27

By CielaMich

27 [KHR Fanfiction] A menu of Sawada Tsunayoshi. Menu: *Manly Tsuna: ¥ Flowing Nosebleed *Uke Tsuna:... More

INFO:
Reason [R27]
Change
He's Cute [2759]

Real Me [All27]

777 14 9
By CielaMich

1 Girl Tsuna coming right up for @Akatsuki_Shiro! Enjoy!

Pairings: 5927, 8027, 0027, 6927, 1827. I know that it's not completely All27 but I'm not really good at harem... so yeah.

~~~

Tsuna's POV

"Dame-Tsuna. Wake up or I'll shoot you."

I shrieked when I heard the threat in Reborn's squeaky voice. I suddenly shot up out of the bed and fell with a thud. Good thing Reborn decided not to put a trap on my floor. If he did, I'll be dead already. Standing up, I saw Reborn with his Leon gun pointing at me, directly at my forehead. I paled when it came to my mind. Is he seriously gonna do it? Oh gosh! Crossing my arms in my head by means of protecting it, I screeched in horror. I abruptly stopped when I heard a chuckle. A sadistic chuckle. I lifted my head and noticed that he don't have the gun in his hand. I sighed in relief and scratched my head.

"Are you seriously gonna shoot me?"

"Yes. Leon made a new bullet and I want to know what it does."

"So you're saying that I'll be your test subject? Just because you're curious?"

Reborn's face looks blank. He cocked the gun and pointed it at me again while glaring.

"You got a problem with that? Dame-Tsuna?"

I quickly shook my head, choosing not to talk. But a smirk from his face is the least thing I want to see now.

"Too bad. I'm the one who's gonna decide."

Then a bang was released. It was the last thing I heard before falling into the darkness.

Reborn's POV

It's already fucking 5 minutes and still nothing happened. Tch. I didn't know that this one is useless. Better shoot Giannini.

[CM: No, it's not Cookie Monster, Ciela Mich, ok? OK. So Reborn said that Leon made the bullet, but the truth is, it was Giannini. Reborn didn't say it, 'cause he knew that Tsuna will put a fight before he can shoot him. So to make it simple, Giannini is still useless in this time.]

Tsuna's POV

Ugh... My head hurts. What happened? I remembered Reborn, sadistic smile, Leon, bullet, shot.. at my forehead!!! Ugh. That sadistic baby. I stood up from the floor and heard my bones made a pleasing sound. Gosh. My fall must really hurt. Well, yeah. It does. I rubbed my eyes to get the sleepiness get off as I took a glance at the clock. 2 pm and it's Sunday today plus it's so hot! I walked in to the bathroom and discarded all my clothes. I stepped into the shower and turned on the cold water. I sighed in content when the cold water made a contact with my skin and made my body less hot. I grabbed the shampoo and scrub it on my head. Hmmm. I'm taking time in scrubbing it. My hair got longer. Wait... longer? It's long! What happened? I pat my body with my hand to examine what changed but when it got to my chest... I have two big bumps. Why? I looked down and saw... BOOBS!!! I pat my private area and realized that my sword wasn't there. I turned into a girl?

"KYAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Bam.

"Tsu-kun?! What happened?!"

I saw my mother went inside the bathroom where I was. When she saw my body she just laughed. Eh?

"Mom? W-Why are you laughing? Shouldn't you be panicking? Because I turned into a g-girl?"

Mom just smiled warmly and gave me an underwear for girls with a bra and she dressed me. An orange and white jacket with 27 number and partnered skirt. Why do girls love wearing skirt? It's so cold!

"Because Tsuna, you're a real girl."

I was shocked at what mom said. I was a girl?

"How? I mean, I see my sword and I don't have a bump!"

"Well, that was your father's work. I just don't know how he did it and his reason? He did it to avert the predators that you'll collect unconsciously."

It was dad? Did he used a mist flame? Shouldn't I have noticed it now? I mean. I can see all through the illusions anyone made. Even Mukuro's. I guess, he that was that powerful.

How can I go to school tomorrow? I don't have a uniform, so how can I go? I know! I'll just skip it, then! Mom can't stop me!

"Oh and Tsu-chan. I already have your girl school uniform. Go to school tomorrow, ok? You can't use an excuse."

Oh well. There goes my plan. Guess, there's no helping it. I'll just sleep.

---

"...I eavesdr- I mean I heard your conversation with Maman..You were a real girl but Baka-Mitsu covered it with the strongest mist flame to avoid becoming a prey by a hungry predators...Hmmm... so the bullet can dismiss the flames sealed in you turning you back in your real gender, a girl. Never knew you'll look good being a girl, Dame-Tsuna."

