Unforgettable (The Fooo Consp...

By abstractruins

Anne is a normal 14 year old girl. Her normal life changes when a band called The Fooo comes to observe her... More

Unforgettable( a Fooo Fanfiction in English)
Chapter 1: New York Never Rests
Chapter 3: Mystery Guests
Chapter 4: The Class
Side note
Chapter 4: Dark Horse
Side note
Chapter 5: Heart Attack
Chapter 6: The Chosen Ones
Chapter 7: Uhh... Awkward
Chapter 8: Heartbreak?
Chapter 9: Start of a Beautiful Friendship
Side Note
Chapter 10: WAIT WHAT??!!
Chapter 11: The Plan Worked!
Side Note
Chapter 13: Let The Games Begin!!
Chapter 14: Truce!
Chapter 15: A Flash of Brown with a Touch of Red and Orange
Chapter 16: Monster
Chapter 17: Wake Up!
Chapter 18: You Got a Good Arm Kid
Chapter 19: Just a Dream
Chapter 20: In Charge
Side Note:
Chapter 21: Frozen
Side Note:
Chapter 22: Fun Day
Chapter 23: Disney Movie Mood
Chapter 24: Knock on the Door
Chapter 25: You Fall You Get Right Back Up
Chapter 26: The Van
Chapter 27: YOU DO!!!
Chapter 28: VIP Floor
Chapter 29: Kiss
Chapter 30: Club
Chapter 31: Over
Side Note:
Chapter 32: Messages
Side Note:
Chapter 33: Silent Tears
Chapter 34: Uh-oh
Chapter 35: Cecilia
Chapter 36: Ice
Chapter 37: Saying Good-Bye Hurts
Chapter 38: First Day of School
Chapter 38: We Can Defend Ourselves
Chapter 39: You Said Forever
Chapter 40: New Manager
Chapter 41: Tour
Chapter 42: Good to Have You Back
Chapter 43: Why Didn't You Call?
Chapter 44:The Masked Man
Chapter 45: The Performance
Authors Note:
Picture of Lizze on the Side:
Chapter 46: Woohooo!!!
Chapter 47: Skpe
NOT AN UPDATE SORRY:
Chapter 48: Unforgettable
Authors Note:

Chapter 12: The Last Song

1.7K 49 4
By abstractruins

ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Ok what's the next movie?" I asked.

"INCEPTION 2!!!" screamed OG and Omar. "Heck to the no!" I screamed back. "Titanic!!" screamed Lizzie. "NO!!!!" screamed OG and Omar. "The Last Song?" I suggested. "Never heard of it" said Omar "Me neither" said OG. Lizzie and my mouths hung open because that's our favorite movie of all time. "You know who Miley Cyrus is?" I asked them. "Who doesn't" said Omar. "Yeah well she's the main actress and she's an amazing actress" Lizzie said. "Liam Hemsworth is also in it and might I say. WOAH!!!" I said and Lizzie laughed along with me and we looked at the guys faces to see them have their arms crossed and them pouting. "Guys, guys don't worry. He's WAY older than us, doesn't know we exist, and plus you guys are as cool and as good looking as him. They smiled and nodded. "LAST SONG IT IS!!!" Lizzie screamed. "Just a warning guys, we literally cry our eyes out during this movie." I said. OG and Omar laughed and I got up to put in the movie.

*Halfway into the movie- ANNE'S POINT OF VIEW:

I was already crying and I looked up at OG at the exact time he looked down at me.He put his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest as he placed a quick kiss on top of my head. I closed my eyes and smiled. I looked at Lizzie and Omar to see them in a similar position except instead of a kiss on the top of her head, Lizzie received a kiss on her lips from Omar. "AWWWWW!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and received a glare from Lizzie, a blush from Omar and a chuckle and a high-five from OG. I returned to my position and continued watching the heart-breaking movie. As it got to the part where Ronnie's father died when she was playing the piano I was literally crying my eyes out while OG held me close in a tight hug. "Thanks OG and sorry for crying just I cry all the time during this movie because um...well...um...m-my d-dad d-d-d-died of c-c-c-c-c-cancer." I burst into tears again. Great now OG thinks I'm a weirdo. He hugged me tighter and I felt a tear escape his eye. I couldn't look up because OG was holding onto me for dear life and I was hugging him just as hard. He pulled me up from the couch and into the kitchen and placed me on the counter top. He wiped my tears and got me a paper towel. I thanked him and wiped away the tears he didn't wipe away already. "Hey OG sorry for crying like that I don't really know where that came from" I said."Hey, it's ok to cry. I mean its your dad." he calmed me down and hugged me. He pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine. His lips were coming closer to mine until they were so close I could feel his breath on my face. He leaned in even closer and our lips connected.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 341 44
Just read it pls this takes all my time.
12.1K 322 21
⸻ ONE MINUTE I'M THINKING "DAMN, HER BUTT LOOKS GREAT IN THOSE JEANS" AND THE NEXT I'M LIKE "OH MY GOD, SHE JUST GOT KNOCKED DOWN BY THE FUCKING BASS...
1.1K 27 6
Grunge One Shots WARNING 18 + READERS ONLY - Sexual Content, profanity and mention of drug abuse. DISCLAIMER:- I do not own any rights to the real na...
7.2K 225 32
Penny Knight is an ordinary girl she also happens to be Awsten Knights twin sister,what will happen when Awsten gets penny to join him on warped tour...