Past Comes Back

By allmytomorrows

NCIS:los angeles!! What will happen when Kensi past comes back. Will it bite her in the ass? Or will it be t... More

Past comes back
P2: First Kiss
P3: Miss. Jones
P4: girl and the house
P5: The unspeakable
P6: Settling in
P7: Sparks fly
P8: Love, followers & Zoe
P9: Truth about Toby
P10: Sofia and Jack
P11: The Finding
P12: Trip to the Hospital
P13: The Wait
Authors note
P14: Kensi & sofia talk
P15: Home time
P16: Bigger on the inside
P17: First Real Talk
P18: First Day Back
P19: Talk To Hetty
P20: Did She Say That ?
P21: Test? I Dont Like Tests
P23: Little Girls Diary
P24: Fight ? ! ?
P25: The Beach!
P26: Just My Luck
P27: Its Tomorrow, I Forgot
P28: Like Being On TV
Authors Note
P29: Dad Moad Activated
Not A Chapter But Read!
P30: Allways Makes Me Smile
Authors Note
P31: Guys Night Out
P32: Confession & Authors Note
P33: So Cute
P34: Densi Date
P35: Pancakes & Beach
P36: Another Day Another Case
Random One-Shot
Authors Note
Tell Me About Her
P37: Dead Men Tell No Tails
#NCISLAagents
P38: Bored !
Author's Note
P39: Early Morning Magic

P22: New For A While

1.8K 31 1
By allmytomorrows

I only own Sofia / Sophi . all other charecters are from CBS.

Kensi pov:

" hi im verry special agen Antony Dinozzo, but you can call me Tony, which back wards is Y not . " Tony says putting his hand out to callen, who shakes it. the girl just rolles her eyes. " and im Ziva David, but you can call me ziva " she says looking at tony like she is playig him up by saying that. he just laughs. Ziva has a accent, its Israeli I think.

" im Marty Deeks. but you can call me deeks ." deeks says putting his hand out to tony who shakes it. deeks was joining in , in this little joke.

" im sam hanna. but you can call me sam. " sam says puttig his hand out. " im G.callen , you can call me callen. " " im kensi blye. you can call me kensi ." " im nell jones " " and im eric beale " they sat shake hands then trot back up to ops. we all shake their hands.

tony and ziva sit in the chairs put out for them. and the rest of us sit at our desks.

we sit their for a while talking. In that time sofia has skipped past, tony saw her but he just blew it off. ziva was too busy talking to me to notice. or she just didnt care. we all acted like we didnt see her of corse.

a couple of minutes later Gibbs and Hetty walk over.

" Ziva , Tony. " Gibbs says hettig their attention.

" as you know you are hear as part of a test. for the next week or two you will be staying in LA and will be working from hear. " he says.

" They will be part of the team, and treated like part of the team. two of you will give them the grand tour, which two I do not care. " Hetty says.

" you will be shown to your apartment after work and a car will be out side ready for you tomorrow morning. Be good. Tony Shut up. Ziva play nice. and see you soon ." Gibbs says with a slight smile then a little wave to hetty and he walks off. Hetty then walks back to her desk.

" that wasnt weird at all ! " Tony says wth a laugh. " so who is gonna give us the grand tour ? " Ziva asks.

" SAM! " callen says gettin him self out of it. sam rolles his eyes and stands up. " DEEKS ! " i yell wih a smile . deeks gets up and walks round the corner with sam. Tony and Ziva follow them. about 40 seconds after they have gone Sofia appears behind us . " so what are they like?" she asks. making us both jump. " Go play ghost and find out. " I say with a smile. Sofia smiles back then runs off.

then she runs back over to me. " can you out my phone on charge please ? its kind of dead,!" she says with a smile holding out her phone. she has the iphone 5s, which is so not fair I want one of them. " sure thing ." I say takin her phone out of her hand." thanks mum " she says then skips after the others.

callen looks at me and smiles. " what ?" I ask him. " nothing" he says smileing,  which makes me think there is something. " what is it!" I say wanting to know. " you two just seem really close and thats the first time I have heard you beening called 'mum'. and I just never really thought about you being a mum before ." he says then starts to type on his laptop. " I dont no weather to take that as a complament or be offended " I say with a laugh at I plug sophi's phone into my charger.

20 minutes later, deeks and sam come walking back with Tony and Ziva.

deeks and sam sit at their desks. Tony and ziva sit in the other chairs.

" I can see what abby ment about mcgee loving it hear. " tony says with a smile. " yeah " ziva says with a laugh in agreement.

Deeks looked over to sam as sam looked at him. they both started to smike a slight laugh escaped both of them. deeks then looked over at me and saw me looking at him confused. " he picked up his phone and started to type, moments after my phone buzzed. I looked at it and t was a message from deeks saying ;

Sophi walked past and said hi . Tony asked who it was and sam was like what little girl . and ziva was like the girl that just walked past. and I was like I have no idea what your talking about. the only person you could class as a little girl hear is nell because she is so small. :'D xox -D

So im guessing the plan is working well then ? xx -K

haha yeah it  so funny. you should have seen their faces :D it was priceless xxx - D

I hope I do next time ;) x <3 -K

" are u two texting each other ? " Tony asks noticing our phones keep buzzing one after another.