Eh? Did I heard that right? Reborn said that? I glanced at my right and saw Reborn... Eh? Why is he so big? Shouldn't Reborn be a baby? You know, a talking baby in a mafia suit. But he's so tall! Did he went back into his old self? Wait... did the curse broke? How?

I was interrupted in my thoughts when I catched on a heavy but elegant footsteps. I raised my head and saw Reborn in front of me, smirking handsomely with a smug look on his face.

"What? Got captivated by my looks, Dame-Tsuna?"

My face suddenly got hot and red when I realized that our face were too close! Well.. I don't mind because Reborn is a gorgeous but I'm a girl now! So I need to be conscious about it! Being a girl is so troublesome.

"Hie! N-No! I mean-Y-Yes! No! Y-Yeah! T-That's what h-happened! T-That's why-"

"Heh. Get moving or you'll be late, Tsuna."

"HIE! I'M GONNA BE LATE!"

I run at the door to get to the school but abruptly stopped when he talked.

"Good luck, Dame-Tsuna. You'll be needing that."

...What does it mean?

I ignored it and started running to the school. Where's Takeshi and Hayato? Aren't they supposed to be in my house by this time? Oh right. They left early because of their own business. I'm near at the school gates and I saw Hibari-san standing on the wall, watching the students. I shivered when our eyes met and before I can blink, he's already right in front of me.

"Herbivore... what do you think you're doing? Crossdressing at the school, not wearing the right uniform and even being late to the class. You sure have guts, huh. Sawada Tsunayoshi."

I gulped in fear hearing Hibari-san's cold vooce directed at me. H-How should I explain it? I faced Hibari-san with this imaginary guts of mine and talked while stuttering.

"A-Ahmm.. Act-ually, I'm a g-girl and I wo-woke up late."

Hibari-san widened his eyes at shocked and he suddenly smirked.

"Hm~ I like you, Sawada Tsunayoshi for your guts. I'll let this one pass."

E-Eh? He'll let me pass? Kami-sama must love me, then! Thank you, Kami-sama!

I run panickly, not wanting to change Hibari-san's decision. I entered the classroom and they got quiet. Really quiet. Then I heard Nezu-sensei talked.

"Oh. A new student? How dare they don't notify me? The elite teacher, Nezu-sensei? Ugh. Come here and introduce yourself."

Nezu-sensei said lazily and I walked in front of them, I saw Takeshi, Hayato and Enma not paying attention to me. I guess they haven't recognized me yet. Here goes nothing.

"I'm not a transfer student. I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi."

Silence. It was silent when I dropped the bomb. I looked at their own reactions and they're all shock. Even Takeshi, Enma and Hayato.

Then all of a sudden, they all approached me and asked some questions.

"Aren't you a boy?"

"I'm a real girl."

"How did you hide it?"

"My dad helped me... I guess."

"What's your cup size?"

I stared at the one who asked and saw Osamu blushed at embarrassment.

"I don't know."

I still answered him. The truth is, I don't know what cup sizes are. Does he mean my personal cup? I think it was medium sized, I always put hot choco on it! I continued answering their questions when I heard a shout that made me stop. I looked at my right and saw Enma, Hayato and Takeshi, their faces were dumbfounded.

"J-Jyuudaime... Are you really a g-girl?"

Hayato asked while Takeshi nodded, Enma is fidgeting. Oh right. I totally forgot to explain it to them.

"Y-Yeah. I just kinda found out about it yeasyerday."

"What? Yesterday? You should have called us, Tsuna!"

Takeshi shouted and I feel really guilty. He's right. I should have told them.

"I'm sorry."

I bowed at them sincerely. I regret it. Why didn't I thought about it? Then maybe, they won't get mad. I was surprised when a hand patted my hand and my shoulder. I raised my head and saw Takeshi grinning, Enma blushing shyly while Hayato's smiling. I'm glad we're okay. I grinned at them happily, glad that they are not mad. Then suddenly like a switch, their faces became red.

"E-Eh? Are you okay?! Do you have a fever? Takeshi? Hayato? Enma?"

All of a sudden, Hayato's holding my right wrist, Takeshi on my left rist while Enma holding my hands and they shouted at the same time.

"I like you, Tsuna."

Three of them synced. Oooh nice! How did they do that? I smiled at them genuinely and talked.

"I like the three of you also! Because you're my friends!"

I said. Silence was summoned once again. I curiously looked at my surrounding. Why are they all quiet? Did I said something wrong?

