause any more trouble, Princess."

The sun was a low orange ball in the sky by the time they got home. They both raced for the front door and Daryl juggled the keys a bit in his haste to get in the front door. Finally, the door flew open and they rushed inside. Gabrielle threw the bolt across to lock the world out. Tonight was just about them.

It was a frantic and frenzied few minutes as they couldn't get their clothes off fast enough. Daryl was hopping around on one foot trying to get a boot off as Gabrielle was much faster and was almost completely naked before he had his boots and shirt off. As soon as the last piece of clothing hit the floor were wrapped around each other like they hadn't had sex in weeks, instead of days.

Daryl ground his hips against Gabrielle. "See what you do to me woman," he growled. With his heart thudding in his chest, sending all of his blood south, he took control of her mouth as his tongue clashed with hers.

Gabrielle easily felt his hard erection pressing up against her flat stomach. Everything about him turned her on. "Mmm...," she hummed as her tongue slid out to meet his. She was eager to explore his mouth, burying her hands in his hair to angle his head more fully to align their lips.

His hands quickly found themselves full of her breasts. He loved feeling the weight of them in his hands. He squeezed them roughly know that was what she liked and then pinched her nipples between his rough fingers eliciting several low moans to come from her.

Gabrielle's' hands left his hair and one rested on his hip as the other's fingers wrapped around his aching cock. As they still stood in their living room, Gabrielle dropped down to the floor on her knees and rubbed her face along his hard shaft, then ever so slowly she drew him into her open mouth, swirling her tongue around his wide head.

"Oh God, yes," he groaned.

Her hands caressed him up and down his thighs to finally join her mouth, one curving around his base to match the motion of her tongue and the other reaching lower to squeeze his balls. Daryl immediately put his hands in her hair and held her head still as he moved in and out of her mouth. When he felt himself hit the back of her throat, he almost lost his load. He wasn't ready to come this soon.

Daryl reluctantly pulled himself out of her talented mouth and practically threw her onto the sofa. Now it was Daryl's turn to get between Gabrielle's legs and he started with a combination of kisses and nips along her inner thighs. His eyes met hers as they traveled higher and higher and he saw the same lust and hunger in hers that he knew he felt. She was the only woman he would ever want this badly and he still could never get enough of her.

He kissed the softness at the top of one thigh, then the other, savoring the moment before he actually tasted her. It still thrilled him that she was always bare down there, so when his mouth traveled from her thigh to her slit he knew she could easily feel every single touch of his lips. When his tongue invaded her body, Gabrielle arched her back off the sofa as small electrical shocks flowed throughout her body in anticipation. He knew everything that she liked, everything she needed and everything she begged for. And he was ready to give it to her.

This past week had been torture for him as he gave her space to heal. She didn't ask for it, but he knew that she needed it. Before the kidnapping, they had sex all the time and anywhere they felt like it in their little house. Daryl loved that she was adventurous and together they learned how far they could take it.

He had a week of pent up frustration he needed to get rid of, which almost made him laugh as he spent years getting laid occasionally and now he could barely go a day. As he looked at the hunger in her eyes, Daryl knew she didn't need it soft and slow, but tonight would be about hard, fast and making her come as many times as he could...starting with now.

Gabrielle was trying not to writhe too much as Daryl did magical things to her with his mouth. His fingers kept her spread apart for easy access to every part of her sexual core. It was when he took full control of her clit with his tongue that started her quick climb towards ecstasy. When he filled her with not one but two fingers and found the spot inside her that always sent her over the edge. Immediately the universe exploded around her and she cried out over and over again as her body shook from the intense orgasm.

She had barely finished before he pulled her off the sofa and turned her around. She knew what he wanted...she always did. Gabrielle bent over at the waist and spread her legs to allow his access to her.

Daryl pressed his naked body roughly against her so she could feel how hard he was for her. Then he positioned himself so she could feel the tip of his cock pressing against her swollen wet sex. Then he suddenly thrust inside of her and with one hand she supported herself as he pounded himself in and out of her. God that felt so good.

With her other hand, she touched herself to quicken along her next climax, as she wanted to come with him. She had to.

"Yeah, that's it touch your pussy baby, come with me...come on come with me," he growled. "Almost there ...oh fuck!" He kept thrusting chasing his own orgasm as he gasped 'oh fuck' over and over again, and then he was there.

"Yes...oh God yes," she cried out at the same time. Together they tumbled off the edge of the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.2K 17
Daryl Dixon is a man of choice. He chose not to follow his parents wishes. He chose to move way from them to Atlanta, Georgia. There Daryl found a jo...
15.6K 595 8
You had known Daryl Dixon for most of your life and had been together for most of it. You stuck together through all the curve balls life tried throw...
136K 2.8K 32
Maria and Daryl have been together since the beginning. They were meant for each other and nothing in the world could rip them apart. When the apocal...
241K 7.3K 52
Keri is on her own, for the second time since the beginning of the end. She's finally starting to learn that you have to be hard to survive in a wor...