" the proberly are. they do it a lot." callen says rolling his eyes then continuing his conversation with sam and ziva. me and deeks both nod. Tony laughs then joins back in with them. me and deeks laugh then go and join in.

it was now the end of the day. sam and callen had left just after eric and nell, which was only about 5 minutes ago. me and deeks were just finishing packing our stuff away, while tony and ziva waited for ys because we were their ride. Sofia was dropped back home by sam because we wanted the plan to keep going so we couldnt really take her in the same car. " ready ?" deeks asked me . " yep " I say as I pick up my bag.

we all walk to my car. I get in the drivers seat of corse. " ShotPistol " ziva said gettin in the passenger seat. I looked at deeks and tony with my confused face. tony rolled his eyes " its ShotGun ziva " he then gets in the back behind ziva. " whatever " she says back. Deeks gets in the back behind me.

we drive for about 15 minutes to the address nell gave us. well after stoping at a shop to grab some beer. we pulled up outside a nice little apartment block. " so the key should be under the mat and car keys should be inside . "  I say as tony and ziva climb out the car. " wanna come in for some beers ?" tony asks , but its more pointed at deeks. deeks looks at me like he is asking if its ok because only one of us can drink so the other can drive. I smile and climb out. " come on ziva we can finish our talk from earlier " I say as I pass them their bags out the boot.

we walk into the apartment and its actually really nice inside, very modern, but far to clean. tony dumos his bag right by the door. tony and deeks sit on the sofa, flick on the tv and crack open a bottle of beer. me and ziva just laugh. Ziva walks off to have a look around, I join her.

"One bedroom really !" ziva says as she opens one of two doors. the other one leads to the bathroom. the kitchen is kind of likned to the sitting room. abit like in my apartment. " At least it has two beds. so its not that bad. " ziva says ash she dumps her stuf on the bed she wants.

we walk back out and see the boys watching football, so we grab a beer and stand leanin on the breakfast bar talking. I had made sure I had text sophi telling her were we are and why we are not home;

hi sophi, just to let you know me and deeks are having a drink with Tony and ziva. we should be back in about two hours. will you be ok ? x -K

yeah I will be fine dont worry about me, have fun with your new friends ;) I will order pizza then go to bed with monty. so I may be asleep when you come back. x -S

ok thanks. see you later or in the morning x -K

Night mum x -S

Night x -K

she was just so cute with her little texts. and yet so grown up. I know she is only 15 well 16 soon, but she can really look after herself.

by the time the football game had finished me and ziva had sat in the middle of the boys. Deeks was on one end, then it was me , then ziva, then tony on the other end of the sofa.

deeks had his arm across the back of the chair and draped a cross my sholder, my head was resting on his sholder. tony was facing ziva trying to stare her out but it wasnt working, like at all. which me and deeks found funny.

" oh I give up." tony says rubbing his eyes and blinking. " haha " ziva says. " so lets talk and get to know each other better." tony says lookig at me and deeks, as ziva turns to face us to. " talk about what ? " I ask. " I dont no.... lets start with why did you join ncis ?" tony says. " im not a ncis agent." deeks says. " your not?" ziva questions. " no im the LAPD leasion " he says back. " ohh " she says. " I guess I joined because I wanted to follow in my fathers footsteps and make things right. and you ? " I say. " I used to be the mossad leasion but then I became a ncis agent because I quit mossad. but I still had conections in it, because my fater was the head. but then he was killed so now I dont really have connections " ziva said looking at her hands. I put my hand on her leg to show her im hear, she looks up and smiles.  "  I used to be a cop to, but I became a agent because it just seemed better and I guess I wanted to make more of a difference. and girls dig a special agent more. " tony says. " girls dig cops to yanno " deeks says back. " yeah wheres your proof " tony says with a smile thinking he hasnt got any. " hears my proof " he says pointing to me. " dont bring me into this " I say pusshig him away and sitting up away from him. " yeah that plan failed. your surposed to tell her if your gonna pratend she is yur girlfriend other wise it wont go as planed. " tony says. deeks starts to laugh. " oh grow up " I sayd hiting his arm. " what did I say " tony asks lookig confused. I rolle my eyes ans stand up and walk over to the kitchen to put my bottle in the bin. ziva does the same.

Deeks pov:

" no really what did I say ?" tony asks looking at me confused. by now the girls have wondered off. " you said I should tell her if she needs to act as my girlfriend basically right?" I says as I stop laughing. " yeah " he says .

