Of Angels & Demons | BTS (COM...

By haneul_jk97

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" "Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace t... More

Character Introduction
Prologue I
Prologue II
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Short Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bultaoreune... Fireee! *hoshi's voice*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
I'll come back soon!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
Epilogue III
ENDED
Bonus Chapter
IT'S OVER 10K
👀

Chapter 2

5K 227 49
By haneul_jk97

Disclaimer : Media is not mine, credit to owners 😊

Veridia, Collegium Magicus, School's Hallway
0800 hours

All eyes were fixed on the seven handsome figures, walking down the hallway a bit too divinely. They had their uniforms on today. Their white blazers with sky blue lines covered their white short-sleeved Oxfords, paired with white pants. Completing the heavenly looking attire were white neckties with sky blue crosses on it and black Oxford shoes.

Their lips curved small kind smiles whenever their eyes met with the students. Smiles that make your heart go racing like Michael Schumacher.

"Did you see that? Jimin smiled at me!" A giggling fairy bragged to her friends. Her two friends rolled their eyes.

"Uh, he practically smiles all the time to everyone,"

"Pfft, jealous... Poofs and periwinkles, they're here!" the fairy panicked. Instantaneously, her two friends scooted further to the lockers with their backs pressing on them.

Seven girls, with their black feathery wings closed, catwalked through the hallway. Unlike the angels' white uniforms, the angels went with the opposite. Black sleeveless blouses, black and garnet checkered skirts and garnet cropped cardigans along with garnet neckties and knee-high boots. Except for Seungjo who was wearing a boy's uniform for demons. A black short-sleeved Oxford, garnet blazer, black pants, garnet necktie and her favourite black sneakers.

Their stares were cold as stone, just like the vibe they gave off. Every students lowered their eyes, not wanting to meet the demons'.

"Ah, if it isn't our favourite angels," Haeyeon sneered when they saw the seven bored-looking angels in front of the auditorium.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's hear about your beauty sleep last night," Namjoon mumbled sleepily. The maknae line were yawning non-stop too.

"Aww... Someone spent the night for us? How sweet, I'm fluttered," Jaehi chimed. Suga was irritated but Jin stopped him in time from doing anything stupid. He glared at the demons with piercing eyes.

"We're not done," he said before going into the auditorium for the assembly. It was the first day of school and they wanted to avoid any arguments and fights from going on. On the same time the boys stepped into the auditorium, the demons cackled.

"Cowards~" Hayi sang.

"Alright, that's it bitches. Let's get it settled, your style," Jin turned his back to face the girls, his hand on the hilt of his longsword. Jimin had his arrow set on his longbow, and was ready to aim it when...

"Tufties and tulips, what do you think you guys are up to?!" Chaeyoung came running to the scene.

"They started it!" They said together, pointing to each other. Chaeyoung massaged her temples. As a fairy, literally a Fairy Princess, she wore a lavender sleeveless blouse, white and magenta checkered skirt, white cropped cardigan and a white necktie. She also wore a pair of magenta kitten heels.

"Are you okay, Your Royal Highness?" Lee Hyunsoo, her Royal Knight and the Vice President, came to her side. His uniform consists of a white short-sleeved Oxford covered with an aegean overcoat with biscotti lines, aegean pants, biscotti necktie and black Oxford shoes. Chaeyoung nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Seriously, guys. This is your second-third for the four of you-year and there's still no peace between the both of your side?" She tilted her head. Both the angels and demons refused to look at each other.

"Maybe you should consider being friends," Hyunsoo suggested. Their eyes widened.

"Friends? Pft, those white-winged suckers? Hell no!" The demons half-yelled.

"Shut up, you pointed-tail creatures. It's a disgrace to befriend you," the angels murmured.

"Geez, stop it! And guys, they don't even have tails for goodness sake," Chaeyoung exclaimed. Their little fight was interrupted when the discipline teacher, Mr. Kang ushered them inside.

Lesson time...

"Class 2-A1... Oh, here it is!" V pointed. The maknae line were in the same class, and they kept chattering about not wanting to be in the same class as the demons.

Or so they thought.

