Infatuated: A King's Hart Nov...

By SybilleAlexandrine

THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY BEING EDITED. . . MIND YOURSELF. Nathanial King moved to Savoie, Louisiana to deal wi... More

Before you read. . .
Prologue
I. Girl in the Yellow Lingerie
II. Breakfast Twins
III. King's Fancy
IV. Say You'll Stay
VI. Square One
VII. Supplication
VIII. Starting something
IX. Royally
Author's Final Words.

V. So Sweet

27.9K 1.4K 283
By SybilleAlexandrine

 Her slim body fit perfectly against mine, and carrying her around the suite was nothing, especially with her warm kisses against my lips to sustain me.

I felt my way up her thighs to her waist, until they rested against her breast and squeezed. Her head fell back leaving my lips with a pop. I think I may have found a sweet spot of hers. Dragging her head down to meet my eyes, I smiled at her deviously. "Your kisses are so sweet." I said against her lips.

"Thank you," she whispered, such a polite girl.

"I'm willing to bet your pussy tastes sweeter." My gaze traveled over her face and searched her eyes.

They were blazing clearly caught off guard by my language. I couldn't help it, she had to know just how dirty my thoughts got where she was concerned. My fingers found their way to her panties and I moved the soft material aside to slide them down her center.

"Oh baby," I looked down from her torso than up to her eyes. "You're already so wet for me, won't you let me taste you?"

Her bottom  lip disappeared under her teeth as she nodded her consent.

With our lips entwined, I walked her over to the table where we were eating, moved the  plates away and set her down on the edge.  I positioned myself between her open thighs and kept my eyes as I undress her.

First her sweater, than her dress went up and off  and I was staring down at her simple thin blue lace underwear. My mouth ran dry and I pulled a chair up so I'd be seated directly in front of her. 

"Take them off," I demanded and sat back into the chair with one hand holding up my chin and the other on my cock.

She complied reaching back to unhook her bra to release her breast. They spilled out and she flung the bra at me with a snap. Leaning forward, I caught her feet and removed her flats one by one. When they fell to the to the floor, I looked down inspecting her toes. They were painted at deep red color, and I gave into the urge to slip one between by lips for a taste.

She was lucky I didn't have a foot fetish, I thought raising one foot in view. I would have had a feast. She got shy and tugged her foot away from me. I actually growled and felt my blood boil at her dismissing me. She would learn tonight.

I helped her remove her panties and parted her legs. I was practically foaming at the mouth when I pulled my chair up closer and finally covered her clit with my mouth. She hissed at the contact and I felt her body quiver in my mouth. I drew continuous circled over her center and reap the benefits when she creams and bucks against me. 

"Oh God, that feels so good." She purred.

I stole a quick glance at her. She was lost. Her head was sprung back, while her teeth scraped across her bottom lip.  Perfect. I thought and smile against her center.  

"I knew you would taste sweet." I told her. "From the minute I saw you I knew I had to have you just like this." I used my fingers to part her folds wide open, and watched as her clit danced and throbbed for me. Her breath hitched when I ran by tongue along the moistness tasting and drinking from her. 

I felt her warms hands moved along my back  to my neck, and then finally buried themselves in my hair. "You are really good at this," she whispered between breaths. 

"It's my favorite thing to do, and I know you like it." I told her, it was not a question.

She nodded and admitted, " I really do."

One finger went into her deep and the second followed. Her whimpers and shutters were all the reward I needed as I searched out her grainy center and curved my fingers against it. She cried out, and I closed my mouth over her  bud yet again, running the same deliberate circles with my tongue.

She tasted like nectar, bittersweet and satisfying in all the right places. I pegged her reaction and paused when I saw two tear streaks run down her cheeks. Was she crying? Should I stop?

Slowly I moved my fingers out of her and kissed my way up her belly, between and her breasts. The dark nipples were erect from being exposed to the cool air. I drank them in, taking time to worship each with all the attention they deserved.

The sweet sounds she made, had me ready to blow her back out. "Put your arms around me baby," I told her and wanted to cry when she did exactly as I said.  "Good girl.

I lifted her up off the table and her legs went around my waist again, before I swiftly carried her over to the bed where I set her down.

Making quick work of my own shirt and pants I took in the naked sight of her. Her chest rose and fell and it felt good to see she was just as affected as I was. "You're so fucking sexy baby. . . I'm dying for you." It was the truth, and I yanked my briefs down harshly as I told her so.

She reached her hand out to me. "I want to touch you," she said softly and I stepped closer so that her hands could run down the length of my stomach. The mere touch of her skin on mine sent shivers  through me.

"Baby, I'm all yours," I said and collapsed on top of her, crushing my lips onto hers. I found the swell of her breast and cupped one running the pad of my thumb over the nipple. "I will have you tonight and you will be all mine beautiful girl."

I rolled my hips forcing my erection into her and she cried out. "Oh God wait...," she murmured, her hand gripping my forearm.

"I know baby," I soothed pulling back from her lips. "Let me take care of you. I'll make you feel really good. I promise. You won't regret it." I moved my hands down her thighs and parted her legs to stare down at her pussy. I quickly reached over to the lamp stand, found the black square, ripped the condom wrapper and slip the latex over me.

There was no stopping me. I wanted her and I would take what I wanted. "You were so tight before when I tasted you," I spoke my voice a hard rasp. "When my cock is in you, you'll be so much tighter won't you?"

"Yes," she cried out pushing though harsh breaths of her own. I needed to have her dark eyes on mine, and I nearly came undone when I caught her lazily taking me in.

"I'm going to have you now," I said mounting her and felt her shiver beneath me. I loomed over her before the head of my cock sank into her forcing her hips to open wider. Being inside of her was divine, and the sensation wrapped around me like a warm blanket.  "Are you okay?" My arms came to rest at the sides of her head and I stroked her cheeks. There were those damned tears again. What was it with her and crying?

She nodded. "You feel amazing," she spoke past her smile.

Thrusting into her deep and fast, I wanted her to feel every heat of passion that coursed through me. I needed her to feel what she did to me. This was my revenge on her being so damn sexy across the way in her apartment. This is what you do to me Nuri.

She squeezed herself around me in time with my every thrust. The sweet angel, she was milking me for everything I had. If she kept it up, she would have it.

We made all kinds of sounds, and my mouth was filthier than it's ever been, what with me whispering how good it felt to fuck her and to be inside of her. It drove her wild and made her writhe beneath me.

"Mmmm, Oh God, I'm - -,

I swallowed her words with a deep wet kiss darting my tongue into her mouth to silence her. I knew she was there, I felt it in the way she clenched down all around me. Her moans and cries were lost in my kisses and I was not to far behind her with my own rigid cry.

There in the darkness, with our eyes still latched onto each other's, we both climaxed lost to the wild abandoned and carnal lust. I rolled onto my back taking her with me, and as she lay lazily on my stomach, her head fit perfectly in the crook of my neck and shoulder.

"Wow," her voice came out in a whisper.

"Yeah, I know," I followed, my hands greedily exploring the hollows of her back.

We were speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 148 28
Salem has always been a loner. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and her family...she doesn't want to care. Shes what you could call a cynic...
4.3K 216 23
"𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨... ...𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧...
2.2K 136 12
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
29.9K 748 23
"Why are you following me actually?..." I ask as look at the man in front of me with a worried expression. "Because I want you as mine and whatever y...