"well I dont need to". " why ?" he asks ." because she is and she doesnt have to pratend to be somethin she is." I say with a smile. " wait you two are ... no way , she is two hot... I dont believe you ... prove it " tony says. how can he jot believe we could be together. " how am I gonna prove it?" I ask. " erm, kiss her... but in a rwally romantic way !" he says with a devious smile. " really  !! ok I will " . we both get up and walk over to the girls. tony goes and stands next to ziva. I walk up behind kensi and wrap my arms around her waist and put my chin on her sholder. " what are you doing ?" kensi asks. "  waxing my ass. what does it look like im doing ? im proving a point to tony " I say wait a smile. " really waxing your ass ? thats the best you could come up with ? " she says raising her eyebrow. " yeah " " what point?" she asks. " he doesnt believe that I could score such a hot girl like you!  so im gonna prove him wrong." I say as I take her hand and spin her around she she is facing me. I pull her towards me, causing her to put her hands flat on my chest, I wrap my arms around her waist.

" ok that was smooth. but you cant just kiss her because that doenst mean you to are together" tony says.

" true , but does this " kensi says. then she gently leans forward and kisses me. to start with its just a little soft kiss. but then she steps forward and wrapps her arms around my neck. I pull her closer. our lips move perfectly insync. I must be dreaming again. she is such a good kisser. its truly like im in heaven. we pull away to breath other wishe we may have passed out. but I want more. well who wouldnt want more of her, she is smoaking hot.

" ok now I believe you " tony says . ziva laughs. we then stand there for about 10 minutes talking. " sorry but we really must go. and we all have work tomorrow. " I says as I put on my shoes. " yeah we will see you tomorrow " kensi says as she outs on her coat. " bye, see you at work. " they says as me and kensi want to the car. we both get in and she starts to drive home. all I can think about is the kiss. it was different to the other kisses we have had. it was more passionate but more gentle.

" see you tomorrow! its your turn to pick me up." kensi says as I get out of the car at my place. " ok, see you tomorrow. " she then drives off.

I slowly walk up the path, im alittle tipsy . but only alittle.

when I walk through the door there is something really different I just cant think what. oh yeah I wasnt greated by monty !

thatss strange he usually says hello withing seconds of me opening the door. I wonder where he is. I close the door and walk towards my room. as I walk past sophi's room I look in and see her asleep like kensi usually is, useing uo all xorners of her king sized bed alto she is only a small bit. but what I found adorable is , at the top of the bed there is two pillows. sophi had hear head ond one with the rest of her body doin the star fish. and monty was lieing withhis head on the other pillow and his body over her arm. sophi slept in shorts and a baggy top with just a thin sheet, which I found weird when I have a big thick quilt. but then I remember she has spent most of her life I england and its a lot colder there. I have kind of got used to her speaking in a different accient, and having to say something different because americans say some words different , but she gets most of them its jut the very rare one that confuses her.

some times I wonder about sofia, and what goes through her head. I mean me and kensi have had a crappy child hood, but ours started to turn bad when we were in our teens so we could handle it alittle betrer. but sophi has grown up not knowin if her mother wants her, maybe thinking her mother left her or just didnt want her or couldnt afford to keep her. she has spent her life growing up with difderent people. non of us really know about her child hood, she has just never told us, not even kensi . sophi may feel out of place, like the odd one out, because she is younger and she doesnt know anyone, so she may keep all her past bottled up along with her feelings and emotions. but it may take a while to build up trust with her because her life may not have been good and she may not want to tell people crap things that have happened. but I think its best to spend time with her and show her that she is wanted with us and she is part of a family, no matter how different and slightly messed up it is, because at the end of the day they are as close to what most of us have as a family, an I wouldnt have it any other way. I dont know what I would be like without them, wiht out kensi. but what ever happens with kensi and sofia, I know that I will never be In the way. and if kensi bails on me at the last minute to go and just talk with sofia, I wont care, because the most important thing to me is kensi and all I want is for her to be happy. ok it is really weird to find out that she has a daughter but it doesnt bother me, because no matter what happens I will love kensi, and nothing can change that. so its important for them to get to know each other more. 

I slowly pull the door too then walk to my bedroom. I strip my cloths off so im just in my boxers, then climb into the amazing warm cover, and drift off to dream land.

I hope the second to last paragraph made sence to you, because It did to me , but sorry if it didnt. hope you like it.

sorry for any spelling mistakes, the keyboard on my tablet is smallee and I keep missing the keys. and I cant spell to save my life.

thanks for all the comments I love reading what you amazing people think♡

thanks for all the votes it means a lot ♡

thanks for all the reads, its amazing that so meny people actually read this ♡

finally, sorry for not posting much

thanks againg ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.2K 27
When Deeks is faced with some difficult situations that come up from his past he can count on his brunette partner to help him out
42.5K 1.4K 26
Densi xxx
6.4K 114 43
If you are not reading this on Wattpad, Inkitt or FanFiction, then it has been stolen and you put yourself at risk of inadvertently downloading malwa...
365 12 40
My collection of my short stories written on Tumblr for Densi-mber. All are Densi centric, with appearances from other team members. Chapters 1-6 are...