All Is Fair In Love & War [CO...

By BeautifullSoUL

Two hearts journey together in life, heartbreak, and passion in one story intertwined with two siblings desp... More

Synopsis.
A message to my readers.
Introduction.
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
Epilogue.

[8]

549 40 14
By BeautifullSoUL

"Kimmie. I have a problem."

It was 2 am when I picked up my phone. It was Cole.

[Cole]

"Sis I'm confused." I shook my head thinking back to last night. Shae had come by to watch a movie with me. It was something that we both enjoyed doing. We'd done it countless times before.

We laughed as the movie came to a close.

She got up to leave, and I followed her to the door. Shae turned to say goodbye, and our eyes locked. My heart went wild. It was never a question as to if I felt anything because I respected her, and Alex -- but in that moment I didn't think about any of that. She didn't speak, I didn't speak.

I bowed my head.

Our lips met. Sweetly. Her lips were warm, soft, and accepting. She kissed back for only a second before shoving me away. She shook her head as if she were trying to erase the kiss that happened only mere seconds ago.

She looked confused.

"That shouldn't have happened." was all she said as she left fast. I didn't get to say shit to her. All day I had let it ride. I started feeling kinda guilty so I texted her an apology

"Cole!?" Kimmie's voice brought me back to reality.

"My bad. I was zoning"

"Whats wrong?" I decided against telling Kimmie. It was a mistake. I didn't need to say it.

"Nevermind. I will figure it out."I hung up when she said "Okay."

I lied back in bed trying to clear my head until my phone sounded loudly.

From Shae

Cole. Alex saw your message. We got into a fight.

I sat up quick.

To Shae

Shit. Tell her it was my fault.

My phone rung in my hand. I accepted the call.

Shae was crying. "She doesn't care who's fault it was. It just never should've happened. I just spent the past hour on the phone with her.

"What'd she say?"

"She told me I could keep kissing you. For as long, and as much as I wanted." Shae barely got the words out as her crying clouded her words. I sighed hearing Shae let out a low heave, and cry.

"She doesn't care about me Cole"

"She does. She's just hurting." Shae hung up obviously not wanting to talk anymore. I sighed sending her a message

To Shae

I'm so sorry. I'm here for you.

-------------------------------------

Only Kimmie sat at the table in the cafeteria for lunch. Once I sat down she slapped me upside the head. "Cole, self control would have told you to have SELF CONTROL!" Kimmie glared at me. I sighed. "Kimmie, I already feel like shit. Shae called me last night crying. "

Kimmie popped open a bag of chips. "And you should. Alex is blatantly refusing to talk to her. Why did you kiss Shae?"

"I don't know. She was getting ready to leave, and I couldn't help myself." My appetite was gone. I pushed my cheeseburger out the way.

"Cole, do you care about her at all, or is this another one of your lust buckets?"

"I was up all night trying to figure out how I feel. Honestly, I don't know . I just know I care about her a lot. What is a lust bucket?"

Kimmie crumbled up her now empty bag of chips. "You see this attractive girl, and you only have so much time you really want to be with her. So you basically dump the lust onto her until you get bored."

That sounded dumb as hell. Nah, I care about her."

All of sudden Brittany came walking through the cafeteria doors. I couldn't deal with her today. As Brittany got in line to get something to eat. I bid goodbye to my sister before leaving.

I walked outside with my hoodie pulled over my head. I took off walking toward the race track on the side of the university. I regretted it as I saw Liddia stretching getting ready to run. She ran before honor studies everyday.

I had spent quite a while ignoring her. What my Dad said resonated in my head. It was a trap. "Cole?" Liddia looked behind her hearing my feet hit the steel bleachers. "Yo." I gave her a head nod.

Liddia walked over to me sit beside me. "You okay?"

Here I was telling this girl I didn't know about everything. Liddia held me close. Kissed me. I don't think she truly cared. It was really just an excuse to fuck me out of comfort . I didn't stop her. I watched her pull me out.