~~~

Uhmmm... I have a big big big major problem. Where should I enter? The girl's restroom? Or the boy's? Ugh. I didn't know that turning back into your real gender is this troublesome. I was startled when an indigo mist appeared in front of me. When the smoke was cleared, I saw Mukuro. He looked at his right and left and murmured.

"I thought I was going to materialized in front of Tsunayoshi?"

I coughed loudly so he can notice me. He faced me but he asked.

"Do you know where's Sawada Tsunayoshi?"

And I thought he's a genius. I guess, the gender problem was an exception.

"Mukuro... I'm Tsuna."

His face looked shocked at first but he began to laugh, creepily.

"Kufufufu. How hilarious is your joke, Miss. But Tsunayoshi is a boy. Better try your pathetic tricks, again."

I was dumbfounded. I didn't know that Mukuro is this sassy. Way too sassy.

"Mukuro. You pineapple pervert."

"Kufufufu. Sawada Tsunayoshi, we meet again."

Heh. Amazing! He's so fast changing the topic. I passed him and finally entered the girl's rest room after my mental war. I step into the 3rd cubicle and locked the door. I heard Mukuro's footstep stop at the front of the door. I ignored him and started removing my skirt when I remembered something.

"Uhmmm.. Mukuro?"

"What is it? Tsunayoshi-chan?"

He already changed the honorifics?

"I... I don't know how to pee... the girl's way..."

I heard Mukuro coughed harshly outside the cubicle and I panicked.

"M-Mukuro? Are you okay?"

I asked worriedly. I heard him struggling, but he said yes.

"Uh... Tsunayoshi-chan. First.. You.. need to take off your skirt and pan- I mean your underwear."

I started taking them off and I'm done.

"I took it off. What's next?"

I heard a nervous gulp coming from Mukuro.

"Then... S-Sit on the top of the toilet bowl an-and let it go."

"Le-Let it go? How?"

"Uhmmm.. You can do it. It's the same when you're peeing with your male body."

