Coming Out. (Royce) -disconti...

By ShylyYoursTruly_

(boyxboy) Wassup it's yours truly Princeton... Ha! Just wanted to share with you guys my life on regular days... More

Coming Out. (Royce) [discontinued]

1. Wassup, YouTube!

2.1K 176 70
By ShylyYoursTruly_

Date: April 3rd, 2013

Time: 5:49 PM

Location: Back "room" of the tour bus.

*~♥~*

[Princeton's POV]

"Make sure you got everything you need, Prince!" Keisha called from behind the curtain entrance of the "room."

            "Okay!" I replied, but not loudly.

            I casually took out my black scrunchie that held up my huge curls into a poofytail, letting them bounce back into a perfect afro. I hummed one of my favorite songs by Nirvana as I dug into my bag to get out my new HD camera I bought for myself at the Mall.

            I was clad in my sleeping clothes, since I knew we weren't finna' do anything else for the day now that we were back on the road. I was wearing a black T-shirt that was a size too big for me, gray basketball shorts and some white socks. Yep, my attire was pretty comfortable.

            I smiled when I finally found my camera. It was a turquoise blue, and it looked so shiny in light and so brand new. I loved it!

            I sighed to myself, briefly looking around the whole "room." It was pretty small, but I loved being back here for some reason. It felt kind of homie since I'm the only one who hangs back here. It's a good thing I'm not claustrophobic.

I walked over to an empty table that was in the corner of the room, nearly clumsily tripping over my bag that I stupidly left on the floor. I pouted. Dumb bag.

            I sat in the stool at the table and turned on my camera. I was completely awestruck when I tested it out. Everything was so clear and high definition and perfect!

            I LOVE THIS FREAKIN' CAMERA!

            "Oh my goodness I almost forgot!" I gasped out loud. I had suddenly remembered why I had bought the camera in the first place.

            I excitely turned the camera around in my hands so the lens faced me and set it on the shelf that was above the table, carefully propping it so that it got a good enough view of me.

            After I propped the camera just right I bit my bottom, shyly smiling. I pressed the record button.

            I chuckled. "What's good, YouTube! Yes, IPrincetonhave just recently made myself a YouTube account. Yay I'm so excited!" I squealed.

            A big smile was plastered on my face. I just wanted to explode with excitement!

            "But yeah um, I've been wanting to make a YouTube for the longest, but I didn't know how to work it so...yeah," I laughed. I really didn't know how! It was so frustrating!

            "I'm still gonna make Keeks occasionally. Keeks are kinda like my vlogs. My 36 second vlogs. Speaking of that, now that I have a YouTube account I can finally talk more than 36 seconds to you guys! Woop!" 

            But then I thought about it. "Well actually, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing because some of y'all think I talk too much so..." I shrugged. "But it's all good but I really don't talk that mu well, yeah I do." I agreed.

            I made a random weird face at the camera before randomly clicking my tongue. Yeah Team Mindless, look how weird I am. Haha!

            I laughed at myself before putting on a serious face. Then I laughed at myself again.

            "I'm sorry, y'all," I apologized between laughs. "I'm so weird..."

            My ADHD was suddenly kicking in. I looked at the floor. I gasped. "Oh my God y'all, look at Ray Ray's dope hat," I showed the camera Ray Ray's one and only checkered beanie that he rarely wears. "Dope!"

            Then I threw the hat behind me on the floor. No one seems to care for that old hat anyways...

            I giggled nervously, biting my bottom lip. "Sorry y'all," I apologized again in an innocent voice. "I really don't know what to talk abou Oh, I got my license, y'all! I know I keep telling y'all that but I'm just so excited to go out and start driving with my new license soon. Really really excited."

            I turned my body in my stool and it squeaked. Soon enough I found myself turning my body around in the whole opposite direction. A joyful smile played on my lips at my new-found discovery.

            I can spin around in this stool!

            I spun around and around in the stool, whipping my afro full of curls back and forth while singing "Check Up On It" by Beyoncé. This was so much fun!

            I began doing little cute dances when I got dizzy from all the spinning, laughing at how silly I probably look.

            Zzz, zzz, zzz.

            "Oh shit!"

            My phone was suddenly vibrating in my shorts pocket, making me jump up in surprise. I quickly covered my mouth at the profanity that accidentally slipped from it.

            "Oops. My bad y'all." I semi-whispered, blushing like crazy.

            I chewed on the tip of my thumb and blushed even more when I seen that I had received a text from Roc Royal.

            I smiled and glanced up at the camera nervously before opening up the text. "Hold on oneeee second," I told my imaginary/soon-to-be audience.

            Hey Prince. c: I hope I didn't wake you from your nap if you were napping. ^.^;

            Aww he's so polite!

            Hi Roc! :) I wasn't napping yet. I was just making a video for my new Youtube account I made :3

            I set my phone on the table when I replied to his message. I was probably looking bashful as hell right now... HA!

            "My bad you guys. But yeah um, I don't know what else to say except... I love you guys. Stay Mindless. And yeah. 143!" I made the numbers with my hand as I said them.

            "Subscribe to my channel Outsider4Life if you want and... Spread the peace! Muah, love youuu!"

As soon as I clicked the stop button I immediately uploaded the video to my new YouTube account with full excitement. It was my first video ever, and I had fun making it. I am definitely going to make another video tomorrow for sure.

            I decided to title the video Wassup, YouTube!, and I put in all my social media information in the description, just in case any fans needed it.

            After I was done doing all that fine and dandy stuff, I let out a long yawn. Wow, I am tired...

            I grabbed my phone and lazily tried making my way over to the black cushiony couch, but just like I thought, I failed. I clumsily tripped over that stupid bag on the floor.

            I cursed under my breath and glared down at it. Ooh I hate this dumb bag! It's probably out to get me, secretly plotting its scheme to damage my flawless body...

            YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE LOUIS VUITTON BAG!

            Zzz, zzz, zzz!

            Oh hey, another text from Roc Royal. Sigh, I die inside every time he goes out of his way to kindly text me.

            Well whenever you start napping, I hope you have sweet dreams :) Nite nite!

            I placed my phone onto my chest and sighed lovingly to myself with a smile.

            Oh yes Roc, I will have sweet dreams. Sweet dreams of you and me, frolicking joyously in an enchanted faraway land...

            Damn it Roc Royal be my boyfriend already!

            ...Wait, whaaaaat?

            What am I saying? Roc Royal doesn't like you Prince. He will never like you the way you like him...

            Tears suddenly began to fill in my eyes, and that was my cue to just sleep it off and ignore it. Ignore it like I always do...

            I'll just ignore the fact that I have had indescribable feelings for my band mate, and just cry myself to sleep at what a disgusting fag I was.

Comment and let me know what you thought of this pathetic 1st chapter please! :3 (only if you truly want to) I'll try my best to update this story soon, but I won't make any promises on that. xD

Peace and love! ☮ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...