I wanted it for the mere fact that it'd make me feel good, and I also didn't want it for other obvious reason. She was easy.

Liddia leaned down taking my length in her mouth.

I gripped her curly hair in my hand pushing my shaft deeper into her throat seeing how much she'd allow me to get away with. She gagged a little. I pulled back a little. She allowed quite a bit. She hadn't even bothered to say stop, or no.

I closed my eyes letting her suck me off. She swallowed my nut. 

Undressing from the bottom she stood over me. She had a pretty pussy. I wouldn't have minded eating it if she was mine. I stayed eyeing her Kat as it was at my eye level.

I pulled a condom from my wallet.

I always had em handy.  She was wet, warm, and surprisingly tight. She swallowed my 9 inches up easy. I watched her throw her head back in ecstasy as I stretched her out a little before she started to bounce.

We had sex twice before parting ways. I got her off the first time. The second time I got another nut. Even though she was easy. I still was courteous enough in getting her to climax before me.

I decided I was keeping this to myself. My Dad would probably punch me in the chest. My sister would probably punch me too after calling me a hoe.

----------------------

Authors Comment; You might not tell your family, but you a hoe for that one Cole

--------------------------

By the time I got out of class I felt a little better, but I still felt shitty about the situation I'd caused. I walked toward my dorm building carrying my books just as Brittany came walking towards me. 

"Brittany. I don't feel like talking today." Brittany cutely pouted at me. "What wrong?" She asked with concern.

I laughed "You are the last person I'd want to tell." Brittany look offended. Okay that was wrong of me. "It's just not something I wanna say."

"Cole, you can tell me anything. You have in the past. What's different?" Brittany still walked with me all the way to my dorm. "I ruined a good thing." I told her honestly. "What was good?" Brittany asked as I unlocked my dorm room door.

"I kissed Shae and Alex found out.They broke up."

Brittany seemed to get more irritated than anything. "For one. You didn't ruin anything. It takes two to tango. You are single, she is not. It was never yours to ruin. Cole, do you like Shae?" She was right. It wasn't mine to ruin, but still there was respect at the end of the day for the person I cared about.

"Yea. I like her."

I dropped onto my bed. Brittany seemed a little hurt knowing that. "I hate to hear you say that. I'm not partial to Shae, but I guess she can't be that bad if you feel something for her. "

"I want her to get back with Alex. I don't like seeing her hurt." Brittany sat beside me. "Does Alex want that to happen? If not than there is no relationship there anymore. Stop blaming yourself. How ever it is suppose to work out it will."

That's one thing I had always liked about Brittany. She was intelligent and positive . I eyed Brittany. "I wouldn't have this problem if you were not Muslim." Brittany gave me a pretty smile. "You definitely would not." We got quiet for a minute before Brittany turned her head to look over at me.

"Why do you like Shae? Considering she's not your usual type."

I turned laying my head on Brittany's lap. She started to play with my hair twisting it around her finger tips. It felt good. I reached up grabbing her free hand. I kissed it.

" She's cute. She's funny. Feisty at 4'11. I like how she comes over here with three aquafina's and will drink them all in one sitting claiming that she was just really thirsty. She's laid back."

I thought about Shae, and the thought of her made me smile. I wondered how long I'd had been feeling her. Every little bit that I felt about her hit me dead ass in the face.

Brittany pulled her hand free."Cole, I'm gonna go," I looked up at Brittany. She looked hurt. I took her hand in mine again. I still cared about her even with that all that being said. I sat up pulling Brittany into my arms. I kissed her nose, forehead, and cheeks. "You wanna go out with me, and get something to eat?"

Brittany gave me a unsure look before saying agrreing to go.

I was back at my dorm by self within the same hour all over again.

