Lover From The Stars

By BlackxRaven

I was only 6 when my escape pod separated me from my family. And before I knew it I was crash landing in Hell... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fithteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Book 2!!??!!

Chapter One

19.4K 557 83
By BlackxRaven

Chapter 1: Landing

Rianara

I watched outside of my pod at my home planet. The beautiful purple planet was on fire. Pods of families leaving and the alien attackers where still landing. I shudder in fear as I watch from afar. A loud bang it the side of my pod, I quickly look just to see it was my sister's pod connecting to mine. She smiled and waved at me. I love my older sister Marva. She's the most beautiful Yrenea on our planet. Well, second to our mother of course. She had the most beautiful blue green skin, prominent markings contouring her face, full lips, high cheek bones, and a small nose. And Marva's eyes were a dark purple, and the icing on the cake. She had curly long black hair. Every time we went out everyone would stare at her or complement her.

"Everything will be okay Rianara. I promise." I smiled at my sister.

"Thank you Marva... how much longer until we land?" She looked down at something on her lap.

"I few days... but we will be safe. Now rest Rianara." She said and placed her hand on her window and so did I.

"Okay." I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I was woken up abruptly when my pod banged against an meteoroid that sent me hurling through space. I quickly tried to communicate with my family but I got nothing. For days I cried and slept, afraid to eat all my rations, I was also extremely hungry. New but familiar planets came into view. I couldn't exactly put my finger on it but I knew these planets. Then a small chill shiver down my spine... I knew where I was now. The blue and green planet was all I could see now.

"No! Any place but here!" I screamed, pressing the communication button in my pod. I need to talk to Marva! Momma! Anyone! I cried and cried as I got closer. Something hit the side of my pod and I recoiled, and hit the side of my head. Then everything went black.

"Don't touch it!" I feminine voice whispered and I could hear a slapping sound.

"But Ma'am, you know what we must do." The man said. I had slowly opened my eyes. A women was standing before in a white garment. These Earthlings... look nothing like I was told. They're not red with pitch black, fangs, claws, and horns. They, in honestly look weak. Soft? I don't know how to describe it.

"Oh! Hello dear." She said sweetly.

"H-Hello?" The women smiled
widely.

"She even speaks out language! Oh this is really exciting!" She gushed to the men and women in uniformed garments.

"Dr. Cuevas, don't forget your job here. Run test on the invader and see what it's kind is planning." The man most decorated said as he stepped forward, others following behind him. The Dr.Cuevas changed her posture and cleared her throat.

"And let me remind you General. This is my independently ran research facility that you have no control over. Or should I remind you that your boss is also my husband? Now leave the premises NOW!" The General mumbled under his breath and walk out, taking the uniforms with him. The women turned to me and smiled.

"Hello?" I said again and she just smiled harder.

"Sorry the doctor loves seeing new aliens for the first time." A smaller women said with a bright pad in her hand.

"So what's your name dear?" The Dr. Cuevas asked.

"Rianara." I said she smiled.

"And you you would be male yes?" Male?

"No?"

"Oh well on our planet you have the male genitalia and we call them males."

"I'm a Mamo." Confusion flashed through the women's eyes.

"And what's that." I felt my face flush at the thought of the answer.

"I will have those," I said pointing at her breast," but I give the Mohma my children to bare."

"Oh!... Well that is certainly different alright." She said looking at me then the smaller women.

"So what to the Mohma look like?"

"Same skin color but with black markings that's vary. Eye colors that very because we can change how we look-"

"Oh change right now!" I tilted my head and narrowed my eyes at her. She a strange Mohma. I thought of her brown eyes and made them like hers.

"See?" She got closer and then did some kind of squeal.

"That's amazing! Elizabeth! Do you see this!?" She asked the shorter women who rolled her eyes.

"Yes, now stop yelling." Earthlings are not so bad.

"Other that this what else can you do? Like fly? Super strength? Lazier eyes-"

"Marie! She's not a comic book character!" The Elizabeth women yelled at Dr.Cuevas.

"Oh hush! Well?" She asked me.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not a lazier eyed monster. But I'm pretty strong."

"Are your kind intelligent?"

"I was in a pod that came from a planet far beyond your kinds knowledge. So."

"She's funny!"

"Ah... Her blood is blue?" The Elizabeth said.

"This is too amazing! Elizabeth! I'm taking her." Elizabeth rubbed the side of her head.

"No Marie. Do I need to remind you of the pet you took home that started to bite children!? It was turning kids yellow!" Oh a Pistern, pretty little things. But they don't like change.

"Rianara, I know all of this is still new to you. But would you like to be my daughter? My child?" I looked at the Elizabeth and sadness swirled in her blue eyes.

"Marie..."

"What do you say dear?" She asked again with a sweet smile.

"You want to be my Mother?" I asked and she laughed.

"Yes."

"B-But I have a Mother...I... already have one."

"N-No no, sweetheart. I'm not trying to replace your mother. I could and would never try to do that. But you can come home with me. And live a life here."

"Oh...Okay... I'll come home with you Dr.Cuevas."

And that's how I became Riana Cuevas. I later found out why Momma Cuevas took me in. She had a miscarriage and her body and mental stability couldn't take losing her child. She had a few since she took me in. And each time she would still smile and hold me. Humans are such gentle creatures.

As the years went by I blended in with the other humans. Taking on a form that I grew into. Soon changing my body to look like the humans became simple. I never really noticed it until I would look at my reflection. And knowing that the person I see isn't me.

As the years went on I did keep myself distant from the females on this planet. Momma Cuevas said it would too dangerous for me to date here. Well she actually said not to have sex with them because of my genitalia. But then again I never found any of them attractive. But not having someone as my lover at my age is hard. My kind are very territorial and we love hard. By my age I should already have a lover and starting my family.

So I don't really have friends. When I walk the halls of my high school students talk in hushed whispers but it doesn't bother me. I've some pretty crazy things about myself I'll admit. I'm a gangster, drug dealers, I was supposed to graduate years ago, etc. And everyone of them made me laugh. Sometimes people tried talking to me and I respond back. But I like to keep things short. Not wanting to get too attached to someone and then have them reject me for who I really am. Or telling everyone. Telling everyone I'm and alien or the fact I have the male genitalia. Which on this planet would cause some people to freak.

But other than that living on this planet has been enjoyable. Oh! And Mamma Cuevas is pregnant, I'm gonna be a big sister.

____________________________________

This is my first time writing a alien book so let me know how it was!!!!

Hope y'all enjoyed this, its my new book.

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.6K 34
Twenty five years after the attack of alien spacecraft, Earth is no longer the same. Not for humans, let alone for me, who was born from a human and...
2.4K 260 30
My life in ruins, this is where I'm at currently. I was living a lie, lying to people and most importantly to myself. You can act straight all you...
1.8M 58.3K 55
"Why are you mad at me?" I asked nervously, looking down. I didn't know it would make her mad that I had someone over to comfort me, i didn't want to...
622K 22.9K 36
I'm one of those odd species called intersex. People tend to have a different prespective in our existance. Lets just say a split opinion, most take...