"You again?!" The trio exclaimed at the sight of Hayi, Jaehi and Haneul. The demons rolled their eyes boredly.

"I thought demons are stup-"

"Finish that sentence and I declare it's war between us on every single exam," Hayi cut Jungkook mid-sentence. The boy mouthed an 'okay' and went straight to his seat.

Meanwhile...

Chaeyoung walked alongside the other demons to their class, 2-A2. They were still blabbering about the angels while Chaeyoung just laughed the matter off.

"Really, you should consider what Hyunsoo said,"

"Friends?! Hell n- Ugh, why do we have to meet again?!" Hyerin groaned when the the third year angels with Hyunsoo walked past them. The four angels did the same.

"Shut up, our ears are bleeding because of your voice," Namjoon whined.

"What...did...you...say?" The demons flared in anger.

"GUYS!" Chaeyoung and Hyunsoo dragged their arms at the same time. Both sides kept shouting childishly at each other, not wanting to lose. They finally went quiet after entering their classrooms.

The lesson went smoothly without any arguments for some hours. But that didn't mean they were not competing to answer the questions or whatever. And everytime it happened, their classmates felt like the whole school was going to collapse.

"Alright, here's your schedule for special lessons. I'll have it up here on the notice board so you can check it out yourself. That's it for today's class," Mrs. Kim, their homeroom teacher smiled as she walked out.

"Ooh, let's see... Oh, damn..." Byulhee, the elf class president shook his head in horror.

"What was... Oh mother of foxes..." Daekyung, a gumiho breathed.

"Ehem!"

"W...we're sorry!" The students bowed in fright when Jaehi and Hayi fake coughed. Sending them cold glares, the three demons stood in front of the notice board and traced the namelist. Quietly.

"One... Two..." Byulhee counted under his breath.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" The Park twins shouted. In synchronize. Immediately, they turned to the innocent-looking angels' trio.

"What?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Tell me why you're in the same class as me!" Hayi boomed.

"And you with me!" Jaehi groaned, pointing at V.

"...Don't give me that puppy eyes. You're with me," Haneul said in a flat tone. Jungkook blinked twice.

"Yeah, I'm still mad," she continued. Also flatly. Jungkook nodded, understood. Jimin and V scratched the back of their heads.

"Well, things happen, right?" V gave his boxy grin to the fuming demons.

"YOU ASSHOLES!"

Class 2-A2...

"Don't hold me back, Chaeyoung! I need to see those craps!" Seungjo and Haeyeon struggled in front of Class 3-A1. The fairy princess was tugging them back, only to be tugged by Saejin and Hyerin who wanted the latter to be released.

"You can't bust into our seniors' class like that!" Chaeyoung whimpered.

"Oh yes we can! Especially if it's related to those nuggetheads-"

"Who's a nuggethead?" Jin slammed the door open, with too much force it sounded like BAM.

"EXPLAIN THIS!" Saejin shoved the special classes' schedule in his face. The other three angels gathered around him.

"So?"

"So tell me why Haeyeon's with Suga, Hyerin's with Namjoon, Saejin with you and I'm with J-Hope!" Seungjo grabbed Jin by the collar. At that moment, everyone went silent. Including Mr. Shin, whose marker pen dropped to the floor.

"You came stomping all the way here just to complain about this?" Namjoon shook his head.

"HELL YES!" The four shouted.

"Sorry but, we don't know why," J-Hope grinned. The girls gritted their teeth furiously.

"Uh, guys?" Chaeyoung squeaked.

"YOU ASSHOLES!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 4K 16
You are the longest passenger on my train of thoughts ... **Christmas Special Grab your tissue fam .
24.8K 2.2K 19
- In which you're in class, bored as hell, and you look down at your desk to find a funny looking character someone must've drawn saying hello. note...
63.9K 2.9K 15
Lee Jiyoung discovers a group called BTS and one of the members rang a bell to her, and suddenly she recalls a boy from her past, whose name she hasn...
2.9K 272 13
Yoongi is betrayed in the worst way, and finds healing in the most unexpected person. As always with my stories *there is cursing *there is smut *t...