Oh. I let it free and I sighed contently. Yup. It's really the same. I fixed myself and walked out of the cubicle and saw Mukuro's gone.

~~~

Hey! Do you know what's day today? Since this is the last part of the oneshot, the climax should be starting, right? So. What do you think is the genre of this oneshot? Yes, Romance. What is the other thing you thought when you hear the Romance? Yup, Love. When do you universally celebrate the greatness of love? Yah. Valentine's Day! So. Obviously. It's Valentine's day today.

And there's more! I made heart chocolates for everyone! And chocoberry cake, it's my favorite. I prepared a dinner tonight for the Vongola with Varia, Gesso, Giglio Nero, Cavallone, and Shimon.

I heard a knock at the door of the dining room as I finished fixing the table. I scurriedly run over and opened the door. I saw all of them arguing, playing and even fighting. I just sighed at them. It's fine since I'm not the one who's gonna sign the paper works. Well... If Grandpa won't hand it over to me. I coughed at them and they all stopped and glanced at me. I smiled at them sweetly and stepped aside to let them enter. Thankfully, they entered quietly, not causing a commotion and sat obediently. I sat at the opposite head chair of Grandpa and talked.

"Uhm... Guys. Today is Valentine's Day and I want to give one of you a chocolate. But other than that, I just missed all of you so I snatched this chance to have a dinner together. Please eat as you like guys. I prepared all of them just for you. Happy Valentine's Day!"

They all smiled at me sweetly, well not all of them. And you know who're 'them', right? They started eating the foods I prepared and I'm glad they like them. I thought it wouldn't be a success because I don't have the talent in cooking. Good thing, I practiced cooking them.

And I thought that's all. I didn't know that it will be like this.

"Tsuna, I like you. Please go on a date with me."

Hibari-san, Takeshi, Hayato, Enma and Mukuro said at the same time. We're in the garden now, it's quite dark but it's good enough to see each other. I don't know how I got in this situation, all I remember is after the dinner, I stood up from my seat and then, I'm here. But back to the reality, how should I respond in this? Hibari-san, he's so cool even though he likes biting the herbivores to death... and I'm one of them. Takeshi, because he's so charismatic and I like his smile, once I see his smile, I suddenly feel calm, it's like he's saying that it will be okay, trust me. Hayato, he's so easy to panic when it comes to me. He's always worried about me and I feel special when he do that, thinking that... He cares. Enma... I feel comfortable with him, I feel bad because the reason why I'm comfortable with him is because we're both bullied. I feel him, he feel me. He's so understanding and kind, and he cares for me too. Mukuro? Hehehe. He's creepy... But... I understand how much he hates mafia. It's because of the mafia, his life was ruined. And to think that he'll like me, a mafia boss, I feel important, the way he acts with me, he's definitely saying that I'm not like them. I'm an exception. In fact, I like all of them. However, the man that I will cherish and love was already decided from the first time I met him.

"... I like you, too. And I'll go with you-"

~~~

Done! It's your decision who'll you want to pair Tsuna with. I know that it's not entirely All27, but I have my own reasons.

'Why I didn't paired them with Tsuna' reasons:

Dino: I like him as Tsuna's older brother. Nothing more, nothing less.

Byakuran: I pair him with Shoichi.

Ryohei: He's with Hana.

Lambo: He's I-Pin's broccoli monster.

Xanxus: He's Tsuna's uncle and he's with sharky.

Reborn: I'm a real R27 shipper, but I still like Reborn acting like a brother to Tsuna.

Colonello: He's the property of a spartan.

Verde: Nah.

Mammon: I like Mammon as a girl.

Fon: I totally ship him with Mammon!!!

Skull: I like him as Tsuna's older brother, too.

Basil: He's an uke... I don't ship an uke x uke.

Spanner: He's an older brother, too.

Haru: Kyoko: I-Pin: Hana: I don't support Yuri.

Nezu: ... Do I look like I'm a f*cking retard?

Mochida: ... Do you want to die?

Osamu: I'LL KILL YOU!!!

1st Generation: ....I'm not into pedophile.

OK! If you're confused why I didn't pair someone with Tsuna, ask me in the comments! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 3.2K 105
"In war, commoners are the victims in victory or defeat." Struck by poverty amidst a long and devastating war, an ordinary mercenary dies among the c...
93.7K 2.1K 14
How I die? Blame Truck-kun for that. I got reincarnated by the god of the world I'm going to, which happened to be an Otome Game.
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...