 I texted Liddia asking her to come over because I wanted some head. She was at my dorm within ten minutes.. "69 I told her." I thought about how pretty her pussy looked. I want to try it. She smelled fine, but she tasted horrible. I moved my mouth away from her lips trying not to gag.

Liddia left an hour later. I eyed my Phone to see that Kimmie had sent me a message.

From Kimmie

Cole. Alex hit Shae..."

To Kimmie

WTF why?

From Kimmie

Shae came over trying to make amends. Alex told her she was done with the situation. Shae kept egging it on. Shae called her out on all the shit she'd done in the past 4 years of their relationship. Alex slapped her saying she never cheated. Shae's still here. Hold up I have to break this up.

[Kimmie]

I chucked my phone over onto my bed, pulling Shae off Alex -- standing between them. "Stop!" I felt Shae place her face to my back. She was still crying. "Y'all love each other. Y'all do not do this. If you want to have a relationship later, or even a friendship you have to respect each other.

Alex flopped down down on her bed, rubbing her hands into her face. "Shae. You cannot compare all the shit I did when you kissed somebody. I have NEVER cheated on you. I flirt. Bitches send me pussy pics.

I don't ask for none of that, but you to blame me right now for your mistake?! You want me to make amends, but I'm having a hard time trusting you. You told me you like Cole. How in the fuck do you expect to continue being with you!

Alex was angry.

I sat down seeing Shae wipe her eyes with her sleeves. "I don't know, but I love you Alex. I have given you four years of myself. This was my only mistake -- Is my only mistake. I know I told you that. I cannot help that, but I love you. I want you to be able to trust me. Just tell me how I can get that back.

Alex eyed Shae.

It was obvious that there was still a lot of love there. No matter how much anger, and pain that Alex was displaying. She was heartbroken.

"Shae, at this point. I just want you to leave. I love you too. I love you alot, but I'm hurt. It's been four years. Yes, but in those four years I didn't have a heart enough to even catch feelings for anybody because my heart is yours. I don't even have that. Cole has part of that."

Shae walked over to Alex taking her hands.

Alex let her looking into her eyes. Only to shake her head taking her hands away. "Stop Shae. I'm so fucking mad at you. How could you do that?! How can you not only kiss him back, but WANT to kiss him back. It wasn't just an accident. You have been wanting to. You want him. Go get him."

It hurt me to see them both hurting. I wish there was something I could say, but I had known previously how Shae felt about Cole. Back at Alex's party she said she almost wondered what it would be like to be with him. She had an opportunity in the worst way, and I didn't see her taking it.

"Alex, I want you." Shae spoke softly as she leaned down to kiss her. Alex wanted the kiss obviously as she easily accepted, but quickly snapped back into reality. She wiped her lips hoisting Shae over her shoulder.

Alex gently put Shae on her feet outside our door.

"Don't kiss me, Don't talk to me. Right now I need you to leave." Shae didn't bother to say much more. She just left.

"Kimmie. I have never been this hurt in my life. I can't even cry. I'm so mad out of all of the people who have hurt me. I never suspected Shae would hurt me. Not like this. Man, not like this. I need some weed, a drink, and some pussy.

Alex stood up fast leaving our dorm room. I was really hoping she wasn't gonna go get the last thing on her list.

Alex. Look at them big ol' puppy dog eyes.

------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 603 48
[Trigger warning for the first couple-ish of chapters!!!] Kenzie was the schools nerd. She was bullied because of her lack of popularity, and maybe h...
113K 4.1K 120
This is the sequel to 'We Desire You' it is not a standalone pls read 'We Desire You' before reading this one. This book focuses a little bit more on...
478K 34.1K 105
💞 A brand new completed story! Short chapters! Completed January 5, 2020. *Still in rough draft form* She was her best friend, her rock and favorit...
2.4M 73.7K 74
The world has chewed up and spit out Eleanor Robinson again and again. It began with her parents, one taken by a tragedy, one addicted to horrific dr...